Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

100shades's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 100shades's Profile / 100shades's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 100shades: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
firsttymum:
check ur spam or something. What embassy did u send it, Abuja or Lagos

Sent to the Abuja address because interview was done there.
Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 100shades: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
@firsttymum, Thank you. Sent mine on Thursday and still no response. Should I be worried?
Travel / Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by 100shades: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hello house, how long does it take typically to receive a response for the declaration of intent letter sent to the embassy?

Received an automated response with frequently asked questions but not the generic response I have seen on the thread.

Response will be highly appreciated. Oshey
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 by 100shades: 7:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Guys, please I need solutions to the following...
I recieved the text message from PCL. However, the mail i used for the application, I closed it awhile ago due to phishing mails.

I can't seem to reach PCL on all the numbers on their website.

I have not been able to reactivate the closed mail.

Please help!!! What to do?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by 100shades: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=ados4ejy][/quote]

Yesterday, at about 4pm.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by 100shades: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Is this assesment stage an interview or test?
Formal: Suit & Tie or Shirt & corporate trousers?
Answers would be appreciated.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 100shades: 3:01am On Sep 27, 2013
SporoX: I dont know if the phone interview stage is by the department you chose. Cos mine has been since may too and have even forgotten the 2 departments I choose. I have worried for too long and now relaxed cos whatever will be, will be. Lets just keep the hopes high, E SURE SAY DEM NEVA REACH MY DEPARTMENT

what department did you chose?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 100shades: 2:58am On Sep 27, 2013
obynond: Jst passed the 1st online assessment..movin on 2 d nxt part,please I need help frm doz hu hav done dz second part..ow does it luk like,any gud tips on passin it?helpppppppppppp!!!!!

please how long between the completion of the first online test to the congratulatory message for the next stage?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: jj by 100shades: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Mahn, I'm weak for dragnet ooh. Applied for cadbury, wrote the personality assesment for cadbury. I don't know why my test invite is for access bank. #confused much
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: jj by 100shades: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
jessyblossom07:
Thanks@jesutofunmi13, I did exactly what you said and they sent copies of Dragnet past questions! smiley

guys, please help!!!
i sent the blank mail as stated and also recieved from them but it was EMPTY files i recieved.
If its not too much trouble, please forward the one you recieved to my mail; graceagbans@yahoo.com
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: jj by 100shades: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Guys, i really do not understand whats going on. is dragnet mixing up invites for cadbury and access bank? because the text i received said to select location for access bank aptitude test. did anybody receive two? both cadbury and access?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: U-connect Invitation For Interview by 100shades: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nairalanders, those of us that participated in the training after passing the said interview, has anyone received any information from access bank? As per invitation for a test?
I'm tired of keeping fingers crosssed concerning this info. Please let share what we have or knw
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: jj by 100shades: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2013
youdontknowme: same here embarassed cant seem to understand. sent a mail to them though.

Has Cadbury responded to your mail? Or give you tips on onto resolve the uh?
Facing the same challenge, confused as hell
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: jj by 100shades: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2013
I am having the same issue. After completing the test and clicking submit, only a blank page showed afterwards with the heading "ds.disctest.co.uk/results"
I am assuming the site hasnt received the test result. What's he way forward? If the deadline meet us like this, it's safe to say we did not take the test.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 100shades: 12:16am On May 16, 2013
presiade:
log in and search for a job choosing Nigeria and Africa as you search criteria. When you start your application, you may upload additional documents (certificates, transcripts etc.) if you wish, but your application will still be good with only CV and cover letter.

I think the site was tweaked a little bit because people who applied first were able to upload their documents. All I am asking is if anyone who applied recently hence submitting only CV AND COVER LETTER has received the test link. I hope my concern is well communicated. Thank you
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 100shades: 5:52pm On May 15, 2013
Guys please, I'm having issues with the application. I haven't seen any space for uploading of certificates/academic transcripts etc. I have only uploaded my cv and cover letter, should I submit that way? Are there persons who submitted only cv and cover letter and still got the test link? Immediate response will be appreciated. Thankyou
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 100shades: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2012
@phirmmzy. Thank you so much, God bless you.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by 100shades: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
My lord and my God, I have a headache right now. Just finished mine and I dont think it would rank as one of my best interview experience.
My group didn't finish our presentation, while I was talking, that when our time got exhausted. Then they went ahead to bamboozle us with questions during our personal presentation.
I reiterate, the lord is our muscle. Lol
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by 100shades: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
Yes, yes, yes. Group task and presentation is to be done on the interview today. Very challenging I must confess as the team members can't communicate well to carry out the assignment except via social network sites.

I haven't finished the previous assignment and they decide to top it with group work, the lord is our muscle.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigerian Breweries Ability Test. by 100shades: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
I re ceieved the congratulatory text but no mail yet. Anyone in my shoes here?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Diageo...Guiness Trainee Programme....Whats New? by 100shades: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
I believe diaego Guinness is a responsible organization and would demonstrate that by sending regret mails to those that didn't make the application screening process instead of keeping mute and carrying on with recruitment process. Therefore nairalanders that applied for the 'Africa early career Programme' should quit panicking and keep their fingers crossed.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Mtp: Invitation For Interview: Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Recruitment by 100shades: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
I have not received this but I did apply although I am not sure it was for their graduate trainee programme. Please when did you fill this application?

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 100shades: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hello nairalanders, the test is basically numberical, abstract and verbal. My centre was etc unilag. Kudos to the workforce personnels, they we very efficient .

@pepperless, the repeated questions u talked about, what section was it on?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 100shades: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2012
@martcrown, please share the love to graceagbans@yahoo.com

And please house, which one is abstract again?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by 100shades: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2012
I just heard that some people can still view asharami profile in the groups so those of us who can't have probably been bounced athink.

Fingers still crossed tho. I wish they would just employ the normal communication process instead of keping people hanging.
Jobs/Vacancies / Please Any Information On Where To Get A Compiled SHL Practice Question? by 100shades: 1:19am On Aug 03, 2012
Nairalanders, please is it possible to get a compiled SHL practice questions? Also which bookshops can one look for it in Lagos?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NB Nigeria Breweries Finally Calls Through Workforce by 100shades: 1:12am On Aug 03, 2012
I got information on their current employee, SHL is the way forward & current affairs
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Sahara Group Graduate Management Program 2012 by 100shades: 1:04am On Aug 03, 2012
Hello nairalanders, my name was under wind group so my interview was on tuesday. It was different and what they are basically looking for in my opinion is your confidence level.

However Ash has deactivated his fb profile so those of us on wind group can no longer access him or probably those who made it will be contacted via another means.

Is this peculiar with other groups?

Success to everyone!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.