Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. (19059 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
truthislight:
^^^^ hypocrite.

You answered two person on one post so that your lies on JW house to house preaching will pass unnotice.
Anytime you put your finger to the keyboard you manifest what an unparalleled fool you are.

So, when according to you, when jesus sent the twelve and then the seventy (70) he ask them to go to a particular person house and eat their food since they are not to move from house to how.
According to me? Why don’t you post Luke 10 here?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
BARRISTERS: @johnck
i think that you have the belief that two rules must operate here, one is for some people who are deemed to be insulted,and that should be the normal way to treat them,and another rule prohibits those ones being insulted to reply with an insult , if not i cant believe that you breezed through the whole paragraphs and pick on words that i did not use on this tread leaving these below! which someone used insulting barristers,see bolded;
I hope you realise you will have a tough time proving that those statements of mine you posted are insults. But I doubt you can see why.

even some who are christians joined with Known aetheists against the jws, it just unacceptable.
I see you still don’t get it. Smh.

well forget what i might have learned from observing the jws, i choose to use that when i become there full member, thanks anyway!
Yeah, you said so. You are not a JW so you are FREE.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
BARRISTERS:
can you see the bolded up there, these are sympathies that i told you that i dont need from you, dont help me decide what watchtower should have done,
No, I don’t see the sympathy or helping you decide what they should do. You sure you didn't read in a hurry, again?

and on the other issue that you make a statement to de-convert people here on the tread, it is a fact, and maybe you dont like how the seeming motive was made public, but sorry, that tells you how you need to be carefull, there is no denial to that, telling me that you are responding to what i said thats why you wrote it are afterthought, but cannot be altered again!
The time you made an honest mistake on this matter is over. Now you are all about maintaining that you still have a point. What point? I don’t know. I doubt you do. Sorry, what was the "afterthought" again?

truthislight:
i also want to believe that you wish to say that you did not notice the false accusations label against the JW.
List the false accusations made against the JW on this thread.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2012
truthislight:

so so petty.

yea, you are right.

How true this statement is?

Or are all your conclusions arrived on base on this premise?

Hmmm!

At Least it is an inprovemet from the F word you love using

You are a goat. Now, read well, if you can. I have never used what you call “the F word” in Nairaland. Liar is your middle name. If not, show us where I have. And, read well, again. Using profanities does not, on its own, make someone a bad person. Not using them does not, on its own, make someone a good person. It is only a blind bat with a robot mind, one who is barely literate, like you that will see the non-use of “the F word” as conferring some spiritual superiority on you. You put down people for using “the F word”, but you were the first to insult on this thread, according the owner of the thread. What does that make you?

actually i dont ever deceived myself that you will like my person.

From your words it seems you see me as going round and opening up your real intent on this forum and i can understand why you will not like that.

So, dont even imagine i expect any thing different from you aside from what you do best.

Cheers and peace
There is only one person you remind me of. Boxer in Animal Farm.

But it’s hard to imagine you bent over a piece of prose that isn’t The Watchtower or related literature. So you may have to find someone to ask who or what Animal Farm is.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
BARRISTERS:
oga Myjoe, read it over and over again,before you comment, pls dont tell me why im celebrating these up there, because you will come with explanation that will not hold a water! you can start putting them together oya now!
Is highlighted meant to disable anything I might write before I write it? You don’t want me to reply you, then? I doubt you don’t. So I will reply you. But I seem to have lost track of your argument, as I can’t get what your point is any more. I don’t even know whether you accept that an affiliation took place or not. So please answer the following questions so I can reply you.

1. In 1991, did Watchtower become affiliated with the UN as an associate NGO?

2. “i dont see the relevance of stephen bates here other than trying to be relevant, …, but to mee he is like a pooo! a liar and an attention seeker”
Do you say the above of Mr Bates because you have reasons to believe he is of a disreputable character or because he wrote something that appears not to favour the JW?

Thank you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
MyJoe:
No, I didn’t see the sympathy or helping you decide what they should do. You sure you didn't read in a hurry again?

The time you made an honest mistake is over. Now you are all about maintaining that you still have a point. What point? I don’t know. I doubt you do. Sorry, what was the afterthought again?

List the false accusations made against the JW on this thread.

Mr Joe, this is the first time I'm responding to your post. We have just a little above 7million baptized JWs in the world and if you can judge all of them based on the misbehavior of just 0.1% of them, then I must say you are man of true justice. And with ur sense of judgment can we conclude that all Nigerians are criminals?

This is not the issue, try live by the words u find in the bible. Ask questions that only leads to the light not creating problems.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Maximus85:

Mr Joe, this is the first time I'm responding to your post. We have just a little above 7million baptized JWs in the world and if you can judge all of them based on the misbehavior of just 0.1% of them, then I must say you are man of true justice. And with ur sense of judgment can we conclude that all Nigerians are criminals?

This is not the issue, try live by the words u find in the bible. Ask questions that only leads to the light not creating problems.
You need to read thread again. Because:

1. No, this is not the first time you are responding to my post.

2. No, I have not used the actions of 0.1% to judge anyone. When you read again (my own posts, not jaundiced summaries or inferences made of them by others), you will find that I have been careful not to do that and may even have warned others not to. (One of your comrades who happens to see the world only through a prism of alliances, even falsely accused me of praising your church to "high heavens" for stating the FACT that they don't normally condone such things as child abuse when proven.) You will also see that I have not labelled your church but have stuck to facts.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
MyJoe:
Anytime you put your finger to the keyboard you manifest what an unparalleled fool you are.

According to me? Why don’t you post Luke 10 here?

^^^^

you are just being true to your nature.

Leopad dont change their spot do they?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
MyJoe:

You are a goat. Now, read well, if you can. I have never used what you call “the F word” in Nairaland. Liar is your middle name. If not, show us where I have. And, read well, again. Using profanities does not, on its own, make someone a bad person. Not using them does not, on its own, make someone a good person. It is only a blind bat with a robot mind, one who is barely literate, like you that will see the non-use of “the F word” as conferring some spiritual superiority on you. You put down people for using “the F word”, but you were the first to insult on this thread, according the owner of the thread. What does that make you?

There is only one person you remind me of. Boxer in Animal Farm.

But it’s hard to imagine you bent over a piece of prose that isn’t The Watchtower or related literature. So you may have to find someone to ask who or what Animal Farm is.
^^^
is this that "myjoe" that is all over NL all rational and polished?

What went over him?

Wonders they say shall never end!

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

My sympathy.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
truthislight:
^^^
is this that "myjoe" that is all over NL all rational and polished?

What went over him?

Wonders they say shall never end!
You finally managed a couple of lines without lieing against me.

But your attempts at wittiness are as ghastly as your idiotic posts all over NL, all irrational and coarse.

And I notice you took your time to think - even read my old posts - before responding. It may be that you are starting to learn the matter of thinking.

**Edited**
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
MyJoe:

But your attempts at wittiness are as ghastly as your idiotic posts all over NL, all irrational and coarse.

And I notice you took your time to think - even read my old posts - before responding. It may be that you are starting to learn the matter of thinking.

**Edited**

^^^
""lieing"" is that french?
usually i dont find fault with people spelling and passing judgement because
that is being rash.

but you can learn here that when you bend down To look at other people behind you end up exposing your arse.

Actually, i really do sympathise with your conditions cause it seems as though it is getting worst.

Peace though.

(Friend why not try "LYING" instead)
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by true2god: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
MyJoe:

**Edited**
Myjoe im surprised that u r still takin time exchanging post with someone that can never learn nor be corrected. The more u keep exchangin post with truthislight the more u become irritated. After couple of exchange i expected u to have knwn his level of rationality and simply quit this cat and mouse game, he enjoyed it a lot. There is no longer spirituality and morallity on the thread, so its better u use ur quality time on something or someone else.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by true2god: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Maximus85:
Satan is here on this thread to make the Jws here go against each other but it wont work. Truelight, you were the first poster to insult on this thread. At that point i doubt if you are a jw. And if you are, you should know better that no matter how angry they make us, we must remain respectful in our teachings/preaching.
I intentinaly left some issues unattended to because they'll only lead to more arguments. Lets not allow satan here. They know the truth but they dont want to accept it. The Bible said that in this situation, we should let them be and we should go in search for those that are ready to listen and accept the truth. Being a Jw is not easy but its a sacrifice we must make. Jesus gave his life, so why can't we endure the hatred and insults?
Maximus85 tankx for this. In as much as i dnt knw u but can see through ur heart. Opinion is bound to vary, even in the scince world there is no 100% agreement in theories postulated by two diffrent expert in any field. While there might minor diffrences in grey ares of our biblical interpretation, its necessary we understand dat dat bound to be. Dat does not make one better dan the oda. I think religion is about individual commitment to his spirituality, beyond this earthly realm i dnt think there is any organized religios setting. I stand to be correted. We can only be remeberd, after our earthly sourjourn, on the impact we make on pple's life (in a positiv way) and not on our religios affiliation. From time immemorial man had been disputing and arguing the supremacy of his God or religion over anoda without a winner or a loser but time were only wasted on it. I think we need to act more rationally. Im guilty of this as well and i think we need to make a u-turn and post more reasonably. Cheers!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
true2god: Myjoe im surprised that u r still takin time exchanging post with someone that can never learn nor be corrected. The more u keep exchangin post with truthislight the more u become irritated. After couple of exchange i expected u to have knwn his level of rationality and simply quit this cat and mouse game, he enjoyed it a lot. There is no longer spirituality and morallity on the thread, so its better u use ur quality time on something or someone else.
I agree, but it became important to deal with this here. Problem is he wouldn't limit himself to this thread. He would follow me everywhere and do what he does best - maliciously twist what I write. We've come a fairly long way with me skipping his lies and simply ignoring him.

truthislight:
^^^
that is being rash.

but you can learn here that when you bend down To look at other people behind you end up exposing your arse.

Actually, i really do sympathise with your conditions cause it seems as though it is getting worst.

Peace though.

Here, people type on their phone, in traffic, at work, in class and everywhere. So minor errors tend to abound in posts. Still some try to write clean and well punctuated sentences. But not everyone has that patience. For other, however, it is not a matter of patience - it is a matter of their abilities. For these reasons, sensible posters, including some very fine writers of the the language found here, refrain from making fun of people's English.

There is a level to which, when foolishness is compounded, the individual simply lacks the capacity to look in a mirror or to see anything if you thrust one in front of his nose. I think the problem with a low-life fool of your calibre is that he thinks he is wise. There are quite a number of people I know whose English is as bad as yours but there is none of them who would be the first to try to make fun of someone's writing because he happened to spot a "lieing". Because they realise their own limitations. But not you. You had to go that route - because you don't think! And you had to spice it up and remind everyone you are the lying Mr truthislight by adding that line about looking at another's bottom to create the false impression that I had ever made fun of your writing. You ought to be taken to the Olympics if they make an event of stupidity or spiritual blindness.

If you pick any paragraph at random from your own writing and ask someone smart to help you mark it for "lieing", you will begin to realise the depth of your psycho-spiritual problem because the way you spotted "lieing" here is the way you spot others' minor spiritual issues while completely oblivious of your own Augean stables. It's a shame!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 9:51am On Sep 05, 2012
Is highlighted meant to disable anything I might write before I write it? You don’t want me to reply you, then? I doubt you don’t. So I will reply you. But I seem to have lost track of your argument, as I can’t get what your point is any more. I don’t even know whether you accept that an affiliation took place or not. So please answer the following questions so I can reply you.

1. In 1991, did Watchtower become affiliated with the UN as an associate NGO?

2. “i dont see the relevance of stephen bates here other than trying to be relevant, …, but to mee he is like a pooo! a liar and an attention seeker”
Do you say the above of Mr Bates because you have reasons to believe he is of a disreputable character or because he wrote something that appears not to favour the JW?

Thank you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2012
“Question: What is an NGO and how does it relate to the UN?
Answer: [size=14pt]NGOs have no status and are not part of the UN.”

''are not part of the UN''[/size] Myjoe says UN was lying, 'he said NGO'S are affiliates'

meaning of 'affiliate' merriam-Websters dictionary.

af·fil·i·ate /əˈfɪliˌeɪt/ verb
af·fil·i·ates; af·fil·i·at·ed; af·fil·i·at·ing
[+ obj] : to closely connect (something or yourself) with or to something (such as a program or organization) as a member or partner

Myjoe said they are 'affiliate' meaning 'being' closely connected or 'as a member' according to the dictionary.

meaning that myjoe wants recycling of answers! all he needs to know are available on these tread, so one more fact again ;

Answer: [size=14pt]NGOs have no status and are not part of the UN.[/size]”

oga Myjoe, read it over and over again,before you comment, pls dont tell me why im celebrating these up there, because you will come with explanation that will not hold a water! you can start putting them together oya now!

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2012
is it looking childish? oh yeah! go back and read all the answers posted to you on this issue, and if it does not satisfy you sorry! im not ready to recycle answers,it amounts to ridicle ones answers thereby providing room for doubt where there is no doubt, i trust the watchtower,and since you have failed to provide 'a document with watchtower signature' all other letters written to that effect are secondary proofs standing upon nothing!

im ready to re-direct you as often as possible, thanks for your time!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2012
BARRISTERS: “Question: What is an NGO and how does it relate to the UN?
Answer: [size=14pt]NGOs have no status and are not part of the UN.”

''are not part of the UN''[/size] Myjoe says UN was lying, 'he said NGO'S are affiliates'

meaning of 'affiliate' merriam-Websters dictionary.

af·fil·i·ate /əˈfɪliˌeɪt/ verb
af·fil·i·ates; af·fil·i·at·ed; af·fil·i·at·ing
[+ obj] : to closely connect (something or yourself) with or to something (such as a program or organization) as a member or partner

Myjoe said they are 'affiliate' meaning 'being' closely connected or 'as a member' according to the dictionary.

meaning that myjoe wants recycling of answers! all he needs to know are available on these tread, so one more fact again ;

Answer: [size=14pt]NGOs have no status and are not part of the UN.[/size]”

what a furious child!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
true2god: I think religion is about individual commitment to his spirituality, beyond this earthly realm i dnt think there is any organized religios setting. I stand to be correted. We can only be remeberd, after our earthly sourjourn, on the impact we make on pple's life (in a positiv way) and not on our religios affiliation.
Well put.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2012
truthislight:

^^^
that is being rash.

Peace though.

Is this your best way of correcting people whom you want to preach to?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by realBerni: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2012
@Maximus85,

I brushed thru d tread, and see that you seem to concentrate on an someones error leaving your own error,im not interested in why you guys beefed y'selves or how your church have taught u to reply p'ple, but u need to come out with clean hands,clear up a querry directed at you first which u pretend not to see, its here again,
below you said that you are making a first reply to a fellow;

Maximus85:Mr Joe, this is the first time I'm responding to your post. We have just a little above 7million baptized JWs in the world and if you can judge all of them based on the misbehavior of just 0.1% of them, then I must say you are man of true justice. And with ur sense of judgment can we conclude that all Nigerians are criminals?

your words in quote are denied altogether and you are directed to read again,it can be serious if you dont know what you have written before,

MyJoe: Quote Post

You need to read thread again. Because:

1. No, this is not the first time you are responding to my post.

2. No, I have not used the actions of 0.1% to judge anyone.

u need 2 clear the air,if you want to b taken seriously; are you replying a fellows's post for the first time? or you have replied b4 but shying away?, or have u fumbled in answering questions directed at u? or u are lying? answer dat. thanks

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
real_Berni: @Maximus85,

I brushed thru d tread, and see that you seem to concentrate on an someones error leaving your own error,im not interested in why you guys beefed y'selves or how your church have taught u to reply p'ple, but u need to come out with clean hands,clear up a querry directed at you first which u pretend not to see, its here again,
below you said that you are making a first reply to a fellow;

your words in quote are denied altogether and you are directed to read again,it can be serious if you dont know what you have written before,

u need 2 clear the air,if you want to b taken seriously; are you replying a fellows's post for the first time? or you have replied b4 but shying away?, or have u fumbled in answering questions directed at u? or u are lying? answer dat. thanks

Isn't it obvious that you are here to also cause trouble? And for the records, I never pretended not to have seen questions directed at me. I decided not to answer questions that'll lead to more arguments or trouble, at a point in Jesus life time, he also ran away from trouble.
You nailed yourself when you said you brushed through the thread and you quickly point accusing fingers at me, that is so unjustifiable.
You took your time to find his post and you quoted it. Why not look for my first reply to him before the one you quoted?

need 2 clear the air,if you want to b taken seriously; are you replying a fellows's post for the first time? or you have replied b4 but shying away?, or have u fumbled in answering questions directed at u? or u are lying? answer dat. thanks

You don't need to attack me in form of questions. Say them directly.

You just showed everybody your true intentions. Learn the Bible and be saved.

So I don't even need to attend to you, its left for you to choose your path.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
I want to really take control of this thread, so that I can really reach my goal for setting it up at first. I intend doing that by posting questions that are causing confusion in christianity in general.

Question1:
Who are those going to heaven and what are they going there for?

I allow answers as to your understanding of the issue.
Any comment out of context will not be attended to.
Biblical backing will be appreciated.
We are not looking out for arguments, but a discussion. The NWT Bible and Your own Bible is what we will use in the course of this discussion.
You are welcome!!!!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by kieryn(f): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2012
Maximus85: I want to really take control of this thread, so that I can really reach my goal for setting it up at first. I intend doing that by posting questions that are causing confusion in christianity in general.

Question1:
Who are those going to heaven and what are they going there for?

I allow answers as to your understanding of the issue.
Any comment out of context will not be attended to.
Biblical backing will be appreciated.
We are not looking out for arguments, but a discussion. The NWT Bible and Your own Bible is what we will use in the course of this discussion.
You are welcome!!!!

It depends on what you want to believe in. People pick and choose what they believe in/ or what fits them, so jare!
Rev12:20 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Acc. to this every will enter heaven to be judge.
Rev14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.So only 144000, to be w/christ

I know u want to stay on topic but I really would like to ask any JW on this forum these questions. What made you want to become a JW? Have u ever question ur decision?beliefs? Do you have any regrets? Were you raised a JW? Answer if u like. Thanks.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
kieryn:

It depends on what you want to believe in. People pick and choose what they believe in/ or what fits them, so jare!
Rev12:20 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. Acc. to this every will enter heaven to be judge.
Rev14:3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.So only 144000, to be w/christ

I know u want to stay on topic but I really would like to ask any JW on this forum these questions. What made you want to become a JW? Have u ever question ur decision?beliefs? Do you have any regrets? Were you raised a JW? Answer if u like. Thanks.

Kieryn, we can actually agree on a fact if we can ascertain what the job of these people going to heaven would be. But forget it, they are not going there to merriment.

I was born a JW but I left JW for 12years, because I wanted to look for better answers. Throughout these years, I didn't find anything better. All I was hearing is serve God and prosper. But is prosperity the main priority. Why are these pastors failing to address the main theme of the Bible? Why are they painting God wicked - by saying he does good and bad? Why aren't they following Jesus step by step? Why will dey ever try to equate the Almighty God and his Son (first creation) Jesus. Why are they so so wealth conscious? Even Jesus goes from house to house, cities to cities, vallage to village. Which pastor is doing it today? Jesus never acquired material things. Jesus said, seek first, the kingdom of God and its righteousness. Churches will establish universities that their member's children can't attend, and yet you asked them to pay their 10% of their earnings. That is not justice.
I just had to come back to being a JW. This is the truth. And I will never ever leave again.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
kieryn:

I'd love to ask how you came to these conclusions from these verses. But I see you "chose and picked" them "depending on what you wanted". Carry go.
cool
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
MyJoe:
I'd love to ask how you came to these conclusions from these verses. But I see you "chose and picked" them "depending on what you wanted". Carry go.
cool

Mr Joe, Kieryn was just trying to share her understanding. I am yet to make any comment concerning the heaven's case. When I do, you will see my comment with Biblical backings.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Myjoe,
MyJoe:

Now you are branding someone here to have "chose and picked" "depending on what she wanted"
can you see now from this particular (kieryn's)position which she has got the right, that your own way of understanding the bible is quite different from the normal christian who see the bible as a true word of God,and allowed the bible and Gods interests to govern their decision-making rather than personal views, now you want kieryn to first allude to some of your selfish standards of evaluating the bible!, of course you have said it in the previous discussion with me (on the other tread) that; is the bible free from ambiguities? on the other tread, i dont need to know why or what question you are responding to, but one thing is clear,and that is the fact that 'you do not have a total respect for the bible 'word of God' itself,i know that you would say that you want her to also consult other parts of the bible,of which she does not need your direction to do that before coming to that conclusion, and that is the reason why your comments here on the tread cannot match the normal reasoning expected of christians, because you have exposed your figurative 'heart' that is to be safeguarded to 'harmful knowledge' and that has caused you not to have a religion till now! im i lying? you knew that you are not practicing any religion,no commitment!so you have no moral caution,only 'you' and 'nobody' or even 'not the bible' tells you that something is wrong,you will go on to question 'why it is wrong,and why you believed that it is not wrong' then you cook up reasons to exonerate yourself,....that is not the way of life of a christian! christians 'disown theirselves and submit to Gods standards' and since 'your own standard superceeds that of God' and you will exploit all means to impose it on people by questioning their personal motives,seeking to programme their thinking, i think it is better for you to leave others to 'choose and pick' any verse 'maybe it is depending on what they want or not', since you dont want a commited life,but a loose lifestyle like your own,why not keep your loose lifestyle to yourself,good-day! im expecting your normal response!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
@ Barrister

been long, how you and your family?

Hoping that all is well with you.

Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Truthslight
@ Barrister

been long, how you and your family?

Hoping that all is well with you.

Peace

We are ok and fine! i 've been so busy these days but still trying to find the time to make response, thanks anyway.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Truthslight

We are ok and fine! i 've been so busy these days but still trying to find the time to make response, thanks anyway.

o, i see, you are welcome though.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2012
I am sorry for the long absence. I was so busy with work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting / If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.