Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. (19048 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2012
BARRISTERS: @MyJoe
Myjoe, you know that you can easily fall into what you accuse people of, and may i say that you should stop imposing your own reasoning skill on someone else! there is no way an objective reader will read what transpired above between us,without you programming the brain of such reader that you will not be laughed here!,
in a court you cant sustain the argument to convince a judge because you would have been commited to ''court pleadings'' bearing those statements.

i dont have anything against you but your attack of these jws is noteworthy,and i can say that arguing on their issues strenthens me a lot, i knew they may not like my way of some insults but icant help it, it comes authomatically, so i dont even trust mu next post, im not a jw yet, and thats it!

if you doubt that you are the right one in the statements that ensuied above, can we put it on another tread? and let people put their response and be our judge,later we count! because you cannot be your own judge, do you agree? let me know first!.
You are strange, Barristers. I set out a conversation without inserting words to even “explain” yet you accuse of me of “imposing” my “reasoning”, “programming” and doing what I accuse you of which is comprehensive dishonesty? The only thing I did was to highlight the entire sentence, including the part I accused you of covering with your finger – is that what you call programming, highlighting a sentence?

Like I said earlier, you make allegations without bothering to build a premise for them. First, you copied and pasted the post where you alleged I said I would de-covert you. Then you provided a link to it. Now you want to open a thread and take it away from context – doesn’t matter really. You don’t know the meaning of “speculate all you like about imaginary motive I have” but you believe the objective reader is with you. Ok, you want to satisfy yourself - go ahead and open this unnecessary thread to convince yourself of your obtuseness! Reminds me of the tortoise proverb again. You don’t need my agreement to open anything. I will be reading the thread. Since it is such a senseless idea and the thread will be such a useless one, I will only comment if someone lies against me or misrepresents me as you and your comrade are wont.

Looking at the statement again and taking your highlight into consideration, maybe you did actually make an honest mistake in reading my statement. You are a very dishonest person but I will give you the benefit of the doubt on it and I think I am right. You know, there was a time in the other thread when I thought you were better than Mr truthislight, such that on an occasion when his obtuseness led him to twist what I wrote, I told him I was sure you would understand what I wrote. Now I realise I was wrong. You’re just as dense as him. I wrote a sentence describing any motive I have to de-convert you as being imaginary and speculative and you understand it to mean that I want to de-covert you. Was there anything in the thread that led to that reading?

This will not be the first time I am saying that you read and accuse me of things in a hurry. A more patient, more sensible or more intelligent human being would have noted there is no comma between “motive” and “I have” and avoided the error you have fallen into. Not that you need to get to considering the comma before realizing what I meant, but it should have helped you resolve any quandary. You have a dirty mind and are always on the lookout for something to hang the other person with. You have attacked stories without basis even though you have also told stories which others have taken the point you were trying to make out of rather than go into irrelevancies. You have read statements wrongly even though others have read yours patiently to understand them properly. You have declared victories even though you have not made a single good argument.

Really, I think you are just irredeemably dense. Discussing with you is tiresome when one has to keep stopping to explain the meaning of “dish out” or “reason” or “any imaginary motive I have”.

Show me where I have gone out of my way to attack the JW. You Witnesses have such an exaggerated sense of importance. You really think I care about them? I don’t. Any post of mine you will find in Nairaland mentioning JW was responding to another post that, in my opinion, contained a misunderstanding or a lie. And you will always find specific reference to the matter being addressed rather than general statements putting down the Witnesses. But since you say I have “attacked” them, you should be able to produce the proof.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2012
djmummy: Been reading thru this thread and I have to say...BEWARE OF APOSTATES...Jehovah's witnesses have a very thorough method of spreading the good news and that is door to door...that's what Jesus ordered that's what they follow.
On this forum MANY lies are spread

Another lie. But you must be new around here, as it has been demonstrated conclusively in this section of Nairaland that Jesus never preached from house to house and never ordered anyone to preach that way. In fact, he forbade it. But, then, you can prove your statement is not a lie by showing us the corroborating verse. You don’t have to debate or something. Just show the verse and go. One will do.

BARRISTERS: @djmummy
yeah, Apostatates do not have two heads, only one!
Lol.

i've got their time! and let them come now!!!, thanks for your advice but im not going back! it must be a finished project, i 've got to kick some ass on this page as many time as possible!
You think you are kicking bottom? Here is a simple task for you. Ask someone you trust and believe is capable of some objectivity – he should be a non-JW and a non-Catholic. Don’t let him know you are BARRISTERS. Let him read the thread, starting from where BARRISTERS came in and then tell you what he thinks of the character BARRISTERS. That should help you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2012
BARRISTERS:
where are your primary proofs from the U.N that it does not change, give us one!other than those calculated fabrications from the opposers 'meant to tickle ears because thats what people wants to hear' ?
before then, lets have some clarity here;
Lol.

“Opposers”: The JW affiliated itself as an NGO with the UN. This is hypocrisy.

JW: We affiliated as an NGO because we needed to access a library. We withdrew when the conditions for affiliation changed.

“Opposers” (letter): Oga UN, did the conditions for affiliation change between 1991 (time of joining) and 2001 (time of withdrawal)?

UN: (letter): No, the conditions for affiliation did not change between 1991 and 2001.

“Opposers”: The UN says the conditions affiliation never changed. You lie! Here’s the UN’s letter.

Barristers: Where is your primary proof there was no change? Give me one! Forget calculated fabrications from opposers.

Watchtower is the one saying there was a change in conditions. The onus is on the Watchtower to prove that such a change took place. Asking “opposers” to prove a negative (that there was no change) is senseless. It’s like I say you were at the Bar Beach this morning and you tell me you were not. Now, I can go on and on asking you to prove that you were not there, but the onus is primarily on me to prove you were there. So even without the UN letter you are self-servingly calling “fabricated” is not needed to prove wrongdoing against the Watchtower. It only confirms what was already known since Watchtower has not provided proof that there was a change.

I sincerely tried but it’s hard to make any sense out of your post up there. Stephen Bates, a JW “opposer”? Really? You won’t even make a good lawyer! Lawyers do many of these things you do but they got some style. You want to destroy a witness you produce evidence. Besides, you only go after a witness if his evidence is being relied upon. What you wrote up about Bates, the award-winning former religious affairs correspondent of The Guardian (not News of the World or The Sun) sounds like desperation. The Guardian (UK) is one of the respected newspapers and will not lend its pages to anyone to carry out some religious war.

Anyway, I never said Stephen Bates was a good person or a bad person. Destroying him does you no good since I have not attempted to rely on his “evidence.” I said he wrote an article on Monday and you withdrew on Tuesday. That shows Watchtower is lying and you have bought the lie that they withdrew because of some imaginary change in requirements. Please address that one.

I can barely make out a few words in those forms you have pasted to try to confuse the issue but all you have said about signature only shows you have bought misinformation. Your signature talk is to divert attention (permit me use of your favourite phrase, while building a premise for it) since the names of Ciro Aulicino, Robert Johnson and Lloyd Barry (Governing Body member) all appeared in the UN registry. They didn’t tell you that? So what is this nonsense about signature or no signature?

In fact, your signature talk is the most nonsensical thing I have read in a while. What is your point – that Watchtower was not affiliated since its officials did not have to sign the applications it freely collected, filled and submitted? You say there was no signature required in 1991, what about subsequent years when renewals were made? Check the renewal form, the December 1999 one, you pasted again. I believe I see “signature” there.

And what conspiracy theories are you hyperventilating about? Nobody has accused the Watchtower of making money from its UN affiliation. You are saying that they were not required to make yearly payments, just renewals. So?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2012
truthislight:

artful dodger.

Why not let the readers deduce that for themself?

Slippery guy.
Lol grin

artful dodger.

Why not let the readers deduce that for themself?

Slippery guy.
Lol
You are a fool. Since you wanted people to “deduce that for themself”, why did you hack out a misleading summary of the post? I merely asked you to substantiate your summary by highlighting the portion you supposedly got your “de-convert” and “effective” statements from.

Is that what you find so “slippery”? I think not. You simply lifted some artful and slippery statements from Barristers without even having a clue what they mean.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Maximus85:
Satan is here on this thread to make the Jws here go against each other but it wont work. Truelight, you were the first poster to insult on this thread. At that point i doubt if you are a jw. And if you are, you should know better that no matter how angry they make us, we must remain respectful in our teachings/preaching.
I intentinaly left some issues unattended to because they'll only lead to more arguments. Lets not allow satan here. They know the truth but they dont want to accept it. The Bible said that in this situation, we should let them be and we should go in search for those that are ready to listen and accept the truth. Being a Jw is not easy but its a sacrifice we must make. Jesus gave his life, so why can't we endure the hatred and insults?
I saw a post where this guy was putting down atheists for “using the F word”. Obviously, it’s Jehovah’s Witnessically ok for Mr truthislight to insult as long as he does not use the F word.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Myjoe

what about subsequent years when renewals were made? Check the renewal form, the December 1999 one, you pasted again. I believe I see “signature” there.

Goodboy, the renewal form rests solely on the original application that does not carry the signature in the first place,and that is to be able to have a continued usage of the library, but note, you dont need to agree with me!you have right to your opinion,and if you wait until i satisfy you on this matter,its not going to be possible,because you have made up your mind,all i need to do here is to provide sound basis for other forumites of which you cannot claim their mandate here to represent but you are just 'one' person,and that the signature thing does not bother is your opinion but leggally it signaled huge aknowledgement to a primary document expecially,and untill you provide a primary document where jws signed in accepting political UN affiliation house-filled insults will amount to nothing.

you have started using insultive words now and you will say 'where are the insults?' you want me to 'accept your insultive response' as normal? never,you can programme others brain to accept it,but me? never,you even hates when someone directs your attention to insults, and i have only given you this grace not to insult you back on only on this post,but will resume next if you persist.

“Opposers” (letter): Oga UN, did the conditions for affiliation change between 1991 (time of joining) and 2001 (time of withdrawal)?

UN: (letter): No, the conditions for affiliation did not change between 1991 and 2001.

“Opposers”: The UN says the conditions affiliation never changed. You lie! Here’s the UN’s letter.

Barristers: Where is your primary proof there was no change? Give me one! Forget calculated fabrications from opposers.
you are just very funny,''did the conditions for affiliation change'' why are the opposers not specific by saying ''did the condition of applications of NGO-DPI(Non gov org,Dept. of Information)changed?

Obviously thats a BIG HOLE you need to fill there,using a blanket statement (NGO) is often nullified when specific details are not discussed.

Unfortunately you ignore this;from the conversation;

“Question: What is an NGO and how does it relate to the UN?
Answer: [size=18pt]NGOs have no status and are not part of the UN.”

[/size]

This alone is a blow 'below the belt' to all your arguments.

and now that the Watchtower has given us the reason, 'why' and your proofs lacked signatures, we belived them, and full truckloads of criticm or insults on the forum will not deter that an inch.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
MyJoe:
You are strange, Barristers. I set out a conversation without inserting words to even “explain” yet you accuse of me of “imposing” my “reasoning”, “programming” and doing what I accuse you of which is comprehensive dishonesty? The only thing I did was to highlight the entire sentence, including the part I accused you of covering with your finger – is that what you call programming, highlighting a sentence?

Like I said earlier, you make allegations without bothering to build a premise for them. First, you copied and pasted the post where you alleged I said I would de-covert you. Then you provided a link to it. Now you want to open a thread and take it away from context – doesn’t matter really. You don’t know the meaning of “speculate all you like about imaginary motive I have” but you believe the objective reader is with you. Ok, you want to satisfy yourself - go ahead and open this unnecessary thread to convince yourself of your obtuseness! Reminds me of the tortoise proverb again. You don’t need my agreement to open anything. I will be reading the thread. Since it is such a senseless idea and the thread will be such a useless one, I will only comment if someone lies against me or misrepresents me as you and your comrade are wont.

Looking at the statement again and taking your highlight into consideration, maybe you did actually make an honest mistake in reading my statement. You are a very dishonest person but I will give you the benefit of the doubt on it and I think I am right. You know, there was a time in the other thread when I thought you were better than Mr truthislight, such that on an occasion when his obtuseness led him to twist what I wrote, I told him I was sure you would understand what I wrote. Now I realise I was wrong. You’re just as dense as him. I wrote a sentence describing any motive I have to de-convert you as being imaginary and speculative and you understand it to mean that I want to de-covert you. Was there anything in the thread that led to that reading?

This will not be the first time I am saying that you read and accuse me of things in a hurry. A more patient, more sensible or more intelligent human being would have noted there is no comma between “motive” and “I have” and avoided the error you have fallen into. Not that you need to get to considering the comma before realizing what I meant, but it should have helped you resolve any quandary. You have a dirty mind and are always on the lookout for something to hang the other person with. You have attacked stories without basis even though you have also told stories which others have taken the point you were trying to make out of rather than go into irrelevancies. You have read statements wrongly even though others have read yours patiently to understand them properly. You have declared victories even though you have not made a single good argument.

Really, I think you are just irredeemably dense. Discussing with you is tiresome when one has to keep stopping to explain the meaning of “dish out” or “reason” or “any imaginary motive I have”.

Show me where I have gone out of my way to attack the JW. You Witnesses have such an exaggerated sense of importance. You really think I care about them? I don’t. Any post of mine you will find in Nairaland mentioning JW was responding to another post that, in my opinion, contained a misunderstanding or a lie. And you will always find specific reference to the matter being addressed rather than general statements putting down the Witnesses. But since you say I have “attacked” them, you should be able to produce the proof.

now you will understand when i say you are slippery.

When ever your twist is shown to you the next thing you do is come out with the intent of sending the reader to the bushes.

The problem you have is that you deceived yourself with the delusion that you can derail all those reading your post with painted words, this is self deceit, come off it and have a life.

Your anger now is cus you know that the mask you wore have been removed and you are so uncomfortable.

But you really owe us a big thank you cus you can now have a real life that has been lacking in you.
Hence, you owe us a BIG thank you.

So, you are now a free man live your life without hence pretending to be who you are not.

Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
MyJoe:

Another lie. But you must be new around here, as it has been demonstrated conclusively in this section of Nairaland that Jesus never preached from house to house and never ordered anyone to preach that way. In fact, he forbade it. But, then, you can prove your statement is not a lie by showing us the corroborating verse. You don’t have to debate or something. Just show the verse and go. One will do.

Lol.

You think you are kicking bottom? Here is a simple task for you. Ask someone you trust and believe is capable of some objectivity – he should be a non-JW and a non-Catholic. Don’t let him know you are BARRISTERS. Let him read the thread, starting from where BARRISTERS came in and then tell you what he thinks of the character BARRISTERS. That should help you.

^^^^ hypocrite.

You answered two person on one post so that your lies on JW house to house preaching will pass unnotice.

So, when according to you, when jesus sent the twelve and then the seventy (70) he ask them to go to a particular person house and eat their food since they are not to move from house to how.

Yes, if it is your house you will accept such unexpected (70) seventy preachers and all the town will come to your house and turn it to a church.

Yes this your style is the way Jesus preach and covered the whole of judea.

You see your life?

you are saying that apostle paul made a mistake for also preaching from house to House, who did he learn it from?
That you cant do it means you should condemned it.

So, house to house preaching is now a sin to you?

Any way, since we have help you to have a life hence we know your life will be better.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
MyJoe:
You are a fool. Since you wanted people to “deduce that for themself”, why did you hack out a misleading summary of the post? I merely asked you to substantiate your summary by highlighting the portion you supposedly got your “de-convert” and “effective” statements from.

Is that what you find so “slippery”? I think not. You simply lifted some artful and slippery statements from Barristers without even having a clue what they mean.

^^^^
am above such low life.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
@Myjoe

Looking at the statement again and taking your highlight into consideration, maybe you did actually make an honest mistake in reading my statement. You are a very dishonest person but I will give you the benefit of the doubt on it and I think I am right. You know, there was a time in the other thread when I thought you were better than Mr truthislight, such that on an occasion when he misunderstood me, I told him I was sure you would understand what I wrote. Now I realise I was wrong. You’re just as dense as him. I wrote a sentence describing any motive I have to de-convert you as being imaginary and speculative and you understand it to mean that I want to de-covert you. Was there anything in the thread that led to that reading?

Show me where I have gone out of my way to attack the JW. You Witnesses have such an exaggerated sense of importance. You really think I care about them? I don’t. Any post of mine you will find in Nairaland mentioning JW was responding to another post that, in my opinion, contained a misunderstanding or a lie. And you will always find specific reference to the matter being addressed rather than general statements putting down the Witnesses. But since you say I have “attacked” them, you should be able to produce the proof

I have said it in my last post that i dont have anything against you, but yet you started again using insultive languages of which if i start my own i bet you you will be frustrated, i speak and write five language fluently, and can use any of those languages's tough insults on you and i know that if you ask someone who understands any of the word they will ask 'who it is directed to' but for reasons,i choose not to now but cant garrantee not considering it again.

Now you have dismissed the result of opening a thread and allow others to be 'a judge', you said that you will give your own comments,so why not leave it completely uninfluenced by any of us? anyway i dont need to create any thread on that and if you see anything like that,its not from me, it is not because you have talked about what it seems that i might gain in it,but because it does'nt mean anything to me and all i know is that 'you cannot be a judge in your own case' let others do it,dont help others to do it for you, but allow their own reasoning to decide.

All i still want to say on the matter is that,

IN YOUR ''STATEMENT OF CLAIM HERE'',YOU WERE VERY CERTAIN AND SPECIFIC TO YOUR WORDS (IN BOLD)BELOW;

Myjoe:Ok, you have shown that you have crase and I see you are determined to sustain a campaign of lies against me. Obviously, you don't know what you are doing to your reputation in this section. But if you still have hopes of being taken seriously,[size=14pt] please demonstrate (1) that I am angry (2) that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting" you or any other person on this forum. [/size]For anyone reading, I have never entertained the notion of converting or "de-converting" Barristers, any member of the JW, or any member of any religion or faith group and I have never expressed such around here. But since Barristers claims I wrote something in a thread, he should be able to find the thread and the post and reclaim some credibility.
The two things that stood out here, is that, 'ever' have you said anything about ''de-converting''!
A,(2) that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting" you or any other person on this forum.
B,But since Barristers claims I wrote something in a thread, he should be able to find the thread and the post and reclaim some credibility.

you went as far as daring me to extend my search to other tread where you did say that,

NOW, MY DEFENCE TO YOUR DENIAL;

Barristers; now to reclaim my credibility(not from myjoe)but from onlookers, lets go on a journey here, on this link, page 5, post 22 (count from up towards bottom, around the middle myjoe's post with time 5:16 Pm. 3rd Aug.)https://www.nairaland.com/984261/what-does-jehovah-witness-watchtower/5

here is your response below after you have been faced in your own words what you denied ever saying,below;

Myjoe;You gotta be kidding me! A repudiation of an intention to de-convert equals a threat to do so?

Now, what is an issue here? the issue is that you myjoe said;
''that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting"

that you never say anything, ''so A repudiation of an intention [/b]to de-convert''(bolded)is not an issue here, but [b]that you did mention something like that is the issue, and not ''why you mention that word'' because all these [b]''A repudiation of [b]an intention to de-convert equals a threat to do so'' [/b]that you are trying to 'repudiate an intention to de-convert''are after thoughts, and not in anyway an issue here, but that have you 'ever' say such? then what you mean will follow, dont be unfairly claiming the mandates of objective readers who have their own right to decide,and so you allow people to express their own judjement on this denial that you have made,and not 'you' authomatically becoming your own judge in your case,by telling them what you mean,but they should aknowledge that you mention something that you denied ever saying.

in summary, it is been proven to you,with your own word [size=14pt]that you have made mention of ''de-converting'' someone from his faith, is a proven statement of fact that cannot be denied but could be seen in black and white,[/size] trying to ridicule ones understanding amounted to 'a threat to force one into submiting' to your after thought.

Maybe that is responsible for your attack on jws is left for forumites to decide. but denying it is laughable as tons of write-ups cannot exonerate you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
MyJoe:
I saw a post where this guy was putting down atheists for “using the F word”. Obviously, it’s Jehovah’s Witnessically ok for Mr truthislight to insult as long as he does not use the F word.

are you sure that i make use of F word?

Are you sure of what you and maximus are saying.

Am beyond that in real life and here.

Stop lying.

Sorry. Am not your type.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Myjoe

Goodboy, the renewal form rests solely on the original application that does not carry the signature in the first place,and that is to be able to have a continued usage of the library, but note, you dont need to agree with me!you have right to your opinion,and if you wait until i satisfy you on this matter,its not going to be possible,because you have made up your mind,all i need to do here is to provide sound basis for other forumites of which you cannot claim their mandate here to represent but you are just 'one' person,and that the signature thing does not bother is your opinion but leggally it signaled huge aknowledgement to a primary document expecially,and untill you provide a primary document where jws signed in accepting political UN affiliation house-filled insults will amount to nothing.

you have started using insultive words now and you will say 'where are the insults?' you want me to 'accept your insultive response' as normal? never,you can programme others brain to accept it,but me? never,you even hates when someone directs your attention to insults, and i have only given you this grace not to insult you back on only on this post,but will resume next if you persist.

you are just very funny,''did the conditions for affiliation change'' why are the opposers not specific by saying ''did the condition of applications of NGO-DPI(Non gov org,Dept. of Information)changed?

Obviously thats a BIG HOLE you need to fill there,using a blanket statement (NGO) is often nullified when specific details are not discussed.

[/size]

This alone is a blow 'below the belt' to all your arguments.

and now that the Watchtower has given us the reason, 'why' and your proofs lacked signatures, we belived them, and full truckloads of criticm or insults on the forum will not deter that an inch.

barrister, do you want to convince the devil's advocate?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by johnck(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
truthislight:

truthislight, i just hope u are not a JW, becos if u are,(from ur posts dat i've been reading) i will neva join such an organization-ur words are so judgemental. Although i've never seen a JW use such words while proselytizing in real life...however i'm now having dis instinct that they are only hiding their thru identity. U are condeming an individual! U are labeling an individual repugnant names; who d hell are u to do dat? Are u God?...can't u just refute d argument rather than the name calling? (like devil's advocate).

U guys (truthislight, Barrister,Myjoe etc.) seem to tink u are dicussing religion intelligently...however, in reality, u are making people hate religion...To prove my point, u guys shuld carefully read ur post objectively, u will notice d OBSCENE language dat u've been labelin on ur fellow human( e.g olodo, agbero omo ita, among many others)
I wouldn't believe dat a Divine will want dis...U guys should plz close dis tread becos it yields no good. It's only resulting to conflict!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
well, all i know is that it is not my aim here to convince everybody, i classify people,and determine those to feed with information,and those who nessesarily will not need that but a different approach altogether,and on devils advocate, im reserving my comment!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
"Devil's advocate" is just a phrase he picked up from the Adeboye thread. It's clear he doesn't know what it means.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sorry, but you are going round in circles, round and round, as Nigerians say. That^^^ is no better than what you wrote on signatures earlier. I honestly don’t know what point is to be gleaned from whether there is a signature on the application form or not. That the JW didn’t affiliate or what? Again, what does it matter when the names of top Watchtower officials, including that of a Governing Body member, appear in the UN registry?

So, you, Barristers, are complaining about insults, ehn? Hum.

Why didn't you wait for me to say “where are the insults” before attempting to force them on me? Nowhere have I denied saying anything I did, is there? You failed to prove your claim about insult in the other thread when I challenged you to. The only place you pointed out an inappropriate word I used, I apologized. Other places you complained I asked you to substitute the words even while expressing my opinion that you were being petty. Yes, I have used words I don’t normally use here. Improper, but they were called for. Deal with it. I only used words in describing you within the context of the debate as well as your responses and conduct in this thread. I mean, when I called you dense (an improper word to use, normally) I only did so in the context of the fact you did not understand something I thought you did. And when I said you had a dirty mind (also improper, normally) I did so in the context of saying that you find faults and accuse people of things they never thought of.

You, on the other hand, have sought to insult far more than you have been insulted and most of yours insults are gratuitous and unrelated to the subject – Hitler pictures, “sadists”, “immoral”, “living with criminals”. I have done or said nothing of the sort to you, have I? Sounds a lot like the other thread where you remonstrated with me for calling the impulsive Mr truthislight a fool for his behaviour whereas you had been calling someone same simply for holding a viewpoint different from yours. Doesn’t this sound hypocritical to you?

Your gratuitous insults weren’t helping your case. Now you seem to have realised that and want a decent discussion of the issues, I am here. You said something about bringing back the insults, like you threatened in the other thread. Nobody is afraid of you. For all you know, I speak more languages than you do, but I will leave you to continue the boasting as you have. But I really do wonder how an adult can fail to realise that when you curse someone in a language she doesn’t understand the curse is for the curser since the other person doesn’t understand the words. You can’t get more childish than to do this and then boast about it! You seriously think anyone will go looking for an interpreter to know what the curses cursed in five languages by Barristers of Nairaland in Nairaland mean?

you are just very funny,''did the conditions for [color=#770077]affiliation change''[/color] why are the opposers not specific by saying ''did the condition of applications of NGO-DPI(Non gov org,Dept. of Information)changed?
He he. Please answer - were they applying afresh or were they already affiliated? In 2001, did the Watchtower simply decline to put in another application or they withdrew their AFFILIATION?

The way you pluck “big holes” out your hat has always been marvelous.

[/size]
Who cares? Of course NGOs are not part of the UN. They are affiliates. AFFILIATES.

Was the Watchtower affiliated with the UN as an NGO? Yes. And Watchtower has admitted it. That is the issue. Nobody ever accused Watchtower of sitting on the Security Council or the General Assembly or of having an office in the secretariat.

Now, Watchtower says in its defence that it joined to access a library. People say, no, you don’t need to affiliate as an NGO to assess a library. The UN agrees. (That is not a good defence for Watchtower, anyway. If affiliation was actually needed to use a library, or to use it beyond a certain point as you spin it, certainly Watchtower could have put up with such minor inconvenience and avoid affiliation with the seven-headed beast to maintain “Christian neutrality”.) On why it withdrew, Watchtower says it withdrew because the conditions for affiliation changed. UN says no, they didn’t. People say they withdrew because the affiliation was exposed, since the facts say they withdrew a day after the exposure by a London newspaper. These are the facts. You have ignored the fact of the date the exposé was made and withdrawal date which is the major plank the argument about reason for withdrawal rests on, but you quickly accuse me of ignoring an irrelevant point – that NGOs are not part of the UN.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
All i still want to say on the matter is that,

IN YOUR ''STATEMENT OF CLAIM HERE'',YOU WERE VERY CERTAIN AND SPECIFIC TO YOUR WORDS (IN BOLD)BELOW;

The two things that stood out here, is that, 'ever' have you said anything about ''de-converting''!
A,(2) that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting" you or any other person on this forum.
B,But since Barristers claims I wrote something in a thread, he should be able to find the thread and the post and reclaim some credibility.

you went as far as daring me to extend my search to other tread where you did say that,

NOW, MY DEFENCE TO YOUR DENIAL;

here is your response below after you have been faced in your own words what you denied ever saying,below;

Now, what is an issue here? the issue is that you myjoe said;

that you never say anything, ''so A repudiation of an intention [/b]to de-convert''(bolded)is not an issue here, but [b]that you did mention something like that is the issue, and not ''why you mention that word'' because all these [b]''A repudiation of [b]an intention to de-convert equals a threat to do so'' [/b]that you are trying to 'repudiate an intention to de-convert''are after thoughts, and not in anyway an issue here, but that have you 'ever' say such? then what you mean will follow, dont be unfairly claiming the mandates of objective readers who have their own right to decide,and so you allow people to express their own judjement on this denial that you have made,and not 'you' authomatically becoming your own judge in your case,by telling them what you mean,but they should aknowledge that you mention something that you denied ever saying.

You are playing tricks, Barristers, and one can see through it. My response that I have never said anything about converting or de-converting you was not addressed to empty space. It was a response to your statement that I had threatened to de-convert you – in another thread. Separating the comment from the statement it was written in response to and then cleverly claiming that what I said was saying ANYTHING at all about de-converting is sheer wayo.

''that I ever said anything about converting or "de-converting"
How can you separate the above and ask people to judge it? Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Not for anyone who has been reading the thread and following with a modicum of understanding.

in summary, it is been proven to you,with your own word [size=14pt]that you have made mention of ''de-converting'' someone from his faith, is a proven statement of fact that cannot be denied but could be seen in black and white,[/size] trying to ridicule ones understanding amounted to 'a threat to force one into submiting' to your after thought.

"Made mention of de-converting" in a post. That your point, now?

"If you think I will slap you because of your provocations, you are mistaken".
Now, once you can find "I will slap you" in that statement made by someone you have proven, in his own words, that he "made mention of slapping someone", and that means your initial allegation that he threatened to slap someone is also justified, right? Once you can find "there is no God" in the Bible, you have proven, in the Bile's own words, that the Bible made mention of there being no God and you are justified to say the Bible says there is no God, right?

This gets tiresome, Barristers.

Anyway, the fact that you write the purple highlight shows me that you have seen your error even though you keep punching to save your face. It is not necessary. I make mistakes too and when they are pointed out I accept them and move on. But it’s your call. Calling anything I wrote an afterthought is a lie on your part. And the line about being a judge in your own case doesn’t cut anything. I was telling my side of the story, so where does being a judge come in?

Well, this is a stark summary of it:
* I made a statement about you speculating about imaginary motive I have to de-convert you.
* Misunderstanding the statement, you said I threatened to de-convert you.
* I denied ever saying anything about de-converting anyone.
* You produce the above statement of mine.
* I accuse you of lying. I later realise you may not be but that you probably honestly misunderstood me. I explain things, in a rather harsh tone in line with the tone the thread had taken.
* Now, you come back saying I am guilty of after-thought and whatever and that you have been vindicated since you have proven in black and white that the word “de-covert” did appear on my post and that that is the issue!

**Sigh** This gets tiresome.

And then you add this as your closing line:

Maybe that is responsible for your attack on jws is left for forumites to decide. but denying it is laughable as tons of write-ups cannot exonerate you.
I have never said anything about de-converting anyone in Nairaland, Barristers. If you don’t or can’t understand that in the context of your accusation that it was written in response to, I’m not sure it’s worth it further discussing the matter. But, yeah, like you said, let people decide for themselves. I really don’t give a hoot, but it’s better than prolonging the matter.

And I challenge you again to prove that I have attacked the JW. That I have said anything about the JW that was not a response to a misunderstanding or a lie expressed by someone. That I made blanket statements condemning your people.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
@johnck

i think that you have the belief that two rules must operate here, one is for some people who are deemed to be insulted,and that should be the normal way to treat them,and another rule prohibits those ones being insulted to reply with an insult , if not i cant believe that you breezed through the whole paragraphs and pick on words that i did not use on this tread leaving these below! which someone used insulting barristers,see bolded;

I have not read the posts above properly but I have skimmed portions of them. This is typical JW hypocrisy in full blast and[b] it would have been better if Barristers had shut up than post this. [/b]

I see you don’t have the common sense or maturity [/b]to leave the other thread to continue with its relative sanity but would import it here. You have never shown any maturity,

[b]Prove that it is not blind rage that drives you to join the league of those inanely having premature ejacu.lation [/b]over my beliefs by providing a link to the thread where you asked me direct questions about them and I was shy about myself.
[b] To insinuate that having JW or religion makes a man moral and being without it makes another immoral contains zero rationality. It is idiocy, apologies to Enigma.
In attempting to pontificate on morality, you sound like a cripple attempting football of the American variant.

so all these above are not insults,they are good remarks isn'nt it? you can see when i started to pass some was when[i] Myjoe used the word 'shup-up' [/i]of which he did not deny, well if that is not an insult to you, i cant help that! he aknowledged that my other conversation with him on the other tread that i pasted the link up there was a clean one,even though i correct him insulting one jw as parroting,but since he did not direct it to me, i kept to myself, at least you should have picked one insult each from the three of us that you queried if you have to be fair!

where is[i] agbero-omo-ita here on this tread?[/i] i want you to show me! you cant see it here, you have just lifted it from another tread,im not denying correcting someone on that, the person replied my post on the other tread using Agbero, and i said that he did not complete the full word, so i have to give him the complete word, but that is not on this tread Mr, and that seems biased until you show me where you saw that on this particular tread.

And on making people hate religion, that is the aim of many who came in here aetheists among few of them, writing Gods title name with lowwercase deliberately using 'g' paul apostle says that we should remark them sharply, you want to see that in the bible? and thats just what i have done!, the tread was originally meant for question and answers, but some people have taking their time to work on common answers that jws normally used to answer questions,they choose to first be sympathethic in their approach and they work on tailoring their answers towards ridiculing common answers jws would use to adress you common quetion,and they also came out with ridicoulous phrases, labbelling the Governing Body of jws with all sorts of names, even some who are christians joined with Known aetheists against the jws, it just unacceptable.and i did not regret how i treat that. i have mentioned my position over and over,im not a jw, so i dont need anybody even you to tell me what to do. i appreciate the way you observe how degenerate it could be if we continue,but there is no reason to close the tread because of some few individuals, if anyone chhose the sanitised way, i follow suit, but if anyone choose otherwise, well forget what i might have learned from observing the jws, i choose to use that when i become there full member, thanks anyway!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Now, Watchtower says in its defence that it joined to access a library. People say, no, you don’t need to affiliate as an NGO to assess a library. The UN agrees. (That is not a good defence for Watchtower, anyway. If affiliation was actually needed to use a library, or to use it beyond a certain point as you spin it, certainly Watchtower could have put up with such minor inconvenience and avoid affiliation with the seven-headed beast to maintain “Christian neutrality”.) On why it withdrew, Watchtower says it withdrew because the conditions for affiliation changed. UN says no, they didn’t. People say they withdrew because the affiliation was exposed, since the facts say they withdrew a day after the exposure by a London newspaper. These are the facts. You have ignored the fact of the date the exposé was made and withdrawal date which is the major plank the argument about reason for withdrawal rests on, but you quickly accuse me of ignoring an irrelevant point – that NGOs are not part of the UN.

can you see the bolded up there, these are sympathies that i told you that i dont need from you, dont help me decide what watchtower should have done,they pay their taxes and have every right to use a well equiped state of the art library that was partly-put-to-be through the taxpayers monies,and who are the people you are talking about,they are opposers that will look for small opprtunity to exploit, help me to tell them that i appreciate their concern, but it was nt needed, because we fuuly trust the watchtower and agree with their leadership!

You have ignored the fact of the date the exposé was made and withdrawal date which is the major plank the argument about reason for withdrawal rests on

how can a case rest on a fabricated and calculated attempt of an opposer working for faceless people who are desperate in their bid to discredit the wachtower, are you the one filling the case? i think you are used to putting words in ones mouth if not i dont see the relevance of stephen bates here other than trying to be relevant, for Gob sake,you are telling me bates achievements do i need you to tell me? ok clap for yourself for that, but to mee he is like a pooo! a liar and an attention seeker,but the truth remains that after september 11'th attack, UN added some political clauses into the DPI application form, and that WT cannot continue because they are not ready to go into that, must you be satisfied, no, but if you prove me or WT wrong then produce just one document bearing watchtowers signature, just one document here, and until you provide that, then we can talk,ok?

and on the other issue that you make a statement to de-convert people here on the tread, it is a fact, and maybe you dont like how the seeming motive was made public, but sorry, that tells you how you need to be carefull, there is no denial to that, telling me that you are responding to what i said thats why you wrote it are afterthought, but cannot be altered again!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
johnck:

truthislight, i just hope u are not a JW, becos if u are,(from ur posts dat i've been reading) i will neva join such an organization-ur words are so judgemental. Although i've never seen a JW use such words while proselytizing in real life...however i'm now having dis instinct that they are only hiding their thru identity. U are condeming an individual! U are labeling an individual repugnant names; who d hell are u to do dat? Are u God?...can't u just refute d argument rather than the name calling? (like devil's advocate).

U guys (truthislight, Barrister,Myjoe etc.) seem to tink u are dicussing religion intelligently...however, in reality, u are making people hate religion...To prove my point, u guys shuld carefully read ur post objectively, u will notice d OBSCENE language dat u've been labelin on ur fellow human( e.g olodo, agbero omo ita, among many others)
I wouldn't believe dat a Divine will want dis...U guys should plz close dis tread becos it yields no good. It's only resulting to conflict!

i also want to believe that you wish to say that you did not notice the false accusations label against the JW.

What kind of person do you think will do such?

Any way. Any person that does not love the truth as in God's word cannot be a JW.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
MyJoe: "Devil's advocate" is just a phrase he picked up from the Adeboye thread. It's clear he doesn't know what it means.

so so petty.

yea, you are right.

How true this statement is?

Or are all your conclusions arrived on base on this premise?

Hmmm!

At Least it is an inprovemet from the F word you love using

actually i dont ever deceived myself that you will like my person.

From your words it seems you see me as going round and opening up your real intent on this forum and i can understand why you will not like that.

So, dont even imagine i expect any thing different from you aside from what you do best.

Cheers and peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2012

Answer: [size=18pt]NGOs have no status and are not part of the UN.”[/size]
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2012
“Question: [size=18pt]What is an NGO[/size] and [size=18pt]how does it relate to the UN?[/size]
Answer: NGOs have no status and[size=28pt] are not part of the UN.[/size]”

''are not part of the UN'' Myjoe says UN was lying, 'he said NGO'S are affiliates'

meaning of 'affiliate' merriam-Websters dictionary.

af·fil·i·ate /əˈfɪliˌeɪt/ verb
af·fil·i·ates; af·fil·i·at·ed; af·fil·i·at·ing
[+ obj] : to closely connect (something or yourself) with or to something (such as a program or organization) [size=18pt]as a member or partner [/size]

Myjoe said they are 'affiliate' meaning 'being' closely connected or 'as a member' according to the dictionary meaning.

but these words stands out 'gidigba' meaning 'glarrinly'

Answer: NGOs have no status and[size=35pt] are not part of the UN.[/size]”

oga Myjoe, read it over and over again,before you comment, pls dont tell me why im celebrating these up there, because you will come with explanation that will not hold a water! you can start putting them together oya now!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by BARRISTERS: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2012
@ Myjoe, to you it looks childish with the bold letters, isn'nt it? but for a purpose, thats the way your answers will be treated from now!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
truthislight:

i also want to believe that you wish to say that you did not notice the false accusations label against the JW.

Any way. Any person that does not love the truth as in God's word cannot be a JW.

I started this thread just to share my knowledge about the Bible. Some of us JWs find it hard to stand opposition. Let me quote the Bible here. 1 Peter 2:12 "Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that in the things in which they are speaking against you as evil doers, they may as a result of your fine works of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God in the day for his inspection" 1 Peter 3:15 said "But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect" so truthislight was of defending his faith is totally not acceptable. Its is not how we the JWs are trainned to preach.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
truthislight:

I started this thread just to share my knowledge about the Bible. Some of us JWs find it hard to stand opposition. Let me quote the Bible here. 1 Peter 2:12 "Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that in the things in which they are speaking against you as evil doers, they may as a result of your fine works of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God in the day for his inspection" 1 Peter 3:15 said "But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect" so truthislight was of defending his faith is totally not acceptable. Its is not how we the JWs are trainned to preach.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 1:52am On Sep 02, 2012
Maximus85:

that is true and that is the only thing you have done write in this forum,

i wander who will open a thread about his religion and not stand to defend it but just stand by and allow false accusation pass like you said you did and i can show sens of leading comment you have made on this thread that shows that you claim for being a JW is possibly a fraud.

You accepted trompt up post and creat avenue for criticism without even making a defence for your faith.

1pet 3:15 says " but pacify the CHRIST as lord in your hearth always ready to make a defense befor everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you, but doing so together with mild temper and deep respect.

Yes doing that with deep respect.

But it says always BE READY TO MAKE A defence FOR EVERYONE THAT DEMENDS OF YOU A REASON FOR YOUR FAITH.

That is what i that have not claim to being a JW have tried doing in this forum why you with all your JW passion will leave/lead detractors to accuse JW without a defense and you claim that you just left it so.

1. You Led oladegbu to bring out video purported to say that JW had sex scandals.

2: you accepted that JW said that armagedon had started and will end in 1914

3. you cant address most of the question directed on this thread eg 607BCE.

4. You give leading utterances to you co fort on this thread.

When Barrister was attacked and he till to express himself you came complaining that he was using abusive speaches.

On this forum most if not all the thread on JW are open by detractors and if i may ask what makes you different?

Your answers to comment on this thread is lacking on what the JW calls the "pure language"

what proof do you have to show that you are a JW other than the fact that you opened a thread for disfellowshiped JW to vent their anger?

You must be very angry that your intended purposed for this thread is not archiving it set objectives that is why you are venting your frustration on me?

What else did you planed than to lead people along and your cohort will spread their falsehood.

Am aware that opening a thread like this is not allowed amongst the JW but that any sincere truth seeker should visit their website www.watchtower.org

it most likely will have been a matter of time befor you come forward and play out a confession of not wanting to be a JW again because of what you will then call their "LIES" and this thread that your follow detractors have posted will be your evidence
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 2:46am On Sep 02, 2012
DP
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 3:12am On Sep 02, 2012
Maximus85:

that is true and that is the only thing you have done right for JW here .

i wander who will open a thread about his religion and not stand to defend it but just stand by and allow false accusation pass by.
Lot of leading comment you have made on this thread that shows that your claim for being a JW is possibly a fraud.

You accepted trompt up post and create avenue for criticism without even making any attempt to defend your faith.

1pet 3:15 says " but pacify the CHRIST as lord in your heart always ready to make a defense befor everyone that demands of you a reason for the hope in you.

That is what is expected of you as a JW.

Yes, doing that with deep respect is advisable.

But it says always BE READY TO MAKE A defence FOR EVERYONE THAT DEMENDS OF YOU A REASON FOR YOUR FAITH.

That is what me that have not claim to being a JW in this forum have tried doing.

Meanwhile you, with your claim for being a JW will leave/lead detractors to accuse JW without making any defense and you claim that you just left it so.

1. You Led oladegbu to bring out video purported to say that JW had sex scandals.

2: you accepted that JW said that armagedon had started and will end in 1914

3. you cant address most of the question directed on this thread eg 607BCE.

4. You give leading utterances for you co fort to strike JW.

When Barrister was attacked and he tried to express himself you came complaining that he was using abusive speaches.

On this forum most if not all the thread on JW are open by detractors and if i may ask what makes you different?

Your answers to comment on this thread is lacking on what the JW calls the "pure language"

what proof do you have to show that you are a JW other than the fact that you opened a thread for disfellowshiped JW to vent their anger?

You must be very angry that your intended purposed for this thread is not archiving it set objectives that is why you are venting your frustration on me?

What else did you planed than to lead people along and your cohort will spread their falsehood.

Am aware that opening a thread like this is not allowed amongst the JW but that any sincere truth seeker should visit their website www.watchtower.org

it most likely will have been a matter of time befor you come forward and play out a confession of not wanting to be a JW again because of what you will then call as their "LIES" and this thread that your follow detractors have posted lies will then be your evidence

It is possible i am lying against You then i will expect you to hang around and answer questions on this thread as long as this thread will last otherwise of what use will this thread have served?

My friend, it is very simple to know what JW teaching are cus their publication is widely distributed so that you pened down some shallow things here you think it passes you for a JW, NO, it does not.

And this is not what JW are into. they can give comment on a forum and clear issues regarding JW but they are not like you and their organization does not encourage this, are you then a rebliouse jw?

I can reply to a deceitful comment follows:

1. Lies
2. CRAP
3. Hypocrite
4. Low
5. Deceit
6. And point out that lying against the JW amount to doing the devils/satan's work.

But this is not my style of posting ACCEPT on extreme cases where it was obvious. That the person was doing such and i will definitely tell the person so.

You have never take offence that JW detractors are lying against Your beloved JW that you opened this thread to defend. But you let the lies stick, but for Barrister a none JW doing the hard work that you that opened this thread dont/cant do.

Thanks for your effort and sorry that am now your problem, but am more so sorry that i will still be around on this thread and any other that i see of the JW and do the work you cant do, defending the JW.

I have not claim to be a JW on this forum

Barrister has not claim to be a JW on this forum but he is defending the JW more than you that claim to be, that alone should make you to be ashame of yourself.

That Barrister at this level of not yet being a JW can be so effective it tells you of who the real JW that can defend the JW are but certainly not you or your kind/your type.

Those that sent you to opened this thread will soon come to look for what to use in doing their thirty work as to get me discourage, am not disturbed one bit cus what they are doing with JW are bigger than me, but it will not stop me from pointing out lies that they are carrying.

I supposed that they have prepare you on what to say in reply.

Note, Maximus, true JW are Always ready to defend their faith and i have not seen you doing that. Pls start defending...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2012
When I started this thread, I never envisaged it would go this far. I never planned for people having hatred for Jehovah's Witnessea and some half-baked Jehovah's Witnesses. What are we preaching today? We are admonished to focus on preaching God's Kingdom and how to be a Citizen of that Government. What is happening here is not what the Faithful Slaves asked us to use our ministry time doing. We still have millions whom are yet to hear the truth not to talk of arguing about some negative issues AGAINST Jehovah and we his witnesses. We are admonished to follow the laid plans of the Preaching work - which is proclaiming God's Kingdom and his righteousness.

Do you think its easy for me just to ignore all these false accusations against the JWs? But we must all channel our strength on teaching and not arguing. Mr truthislight, if this accusations are happening in the field service, is this how you handle it? Is this how you call people names?

You accuse me of not answering questions, yet I have met with a viewer who loved the way I answered a question. And I have directed brothers from a closer congregation to her. This is the reason I started this thread and I have never regretted.

I answer questions that wouldn't lead to argument or insults. By doing this, you can preach and teach with utmost deep respect.
If we continue defending these accusations against the JWs, when will we have the time to really tell people of the main reason we are preaching?

In our Watchtower study article today, we studied how to allow Jehovah lead us to true freedom. Earthly freedom would only make us pursue the pleasures of the flesh while the freedom gained from the simple Laws of Jehovah is the path to true freedom. This is one of what we should preach and not arguing about distracting issues.

I need to conduct a Bible study now. We still have Lots to talk about. I am from Ayobo Congregation, Lagos Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
Maximus85: When I started this thread, I never envisaged it would go this far. I never planned for people having hatred for Jehovah's Witnessea and some half-baked Jehovah's Witnesses. What are we preaching today? We are admonished to focus on preaching God's Kingdom and how to be a Citizen of that Government. What is happening here is not what the Faithful Slaves asked us to use our ministry time doing. We still have millions whom are yet to hear the truth not to talk of arguing about some negative issues AGAINST Jehovah and we his witnesses. We are admonished to follow the laid plans of the Preaching work - which is proclaiming God's Kingdom and his righteousness.

Do you think its easy for me just to ignore all these false accusations against the JWs? But we must all channel our strength on teaching and not arguing. Mr truthislight, if this accusations are happening in the field service, is this how you handle it? Is this how you call people names?

You accuse me of not answering questions, yet I have met with a viewer who loved the way I answered a question. And I have directed brothers from a closer congregation to her. This is the reason I started this thread and I have never regretted.

I answer questions that wouldn't lead to argument or insults. By doing this, you can preach and teach with utmost deep respect.
If we continue defending these accusations against the JWs, when will we have the time to really tell people of the main reason we are preaching?

In our Watchtower study article today, we studied how to allow Jehovah lead us to true freedom. Earthly freedom would only make us pursue the pleasures of the flesh while the freedom gained from the simple Laws of Jehovah is the path to true freedom. This is one of what we should preach and not arguing about distracting issues.

I need to conduct a Bible study now. We still have Lots to talk about. I am from Ayobo Congregation, Lagos Nigeria.

^^^^

No comment.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
BARRISTERS: @ Myjoe, to you it looks childish with the bold letters, isn'nt it? but for a purpose, thats the way your answers will be treated from now!
Well, I guess I can’t argue with you about it being for some purpose. But passing off an ingrained pattern of behaviour as having anything to do with MyJoe or “for now” doesn’t fly. There is a function in Nairaland that enables you to see your old posts. Use it. You will find that is how you post normally. You are right to say it’s childish, but I wasn’t going to say so. I don’t recall having called these screaming large fonts of yours childish. We get all sorts in NL and we get used to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting / Who Is This Allah? Pdf Book By G J O Moshay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.