Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. (19064 Views)

Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
Maximus85:
Jesus didn't ask us to prophesy. Matthew 24:14 says " And this good news of the kingdom (of God) will be preached in all inhabited earth for a WITNESS to all the nations; and then the end will come.
Read 1 Timothy 4:1-5. Lets analyse verse 3 and 4 "for the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, 4. And will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths. Where do you belong? WE AS JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES TALK ABOUT THE PROPHESIES IN THE BIBLE AND WE PREACH ABOUT GOD'S NEW KINGDOM. THIS IS OUR WORK JUST AS JESUS DID WHEN HE WAS HERE ON EARTH AND HE COMMANDED US TO CONTINUE.

Let's see how your Watch Tower magazine responded to the question whether the Watchtower Society has claimed to be God's prophet.

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? …He had a "prophet" to warn them. This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah’s Christian witnesses. …Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a "prophet" of God. It is another thing to prove it. The only way that this can be done is to review the record. What does it show?" —The Watchtower, April 1, 1972, p. 197

http://4jehovah.org/images/stories/downloads/jehovahs_witness/prophecy/wt-4-1-1972-p197.pdf

Note the underlined sentences in the pdf. and see how it sharply contrasts with your position.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2012
Another kweshun sir:

What does the Watchtower Society's record show? Did the Society proclaim that 1914 would "end" world governments? I hope you are still there.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU: It is apparent you have little experience in dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses.

Hint #1: By jumping from topic to topic, you offer the JW an easy way to muddle things up (I don't claim the JW would do this deliberately).

. . .
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nimshi: OLAADEGBU: It is apparent you have little experience in dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses.

Hint #1: By jumping from topic to topic, you offer the JW an easy way to muddle things up (I don't claim the JW would do this deliberately).

. . .

Advise taken. I'll wait till he answers the questions already asked.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Let's see John 1:3 so as to put verse 1 in proper perspective.

"All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made"

Here you can clearly see that God created and redeemed all things by Jesus Christ.
Or Through Jesus Christ showing God's superiority as Jesus's father.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Let's see how your Watch Tower magazine responded to the question whether the Watchtower Society has claimed to be God's prophet.

Note the underlined sentences in the pdf. and see how it sharply contrasts with your position.

There are prophesies repeated by prophets in the Bible. All the prophesies regarding This world is in the Bible. Are their new prophesies not included in the Bible? The same prophecy of the end of this system of things was prophesy by John, Jesus and his disciples and even us today. Many prophesies are yet to be fulfilled. We are not coming up with new prophecy(s)
according to the material you posted "we act as prophets of God" by preaching God's messages and prophesy(s) to the world.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Another kweshun sir:

What does the Watchtower Society's record show? Did the Society proclaim that 1914 would "end" world governments? I hope you are still there.

Jesus became King in 1914 (see my post about how we come about that date on this thread)
so in that Year Jesus and his angels sent Satan and his demon down to the earth. Why is it that the first global war broke in 1914? Read Revelation 12:7-12.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nimshi: OLAADEGBU: It is apparent you have little experience in dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses.

. . .
We are trained teachers. We believe in effective teaching. We don't jump from one question to another. We don't run away from question because we have accurate answers from God's word...The Bible. We are so honoured to do this.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Nimshi: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Maximus85: I have asked eight questions above, and offered that you answer according to your own priority list of thise questions.

I am not surprised at your boast that you JWs are 'trained teachers'; when the same doctrine is drummed into faithfuls at several meetings every week, and the 'groupspeak' is elevated to real discussion, plus the illusion of an in-house school, it is easy to make JWs feel special. Of course, they go out to unsuspecting people, claiming to 'preach', yet, it is clear that everything you say must be sanctioned from a certain country (you know which). Your religion is dangerous, even though you may not know it. And I hint/warn you in advance that attempting to answer any four of the questions I have posed in detail will unmask your religion for what it is.

Someone up here asked why the hatred the JWs have for the Catholics; you responded with 'you need proof'; this is cheeky. Just type 'Catholic' into your WT CD, and find the relevant quotes. What is surprising is that the Jehovah's Witnesses are hypocrites of the worst kind in the matters in which they criticise the Catholic church the most: child abuse and idolatory.

OLAADEGBU: I thank you for your response to my post to you: my words were a bit harsh; but you show yourself a better fellow with your response. I apologise for the harsh words, and of course: I welcome the questions you're asking of this religious sect claiming to be the only true Christians.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This is why you need to understand and comprehend the doctrine of the Godhead.

http://www.dclm.org/AboutUs/WhatWeBelieve/TheGodHead/tabid/160/Default.aspx

Are you saying because Jesus said that the Father is "greater" than Him in (John 14:28), this must mean Jesus is a lesser God or a god?

Biblically speaking, Jesus is equal with the Father in His divine nature for He was God in human form. Jesus Christ confirmed this by saying:

"I and my Father are one" (John 10:30).

He was positionally lower than the Father from the standpoint of His becoming a servant by taking on human likeness (Philipians 2:6-11).

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross." (Philipians 2:6-8 ).

Positionally speaking, therefore, the Father was "greater" than Jesus.
John 10:30 potrays the oneness, union between God and Jesus, not equality. If i say Mr President and my self are one, does that mean we are equal? When you marry a woman, the two of you become one but the Bible stressed that the Husband is the head and the woman should be submisive. Got the understanding?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nimshi: Maximus85: I have asked eight questions above, and offered that you answer according to your own priority list of thise questions.

I am not surprised at your boast that you JWs are 'trained teachers'; when the same doctrine is drummed into faithfuls at several meetings every week, and the 'groupspeak' is elevated to real discussion, plus the illusion of an in-house school, it is easy to make JWs feel special. Of course, they go out to unsuspecting people, claiming to 'preach', yet, it is clear that everything you say must be sanctioned from a certain country (you know which). Your religion is dangerous, even though you may not know it. And I hint/warn you in advance that attempting to answer any four of the questions I have posed in detail will unmask your religion for what it is.

Someone up here asked why the hatred the JWs have for the Catholics; you responded with 'you need proof'; this is cheeky. Just type 'Catholic' into your WT CD, and find the relevant quotes. What is surprising is that the Jehovah's Witnesses are hypocrites of the worst kind in the matters in which they criticise the Catholic church the most: child abuse and idolatory.

OLAADEGBU: I thank you for your response to my post to you: my words were a bit harsh; but you show yourself a better fellow with your response. I apologise for the harsh words, and of course: I welcome the questions you're asking of this religious sect claiming to be the only true Christians.

My Brother, its obvious you hate JW's. We follow exactly what Jesus asked true Christians to do after he left.
That we hate the Catholic is so untrue. We preach Love, hope, faith etc how then should we hate? We are agains some of the Catholic's doctrine. We don't worship Mary, we worship God. Mary is Jesus's earthly mother, not God's Mother as the Catholic teaches. John 14:28. JESUS SAID "FATHER IS GREATER THAN I"
Note: I cant find the eight questions.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2012
Nimshi: Maximus85: it is quite brave of you to come up here to defend your religion.

I have some questions for you.

1) Why is 1914 very important to your religion? BECAUSE IT MARK THE END OF THE SEVEN TIMES. BEGINNING FROM 607 BCE. Google the year Babylon destroyed Jerusalem. http://www.2001translation.com/587_or_607.htm IN 1914 JESUS CHRIST BECAME KING AND HE SENT SATAN AND HIS ANGELS AWAY FROM HEAVEN DOWN TO THE EARTH.

2) What is the disposition of your religion to child abuse; 'child abuse' being the satinised expression for the (sexual) rape of children.

JESUS CHRIST ASKED US TO RESPECT THE LAW. ITS EVEN AGAINST THE COMMON LAW TO ABUSE CHILDREN, SEXUALLY OR DOMESTICALLY. AS A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST, WE SHOULD ACT IN HOLINESS AND LOVE.

3) What is the the disposition of your religion to the donation of human blood?

GOD TOLD NOAH CATEGORICALLY TO ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD. GENESIS 9:4,5. THIS IS A LAW OF GOD AND PUTTING ONES LIFE AHEAD OF GOD'S LAW IS FATAL. Read MARK 8:35,36.

4) Who is the founder of your religion?

JESUS CHRIST IS THE FOUNDER OF TRUE CHRISTIANITY. TRUE CHRISTIANS FOLLOW CHRIST STEP BY STEP WITH THE AID OF THE BIBLE. COLOSSIANS 1:18

5) Who are the current leaders of your religion?

WE DO NOT HAVE "LEADERS" WE HAVE JUST A LEADER WHO IS JESUS CHRIST. WE DO HAVE BROTHERS WHO ARE ORGANIZING THE AFFAIRS OF THE CONGREGATIONS. WE ARE ALL EQUAL BEFORE GOD AND CHRIST.
INFACT, NO SPECIAL SEATS IN OUR MEETINGS.

6) What is the belief of your religion regarding who will be saved at Armageddon?

JUST LIKE IN THE DAYS OF NOAH, JEHOVAH SAVED THOSE THAT HEED TO HIS COMMANDMENTS, THEREFORE, THOSE THAT RESPECTS GODS COMMANDMENTS, SERVING GOD WITH THEIR COMPLETE HEART WILL BE SAVED AT ARMAGEDDON.

7) Why do your leaders 'encourage' people who work in your missions not to have children?

ONCE AGAIN, WE DO NOT HAVE LEADERS. NOBODY IS ENCOURAGING FULL TIME MINISTERS NOT TO HAVE CHILDREN. ITS A PERSONAL DECISION. SO FAR IT WILL NOT SLOW THEM DOWN IN THEIR MINISTRY ASSIGNMENT.

8') On what dates has your religion predicted the end of the world?
THERE WAS A MISCONCEPTION IN 1925/75. EVEN THE HEAD OF THE CONGREGATION, JESUS THE SO OF GOD DOESN'T KNOW THE EXACT TIME, HOW CAN WE STATE A DATE? NOBODY KNOWS.

I have more questions, but I give you the liberty to start with any of the ones above, according to your own priority list (I inform you in advance that this latitude to start with what you think is important has a purpose; may your God, Jehovah, be with you as you answer these questions, and my his Holy Spirit assist you in good measure).

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 11:40am On Aug 09, 2012
MyJoe:
I think this is a brilliant handling of the matter.
it is Good this is coming from you
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2012
MyJoe:
I was enjoying you till I read this. In fact, you almost fall my hand. Nothing in that wiki extract is unfounded. Not one. You will note it is well referenced. Please read it again and write a befitting response.

JEHOVAH'S WITNESES NEVER CLAIM TO KNOW THE DAY. EVEN JESUS SAYS HE DID NOT KNOW. AND THAT NO MAN KNOWS EVEN THE ANGELS.

Unless you want to tell us that JW dont have enemies or people that hate them.

That then will mean that no body or group of people on this planet will want to write something wrong about them.

Then according to you no one hate them.
Is that possible?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:
Maybe i used a wrong Language. But the fact remains that nobody, i mean nobody, including Jesus Christ can tell of the time when the end will come. So how can we come out and post a date.
As for the references, for you to accept a reference, it will be justified to see the original article. I didn't choose to be a Jehovah's Witness overnight, i checked through and i was convinced. We based all our teachings on the Bible. There's no set date for the end of this system of things in the bible. You can visit our website www.jw.org and check our publication bank.

good point, all the publications mention on that article are available online on the bank.

Any interested person who wants to confirm those information should copy the date and confirm for himself and not depend on hear say.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
MyJoe: Another reasonable response. Just a little correction: it is the person disputing or rejecting a reference that does the checking and points out what is unfounded. Anyone reading that extract up there will accept the references as genuine if you don't do that.

Whats your interest then?
The resources are there for any seriouse minded individual to do the research for himself.
The op said he has done his.

Are you insisting that those material must be accepted as facts and that people should not check it out when the material are very much available?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

grin grin grin I laugh in Greek.
hmmm!
Ola
so you do set trap?
I thought it was only satan that does that?
Please you have to change and become a honest hearted person.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nimshi: Maximus85: it is quite brave of you to come up here to defend your religion.

I have some questions for you.

1) Why is 1914 very important to your religion?

2) What is the disposition of your religion to child abuse; 'child abuse' being the satinised expression for the (sexual) rape of children.

3) What is the the disposition of your religion to the donation of human blood?

4) Who is the founder of your religion?

5) Who are the current leaders of your religion?

6) What is the belief of your religion regarding who will be saved at Armageddon?

7) Why do your leaders 'encourage' people who work in your missions not to have children?

8') On what dates has your religion predicted the end of the world?

I have more questions, but I give you the liberty to start with any of the ones above, according to your own priority list (I inform you in advance that this latitude to start with what you think is important has a purpose; may your God, Jehovah, be with you as you answer these questions, and my his Holy Spirit assist you in good measure).

i must agree with you that some of your questions are very pertinent.

But What has the founder of the religion has to do with a religion that claim to absolutely follow the bible 100%

are you really aware of the tangents you will throw this Q and A to?

Most people already do know about C T Russel.
Wishing you allow the discuss revolve around how their beliefs tally with what the bible teach which will be more beneficial.
Peace
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Good question. If you notice, Jesus Christ at times speaks in His humanity and at other times in His divinity. Biblically and positionally if you know what I mean. His is both the Son of God and the Son of man, He can speak as both at different times.

of couse Jesus was with his father in haven befor coming to earth, why will he not talk about it?

But you are of the view that he was the almighty in heaven.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Fair enough. Let me give you extracts from yor Awake magazine when it attempted to answer this question.

I Never imagine you can be this lame.

Is this magazine a reference to JW's

or it is reference of other people giving a prophesy that never come to pass?

Cant you see the mention of a specific date(day and hour) there?

JW dont and had never mentioned specific dates.

Never knew that you can be this deceitful.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

"So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? …He had a "prophet" to warn them. This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah’s Christian witnesses. …Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a "prophet" of God. It is another thing to prove it. The only way that this can be done is to review the record. What does it show?" —The Watchtower, April 1, 1972, p. 197

http://4jehovah.org/images/stories/downloads/jehovahs_witness/prophecy/wt-4-1-1972-p197.pdf

why cant Ola even quote from the JW web sit?

Ola, this is turning like the Obama is not a christian thread.

Why not ask the guy question and allow him to give answers, but you have taken over the thread?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:

John 10:30 potrays the oneness, union between God and Jesus, not equality. If i say Mr President and my self are one, does that mean we are equal? When you marry a woman, the two of you become one but the Bible stressed that the Husband is the head and the woman should be submisive. Got the understanding?

When studying the original Greek of Jesus' statement "I and the Father are one," the word translated "one" means one in essence, or nature, not merely one in purpose.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
Nimshi: Maximus85: I have asked eight questions above, and offered that you answer according to your own priority list of thise questions.

I had thought that your questions were meant to help us learn but this your comment is making us wander.
Are you one of those that take them as an enemy?
Do you hate them this much?
Why, because they claim to be a true religion?
Pls, will you join any religion that dont claim to be the true religion?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:

There are prophesies repeated by prophets in the Bible. All the prophesies regarding This world is in the Bible. Are their new prophesies not included in the Bible? The same prophecy of the end of this system of things was prophesy by John, Jesus and his disciples and even us today. Many prophesies are yet to be fulfilled. We are not coming up with new prophecy(s)
according to the material you posted "we act as prophets of God" by preaching God's messages and prophesy(s) to the world.

So do you accept that your group is the prophet of God, is it not so?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:

Jesus became King in 1914 (see my post about how we come about that date on this thread)
so in that Year Jesus and his angels sent Satan and his demon down to the earth. Why is it that the first global war broke in 1914? Read Revelation 12:7-12.

This is what your organisation's publication said:

"…the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership, is already commenced." — The Time is At Hand, Studies in the Scriptures, vol. 2, 1886, 1911 edition, p. 101

http://4jehovah.org/images/stories/downloads/jehovahs_witness/prophecy/time_is_at_hand-1911ed-p101.pdf

Are you saying that you are still holding on to this prophecy? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2012
truthislight:
hmmm!
Ola
so you do set trap?
I thought it was only satan that does that?
Please you have to change and become a honest hearted person.
Peace

Traps? I don't know about setting traps except the traps you set for yourselves to you end up in.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

This is what your organisation's publication said:

"…the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership, is already commenced." — The Time is At Hand, Studies in the Scriptures, vol. 2, 1886, 1911 edition, p. 101

http://4jehovah.org/images/stories/downloads/jehovahs_witness/prophecy/time_is_at_hand-1911ed-p101.pdf

Are you saying that you are still holding on to this prophecy? undecided
…the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership, is already commenced.
MEANING THE PROCESS TO COMPLETELY OVERTHROW EARTH'S PRESENT RULERSHIP STARTED IN 1914.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by Maximus85(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2012
MyJoe:
Jesus did state clearly that God is greater than he is, so you are on a solid footing about this equality matter. But Ola's initial question simply raised the issue of mistranslation. His Theo post shows clearly that the NWT people translated a word to fit their church's doctrine, a fact that has led many biblical Greek scholars to lampoon the NWT. Was it right to translate Theos differently in just one verse? I think you people should address this matter before moving on to whether Trinity is true or false.
if that God is greater than Jesus is a doctrine, i will follow that path till the end.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:
…the ‘battle of the great day of God Almighty’ (Rev. 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth’s present rulership, is already commenced.
MEANING THE PROCESS TO COMPLETELY OVERTHROW EARTH'S PRESENT RULERSHIP STARTED IN 1914.

Are you saying that we have to study Greek and Hebrew to understand what was printed in 1886 in the 1911 edition? Hello o! It says that the battle is already commenced at that it will end in A.D. 1914. I hope you are not trying to pull wool over our eyes.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:
if that God is greater than Jesus is a doctrine, i will follow that path till the end.
Yes, but I wasn't on about "doctrine" in that post. I see you don't like the word as used there. Fine. Now, here is the matter: do you think it was proper for the new world Bible translators to translate Theos as "God" everywhere and translate it as "a god" in the one place? Thank you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by truthislight: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying that we have to study Greek and Hebrew to understand what was printed in 1886 in the 1911 edition? Hello o! It says that the battle is already commenced at that it will end in A.D. 1914. I hope you are not trying to pull wool over our eyes.

the start of the begining of the process was 1914.
Then satan was sent down from heaven after which he will be sent out of planet earth since he had a short period of time.

When a prophesy like the calculation leading to 1914 comes to the period of fulfilment that the masaiah that was sitting in the right hand of God will start ruling, expectation gets high as to what comes next.

Adding to this is that at that same year the first world war broke out the expectation couple with the fact that no one knows the hour definitely causes one to be in expectation like Jesus had said.

Ever since 1914 the world have been in the short period of time that the bible says that satan has,

But the bible says that the process leading to the coming of armagedon starts with christ starting his rulership in the midst of his enemy casting satan out of heaven and next armagedon then Judgement day.

So, 1914 was the comencement of the event leading to armagedone.

I dont think they said the world will end in 1914.
This is internet, any thing can be put forth.
There is a video that addresses what you are saying, ask the JW.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. by MyJoe: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Maximus85:

You may want to re-read the post you were responding to, then re-read that^^^ one and amend it. They don't take kindly to this sort of thing in NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting / Your God Is Too Small / Post Your Favourite Christian Hymns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.