Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (5653 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by dayokanu(m): 1:58am On Dec 27, 2008
@OP,
Thats good at least you know they are not barren
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by chamotex(m): 3:05am On Dec 27, 2008
This poster needs to stop smoking Ganja
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by AdamBrody1(m): 4:29am On Dec 27, 2008
Every sexually stimulating chick who has had frequent sex in a steady relationship in Nigeria especially a lagos based chick as a case study has one way r the other become pregnant or has missed a period that could be related to pregnancy and the usual anti pregnancy contraceptives pills such as prostinr has become extremely popular due to the poor quality of Nigerian condoms such as gold circle which is a popular and cheap condom used by Nigerian men. So truthfully i dont really blame most parties because the condoms don't offer that much protection against escape of semen and women end up resigning to faith to skin to skin action.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by spoilt(f): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2008
Chei.
How do you respond to a post like this? grin
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2008
Chinekee.@po so you no even reason say this thing wey you talk applies to you.like mumy,sisy,aunts,every woman wey you know.not fair.98 shocked
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:31am On Dec 27, 2008
Chinekee.@po so you no even reason say this thing wey you talk applies to you. like mumy,sisy,aunts,every woman wey you know.not fair.98% too much shocked
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Moonstone(f): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2008
Imagine! 98% or so ke? What rubbish is this? What stupid investigation did this guy carry out? According to MY investigations, 100% of the girls I know have NOT committed abortion before. And I am sure that is not including virgins.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Sapphic: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2009
sessytony:

from my investigations from girls before getting married i realized 98% of them have one time or the order committed abortion or given birth out of wedlock before getting married ur views pls

What absolute boloney! undecided
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by WDEMMY(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2009
naturally nw adays ppl prefer pregnancy b4 marriage d reason is dat nobody want 's 2 start going up and down looking 4 so call pregnancy.Like one of my friend use 2 say dat he can't get married and start fasting because of pregnancy.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2009
i agree with the posters views
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2009
Well possible. Naija gals too love sex kai grin
Really, more like 70% undecided
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by KennyG6(m): 2:00am On Jan 22, 2010
I wont go as far as saying 98% but a high percentage of women have, still one cant lay the blame solely with the women
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 22, 2010
Well these women didnt impregnate themselves and I can bet you 10pounds that the men who put their seeds in these women convinced them to have the abortion because "they are not ready" I can count atleast 20 threads of useless rats asking for help after impregnating their girlfriends, some of them were already set on telling the girls to get rid of the pregnancy.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by KennyG6(m): 2:21am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Well these women didnt impregnate themselves and I can bet you 10pounds that the men who put their seeds in these women convinced them to have the abortion because "they are not ready" I can count atleast 20 threads of useless rats asking for help after impregnating their girlfriends, some of them were already set on telling the girls to get rid of the pregnancy.
yeah, i alluded to that in my post. But sha women esp single women ought to realise that most men will make a mess (or pour the seed) and leave the women to clean up the mess, its something you would expect them to guard against, but unfortunately they dont
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by honeric01(m): 2:22am On Jan 22, 2010
98%? between what age range?

are virgins only 2%?

anyone that's not virgin must have committed an abortion right?

Well, i also made a research, according to my research, 90% of women have never had an abortion before.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

yeah, i alluded to that in my post. But sha women esp single women ought to realise that most men will make a mess (or pour the seed) and leave the women to clean up the mess, its something you would expect them to guard against, but unfortunately they dont
Yes yes yes but we all do silly things when we are in "loff" grin
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by KennyG6(m): 2:30am On Jan 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes yes yes but we all do silly things when we are in "loff" grin
true, i guess we can blame it on loff then,
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by elecktra(f): 3:05am On Jan 22, 2010
how dumb ?? where in the world did you get your own stats ?? so an average girl that walks on the road now must have aborted

oh please,get your facts right and whoever needs a reminder that the chic he's about to marry must have killed a baby before,
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by H2O2: 3:20am On Jan 22, 2010
what a fib! talk about fabricating statistics. this one shoots through the sky.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Pittbaby(f): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2010
abi o alll this stats that people pull out of the air.
@ poster I hope your family members were included in your sample set . Thank God you are not one of the ones that your mother aborted , shio!!!
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by KennyG6(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2010
Pittbaby:

abi o alll this stats that people pull out of the air.
@ poster I hope your family members were included in your sample set . Thank God you are not one of the ones that your mother aborted , shio!!!
shocked shocked shocked aha so much vitriol
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by uglyBetty1(f): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
@ poster, 98% of Guys are also involve in abortion or pregancy before marriage,from my own research.Are the guys not the ppl that gave them the babies that they will abort or the babies before marriage. You will not remb. that one. Researcher ko, Research ni, Na such things u go research, it took you many years to do your research work in School that is if you have done so.

U better find something else to research on LIKE WHY OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT YET BACK, OGA RESEARCHER.
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by KennyG6(m): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2010
ugly Betty:

@ poster, 98% of Guys are also involve in abortion or pregancy before marriage,from my own research.Are the guys not the ppl that gave them the babies that they will abort or the babies before marriage. You will not remb. that one. Researcher ko, Research ni, Na such things u go research, it took you many years to do your research work in School that is if you have done so.

U better find something else to research on LIKE WHY OUR PRESIDENT IS NOT YET BACK, OGA RESEARCHER.
truth hurts!!! grin grin
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Pittbaby(f): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2010
    aha so much vitriol

Kenny G , i beg to differ , I am not bitter. Reserve your comments for the woman bashing poster who is pulling stats out of his arse!!! Obviously he is not getting any hence the woman bashing
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by otokx(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2010
98% is just too high; haba wetin come remain na?
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by lovemoi2(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2010
98% c'mon get yah facts right
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by H2O2: 11:33am On Jan 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

98% c'mon get yah facts right

I was gonna say the same thing dude. More like 99% grin
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Pittbaby(f): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
all NL men not born of a woman !!!! say as you wish
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by KennyG6(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
Pittbaby:

Kenny G , i beg to differ , I am not bitter. Reserve your comments for the woman bashing poster who is pulling stats out of his arse!!! Obviously he is not getting any hence the woman bashing
perhaps, grin grin but to be honest while the stat may be way off the mark the poster has a point,
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Pittbaby(f): 3:47am On Jan 27, 2010
perhaps, but to be honest while the stat may be way off the mark the poster has a point,
ummm hmmm all you gfriends don abort for you abi grin grin
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by Akinagirl(f): 4:56am On Jan 27, 2010
How you get to 98% undecided Who gave you that percentage?
Re: 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage by KennyG6(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2010
Pittbaby:

ummm hmmm all you gfriends don abort for you abi grin grin
no way God forbid!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... / Female Corps Member Dresses In A Skimpy NYSC Outfit - Is This Acceptable? / Man Calls A Woman A Dog For Being Hot. See Her Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.