Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39881 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hehehe...ds is hilarious.

@Jumanj...wat xactly ar u commenting on?.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
Juman is just a bad case of high
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
sixteen: Saphire on fire! Sango ni e looto o... Read the gist about the banker guy and I have concluded that you are not nice at all! The guy sef no try sha...

Me no take nonesense o jawe
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
juman:

My eyes are open shut widely. U know I hate one nigeria greatly. One Nigeria is the root of our problems. Because nobody see nigeria as his/her country, except very few.

And kind of leaders are very bad. Even the traditional leaders and so called religious leaders contribute so much to the rot.
[s]
juman:

My eyes are open widely. U know I hate one nigeria greatly. One Nigeria is the root of our problems. Because nobody see nigeria as his/her country, except very few.

And kind of leaders are very bad. Even the traditional leaders and so called religious leaders contribute so much to the rot.
[/s]
juman:

My eyes are open widely. U know I hate one nigeria greatly. One Nigeria is the root of our problems. Because nobody see nigeria as his/her country, except very few.

wake up dude.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Back from watching Arsenal play football. Soo sorry for Liverpool...

Pls Juman get the ..f. C...k out of here. Or else i wld get my AK47 and pump action u out of here..
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Guiterlife, haba haba haba mana.

Sixteen came to ur territory and u literally snubbed her?..

Are u that mystified or wogly that u didnt want to see her. That excuse is soo lame.. Anyways u have ur reasons...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ehhh, teeo don't mind him o. He is prolly feeling like a superstar ni jare...but all na wash cos aponle ni mallam. Lol
Re: Alosiby's house... by juman(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
Thank God the last part of the Ramadan was bit easy, the breaking time today is 21.07.

The beginning part was bit difficult. About 20 hours of fasting.
Re: Alosiby's house... by juman(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
breathing: Juman is just a bad case of high

You think so? But as the thread headline says "I write what I like".

So I write what I like. grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
but you knew he would not show up. deep down, i know you knew. but please tell of the name of that church and by the way, was there only one wedding in that dubai state? how the heck did he know where youll be?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yes, I somehow knew he wouldn't show up but I chose to stay hopeful cos I really didn't mind seeing him.
The church is in d capital where breathing was posted nd it is a baptist church.
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
this jew man must be very stewpid. he is here complaining about nigeria and nigerians when he cant even act civilized. please ignore him. like we ignored school boy. and when you talk about him refer to him in the third person singular.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
i am too pissed
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
What's ticking folks off tonight now? Saphire, tomorrow is sallah, ma gbe iyen wa o..
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
sixteen, why are you not sleeping?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
More often than not it is better not to take decisions or say stuff when u are angry or very emotional cos you are bound to make mistakes.
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
fire my fire! cool down. dont be too pissed. if you breakup, i will toast you and you will be stuck with me. then you will realize how good you have it now. lol.

just joking but all the same, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush. if memory serves me, molly once asked for your boyfriend and you offered his brother. so, ehem, be wise. grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
the problem with double post is that it doubles your mistakes, but on the up side, it means you own the system. he he he.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hehehe... Skillet, I dozed to and from my trip to dubai but sleep is a bit far from me now. I still have to prep for sunday sch tomorrow, I know that will usher in the sleep sha.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
Tempers seems to be flaring this night. Sapphired pls dont make hasty decisions, try to think over some of ur intended actions especially this one.

Gentlejag nisuru so gbo.

Am just home reading a novel tonight
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Sapphire...abeg!!!...i am begging o on behalf of oga. Please dnt do dat o. Abeg
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Guiterlyf: Stop making a big deal out of nothing. You posted your number on Nairaland, a member of diaryland got it from there and called you. Let's say it was me who called you. I didn't play any secret admirer games, I told you my name, and then you acted like you had bad network service and ended the call. I should be the one complaining not you! I can't seem to figure out what it is you keep going on about and why?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2012
Gawd! Gawd! Gawd! M in big trouble. Pls, i need advice ASAP. My bf wants to start keeping a diary online. He got interested in NL after watching me deeply engrossed in it on several occassions. I wasn't really bothered cos he wasn't a regular (though he's registered); plus, his fav sections were politics, romance nd jokes. But, as we talked on phone yesterday, he mentioned dat he wanted to start keeping an online diary. I waz really shocked cos, for him to want to do dat, meant he knew a section lyk dat existed nd he had even read some. I don't know if he remembers my user name but d min he sees it, he'll remember cos i use fyn gal to sign all my fb pix plus he knows fyn gal as my nick. Nd if he gets curious enough to read my diary, thats it! M busted! Nd i can't even delete my account
Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2012
Wat is wrong with everybody and the name calling nd d beef!
Abeg, just come out straight with watever it is you are hiding joor nd let this matter die.
I aint cleaning any bloody nose abeg!

@fyngal..do a strong work of convincing im nt to...or start modifying ur posts
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 19, 2012
@Fyn girl, u only have one option modify the things u dont want him seeing. For him to have told u he wanted to open a diary means his mind is already made up, all he needs is ur approval so when u eventually see it u dont say he didnt tell u.

Talking as a guy, i want u to know that most of us dont tell ladies things for their opinion but their approval. I hope u see the difference.

So start Modifying sharp sharp.

I almost forgot, if u over emphasize the need for him not to open a diary. It would only make him see more reasons to open it.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2012
Hehehe, Fyngal is in real big trouble tongue
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2012
Fyn I think your best option is to modify whatever you need to, then stop updating for a while so that your diary can go down, if possible enter page two (buh I'm sha gonna miss you). Most times people plan to open a diary, then they come, sniff around and lose interest, or he might be one of the 'one post wonders'. Either way your diary needs to go down first! No need to think about deleting anything yet nah!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2012
Lol @teeo: seems u know my bf very well (u re a guy sha). I won't even try convincing him not to open a diary cos that would worsen d whole matter. Plus, i had already thought abt wat breathing said (abt not updating for a while). I really pray he bcoms a one post wonder cos if he really continues, i'm not sure what i'll do then
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2012
skillet: this jew man must be very stewpid. he is here complaining about nigeria and nigerians when he cant even act civilized. please ignore him. like we ignored school boy. and when you talk about him refer to him in the third person singular.

This is one of d reasons I ma not post here ever again. D guy is just being funny and friendly. He only fOllowed the title of the thread. How is he to know that it's strictly for diarylanders
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Hmmmmm *clears throat*: on the up side dear Fyne, I'm gonna get to know your boyfriend soon tongue I have a feeling I would like him, maybe I'd even dump skillet and get a new nairaland love *where's that dancing smiley kwanu*
Re: Alosiby's house... by Tgirl4real(f): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2012
Fyn gal: Lol @teeo: seems u know my bf very well (u re a guy sha). I won't even try convincing him not to open a diary cos that would worsen d whole matter. Plus, i had already thought abt wat breathing said (abt not updating for a while). I really pray he bcoms a one post wonder cos if he really continues, i'm not sure what i'll do then

Hehehehe
If ur guy is anything like my hubby, keep convincing him to open it and make sure you remind him everyday. Tell him u can't wait for him to start so that you can read.lol
With that, he will develop cold feet or either start it to please you and end up abandoning it cos he knows you are on his trail. grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2012
Tgirl4real:

This is one of d reasons I ma not post here ever again. D guy is just being funny and friendly. He only fOllowed the title of the thread. How is he to know that it's strictly for diarylanders

Ok, now I get you, I think we should change the topic to, Diarylanders: I write what I like. But that can only happen when alosiby comes.

If we write something like 'strictly for diarylanders, that's the easiest way to pull an unwanted crowd cuz people are attracted to whatever you tell them not to do.

I'm not a moderator, but I know how many times I attempted going to the moderator section, just human nature. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (51)

Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.