Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39886 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2012
alosiby u just spoilt the show, dont u know am allergic to tissue paper. I aint coming to any party that tissue paper would be distributed as souvenirs.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Luckygurl(f): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Hmmm I dn't want 2 run home b/4 d parry ends jst lyk d previous one. In respect 2 dis non-alcoholic drinks shld be provided. I no fit taste mmanya na-ebu ebu.

B/w Teeo has not yet given his consent nah

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2012
@guiterlife the program is running.

x=y

guiterlife=schboy....

Schboy busted

print....

Copy paste in alsoby92 house....
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2012
@teeo...I only said that Bright must bring toilet roll because the water people said they will cut off water supply for the whole week. So as to accomodate you waterbacksiders attending the party, I suggested she bring extra as there wont be enough tissue.
@ everyone...truthfully, I laugh everytime I'm in the loo doing number two because i know somewhere out there are waterbacksiders doing their thing...LOL...
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2012
Teeo, this one that you are here forming James Bond, hope you remember that it was Saphire and I that started the last party before you came to join us with your cheap booze, so u better cooperate before we start the party in your absence.
I can see SOM sniffing around, Mrs Jare...pls talk to Teeo now o.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2012
Saphire on fire! Sango ni e looto o... Read the gist about the banker guy and I have concluded that you are not nice at all! The guy sef no try sha...

2 Likes

Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2012
Page eight s shocked shocked..

The last time I breezed In here I was on the first page..you guys dey try oo..

Been trying to update myself but 9 pages aint no joke (seems the counting is from zero)

E ku ise naa..

@skillet and teeo, what tribe are you guys?

I've always thought skillet ws edo like molly, and teeo, yoruba..but I tink I'm wrong now.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2012
SOM: Molly is not Edo jor! Molly is my Igbo sister grin but seriously, Molly aint Edo
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2012
Tgirl, how come your points don't rhyme with your conclusion! You won't kill me with laugh sha! @ your diary
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2012
Guiterlyf who accused you of being anyone else sef or is it your inner still voice?
Re: Alosiby's house... by StateOfMind: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2012
breathing: SOM: Molly is not Edo jor! Molly is my Igbo sister grin but seriously, Molly aint Edo

Lol..You this igbo tissue-wiping-as!s geh, your are looking for igbo recruits abi??..I thought I once read she's edo during her early days here..maybe her mum..maybe I'm wrong
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Seems the battle has begun, my fingers are crossed.. Ga gan
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ, Teeo and SOM, this water-washing-butt couple, you people should let me be o, I don't have enough dettol for both of you now! Yeah, I'm looking for Igbo recruits sha, SOM please can you consider being Igbo by marriage, leave Teeo and consider Skillet nah!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Skillet said somethinng about Guiterlife being a church person and doesnt talk scriptures.

It isnt really his fault, Choir people are like that and the worst amongst the pack are the instrumentalist. They are the randy ones, the girls arent bornagain so they keep seducing their male counterparts. Skillet bros dont blame him oo, but he has confessed openly that he is turning a new leaf, i just hope it last.

Me i stil remain the same...
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
Guiterlyf: before they pay you, you actually have to show proof that they accused you before you accused yourself, cuz your mouth is the first place I heard that accusation!

Btw Teeo, you can't put yourself and guiterlyf in the same shoes. Guiterlyf takes advantage of dull, naïve, christian girls, or so I gather from reading his diary. You on the other hand sound like you have commitment issues!
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ooops, guess I forgot to include a no offence to Esther, Dorcas, Mary, Angel, YM, Martha (no offence y'all, I don't know y'all but that's how Guiterlyf paints you, so blame him)
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
Commitment issues, but y shld i commit when i feel like commitment would choke the daylight out of me. And secondly i dont want to make the wrong choice, it seems better to have other options.

I might be wrong anyway
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
Teeo: Commitment issues, but y shld i commit when i feel like commitment would choke the daylight out of me.

More commitment issues. But I guess you are still enjoying for now? Are you gonna turn out the 40yr-old-guy who can't still pick a wife among the flock? grin
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Lol, na i dont think my mum would give me that priviledge. She would bundle a lady from my place and bring her for me to marry.
That i know she would do when my cold feet gets colder by the day

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
**Tiptoes into the house,Looks at the puzzle on the table, totally confused.**
**tiptoes out**
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
you guys are really the best.

som, i am ibo from delta state. i think molly is ibo too. i spent many years in a town called ekpoma. my first uni days. so i talk like an edo boy.

as a restless soul, like bright, i travelled everywhere in edo state. from uromi, to iganke. from benin to igarra and from ekpoma straight to asaba, whenever egbe wagers came to look for me. lol.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hmmm... Ski baba, I wish I was still in Delta... I would have searched you out by now
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
yeah i wish so too. we would have given these lagos nairalanders something to gossip about. have some agbor fun. palmwine and bush meat.
Re: Alosiby's house... by juman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
I like nigeria to break sooner than later.

The useless leaders of the north are complaining about the actions of the brothers, but they are happy that millions of almajiris are on the street suffering, while they and their families are enjoying. They are not leaders.

There will be a point the governors will not be able to to secure loans from bank. The banks will be running away from them. grin

Thank God nigeria will collapse one day.
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
**rubs eyes** sneak peeked and sighs**
Did som1 here talk about introducing me? Alosiby, are you there?
Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
juman: I like nigeria to break sooner than later.

The useless leaders of the north are complaining about the actions of the brothers, but they are happy that millions of almajiris are on the street suffering, while they and their families are enjoying. They are not leaders.

There will be a point the governors will not be able to to secure loans from bank. The banks will be running away from them. grin

wot r u tlkn bout?
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
juman: I like nigeria to break sooner than later.

[quote author=juman] wtf??

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Gentiejag(f): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
Tani won Latibosibo? A n wiru o n wiru....abeg...help me tell ha to reverse joor
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yes o Ski... It would have been really interesting...
@Juman, did you walk in here with your eyes closed. You should know this is a closed group. Moreover, why do u want to spoil our happy life here with your sour gist? Abeg, park well...
Re: Alosiby's house... by juman(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
The Britain should let Julian Assange to go joor.

Why Britain doing gra gra. Julian is not a bad man.
Re: Alosiby's house... by juman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
sixteen: Yes o Ski... It would have been really interesting...
@Juman, did you walk in here with your eyes closed. You should know this is a closed group. Moreover, why do u want to spoil our happy life here with your sour gist? Abeg, park well...

My eyes are open widely. U know I hate one nigeria greatly. One Nigeria is the root of our problems. Because nobody see nigeria as his/her country, except very few.

And kind of leaders are very bad. Even the traditional leaders and so called religious leaders contribute so much to the rot.
Re: Alosiby's house... by Luckygurl(f): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ah ah oga juman wots happening.
Dis one na sleepwalking in it's highest level...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (51)

Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends / Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.