Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Alosiby's house... - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alosiby's house... (39882 Views)

10 Reasons Why I Like Dame Patience Jonathan. / Guess What I Just Did? / How Will I Write In Tiny Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (51) (Go Down)

Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
Oh my my! Wat av I been missing? God! 6 pages already and I haven't even said anything!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Luckygurl(f): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hmmm it's friday evening already.
Dis one oga teeo ban party tonite, ogini?
Maybe he doesn't want a repeat of d series of house cleaning exercise.
But seriously I'm in a parry mood 2nite.
*** runs off 2 look 4 SOM***. Maybe he'll av a rethink.
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Oh my my! Wat av I been missing? God! 6 pages already and I haven't even said anything!

now youre saying something. make it count.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
skillet:

Pressure!
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Moralistli: Guy, wey u? Ama quietly walk in, stil searching 4 an empty seat.. Wey dis guy na?

guy, see your pattern. very funny. really, youre welcome. dont mind teeo, hes just jokin. the only problem is that this is a thread for a select group of friends. actually, the only criteria is to keep a diary in the diary section. that way, we get to know you and know how to relate with you. so i guess we will be seeing more of you.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
by the way, bright, i wanted to call you but as i was about to dail, i decided to read your updates on blacksheep, and i found out you were pissed at him and you were looking for where to vent. then i advised myself. i said "self... if den no teh you, you no go run?" and so i ran. shebi i try?
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ Skillet, good decision!
Re: Alosiby's house... by Fyngal1(f): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
@eyeswideopen:
Can u imagine? 6 pages nd not a word. Nd u had ur eyes wide open!

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2012
^^^ I guess it isn't so wide open after all. Been following ol of Sapphiredamsel's posts here, ol dis yl I hadn't thought about checking d thread.
The heading didn't appeal to me. How was I to know ol of una been dey enjoy one helluva parrrrty here?

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2012
skillet:

is dt u tasking me? Hello Mr. Skillet, elephants fly too!
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 7:21am On Aug 18, 2012
only on planes my brother, only on planes.

no tasking cos no benefitting from tasking.

an elephants ears cannot, i repeat cannot cause lift.
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2012
What are these two people speaking biko. Elephants, planes and lifts? When did those enter this room?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2012
7 pages...wow...you people have done me proud..

@ everyone: got 70 notifications...need to update myself so will take a while..wait, oh- you people did not have a parry? why now? who gate crashed? I'm sure Tgirl's fart wasn't that bad....but for everyone to leave? LOL (just joking, Tgirl)
About this parry sef..is it one in real life or in diaryland? because you people know how I feel about parties in Nigeria, how will I get there? you will pay for my plane ticket, abi?...all of you better start raising funds...
anyway, on the topic of raising funds,Sapphire well done oh, did you eventually manage to prevent the amputation?

who be dis mr moralistic moral? Anyone know him? who's cousin?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2012
*In tubaba's voice!*One love ma people! Nothing dey happen!!
@Gtlyf, this your stalker issue is so serious you had to post in yoruba abi? Anyways aye o pare.
I see Tgirl is here now, d register is almost complete...
Mr Teeo, boyfriend to aunty T which levels now? Why would you place a ban on our party biko? *winks*. Just because u did a lil cleaning (which u didn't even do well cos Faridah had to redo it) the last time, we no go hear word abi? Even breathing the "aproko" reporter wants one...oya lets vote! All in favor of another party in alosiby's crib say 'aye'!!
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 8:41am On Aug 18, 2012
breathing? Aproko reporter? undecided
@sixteen, LOL...
Can't we have the party elsewhere? biko, my house is still smelling of IZAL...what of Breathing's place? I hear Skillet has a tv, why not his place?

@teeo, I'm sorry-oh...didn't mean to call you a boy or pressurize you into marriage..take your time...as for cleaning my house, it was only because you water-backsided and flooded the bathroom floor...next time,it won't happen again..(I hope)
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2012
oo did alosiby just apologise to me. Am honoured anyways i was just joking.

Alosiby how are u doing today, someone shld pls look for SOM for me na or else no party whether u like it or not.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2012
@teeo: I'm fine...about to go read my books to blazes...sorry about that your tutoring girl..tell her you will absorb her understanding via osmosis..either that or slap it into her head....
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2012
"Siddon there dey find peesure. One moralistic one tin one tin don dey gatecrash una party. And you know say na you be the bouncer ehn ?
No let bright find you lazying around when you should be kicking some butt, I swear she go use like one trailer load of toilet roll wack you heh, she go use one clear the broadway(unto some inglorious attrocities) take am fill that your big mouth wey you dey take kiss all of dem innocent women. Anuofia *in brightened anger*
But that will be little compared to what alosiby will do to you. That mopping stick na im she go take mop your teeth after farydah and saphire are both done venting there anger and frustration about your philandereing attitude's.
Now run and don't look back erm erm come back you'll need my AK-47
."

@Guitarlife: what is all dis? why are you commenting in far to reach places and not on our thread? why na? anyways, your post had me on the floor...its too funny...
Re: Alosiby's house... by breathing(f): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2012
I'm still watching him like TV.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Sammiejo: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2012
@ sapphire we are doing alright. Just I was wondering what to write then. I see the house is bubbling, but I got to catch some zzzz right now. Later
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2012
breathing: What are these two people speaking biko. Elephants, planes and lifts? When did those enter this room?

my dear, even me serf, i no know o! the guy just started talking of elephants flying and i decided to humor him. sounds like some whack mafia terms. like ogogoro drinkers code. abi?
Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2012
Guiterlife=schboy

This is d lastest jamb question.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2012
^^ good question....like schboy, he's just hoovering around and not commenting...dancing to the music blasting from our party's speakers but not joining in the party...mmmmm
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2012
teeo: Guiterlife=schboy

This is d lastest jamb question.

teeo. i think we should open another topic on dairy section about this issue. put up a poll there, so we can put it to the vote.

else everything i say on this issue is skewed.
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2012
@guitarlife: ok, sha...I understand and won't bother you again..Ejo, ke ma ma pe mi ni oruko gidi me..mi fe ki gbogbo aye mo, afi awon to mo mi dada ...thats all, thank you.
Re: Alosiby's house... by farydah: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2012
What a house!!! Alosiby, sannu ko
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2012
okay. thats nice bro. i guess he has forgotten to tell you how he, in a bid to show himself witty, called lord vandermot a broke arsse.

well, his case wasnt special. just another hater.

but somethings really bothers me about that guy. he talks so much about church, but hes never quoted scripture. well, i might be wrong. but thats just one of the many things that bother me about my Yoruba guy.

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Sapphiredamsel(f): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2012
Hi room. Tomorow is the parry

1 Like

Re: Alosiby's house... by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 18, 2012
Sapphiredamsel no parry ooo anywhere near here. Se oo gbo abi oo daun
Re: Alosiby's house... by skillet(m): 9:55am On Aug 18, 2012
who will bell the cat? who will invite callotti da hallotti. da sullotti da biss. to this house? any takers?
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2012
@DJ BOMBASTIC: Wait oh...not tommorroow, tommorow, some of us have church (we also have evening service)...some time this week...It will be the official welcome party for Tgirl and SammieJo..maybe even EyeswideOpen...strictly by invite only..no gate crashers.(*looks around for moralistic moras)
@teeo, we need expensive booze this time, can you organise?
@Breathing: bring us that lovely Ibo palm wine if you come...don't forget your toilet rool!
@Fardah: bring us some jollof rice...
Re: Alosiby's house... by alosiby92(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2012
@Guitarlife: So no be wash?, na you be schboi? anyways, what programming language is that? java?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (51)

Nairalanders How Do I Insert Images On My Nairaland Posts / Speeding Range Rover Driver Kills Man, Injures Another In Imo. Graphic Photos / 15 Visible Signs To Know That Your Friends Are Not Actually Your Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.