Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot (11968 Views)

PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Commissions Nigeria Consular Building In South Africa / Nigeria's Consular General, New York In A Religious Bigotry Mess / ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by manny4life(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
^^^

I guess we weren't even talking after all, did not even bother to read what you've written because it's irrelevant since you're the one who hurriedly quoted me without reading. After all I was replying to someone NOT YOU... I'm done with you
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by maclatunji: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
manny4life:

CRY? LOL, cheesy cheesy cheesy Dude you got me all fuc.ked up...

He's at will to do whatever he wants, but don't go getting angry when people look down at you and your religion and what you stand for- hypocrites. Now people can see why I made the dislike Islam comment and I 100% stand by it. After all, I'm not the one who's on defense (religious bigot), HE IS... He can publish as many answers and replies as he want, but he CAN NEVER change the hearts of learned Nigerians.

The bolded has me smiling. Another futile attempt to make sense by stringing words together- who defines "learned Nigerians"? You? Hahahaha
#Dontbesilly
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by boyendowed(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2012
maclatunji:

It is not enough to be able to string words together in a sentence, one has to learn to give meaning and proper sense in one's posts.

#Read #This #Slowly #Repeatedly

The fact still remains that you are a religious fanatic
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by manny4life(m): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
maclatunji:

The bolded has me smiling. Another futile attempt to make sense by stringing words together- who defines "learned Nigerians"? You? Hahahaha
#Dontbesilly

LOL... futile attempts? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's not me who defines them, by their words and action, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM. Nevertheless, IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE STATUS QUO about you nor you and your brotherhood stand for. #STOP #TERROR #NOW.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by maclatunji: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
boyendowed:

The fact still remains that you are a religious fanatic

Those insisting that a Muslim attend a Christian Service are very tolerant people, I know. #LOL.

Your are a typical "automaton".
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by manny4life(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Isn't it better to be automated to learn the truth about a destructive religion than to be programmed by same religion that causes fear and mayhem?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by alaoeri: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
Oshe jare habu they want τ̲̅ȍ conspire against u won tobe, they haven't listen to your side of story calling for your sack & after listening they calling u liar. What is it they want from u nothing but they hate u bcuz u are a muslim. They hate to see muslims at the helm of affairs, cowards full of islamphobia.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2012
manny4life: ^^^

I guess we weren't even talking after all, did not even bother to read what you've written because it's irrelevant since you're the one who hurriedly quoted me without reading. After all I was replying to someone NOT YOU... I'm done with you

Dude, youre so intolerant its unbelievable. People like you are who make me get out of character that I respond with insults on NL because of your illogical, aggressive and "me-is-all" way of doing things. Yes, I responded to a statement you made: BECAUSE THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM! Like, for real, get a grip. There are two sides to a story, the two sides match. Theres proof that he sent someone; both sides agree! Theres no proof that he stated he could never step into a Church because hes a Muslim, and no matter the amount of tantrums you display it will not validate the accusations against him. Short of bringing forth verbal/vocal evidence I take this as the typical Nigerian "exaggeration".

The Nigerian Consulate staff are callous, yes, I've witnessed them in action when I went to apply for a visa. But, you have to look at it from the point of: WHAT ARE THE DUTIES OF A CONSULAR OFFICER?

Now, stop sulking and start getting logical, youre too grown for these childish tantrums.

Geez....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by alkadriyar(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Dhelake: he tire me o .... Itz nt dat dey cant read and undastand ... Itz jst that They already had d wat dey want to post in their brain ...
you have just finalized the talks. No explanation is possible for them as d popular saying " for those who believe in God, no explantion is neccessary and for those who do not believe in God, no explantion is possible.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by olawalebabs(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
A simple question has been asked. How many of you has ever enter a MOSQUE either to attend a service or any other engagement? by the way, is attending church service part of the consular schedule of duty?
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by manny4life(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
ok... Mr Kingoflag, I have heard you, anything else?
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by oiseworld: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
tunshe:

Church Service isn't the same as Church events.

soo whats the difference? don't they pray in Jesus name in a church service and a church event.
he was not asked to come down to the church, he was expected to show his notice,support and encouragement.

i can bet he saw this comming.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by maclatunji: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
manny4life: Isn't it better to be automated to learn the truth about a destructive religion than to be programmed by same religion that causes fear and mayhem?

#AutomatonAlert! tongue cheesy grin tongue
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2012
boyendowed:

It is high time you should realize that you are a moderator and stop exhibiting your fanaticism on any thread that has a religious undertone

Be careful. He will ban you o. maclatunji is a small mind that still believes censorship works in this century. After censorship comes FATWA. This religion cannot stand freedom of thought.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by CastleandGreen: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2012
If is was a Muslim you would have gone to pay them your last respect abi?
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2012
aribisala0: I just wonder whether we would be having the same outrage if an Igbo Christian refused to attend a service for Amadioha!!! grin

Did GEJ attend the Mosque service for his boss?

The key issue is whether he engaged with the bereaved and discharged his duties/functions to them. Some people choose Not to attend religious ceremonies of ANY kind. That is their right and CANNOT preclude them from public office.

He has presented his own side of the story and we have no choice but to believe him since it is the duty of the accuser to PROVE OTHERWISE.

End of story!
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by oiseworld: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
grin
olawalebabs: A simple question has been asked. How many of you has ever enter a MOSQUE either to attend a service or any other engagement? by the way, is attending church service part of the consular schedule of duty?

shut your crap boy. seems you dont know what it means to represent a country as the consular general. for your information Gej has been building almanjiry schools for your almajiri brothers and children, not minding religion. with public fund, and he even took pictures with them in their soo called almajiri school. that should be the position of the consula general in a situation like this.

i hope the federal govt notices this and put it into consideration when appointing CONSULAR GENERAAASSS.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
I still maintain my stand, that man should be recalled. He doesn't even know how to lie self. Thank God Nigerians is now wiser.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by manny4life(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
maclatunji:

#AutomatonAlert! tongue cheesy grin tongue

#TerrorAlert!

Terror alert, terror alert, for your safety, please exit now... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
afam4eva:
You guys should learn how to read and understand. He says he can't attend a church service but has attended different events(weddings, birthdays) that have taken place in a church.
Listen to yourself very well. I have never attended a church SERVICE before BUT i have attended several EVENTS that take place in the church. Pls what is the difference between SERVICE that took place in the church and EVENTS that took place in the church. It is plain and simple truth. He is a religious bigot,fanatics and extremists who had no genuine feelings and sympathy for people of other religion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Chyz2: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2012
Ok, we'll just call you a religious extemist then.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by manny4life(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chyz*:
Ok, we'll just call you a religious extemist then.

Exactly! I'm sure if you look very well, he has ties to extremism (Boko) and other foreign extremist as well..
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2012
maryjames9: I have never attended a church SERVICE before BUT i have attended several EVENTS that take place in the church. Pls what is the difference between SERVICE that took place in the church and EVENTS that took place in the church.

Seeing as hes a Muslim, do you think it is implausible that he doesnt know the difference and he mistakens one for the other?
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by maclatunji: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2012
manny4life:

#TerrorAlert!

Terror alert, terror alert, for your safety, please exit now... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Awwwwwwwww.

1. You are not original.

2. You couldn't even make a proper return whilst mimicking the original.

Keep trying, "be determynd to never give-up". grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Ikwikwikwi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2012
You have no face at all, so stop trying to save your faceless face. Boko Consulate.
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by maclatunji: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
jerseyboy:

Be careful. He will ban you o. maclatunji is a small mind that still believes censorship works in this century. After censorship comes FATWA. This religion cannot stand freedom of thought.

Awwwww, another adoring fan. Keep those compliments coming, keep 'em coming. #Blessyoursoul.

#Iknow #Inowell?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by manny4life(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
maclatunji:

Awwwwwwwww.

1. You are not original.

2. You couldn't even make a proper return whilst mimicking the original.

Keep trying, "be determynd to never give-up". grin grin

Poor child, chai, did it hit you beyond the nerve cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1. Original? To what? YOURS? You give yourself so much credit...shioor What is original about a terror hateful religion?

2. Like I asked, I rather be automated to learn the truth than be automated to cause terror , no--- deal with it.

Keep trying to defend, dude it will NEVER EVER change the status quo. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sometimes...some so called Christians sound more un-accommodating of the other religion they try to castigate.

BTW, am a Yoruba-Christian...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by guyluv(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
oiseworld: grin

shut your crap boy. seems you dont know what it means to represent a country as the consular general. for your information Gej has been building almanjiry schools for your almajiri brothers and children, not minding religion. with public fund, and he even took pictures with them in their soo called almajiri school. that should be the position of the consula general in a situation like this.

i hope the federal govt notices this and put it into consideration when appointing CONSULAR GENERAAASSS.

U AR AT IT NOW-ISLAMAPHOBIA. U never answer weither any christian leader has ever attended prayer in a mosque and the issue of almajiris school is a different thing. U are just chasing shadow to disguise ur islamaphobia
Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by maclatunji: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
ilugunboy: Sometimes...some so called Christians sound more un-accommodating of the other religion they try to castigate.

BTW, am a Yoruba-Christian...

My brother, it isn't about your religion. In this case, it is about having common sense . The fact that you are a Christian doesn't mean you should become ***Looks left, then right, then left again*** an #Automaton!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by klax(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2012
Plz guys we dont need to too worry about this bolok idiot called a consular.

What do we expect from a man who can not even define what Diplomatic job mean
What do we expect from a man from a region whereby many claimed to be educated or university graduate and can not even express themselves in simple English, Liars
What do we expect from a man who came from a region that represent NOTHING to Nigeria as a country
What do we expect from a man that belong to a religion known as HATE MASTER, BLOODSUCKERS VAMPIRE
What do we expect from a man who came from a region where they are already a slave to a satanic religion??
What do we expect from a man who is among the faceless sypatizer of "Bokogoat"
What do we expect from a man who his region and his demonic religion take joy in limbs mutilation and stone to death ideolgy of "Goatshariaism"
What do we expect from a descedant of Nigeria Nightmare??
What do we expect from people and a religion where live is meaningless and has no passion for fellow human just because his neighbour do not share his religion nonsense

Its GEJ fault because I dont see any reason why would a Muslim man be a consulate for Nigeria in a Xtain nation in the first place since they so Hate Xtianity?

Places like Somalia, Yemen, Afganistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Syria, Indonesia are the best place to send any muslim consulate to so that when he walk in the street or be in his official car and his or her heart keep jumping up and down for fear of been kill by suicide bomber or road side bomb then he or she will know the meaning of be a peaceful responsible thinking soul and not Islamadness thinker of a thing. I dont really blame the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot by anuforoudo(f): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
what they said you is what you have openly accepted

RELIGIOUS BIGOT cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Announces Plan To Resume Distribution Of Pvcs / National Commission For Prohibition Of Hate Speeches Bill Introduced By Senate / NHRC: Security Agencies Killed 18 During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.