Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (16157 Views)

Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Jumaisha(f): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
Don't have an ex
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by mila1121(m): 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
Describe your current girl frienD with cars mine is a ranger rover evoque
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by abellecon: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
mx ex was a spoon she eats my ass evry min
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by DonaldGenes(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
hornipipe: And why are u all describing ur ex using their sex life.....u dint do anything together apart from fvcking?
abeq help me ask 'em ooooo
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
A cupboard. Has a lot of things hidden inside. Pots, knives, kettles. Sum so hidden dt u hv to open all doors to find.
its also very useful.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Dreyl(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mr CGPA: mine is Blender: she grind any panis that comes her toto : ;Dmine is Blender: she grind any panis that comes her toto :
dat mean say u no get panis since her pucci na blender.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by moshoodn(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2012
Who are you people? Nobody holy pass.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Naanhetch: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
lwkmd o c describin abeg lol. ok mine was a cup he was a gud kisser...
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Adeks(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
crackhouse: u must have been a regular customer to the manpower seller.
Nope!!! d book of Adeks chapter 10 vs 07 says "do ur best and damn d rest"
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by dexcira(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
knife(hurts)
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by xammy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Loser - the mumu is trying to come after my money after she left when i dont have
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by bamac(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
val_dee: What we say about our ex says a lot about us.

When you point at some1 with one finger, three are pointing at you.
then i wl point d whole hand so dt no finga wl b pointin at me
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by bamac(m): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
AmBeautiful: blender,
Sieve,
Chopping knife,
Microwave,

All for one person angry
wetin happen nw
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by mercurie(f): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
Adeks: MORTAR!!! (Jst lies there 4 d pestle to do all d work)
. Dis is so funny,lol
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by bamac(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Fork. She can Zap like a dog.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by likitaboka(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
was a fork
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by bamac(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa: Fork. She can Zap like a dog.
kilode
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by bamac(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
ukpaku: firewood and matches
kitchen utencils indeed
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by ITbomb(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fork, although Seun prefer Bleep
She loves fork
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by mercurie(f): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
euthanasia: Matches
. Hmmmm! Pls check ur dictionary 4 d meaning of a utensil
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Dubemkelly(m): 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
LMAO nd I almost got choked up wiv laughter...Dats da fun of it,cos she was my ex doesn't mean I shud ascribe her to a kitchen utensil,she wasn't mine,dat was y she left...Honestly u guys spilled it out 2 kill,anyway,lyf z too short 2 take it serzly
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by beblessed(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Hehehehehehehe....na waoooh! Plenty children in nairaland. Some dnt know d difference btw utensils and appliances. Imagine matches and firewood as utensils, hmmmm
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Borlahr(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pot, always on fire
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Nacl: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
FORK.... She can f**k 24/7 if given the chance grin
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by greatgod2012(f): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
cooking pot.......................... Can cook up lies,ehn
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by dmosthigh(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
190*:

Oh my flipping Gawd
Are u my ex -
Gas cooker sure heats tins up and roast em if possible
She wuz a roaster - rotfl
Nigga is u high?lol.u got dat nika on d balls or is she bitch?truly ya ex was a roaster!ROASTER
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by badmrkt(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
woman sidon look!!always sitting while do the chores including the bedroom activities.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Hardheolar(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
Adeks: MORTAR!!! (Jst lies there 4 d pestle to do all d work)

funny enough
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Hardheolar(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
jhydebaba: A bachelor's cupboard.
You know how it looks like: dirty, unkept, smelly (spoilt food, unwashed plates, rat feases) and cobwebs all over the place. That's exactly how she looks like.
*cobwebs (black hairy things)
u can say dat again
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by 46arcadez(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Micro wave; alway kipin me warm n ready. Although she is my ex but she is stil d best.
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
lythia: ....but u enjoyd evry bit of it
lwkmd!
Re: Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... by Armenia: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Waste bincheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baddest Booty! Ghanaian Slay Queen. / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.