Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,809 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761991 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by century106: 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=posdream][/quote]
I haven't done the other parts... They just slammed the speaking test on me without proper notice. I will take the other parts next tomorrow...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please let us get back to the focus of the thread,enough of english lessons smiley

Let us begin to track applications

PR applicants,write PR@your name
PG applicants,write PG@your name
TAFE applicants,write TAFE@your name
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
cconcept: Please let us get back to the focus of the thread,enough of english lessons smiley

Let us begin to track applications

PR applicants,write PR@your name
PG applicants,write PG@your name
TAFE applicants,write TAFE@your name

Okay
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tafe@posdream.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tafe-A12345:
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
TAFE@mimi1147
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by fendorf(m): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
[b][/b] pr@fendorf
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by peaky: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thank you so much my dear sister for the quick response. I have been working for the past eight years with reasonable and steady income. Kindly assist me on how to go about the PR visa. I have no idea at all. I sincerely need your help.
Expecting to read from you soon.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
peaky: Thank you so much my dear sister for the quick response. I have been working for the past eight years with reasonable and steady income. Kindly assist me on how to go about the PR visa. I have no idea at all. I sincerely need your help.

try and go through maybe the last 20 pages of this thread
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
ferdimako:

Good one! But my brother, I'm still in need of that thing oh.How're u and fam?

Hi Ferdie. I got the last one you sent and I did send you a reply. Nevertheless, I'll mail you again. Please confirm receipt thereafter.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2013
peaky: Dear Nairalanders,
HHow do.I start the PR visa. Please assist me on how to go about securing australia visa.I have been working for the past 9 years. I read accounting and have pgde in education.
PleAse assist me on how to start it.I have enough financial resources. i

Read this. It's comprehensive enough: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/1119.pdf
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2013
peaky: Thank you so much my dear sister for the quick response. I have been working for the past eight years with reasonable and steady income. Kindly assist me on how to go about the PR visa. I have no idea at all. I sincerely need your help.

Read this. It's comprehensive enough: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/
booklets/1119.pdf
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 26, 2013
manmeta:

Hi Ferdie. I got the last one you sent and I did send you a reply. Nevertheless, I'll mail you again. Please confirm receipt thereafter.

Okay.Thanks.I just sent you what it's.All I need is for you to help me in matching it with what ACS expects for Systems Analyst.So that I will be sure and avoid plagiarism.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by holahola78(f): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2013
TaFe@holahola78
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2013
Haha! Nice one. TAFE@ WahabCoal reporting live from muShine city wink
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls cn smebdy js educate abt those areas dat hs bin taged regional areas

and dose it mean dat social science course lik economics dont have opportunities in oz
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls wne is aunt jenny coming back to thread now? am religiously waiting for her. he cnt jst leave us lik dat now, too many questn unanswered here
ferdimako:

U guys pushed her away.Me too will soon...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
everG: pls wne is aunt jenny coming back to thread now? am religiously waiting for her. he cnt jst leave us lik dat now, too many questn unanswered here

i just pray that she is safe,i have searched for her in many pages on nairaland but no where to be found
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tafe@omoteefat
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Is it possible the embassy to refuse ones visa based on the IELTS english test that has already been accepted by the school ( i mean CoE already issued)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
A12345: Is it possible the embassy to refuse ones visa based on the IELTS english test that has already been accepted by the school ( i mean CoE already issued)

I think the embassy set out the minimum score for TAFE courses but no specific minimum score for Post graduate.I stand to be corrected.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
TAFE- Minimum overall is 5.5
Pg- Minimum overall is 6.5.
I dont think the embassy can reject at all, since the candidate would have got the least score needed for admission.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
RedReact: TAFE- Minimum overall is 5.5
Pg- Minimum overall is 6.5.
I dont think the embassy can reject at all, since the candidate would have got the least score needed for admission.

Can you show me the link on the immigration website please,i have been looking for it since
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
All the schools have it on their requirements page. Just check them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
most university that i visited said 6.0 overall for Bsc and Masters(course work) while 6.5 is for phd and masters(research).
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
It is possible as such to have 6.0 by some schools. Top ranked schools I checked months ago wanted 6.5 overall but 6.0 minimum in each band (UNSW, UWA).
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
I am also aware that some schools may demand higher but just want to know if there is a place it was stated in the immigration website about the minimum score
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
It wasnt stated there; besides, Dr Juliana said she got her visa without writing the English test.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
RedReact: It wasnt stated there; besides, Dr Juliana said she got her visa without writing the English test.

yes,if one can satisfy the university language requirement,i don't think embassy will be a problem in that case.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kmontee: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
PG kmontee: Please will doing my masters in a place like Sydney or Melbourne affect my chances of getting a PR after the years of study or must I consider to go for regional areas? @ferdimako please comment
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Americanvisa:

yes,if one can satisfy the university language requirement,i don't think embassy will be a problem in that case.

You're right!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello good pple, let me start by saying u guys've been doing a gr8 job here. I started admission to visa application4rm info on dis page cos all questions r fully answered here. I didn't post any question cos I took time2read all d pages and got all d info I needed. God bless u guys4 finding time2 help other naija peeps.
I submitted my visa application on d 3rd of june did medicals 2wks la8 and didn't hear 4rm d embassy till yesterday friday when they sent d bank statement verification form and clarification of funds in my account statement that I submitted. D problem I'm having is dat orientation was last wk and ma visa's nt out I wrote2 d sch for extension they issued a letter approving 2wks extension dt I must resume on or b4 5th Aug.else they'l cancel d COE.I'm kinda confused here cos I rily doubt d visa can come out b4 then guys pls this is where I need advise plssssssss wht should I do ooooooo tnx peeps God bless
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.