Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,804 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (761747 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
smile4davo:
In my case, I provided employment letter and a letter4rm d coy releasing me2 go and study to return and contiue working as a supervisor (na lie o who wan come back?)Lol.also d money in ur acc they need2 knw hw u got it.attach enof evidence. hope dis helps? Gd luck
LOL guy no let embassy hear say u no wan return oo,bt wait ist must one provide a letter of employment nd also 4rm d organisation ure workin as evidenc of wrk xperienc? Cos I don't av any wrk xperience watsoever jst finishd my service by FEBRUARY dis year, hw do I tackle dis issue, Kai Dis visa requirements r realy getin tough.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
^^^^ You don't need it if you have not worked before.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by STUNTS007: 4:47am On Jul 29, 2013
zoe iyke:
LOL guy no let embassy hear say u no wan return oo,bt wait ist must one provide a letter of employment nd also 4rm d organisation ure workin as evidenc of wrk xperienc? Cos I don't av any wrk xperience watsoever jst finishd my service by FEBRUARY dis year, hw do I tackle dis issue, Kai Dis visa requirements r realy getin tough.

You can't give wat u don't have.In ur visa application,just fill the form correctly. U will be asked present employment status...tick either yes or no.If u tick yes den ur gonna provide an attached evidence,if u tick no den u won't have to bother urself.Your present employment status becomes very important when ur sponsoring itself ,if u have anoda sponsor , den it won't be necessary.

@Smile4davo,I wish u all the best.But don't forget dat dis is a public forum and anyone can have access to it even DIAC (Department of Immigration n Citizenship).If u provide fake information and ur caught....lolz,it might affect u as well as other applicants.I hope it works for u. smiley

Aussie hardly denies visas if anyone meets d health and financial obligations.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2013
merci beaucoup 4 d info @american visa nd stunt.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2013
For the successful applicants,must the total money required must be in the sponsors account for that 3 months,because i have the money but all is not stayed up to 3 months and am planning to submit my application now
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2013
STUNTS007:

You can't give wat u don't have.In ur visa application,just fill the form correctly. U will be asked present employment status...tick either yes or no.If u tick yes den ur gonna provide an attached evidence,if u tick no den u won't have to bother urself.Your present employment status becomes very important when ur sponsoring itself ,if u have anoda sponsor , den it won't be necessary.

@Smile4davo,I wish u all the best.But don't forget dat did is a public forum and anyone can't have access to it even DIAC (Department of Immigration n Citizenship).If u provide fake information and ur caught....lolz,it might affect u as well as other applicants.I hope it works for u. smiley

Aussie hardly denies visas if anyone meets d health and financial obligations.

what do you mean by this? Is it necessary to provide employment documents even though that you are been sponsored.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by STUNTS007: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
@American Visa... if u are sponsoring yourself in part or in full,then you are going to need all your employment details(filling it up and attaching notarized documents). If someone else is sponsoring you , then all you need do is to fill up your form indicating your work experience,attaching evidence to that effect won't be compulsory.

When filling up your visa application form , after you have filled up your employment details, there will be a small box to indicate whether or not you are attaching documents to support the application.

I have a friend who spent a lot of money notarizing many employment documents, only to be told by the education agent that it wont be necessary since his dad was sponsoring him.Today he is in Griffith University.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
STUNTS007: @American Visa... if u are sponsoring yourself in part or in full,then you are going to need all your employment details(filling it up and attaching notarized documents). If someone else is sponsoring you , then all you need do is to fill up your form indicating your work experience,attaching evidence to that effect won't be compulsory.

When filling up your visa application form , after you have filled up your employment details, there will be a small box to indicate whether or not you are attaching documents to support the application.

I have a friend who spent a lot of money notarizing many employment documents, only to be told by the education agent that it wont be necessary since his dad was sponsoring him.Today he is in Griffith University.

I've just been granted visa oooooo join me and thank God ooooo Aussie here we come.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
I told you to keep calm, and now you have it. Enjoy your stay there and please do our nation proud. Fly the color high and excel academically and in all rounds.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by A12345: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

I've just been granted visa oooooo join me and thank God ooooo Aussie here we come.
Congrats. pls. what is the duration of your course and how many years visa were you granted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
STUNTS007,thank you brother.Please,successful applicants,i have the entire money now for in my account for financial requirement by DIAC but my problem is that it is not up to 3 months,it is not a dumped money but was saved gradually until this month,please is it good to use it or i must wait for it to stay 3 months,my wife is the primary applicant going for diploma program.Stunts007,smile4davo and all please answer me
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

congrats brother
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

Wow that's a great news xo appy 4 u bro..... Pls did u include ur travel plans or flight arrangement alongside ur visa application?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by posdream(f): 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

Wow I'm so happy for you smile4davo. I'm using urs as a contact for all of us too. Please don't leave the thread abeg for we wey still dey write IELTS o. At least u will be able to tell us what and what not to do o. I like ur open spirit too. God will continue to walk with u. grin
smile4davo:

Wow I'm so happy for you smile4davo. I'm using urs as a contact for all of us too. Please don't leave the thread abeg for we wey still dey write IELTS o. At least u will be able to tell us what and what not to do o. I like ur open spirit too. God will continue to walk with u.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Americanvisa: STUNTS007,thank you brother.Please,successful applicants,i have the entire money now for in my account for financial requirement by DIAC but my problem is that it is not up to 3 months,it is not a dumped money but was saved gradually until this month,please is it good to use it or i must wait for it to stay 3 months,my wife is the primary applicant going for diploma program.Stunts007,smile4davo and all please answer me

I don't knw abt dt o bt in my case d money in my account was building gradually over six months. If urs is d same I think u shud use it...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
posdream:

Wow I'm so happy for you smile4davo. I'm using urs as a contact for all of us too. Please don't leave the thread abeg for we wey still dey write IELTS o. At least u will be able to tell us what and what not to do o. I like ur open spirit too. God will continue to walk with u. grin

Wow I'm so happy for you smile4davo. I'm using urs as a contact for all of us too. Please don't leave the thread abeg for we wey still dey write IELTS o. At least u will be able to tell us what and what not to do o. I like ur open spirit too. God will continue to walk with u.

Tnx brohhhh. U guys'l join us2 I won't leave d thread broh. Will keep u guys posted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
RedReact: I told you to keep calm, and now you have it. Enjoy your stay there and please do our nation proud. Fly the color high and excel academically and in all rounds.

Tnx broh oh yea u said it. I didn't even xpect it.wt God's help I'll do 9ja proud
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

I don't knw abt dt o bt in my case d money in my account was building gradually over six months. If urs is d same I think u shud use it...

yes,mine is gradual as well but it will be complete this month end.I do put money every month because i am a salary earner,i just want to know if yours is the same way.how did you calculate the amount required,pls dont go as Posdream begs you
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

All the best and congrats! Which school again?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2013
Americanvisa:

yes,mine is gradual as well but it will be complete this month end.I do put money every month because i am a salary earner,i just want to know if yours is the same way.how did you calculated the amount required,pls dont go as Posdream begs you

I earn salary as well. i transfer my salary to d acc every month. i guess we've got the same case. i won't go awol...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
ferdimako:

All the best and congrats! Which school again?

tnx broh. Australian Catholic University.
all da best2u too....join us soon
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Americanvisa: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

Is it advanced diploma(tafe)or postgraduate diploma
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo:

Thanks.Everything is going as planned...I trust God.You go now,I'll in Feb.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omoteefat: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
Congrats @ Smiledavo. Ire a kari o! That was in my mother tongue. Pls house, how much is required in a sponsor's account for someone going for 18 months TAFE?

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
smile4davo: Hello good pple, let me start by saying u guys've been doing a gr8 job here. I started admission to visa application4rm info on dis page cos all questions r fully answered here. I didn't post any question cos I took time2read all d pages and got all d info I needed. God bless u guys4 finding time2 help other naija peeps.
I submitted my visa application on d 3rd of june did medicals 2wks la8 and didn't hear 4rm d embassy till yesterday friday when they sent d bank statement verification form and clarification of funds in my account statement that I submitted. D problem I'm having is dat orientation was last wk and ma visa's nt out I wrote2 d sch for extension they issued a letter approving 2wks extension dt I must resume on or b4 5th Aug.else they'l cancel d COE.I'm kinda confused here cos I rily doubt d visa can come out b4 then guys pls this is where I need advise plssssssss wht should I do ooooooo tnx peeps God bless
[color=#000099][/color]

Congrats on ur visa
Pls I will like to ask which other document did u summit to clearify ur origin of fund apart from bank startment? Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by smile4davo: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
mimi1147:

Congrats on ur visa
Pls I will like to ask which other document did u summit to clearify ur origin of fund apart from bank startment? Thanks

I requested my bank 2give me a cover letter stating d funds in d acc.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2013
smile4davo:

I requested my bank 2give me a cover letter stating d funds in d acc.

Ok thanks
I guess we just have to add all documents together
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by banze(m): 11:08am On Jul 30, 2013
How much will do for australia student visa with accomodation. Please be specific
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2013
please oooo can anyone answer this question for me
for you to be eligible to apply for graduate work visa after TAFE you most have study in Aussie for

Your course must:

result in the award of a bachelor degree or any higher degree, diploma, advanced diploma, or trade qualification
be closely related to your nominated occupation
be conducted in English
be at least two academic years (92 weeks) duration
be lawfully completed in no less than 16 months
be completed in Australia.
my question is if 2 academic year is 92 weeks and and you most complete your study no less then 16 months, and ur school uses 18weeks in each semester for 2 years study. how do you calculate that?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by everG: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2013
cn smebdy in oz dat unstd d way it goes pls funish us wit a breakdown of dose universities in d regional areas, so dat they top our priorities wne applyn for admission........ ds ll b highly appreciated.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by zoeiyke: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2013
everG: cn smebdy in oz dat unstd d way it goes pls funish us wit a breakdown of dose universities in d regional areas, so dat they top our priorities wne applyn for admission........ ds ll b highly appreciated.
U hav google as ur friend y nt use it..

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mimi1147(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
everG: cn smebdy in oz dat unstd d way it goes pls funish us wit a breakdown of dose universities in d regional areas, so dat they top our priorities wne applyn for admission........ ds ll b highly appreciated.

when u are searching for schs, chk the population of the city the sch is located

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.