Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. (19927 Views)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Okijajuju1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2012

BOB MARLEY - I need to smoke some weed with that Nigga
Sir Richard Branson/Bill Gates/Steve Jobs (ANY)- I need to know how they did it
GOD - I would like to know how someone touted as the almighty creator, could fhuck the world up this bad....
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by mixta14: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
dis 2,if dey wer alive william james,roca fella and martin luther king
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by kindboy2realya: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2012
warren buffet,mike murdock,and dangote
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Pauloski2: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
I will lyk 2 mit dis celebrities>>>aki n popo,mr ibu,dady showky
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by meetmeonline: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
[size=14pt]The very three great people I crave to meet are

MYSELF (some day soon)

YOU (whenever you change your life)

and

CHRIST (by 2080)
[/size]
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by cyara(f): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Nelson Mandela
2. Pastor T.D jakes
3. Pastor Joseph prince
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Acidosis(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
JESUS

&
Bill Gate,
Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by gulfer: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
Jonathan
Patience
in that order, when i get a third; i'll post it. Their greatness will be unsurpassed in the country's history grin grin cheesy
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by DANILSA(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
I will like to meet all my dudes on nairaland, especially the ones controlling GPAN.gringringrin. After which I proceed to see Adam and Eve.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Freiburger(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
Barrack Obama, i've always dreamt chilling with him, Nasir Jones(Nas), the hip-hop icon, Oprah Winfrey, and of course da boss Seun Osewa, the CEO and founder of Nairaland. Sorry i mentioned 4 names.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by poweredcom(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
meetmeonline: [size=14pt]The very three great people I crave to meet are

MYSELF (some day soon)

YOU (whenever you change your life)

and

CHRIST (by 2080)
[/size]

Stop all this hypocritical talk you wanna meet jesus - have you seen jesus before ? Do you know if he existed .... Well even if he did existed ...you wanna meet him when do you know he will be back? Hisss nigerian and their mentality - you for say you wan meet God na or Devil also
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by ziccoit: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. The women that make gari I use to prepare eba

2. The farmers that produce vegetables I use in my soup

3. And altimately, the . . . . . Your guess is right as mine.

Lol.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Kay1kay1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Cpt. Chesley B. Sullenberger
Elon Musk
Nelson Mandela
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by SamMilla1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Lucifer - i want to hear his own version of what happened between him and God. I dont like to judge with one side of the story.

Jesus - I want to know how he walked on water without sinking cos it seems no one has been able to do that again.

Jonah - I really need to punch him in the face. Then ask him who wrote that script about four days in the belly of fish. I believed that when i was a kid

Judas - He must have been from A*****a state. Knows the value of money as Early as that time.

David - how could he have decieved small men into thinking that they can beat bigger people in a fight.

Abraham - what was he thinking impregnating Ishmael's mother. Boko Haram would not have been dreamt about.

Moses - If he had not broken the original commandments, nigerians would have added another one to the original ten.

Pharoah - i wonder why that anuofia allowed the Israelites to go after suffering ten plagues.

Finally i would like to meet God himself. I want to know the name of my street in heaven so that i can go there with a wooden signpost, to replace the golden one. I am definitely going to sell the gold.

And for some of you who are going to start cursing me for daring their beliefs, save the energy and laugh it off.

3 Likes

Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by chikaohaheri(f): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Would love to meet my fiancee in outside country for the first time
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by SundayTayo: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
ADOLF HITLER rumour had it dat,he is still alive,I want him apprehended nd tried on crime against HUMANITY.
DELE GIWA.I like to meet him to explain his murderer,
MALLAM SANUSI,Why he needed so much monies to print 5000 naira notes,he must b out of his senses.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Freiburger(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
afam4eva: Jesus(but not now)

Why? because u never ready, u still dey commit sin for Nairaland grin grin
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by igweajah: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
1.. Prophet TB Joshua 2.. My twin brother Chinedu 3.. Jose Felix dos Santos Mourinho (The only one).
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by UNLEASHED(m): 6:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
The three people I would love to meet are dead sad
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hmmm.

Pamela Anderson
Kim KaTRASHian
Meagan Fox
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Emmyzo: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Peeps i would ve loved 2 meet are:-
1. OBJ
2. IBB
3. BUHARI; Nigerians problems...nonesense
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. My Grandpa and Grandma
2. My two younger ones who didnt have the chance to live
3. The pope and B.V.M
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by nodullin(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. Ernesto Che Guevera: (I love his level of guts)
2. P.diddy. (A business minded celebrity with so much poise)
3. I fink I would love 2 b mentored by "Sam Adeyemi". (He's got confidence n intellect)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by abysirius(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
Just three u said;

1. Brother Gbile Akanni; a renowned and distinguished preacher of the word of God. I've listen to his sermons on tapes and read few of his book but never met him. Humility they say is only word to describe him. It will be a dream to me.

2. Arsene Wenger: A football strategist and the manager of Arsenal FC London is another man I'll love to meet. As an arsenal fan, I noticed I luv dis man even more than any of the Arsenal's greats. Henry left, yet I'm with Arsenal. Fab, Flamini, Sol, Viera, Reyes, Hleb and our own legend and hero-Kanu are some of names have come and gone. Still my mind has not change about this club. But should...? Anyway, I luv wenger as a manager becos he is himself and will love to meet him.

3. Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu: I sincerely appreciate this man a lot. His strategies and courage even in the face challenges is one that I won't 4get quickly. When there was no man to confront that 'man', Jagaban stood, the dividend of what Edo, Lagos and other yoruba speaking states are now enjoying. Call whatever u like, Tinubu is a man. He is one figure that cannot be overrated in the Nigeria Polity. He stands out and I love meeting pple who have made +ve impact in their line of business.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by eklassical(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
hornipipe: Lexington is a beast! grin d way he handles ho's and tht noise he makes mehn
are u a p.o.r.n actor? Geez!
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by abysirius(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
Just three u said;

1. Brother Gbile Akanni; a renowned and distinguished preacher of the word of God. I've listen to his sermons on tapes and read few of his books but never met him. Humility they say is one word to describe him. It will be a dream to meet him.

2. Arsene Wenger: A football strategist and the manager of Arsenal FC London is another man I'll love to meet. As an arsenal fan, I noticed I luv dis man even more than any of the Arsenal's greats. Henry left, yet I'm with Arsenal. Fab, Flamini, Sol, Viera, Reyes, Hleb and our own legend and hero-Kanu are some of names have come and gone. Still my mind has not change about this club. But should...? Anyway, I luv wenger as a manager becos he is himself and will love to meet him.

3. Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu: I sincerely appreciate this man a lot. His strategies and courage even in the face challenges is one that I won't 4get quickly. When there was no man to confront that 'man', Jagaban stood, the dividend of what Edo, Lagos and other yoruba speaking states are now enjoying. Call whatever u like, Tinubu is a man. He is one figure that cannot be overrated in the Nigeria Polity. He stands out and I love meeting pple who have made +ve impact in their line of business.
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
Christopher Hitchens
Cherokee D'a...SSSs!
Niall Ferguson
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Amdoyin(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
(1) Nelson madela (2) barrack obama (3) wole soyinka
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by emmasege: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. The Pope
2. T.D. Jakes
3. Joel Osteen
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Opoki(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
hornipipe: I would love to meet the following
Nyomi banxxx
Maserati
Carmen Hayes..
Want more?
Carmen Hayes....she's so blessed with *b.0.0.b.s*
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
Nelson Mandela Jose Mourinho Michael Jackson (Oh No, He's Gone, Perhaps I'll See Him In Paradise, May God Bless His Soul!!!)
Re: Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
Nelson Mandela Jose Mourinho Michael Jackson (Oh No, He's Gone, Perhaps I'll See Him In Paradise, May God Bless And Repose His Soul!!!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti / Houses And Farms Flooded In Minna After Heavy Rainfall (Photos, Video) / Tragedy: Fire Kills Three Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.