Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Price Of Garri - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Price Of Garri (41063 Views)

The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!. / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Garri by laminaria(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
Its an idiomatic expression posted on a topic †̥ quantify its relevance on current economy of our forsaken mother land..... Oga seun pls tell those Mod's †̥ alws posted somting meaningful on front page, †̥ b candid hw does d pix of tonto dikeh and d likes contributes †̥ d economy of 9ja?
Upon all said d price Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ stil d same chai! !! !!.....I rep garri republic of Nland!
Re: The Price Of Garri by dowjones(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
Occupy garri tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by kinchiso(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
Since this is a garri thread, let the garri activists unleash dia power.... Lol.... HOW DOES SEUN COMMENT AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET....**ban me**
Re: The Price Of Garri by Okijajuju1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2012
Duxe:

hey juju-man! Sm1's offering you his undying love- 2 be ur boyfriend(coughs),talk your own na!
Thats a cool reward 4 your solidarity with the garri mongers..a warm hard muscle 'holding the table' for ya! Lmao!Hehehehe!!

If I were to ever turn gay in the future, I would definitely give him priority status...
Re: The Price Of Garri by deols(f): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
I like the creativity that goes with the price(s) of garri. They make me laugh and why are we on Nl if we can no longer get the fun part of it. sad cry
Re: The Price Of Garri by Chedarking: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
So if you dont agree with a post, it should be deleted?

Why should you decide what kind of post you want to read on a PUBLIC forum?

Not everyone is going to have an opinion based on common sense, but if we all can tolerate you arrant stupid1ty, who aare you to complain about a post?!
Mannylex: When this garri thingy started, it was funny, but as soon as it turned a national anthem, it started forming nuisance... The garri thingy has beclouded the reasoning of our once upon a time reasonable and matured nairalanders. Now nobody wants to think, they just want to mention the garri thingy whenever a thread is opened! Imagine someone replying how "how does is affect the price of garri" even when a thread about people losing their life is opened, imagine someone's father, or someone old enough to be a father asking for the price, of garri when serious issues are been discussed. Indeed, u guys need to get a life! ! Nairaland used to be a site where people of sound reasoning converge, but now it has been infiltrated, infiltrated by children, or matured individuals, wiv the mind of children! @ poster, go and get yourself something handy to do, like selling garri, then and only then would u get first hand information when the price of garri is affected! angry

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by Seun(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
solidbroda: If nah so yahoo and fcbook dey ban people without warning
Is my post on this thread not a warning? What more warning do you need? I have solemnly promised that people will be banned!

Otherwise, anyone who posts any message that is remotely divergent from the topic of a thread should be banned.
Offtopic posts are not allowed.
Re: The Price Of Garri by Seun(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
deols: I like the creativity that goes with the price(s) of garri. They make me laugh and why are we on Nl if not for the fun path of it. sad cry
When it first started, it was fun, but it's been taken much too far, so we have no option but to end it before people start leaving NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Price Of Garri by poweredcom(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2012
@poster how does your topic change the price of bread for street
Re: The Price Of Garri by Chanchit: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
crusifis:

I LOVE YOU, IF U CHOOSE TO BE A gay, I WILL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND

Oya, Okija, ur people don come..... Useless comments attracts useless people...
Re: The Price Of Garri by sylve11: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun: Yes, please,

It's wrong to ask about the price of garri on a thread that has nothing to do with garri. Doing so will earn you a ban.

Thanks for your kind cooperation.

God bless you! You deserve the best of everything in life, including 7 virgins. cool
Re: The Price Of Garri by Charlesnerd: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:
When it first started, it was fun, but it's been taken much too far, so we have no option but to end it before people start leaving NL.

Seun,pls add a poll to this.This would help you to understand better the stand of forum users on this issue.The outcome of the poll might surprise everyone.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by Chedarking: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
Chanchit:

Oya, Okija, ur people don come..... Useless post attracts useless people...
Look at a blatant anti-gay post uncensored....and Garri posts arre sanctioned?

What the deuce?
Re: The Price Of Garri by Okijajuju1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:
Offtopic posts are not allowed.

Well said sir, I couldnt agree more.

However Igbo Hate threads are allowed on not just Nairaland but the Frontpage? Useless threads are allowed on the frontpage but not 'Price of Garri' figure of speech.

Na wah o!

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by malc619(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:

People will start leaving [b]NL when topics that do not affect the price of garri [/b]appear on the front page...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun, i dont know if you are reading this but if you are, please just change your stance on this ban issue...
For God's sake, this is just a grammatical expression to point out a thread aint worthy of being discussed about on the frontpage...plus its comical too.it makes people laugh and thats how its meant to be.
check out FB,twitter, goal.com and others, they dont ban people for that...the freedom of speeech is what makes those sites tick...
You have allready modified some languages to your taste, lets not push it too far...it doesnt make sense
my 2cent!!

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by Abujafood: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
Is Garri the only thing with a price in the market? I tire o for this how does it affect the price of garri in the market cliche, there could be more reasonable ways to pass across the same message without unnecessarily repeating crappy boring lines!

Seun keep on BANNING all Garri Masters on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by kinchiso(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
lalaosky: Seun, i dont know if you are reading this but if you are, please just change your stance on this ban issue...
For God's sake, this is just a grammatical expression to point out a thread aint worthy of being discussed about on the frontpage...plus its comical too.it makes people laugh and thats how its meant to be.
check out FB,twitter, goal.com and others, they dont ban people for that...the freedom of speeech is what makes those sites tick...
You have allready modified some languages to your taste, lets not push it too far...it doesnt make sense
my 2cent!!
Mehn!!! Dose modified languages dey pain me real bad.... Also the mods also derive joy from banning people.... Wtf!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by kandiikane(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
crusifis:

I LOVE YOU, IF U CHOOSE TO BE A gay, I WILL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND

grin grin grin

How does this affect the price of HIV medications?
Re: The Price Of Garri by dowjones(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:

What you don't realize is that the garri lovers are the majority on NL. I have been on nairaland for years and see it shift from a forum of matured minds to a solace for the younger generation of internet users. Get used to it. Trying to keep old cargoes on your site doesn't look like a progressive business model..focus on the hype man.

You've created a taboo from this garri thingy and its going to trend now. Taboos trend .

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by Okijajuju1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
The point is 'Asking about the price of Garri" on threads is trending now, and Seun should not fight the flow..

In the early months of this year, it was "How a thread affected the pump price of fuel".. If you leave it, it would pass and be replaced with another..

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by malc619(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
Okija_juju:

Well said sir, I couldnt agree more.

However Igbo Hate threads are allowed on not just Nairaland but the Frontpage? Useless threads are allowed on the frontpage but not 'Price of Garri' figure of speech.

Na wah o!

Those tribal wars attract lots of views .....
That's a lot of money for Seun & Co.

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by debosky(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
dowjones: Occupy garri tongue

Join the movement! grin
Re: The Price Of Garri by Mannylex(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
judge for yourself in this following scenerios

Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? - Family - Nairaland

and someone's reply was
bbpreye: How does this affect the price of garri? Huh?

I'll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari - Politics (2)

and someone's reply was

Lachynos2k2: abeg make this fight no increase d price of garri oo

World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

and someone's reply was

bbpreye: How does it affect the price of garri in the market?

The Difference In Taste Between Chicken & Turkey? - Food (2) - Nairaland

and someone's reply was

ude yu re jux saying d opposite...Answer:no im stating the obvious with facts to back it up
chicken is a lot sweeter?...Answer: Yes
Chicken is tougher on teeth...Answer:i never said that.i said turkey is tougher.
Have yu even tasted d both ...Answer:yes,i eat either almost everyday.

check these websites for more info
http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-turkey-and-vs-chicken/
http://kathrynvercillo.hubpages.com/hub/Turkey_vs_Chicken_Which_is_Healthier

cheers!

Now I have checked dz websites, how does it affect d PRIcE OF GARRI in the market?

US Approves Once-a-day HIV Pill - Health (1) - Nairaland

and someone's reply was

After all said and done how does this then affects the price of Garri In the market.

Really people need to start thinking again!

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
We are in a democratic setting please. A poll would have given us a better direction in this GARRI-MESS that nairaland has found itself in.
Those for GARRI say "I"
Those against say "NAY"
The POLL starts now....I.....I....I
Re: The Price Of Garri by Flygeriana(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun: Yes, please,

It's wrong to ask about the price of garri on a thread that has nothing to do with garri. Doing so will earn you a ban.

Thanks for your kind cooperation.
Abeg, stay oneside jare! Wetin dey worry u sef?
Ignoring other people's nonsense and senseless comment on a thread that is way off the gibberish they spew there, and here u r, pumping out ur weak vains on a simple question. If u lyk, u ban me. E no go take me ANYTHING to create another account. And hey, b4 i forget... How does this affect the price of garri in the market?

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by warrior01: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mannylex: When this garri thingy started, it was funny, but as soon as it turned a national anthem, it started forming nuisance... The garri thingy has beclouded the reasoning of our once upon a time reasonable and matured nairalanders. Now nobody wants to think, they just want to mention the garri thingy whenever a thread is opened! Imagine someone replying how "how does is affect the price of garri" even when a thread about people losing their life is opened, imagine someone's father, or someone old enough to be a father asking for the price, of garri when serious issues are been discussed. Indeed, u guys need to get a life! ! Nairaland used to be a site where people of sound reasoning converge, but now it has been infiltrated, infiltrated by children, or matured individuals, wiv the mind of children! @ poster, go and get yourself something handy to do, like selling garri, then and only then would u get first hand information when the price of garri is affected! angry
Thank God you said 'Nairaland used to be a site where reasonable people converge' but the fact now is that Nairaland is now more or less a hate site with first class hypocrites as mods. If truly Seun wants to 'sanitise' it, He knows where to start.

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by sylve11: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
lalaosky: Seun, i dont know if you are reading this but if you are, please just change your stance on this ban issue...
my 2cent!!

My friend stop comparing Nairaland to FB, abeg u!

Mr. Seun if u wanna ban, do it sweetly. cool

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by Chanchit: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
Chedarking:
Look at a blatant anti-gay post uncensored....and Garri posts arre sanctioned?

What the deuce?

How i wish i could jst grab your neck from that ramshakle box you are typing this sh!? Frm, if gov't catch you, you will spend 14 good yrs in jail, cos for your information, gay activities is not in anyway tolerated in Nigeria... Silly gay...!

4 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by kinchiso(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
warrior01:
Thank God you said 'Nairaland used to be a site where reasonable people converge' but the fact now is that Nairaland is now more or less a hate site with first class hypocrites as mods. If truly Seun wants to 'sanitise' it, He knows where to start.
Yea the mods are damn hypocrites.... Gosh!!!!!
Re: The Price Of Garri by fergusen: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
idlaw2k3: Its so annoying when something serious is being discussed someone would just come up with the silly phrase. Big ups to you Seun great job
Re: The Price Of Garri by Chedarking: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
You're complaining about the Garri Posts....

And to prove your point about how senseless gaarri posts are....

You are using a thread comparing the taste of Chicken to Turkey?

Really?

Mannylex: judge for yourself in this following scenerios

Coping With A Beautiful, Loving, Helpful But A Nagging-Wife? - Family - Nairaland

and someone's reply was

I'll Reply Babangida Soon - Buhari - Politics (2)

and someone's reply was

Lachynos2k2: abeg make this fight no increase d price of garri oo

World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

and someone's reply was

The Difference In Taste Between Chicken & Turkey? - Food (2) - Nairaland

and someone's reply was

ude yu re jux saying d opposite...Answer:no im stating the obvious with facts to back it up
chicken is a lot sweeter?...Answer: Yes
Chicken is tougher on teeth...Answer:i never said that.i said turkey is tougher.
Have yu even tasted d both ...Answer:yes,i eat either almost everyday.

check these websites for more info
http://www.differencebetween.com/difference-between-turkey-and-vs-chicken/
http://kathrynvercillo.hubpages.com/hub/Turkey_vs_Chicken_Which_is_Healthier

cheers!

Now I have checked dz websites, how does it affect d PRIcE OF GARRI in the market?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal / 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.