Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Price Of Garri - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Price Of Garri (41048 Views)

The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!. / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Price Of Garri by manny4life(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
freecocoa: Funny enough i ate garri and moi moi this afternoon, will also eat hot garri with oha soup tonight, if only you people and seun understand the importance of garri in this country eh, una no go vex when the garri crusaders ask how yeye topics affects the price of their favorite commodity.

Garri is a life saver and for this reason, the slogan should be allowed to stay grin

Sis, I understand the importance of garri...lol, I just don't like how he sings it on every thread.
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
The thing is annoying.

Are ppl so poor that the price of garri is more important than the price of their education?

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by callydon(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2012
No One deserves 2b BANNED b'cos he/she asked abt d price of GARRI in any thread he wants...
By d Way "Freedom Of Speech" is one of d gains of democracy.
If anyone doesn't lik d comment abt d price of GARRI he/she shud jst ignore d comment.
PERIOD!!!
Re: The Price Of Garri by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
12 inches!:
I've been on NL since I was 17 and nw I'm 24...different trends have cme and gone in NL and I can assure u dat this garri issue will die a natural death...All said and done....but ow does all I have said affect the price of garri ijebu? Freecocoa can u back me up?
Yes o my brother i back you up, banning the use of the slogan will only make it more popular sef.
Re: The Price Of Garri by Egbagirl(f): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
LMFAO!!!!! This thread is hilarious. As annoying as it might be sometimes, it is a comic relief sometimes plus pple should be free to express themselves now. when its not like they are insulting anyone and if their comment irritates you, simply ignore it and move on. but banning is taking the issue too far. Anyways sha, Im a garri lover!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by ikekings(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
The thing is annoying.

Are ppl so poor that the price of garri is more important than the price of their education?
Wtf!!!! Are you kidding? So everything about garri goes to the poor? You need a re-think baby girl.....

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by alagbasuyi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2012
D only tin dat brngs me to nl is to mak mysef laf al by mysef,nd d garri part is d peak of my laughter on nl,and also dose big big grammas maks me smile too,bt I mst say ds, seun nd his mods r nt free minded,ds is a social site nd not to suport one tribe nd abuse d oda nor brng issues bout pastors to front page to abuse dem,I njoy nl but Seun nd his mod suck.I advocate d garri isue,infact am goin to soak garri straight away
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
Funny enough, I just bought one basket of garri earlier this evening and I can still perceive d aroma of the banga soup my gf is preparing. I get on nairaland to pass time and I see this thread. Seun!!! Better behave yourself, btw...check ur time, Its Garri-Time

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by philips70(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
bbpreye: I want Nairalanders to share their views on how this question has become an offensive statement on threads. I started the campaign and I have served my numerous bans. Am sorry if I offended anyone. Please mods, let the people be the judge on this issue. Is it wrong to ask about the price of garri?

In simple words "Go and advertise your foolishness in other sites"
Is this a difficult task for you and your co-travellers?

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by kedukc(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun:
When it first started, it was fun, but it's been taken much too far, so we have no option but to end it before people start leaving NL.

Before which people start leaving? So we even have an anti-garri cabal on NL. SMH! My dear Seun, it's absurd to think that there is a certain garri-allergic elite who are carrying nairaland on their shoulders.. And it is pathetic of you to believe that their opinion affects the price of garri.

Asif the weird censorship is not childish enuf. No make me enta market begin price garri dis night o.

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by Sleekjd(f): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
Where is Ebamma? Guess he has been banned lipsrsealed
Re: The Price Of Garri by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
SEUN's current clamp down on GARRI PROPONENTs is uncalled for.
Me thinks that this DECREE is DICTATORIAL, DESPOTIC, ARBITRARY, etc
As we all know that its a direct INFRINGEMENT on FOI & freedom of speech of the splinter GARRI GANGs on Nairaland honestly seeking to know d ever fluctuating GARRI PRICE in d current GARRI emerging E-MARKET.

OR ARE WE ENTERING ANOTHER GHANA GARRI-MUST-GO ERA?

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by vislabraye(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
Its becoming too common. How does it affect the price of garri. Any thing that has become a cliche becomes annoying
Re: The Price Of Garri by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
The thing is annoying.

C'mon shorrup joor, who tell you say garri na for poor people? Even baba iyabo dey smoke garri cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by redfly(m): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2012
I haven't commented on any topic in 2yrs or so but I have to say this thread is too funny to stay quiet. By the way, does anyone know the current price of an "ike" of garri? I bought one for N400 and I suspect I was cheated. #teamgarrilovers

6 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
SEUN's current clamp down on GARRI PROPONENTs is uncalled for.
Me thinks that this DECREE is DICTATORIAL, DESPOTIC, ARBITRARY, etc
As we all know that its a direct INFRINGEMENT on FOI & freedom of speech of the splinter GARRI GANGs on Nairaland honestly seeking to know d ever fluctuating GARRI PRICE in d current GARRI emerging E-MARKET.

OR ARE WE ENTERING ANOTHER GHANA GARRI-MUST-GO ERA?

See the big oyinbo this one jst write becos of price of garri....Anybody knows what is the price of garri online sef...and the website it cn be purchased...hope my atm is allowed sha.
Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: The Price Of Garri by Flygeriana(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mr Seun Osewa, the CEO of Nairaland, how does ur ranting affect the high price of our precious garri in the market? undecided

Mind u, Garri no get advert, but e dey sell pass indomie noodle for market. So, make ur head straight o!

4 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by fuqua: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
"The Price of Garri" T shirts going on sale soon.Coming to a Garri stand near you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
I swear Ƹ̴ don tey since I drink garri last....and as I dey go my mama house today....I gotta drink garri mehn....but more seriously...ow much one congo of garri sef...I wan buy.
Re: The Price Of Garri by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
12 inches!:

See the big oyinbo this one jst write becos of price of garri....Anybody knows what is the price of garri online sef...and the website it cn be purchased...hope my atm is allowed sha.

We must join hands and fight this GARRI-MUST-GO mentality.
Abeg GARRI-MUST-STAY on Nairaland.
Infact i am changing my signature to ....... u know what naa!
Signed......The GARRIson COMMANDER

3 Likes

Re: The Price Of Garri by MrGlobe(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
Chedarking: What now happens to all the bigoted, evil, racist statements on Nairaland?

All the abuse spilling over 5 pages?

And all the stupid posts about celebritiies and their mothers?

Are you gonna hide them too?

Stop trying to impose your personal opinions on a public forum...even if it is yours!

You may ban me now.
wow, this is classic and the best post I have seen for a while on NL. I hope SEUN will see and acknowledge this. If NL needs any ban then it should be on OAM4J and mukina2!
Re: The Price Of Garri by kedukc(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
currently checking the availability of www.gariland.com...

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Where the fucck is EBAMMA? This thread is not complete without him! Bbpreye or whatever you call yourself.you can't be the president of Garri association of nairaland members.Ebamma have been clamouring for the formation of the association.make you just go siddon abeg.I repeat WHERE IS EBAMMA?

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by Chitexs250(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
berem: Where the fucck is EBAMMA? This thread is not complete without him! Bbpreye or whatever you call yourself.you can't be the president of Garri association of nairaland members.Ebamma have been clamouring for the formation of the association.make you just go siddon abeg.I repeat WHERE IS EBAMMA?
Ebamma is coming back I think he must be busy creating is manifesto for the presidency of our new welcome development The Garri Association of U know the rest

1 Like

Re: The Price Of Garri by slimyem: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
berem: Where the fucck is EBAMMA? This thread is not complete without him! Bbpreye or whatever you call yourself.you can't be the president of Garri association of nairaland members.Ebamma have been clamouring for the formation of the association.make you just go siddon abeg.I repeat WHERE IS EBAMMA?
Ebamma has probably been banned all in the name of the price of gaari!
cheesycheesy
Re: The Price Of Garri by 175(m): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2012

Maybe Seun don ban our National President. @Seun if u don ban our very dear EBAMMA, u are advised to unbanned him. I wont say dat again. By d way u Seun, how much be garri for ur area?
Re: The Price Of Garri by follyfash85: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
na dem fault?
wen an average student finds it difficult to wack a cup of garri and a topic is bn posted,all he cud see atleast is 'garri,garri,garri n garri n garri n garri .....
um i rem our 'garrum sulphate(GaSO4)' - garri+water

Must u comment on post that is not related 2 garri becos u remember Gaso4....Jeez
Re: The Price Of Garri by mikolo80: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
I AGREE SAY NA SEUN GET HIM FORUM.WONDER HOW HE WILL MAKE ANY MONEY WHEN HE BANS ALL MEMBERS OF THE GARRISON.SEEMS KINDA DUMB.NOT VERY INTELLIGENT. COS THOSE WHO MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSSIBLE MAKE VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE SO GET OVER URSELF
Re: The Price Of Garri by mikolo80: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
I AGREE SAY NA SEUN GET HIM FORUM.WONDER HOW HE WILL MAKE ANY MONEY WHEN HE BANS ALL MEMBERS OF THE GARRISON.SEEMS KINDA DUMB.NOT VERY INTELLIGENT. COS THOSE WHO MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE IMPOSSIBLE MAKE VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE SO GET OVER URSELF AND ALLOW FREE SPEECH OTHERWISE HOW ELSE WILL IF FINE OUT THE PRICE OF GARRI
Re: The Price Of Garri by Charlesnerd: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Now I see garri is a very serious issue.Pls MODs make this thread sticky for discussions related to Garri and garri matters.
Re: The Price Of Garri by JimmyBoy1: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2012
Sometimes Nairaland is the best way to relax after a hectic day. But If someone can be punished for Asing about price of Garri, then I think any negative tribal remark should attract worse punishment. That is the only thing that puts me off with Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

8 Things That Taste Better When They’re Free / Popular Nairalander Cooks With Firewoods. / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.