Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Laws Of Keeping A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman (23050 Views)

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / "Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships" / Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
Naija girls don't fit into these laws jare.

1 Like

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Laryokeke: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2012
Some of the points listed up there could help a STAGGERING relationship last longer. But during my perusal of the text, i discovered with strong certainty that the post was written by a woman. And i have dated a lot of girls whom i didn't treat as the list above 'll have me do, but they all stuck around till i called it quit. Hence, the rules above can be rightly referred to as "how we girls would like to be treated"-not how to keep a woman. Gee! Any girl that dumped your ass because you didn't do any of the childish stuff up here never loved you!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Leobreezy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2012
What happened 2 we guys?? Are all guys cold-hearted emotionless stones? We hav feelings and sometimes we end up in bad relationships also. I would like 2 see a post about how ladies should treat guys for a change. Females are nt d only ones who get hurt you know.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by EmmaUG: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
hotchamalah: Got dis from the net so i thougth I should share...
THE LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN

1) Never take a woman for granted or neglect her. The moment you do, she’ll start scanning the field and you won’t know it.

2) Do not cheat on her, or cheat her. A woman’s revenge could be emotionally lethal.

3)Do not boss her around, push her to do anything she doesn’t want to do, or force her to give you ANYTHING.

4) Do not expect her to wait on you hand and foot. She will take your foot and put it in your hand.

5) Be appreciative for all she does for you and show her appreciation for being in YOUR life. When you start acting like she should be happy she is in YOUR life, she will go out to prove you otherwise.

6) Never lay a hand on her, unless it is to caress her.

7) Never make her second to anything. This is the biggest mistake any man can do.

cool Don’t ever disrespect her or her family, even if she complains about them. It is OK for her to do it, but never for you. Remember this.

9) Always GIVE more than you take from her to stay a man in her eyes. When a woman has to support you, in her mind, you are her bitch.

10) Never treat a woman like a man, or she will treat you like a woman.

11) Be truthful to her always — even if it hurts. A woman respects a man of Truth and men that lie repeatedly will never be taken seriously — only playfully.

12) Women are like cats. Even when they play stupid, their radars are always perceptive and receptive to all that is happening around them. Do not play around your woman, or she will play you in the end.

13) Never be afraid to show a woman your emotions. Do not expect her to know how you feel if you don’t reveal anything. Never hold back on love. When a woman feels something is missing, or that you are not in the relationship 100%, she will seek a more complete love elsewhere. Believe it.

14) Support your woman’s dreams as if you were her number one fan and you will always be her number one man.

15) Push a woman to fulfill her passions, and she will always be passionate about you. Stay in tune with the developments of her hobbies and projects, and she will be in tune with you. Even if she loves designing tiny hats for squirrels, what you should love is the excitement from her eyes whenever you see her doing what she loves.

16) Treat your woman as if she were your precious daughter, more than you treat her as your mother — even if she is older than you. Women are like kittens. They love your attention, affection, pampering, to be spoiled, and really enjoy being showed and told new things. Remember, women will always have more options than men. They will only stay with the one who treats them best.

17) A woman typically gives a man two chances for serious error. If he messes up more than twice, it is highly unlikely there will be a third. After the second slip-up, she already sees you as a different person.

18) Always trust a woman’s intuition and never take her mind for that of a fool. If she tells you something, but then you have to go and ask for someone else’s opinion in front of her, if she was right she will never let it go. She will start taking you for the idiot. All it takes is once.

19) The same way the Sun is the lamp of the universe, your woman should always be treated as the lamp of your life.

20) Do not ever put her down in front of your friends or family. This will only make her despise your family and friends, and she won’t forget to return the favor.

21) If she loves her family, try to love them as if they were yours too. She will love you more for sincerely trying.

22) If you end up with a first-rate woman, never treat her less than first-rate. She will leave you for a first-rate man once you do.

23) Never give your woman third-rate gifts (junk, used, discounted, as is, tacky). If you can’t afford to get her something first-rate, make her something from your heart, or wait until you have enough money to get her a first-rate gift. A woman would rather be given nice gifts, rather than a bunch of junky gifts. It shows her how you see her. Believe it.

24) Never let your woman stand alone when she is being opposed. Always stand by her in the presence of opposition, and when you are in private then you can tell her your real thoughts on a situation. She will love you for not exposing her out in the open. Always stand by your woman. Always! However, if she is someone who always does people wrong, then she is wrong for you. If she is good and she is the one being wronged, if you sit down or do nothing, she will be gone. Women do not like weak men. Those women that tolerate weak men are very weak women.

Treat your relationship as if you are growing the most beautiful sacred flower. Keep watering it, tend to the roots, and always make sure the petals are full of color and are never curling. Once you neglect your plant, it will die, as will your relationship. If your woman has left you heartbroken, then know it is most likely due to you violating at least one of the above. If you violated more than two, then know you had a very good woman.

Now, for women, how do you treat a man and keep him?
Do all the above for him too.

By Suzy Kassem
http://styleisking./2010/03/24/how-to-treat-a-woman-and-keep-her/
and what is d price of keeping all dis FO..Ken law
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
Chidex2442: Guy forget all this things, d easiest way 2 keep a woman is to in pregnant her! Dat makes her 2 b alive 2 her responsibilities

it's wonderful how guy these days think, will you like it if a guy like you do that to your daughter.
Think about that, shalom
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ITbomb(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
For Naija girls, money answereth all things
I have seen girls who hang around guys that treat them like shits.
Some girls even fall for a player with the hope that he will change and give them all that shared luving

1 Like

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by kaeto(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
Rocktation: What's with the laws and theories, these days anyway?
Pretty ars.e caramel queen where hast thou been all these while...
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by adora4u1: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
mizzyboy007: these rules are not for blackberry and brzilian hair women ohhh!!!

GBAM!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
J12: With such laws, I'm better off by being a HomoSexùal.
Are you not one already?
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nnamdi99(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2012
Wats sort of useless law is dis.. Do women realy deserve all dis.. ?...no..!.dan for me 2keep dis law beta I remain single
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by cardoso111(m): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
i respect you!dish out more
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
mizzyboy007: these rules are not for blackberry and brzilian hair women ohhh!!!
. Yes O!The ONLY law Naija women understand is the one that governs the price of a highly demanded edible grainy flakes processed from a tropical root crop.
*picks race*
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by solomon111(m): 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
Our fore-fathers did not follow these theorems,yet their numerous wives and concubines dare not leave them.
It is nowadays,that we have excessive heartbreaks, even with our so-called knowledge on human relationships.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by bcomputer101: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2012
Wen a guy hav ȋ̝̊̅§ money, Bleep all dos stupid law. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ wan make guyz turn dem †̥ god bcs of love? @OP, wise up! Make money! Break dos law A̶̲̥̅̊nϑ woman love U̶̲̥̅̊ stronger. But d moment †̥ start doing all dis ur movie write-up for a woman, U̶̲̥̅̊‎​я̩̥̊ life ȋ̝̊̅§ finish I swear...

1 Like

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ITbomb(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
^^^ translation pls
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by wizzymate(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2012
claremont: From the annals of Confucius-- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Do unto others before dey do unto you.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by F00028: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
am I supposed to remember all that... shocked
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by diesel86: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
Your topic should have been " How to be a slave to the womenfolk ".

1 Like

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by vislabraye(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2012
I won't be surprised that the woman who wrote the article isn't married or cannot keep a relationship.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Ejix4(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2012
Crown Prince: I no fit keep ordinary TEN commandments go heaven na to keep 23 commandments for woman. Even if say na Angel God positioned, I no fit try am.
"women are the neck,men we're the head,without the neck,the head is useless....
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by DICKtator: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2012
hotchamalah: Got dis from the net so i thougth I should share...
THE LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN(Revised Edition)

1) take a woman for granted or neglect her. The moment you do, she’ll start scanning the field and you would know it.

2) cheat on her, or cheat her. A woman’s revenge cannot be emotionally lethal.

3) boss her around, push her to do anything she doesn’t want to do, or force her to give you HEAD.

4) expect her to wait on you hand and foot. She will take your foot and osculate it.

5) Do not be appreciative for all she does for you and show her no appreciation for being in YOUR life. When you start acting like she shouldn't be happy she is in YOUR life, she will not go out to prove you otherwise.

6) lay a hand on her, unless it isn't to caress her.

7) make her second to anything. This is not the biggest mistake any man can do.

cool disrespect her or her family, even if she doesn't complains about them. It is not OK for her to do it, but for you. Remember this.

9) never GIVE more than you take from her to stay a man in her eyes. When a woman has to support you, in her mind, you are her love-vendor.

10) treat a woman like a man, she will not treat you like a woman.

11) do not be truthful to her always — even if it hurts. A woman does not respect a man of Truth and men that lie repeatedly will be taken seriously — only playfully.

12) Women are like cats. Even when they play stupid, their radars are always perceptive and receptive to all that is happening around them. play around your woman, she will not play you in the end.

13) be afraid to show a woman your emotions. expect her to know how you feel if you don’t reveal anything. hold back on love. When a woman feels something is missing, or that you are not in the relationship 100%, she will not seek a more complete love elsewhere. Believe it.

14) Never support your woman’s dreams as if you were her number one fan and you will always be her number one man.

15) Push a woman to fulfill her passions, and she will not always be passionate about you. Stay in tune with the developments of her hobbies and projects, and she will not be in tune with you. Even if she loves designing tiny hats for squirrels, what you should not love is the excitement from her eyes whenever you see her doing what she loves.

16) Do not Treat your woman as if she were your precious daughter, more than you treat her as your mother — even if she is older than you. Women are like kittens. They do not love your attention, affection, pampering, to be spoiled, and really do not enjoy being showed and told new things. Remember, women will not always have more options than men. They will not stay with the one who treats them best.

17) A woman typically gives a man more than two chances for serious error. If he messes up more than twice, it is highly likely there will be a third. After the second slip-up, she already sees you as a different person.

18) Never trust a woman’s intuition and never take her mind for that of a fool. If she tells you something, but then you have to go and ask for someone else’s opinion in front of her, if she was right she will let it go. She won't take you for the idiot. All it takes is once.

19) The same way the Sun isn't the lamp of the universe, your woman shouldn't always be treated as the lamp of your life.

20) Do put her down in front of your friends or family. This will make her like your family and friends, and she won’t forget to return the favor.

21) If she loves her family, try not to love them as if they were yours too. She will not love you more for sincerely trying.

22) If you end up with a first-rate woman, treat her less than first-rate. She will not leave you for a first-rate man once you do.

23) give your woman third-rate gifts (junk, used, discounted, as is, tacky). If you can’t afford to get her something first-rate,do not make her something from your heart, or wait until you have enough money to get her a forth-rate gift. A woman would rather not be given nice gifts,but rather a bunch of junky gifts. It shows her how you do not see her. Believe it.

24) let your woman stand alone when she is being opposed.Never stand by her in the presence of opposition, and when you are in private then you can tell her your real thoughts on a situation. She will love you for exposing her out in the open. Never stand by your woman. Always! However, if she is someone who never does people wrong, then she is right for you. If she is good and she is the one being wronged, if you sit down or do nothing, she will not be gone. Women like weak men. Those women that tolerate weak men are not very weak women.

Never Treat your relationship as if you are growing the most beautiful sacred flower.do not water it, tend to the roots, and never make sure the petals are full of color and are never curling. Once you neglect your plant, it will not die, as will your relationship. If your woman has not left you heartbroken, then know it is most likely due to you violating at least one of the above. If you violated more than two, then know you had a very good woman.

By Suzy Kassem
http://styleisking./2010/03/24/how-to-treat-a-woman-and-keep-her/
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mumu-ness no dey ever dey in short supply for NL. These are the kind of idiotic "laws" that would appeal to love-struck cuckolds 'real men'. Best of luck to them.

1 Like

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you not one already?
Of course we are. That reminds me, I need some cool blowjòbs from you tonite. I know you can't wait
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by hotchamalah(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
cheesy
Crown Prince: I no fit keep ordinary TEN commandments go heaven na to keep 23 commandments for woman. Even if say na Angel God positioned, I no fit try am.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by tEsLim(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2012
A man must be a robot and the man shall worship her with his sweat. Retarded rules. Live your life naturally. Be yourself. mess the rules.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by 190theclown: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2012
All th e women seem happy

See as their body dey sweet them like stew beans
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ACM10: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
hotchamalah: [s]Got dis from the net so i thougth I should share...
THE LAWS OF KEEPING A WOMAN

1) Never take a woman for granted or neglect her. The moment you do, she’ll start scanning the field and you won’t know it.

2) Do not cheat on her, or cheat her. A woman’s revenge could be emotionally lethal.

3)Do not boss her around, push her to do anything she doesn’t want to do, or force her to give you ANYTHING.

4) Do not expect her to wait on you hand and foot. She will take your foot and put it in your hand.

5) Be appreciative for all she does for you and show her appreciation for being in YOUR life. When you start acting like she should be happy she is in YOUR life, she will go out to prove you otherwise.

6) Never lay a hand on her, unless it is to caress her.

7) Never make her second to anything. This is the biggest mistake any man can do.

cool Don’t ever disrespect her or her family, even if she complains about them. It is OK for her to do it, but never for you. Remember this.

9) Always GIVE more than you take from her to stay a man in her eyes. When a woman has to support you, in her mind, you are her bitch.

10) Never treat a woman like a man, or she will treat you like a woman.

11) Be truthful to her always — even if it hurts. A woman respects a man of Truth and men that lie repeatedly will never be taken seriously — only playfully.

12) Women are like cats. Even when they play stupid, their radars are always perceptive and receptive to all that is happening around them. Do not play around your woman, or she will play you in the end.

13) Never be afraid to show a woman your emotions. Do not expect her to know how you feel if you don’t reveal anything. Never hold back on love. When a woman feels something is missing, or that you are not in the relationship 100%, she will seek a more complete love elsewhere. Believe it.

14) Support your woman’s dreams as if you were her number one fan and you will always be her number one man.

15) Push a woman to fulfill her passions, and she will always be passionate about you. Stay in tune with the developments of her hobbies and projects, and she will be in tune with you. Even if she loves designing tiny hats for squirrels, what you should love is the excitement from her eyes whenever you see her doing what she loves.

16) Treat your woman as if she were your precious daughter, more than you treat her as your mother — even if she is older than you. Women are like kittens. They love your attention, affection, pampering, to be spoiled, and really enjoy being showed and told new things. Remember, women will always have more options than men. They will only stay with the one who treats them best.

17) A woman typically gives a man two chances for serious error. If he messes up more than twice, it is highly unlikely there will be a third. After the second slip-up, she already sees you as a different person.

18) Always trust a woman’s intuition and never take her mind for that of a fool. If she tells you something, but then you have to go and ask for someone else’s opinion in front of her, if she was right she will never let it go. She will start taking you for the idiot. All it takes is once.

19) The same way the Sun is the lamp of the universe, your woman should always be treated as the lamp of your life.

20) Do not ever put her down in front of your friends or family. This will only make her despise your family and friends, and she won’t forget to return the favor.

21) If she loves her family, try to love them as if they were yours too. She will love you more for sincerely trying.

22) If you end up with a first-rate woman, never treat her less than first-rate. She will leave you for a first-rate man once you do.

23) Never give your woman third-rate gifts (junk, used, discounted, as is, tacky). If you can’t afford to get her something first-rate, make her something from your heart, or wait until you have enough money to get her a first-rate gift. A woman would rather be given nice gifts, rather than a bunch of junky gifts. It shows her how you see her. Believe it.

24) Never let your woman stand alone when she is being opposed. Always stand by her in the presence of opposition, and when you are in private then you can tell her your real thoughts on a situation. She will love you for not exposing her out in the open. Always stand by your woman. Always! However, if she is someone who always does people wrong, then she is wrong for you. If she is good and she is the one being wronged, if you sit down or do nothing, she will be gone. Women do not like weak men. Those women that tolerate weak men are very weak women.

Treat your relationship as if you are growing the most beautiful sacred flower. Keep watering it, tend to the roots, and always make sure the petals are full of color and are never curling. Once you neglect your plant, it will die, as will your relationship. If your woman has left you heartbroken, then know it is most likely due to you violating at least one of the above. If you violated more than two, then know you had a very good woman.

By Suzy Kassem
http://styleisking./2010/03/24/how-to-treat-a-woman-and-keep-her/[/s]
The topic should be aptly renamed:

THE LAWS OF LOSING A WOMAN
SO FAST

OR

25 LAWS OF WUSSES
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by RuuDie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2012
Leobreezy: What happened 2 we guys?? Are all guys cold-hearted emotionless stones? We hav feelings and sometimes we end up in bad relationships also. I would like 2 see a post about how ladies should treat guys for a change. Females are nt d only ones who get hurt you know.

I tire for the matter oh!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Pakavy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2012
temest_1: Wow all dis laws jst 2 kip a woman,well they re worth kipn evn if its 1million laws.xpecialy my wman.
careful she doeznt make a stooge out of u!u giv ha a centi she takes a kilo!!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Leoejiofor(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
OMG. Is this why my woman "JUILET" love's me to this extent. Blv me, i don't missed out, of all this points, listed. Am so happy to have her in my LIFE.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Azubreezy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2012
Interesting.. Buh me and d entire male folk need to be kept as well. No? Oya where our own law??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / "You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.