Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Laws Of Keeping A Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Laws Of Keeping A Woman (23049 Views)

Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / "Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships" / Tips For Keeping A Man Attracted” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2012
Keep on dreaming maybe you will be there 2050.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Tedpgrass: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2012
As lovely and inspiring this may be......

Simply impracticable!!!!

Any woman standing by these rules n commandments with a heart of expectation
will visit the divorce courts severally. cry cry

Oooh!! 3 strikes and he's out!!!!
Obviously no heartfelt conversations held with mothers n grandmothers in marriages of 25yrs and above.

Forgive, forgive, forgive!!!!! is the maxim

Aaah!! Mmmm!!!
There are other 1st rate men out there to pander to your wishes
after dumping this obviously "not-1st-rate" man....
(These men prey on women like you to release a urge n move to the next mugu!!!)

****If husband was 1st rate, despite his "formings" during your courtship,
he won't treat you as he's done.****

Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyy
If its that easy to pick these men off the street.......
O! how sweet the sound of laughter
Ask how many single girls out there who are clearly 1st rate material,
Who are still searching for a spouse........
......Prayer point every December is....... to marry!!!! *** for past 4 yrs***

And to think, leaving a somewhat imperfect man... ?2nd rate.....
With 2-3 children and think you can ensnare a 1st rate man easily.....
is simply dining with Mr Delusion, and breakfast with Mr Depression!!!!

Young women!!!,
wake up n smell the coffee or is it guguru n epa.....
The grass ain't always greener on the other side.
Your marriage/ relationship is determined by you
not all this "Keeping up with the Kardashians" shenanigans
Determine from courtship, what you will settle for.......
Go into the marriage expecting 50-70%.....
Eases the pain of observing his shortcomings
Build him up with prayers, love and support

*********I understand and do not undermine certain instances that may require a divorce or separation or counselling... but these are not as rampant as your £5 divorces.*********

Hopefully, this forthcoming generation of couples won't have a high concentration of 2nd -3rd time divorcees..

God Hear our prayers,
Aaaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeenn.

Btw guys.... this is no encouragement to bad behaviour.
A boy sleeps around
But a man respects himself, family and keeps his tool within.
Any animal can have s..ex.,
Only a cultured man makes l..ove.!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Atk1nson(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
claremont: From the annals of Confucius-- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
ur wrong dats bible principle. Confucius is ''do not do to others what u do not want them to do to u''. Try pick ur bible n read it properly
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ejifranks(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2012
story story story...and d bad abusive guys keep having d sweetest chicks around..
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by subzero2(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2012
So u'l ask a rig worker 2b keeping 23 abi 24 laws just 4 a woman eeh? Ok oo! I dey com.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ejifranks(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
sub_zero: So u'l ask a rig worker 2b keeping 23 abi 24 laws just 4 a woman eeh? Ok oo! I dey com.
must u tell us u work in a rig??common..
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Skii(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2012
Of all the rules, I fear this part of number two ehn shocked shocked,"A woman's revenge could be emotionally lethal"...

The person that coined the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" was not lying AT ALL
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by siobahn: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2012
The writer is on point. This should be titled 'the laws of keeping a partner'.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by israelbenzion: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
Adam kept these laws and some more. He loved his wife up to d point of disobeying his God. Where did it land him?
Any man who designs his happiness on a woman's moods is doomed to be unhappy forever.

2 Likes

Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by komek(m): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
kulyie: eri awon oniranu.smh
I suspect u r thesame person as the OP, u took this matter so personal so that u even spoke a Language I don't even undastand. If u like, do the whole 25 and even add more. I caReless u hear me so?
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by dabrake(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2012
orisirisi. I thought we are dogs.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by magnificio(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2012
In dis our tym, most of dese rules are not applicable. By d way, na naija person form all dese laws, na wa o
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by bukatyne(f): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2012
@OP: these rules are really important when one wants to have a beautiful relationship. however, we are not perfect and so might be lacking in one or two areas. the most important thing is not a perfect man/woman (b'cos there is none), but an imperfect person striving to be the perfect partner for you. when guys start ranting like this, it makes me wonder: are the quality of men in Nigeria so low? those having their marriages/relationships sweet worked for it and it paid off. the key is looking for a partner that deserves ur best and not saying u can't do this or that. those rules above can stil apply to friendships so wat's d problem? it is because we are not ready to go the extra mile or work hard that our human relations is so poor in this country! we don't GENUINELY care for one another, we just pay lip service!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by lastpage: 1:12am On Sep 02, 2012
israel ben-zion:
Adam kept these laws and some more. He loved his wife up to d point of disobeying his God. Where did it land him?
Any man who designs his happiness on a woman's moods is doomed to be unhappy forever

You're a GENIUS! How did you come up with that line of wisdom?

I love what you're SMOKING and l will smoke same, if you let me know! (Dont tell me you're a non-smoker naah? shocked )

You're da B-O-M-B!

BTW: The easiest route to High Blood Pressure is to premise your happiness on your woman being happy with you!
Try your best for her but expect 45% in return.
If she gives you 55%....she is nice!
if she goes as far as 65%...............You are one lucky dude
If by a stroke of fate, she gave you 75% or above.......just be afraid and watchful, that woman is about to do you "something fatal"! grin grin grin

Nothing spoil, love me, l love you back (as in do me, l do you); winkshikenna.

Lastpage!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Pakavy(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2012
warrior01: @Op, I think you got the title wrong; it should have been 'The Laws Guiding A Poor Man On How To Keep A Woman'.
u r indeed talking 4rm xperience,hope didnt get HBP?
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by yorubanation: 5:06am On Sep 02, 2012
Let the woman give affection and respect, and let the man give love and provisions; then all will be well.That is one law where to pack all those 23 laws.QED.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by wizard01(m): 7:14am On Sep 02, 2012
Must the relationship be all about brothers pleasing sisters? How about sisters trying to please brothers too? And if I may ask, in line with the post, what are sisters contribution in building a relationship?
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by soreal4u(f): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2012
U try,wel done.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by soreal4u(f): 7:40am On Sep 02, 2012
wizard01: Must the relationship be all about brothers pleasing sisters? How about sisters trying to please brothers too? And if I may ask, in line with the post, what are sisters contribution in building a relationship?
tell me u ar nt happy avin a woman n ur life? The truth s u fail 2 do ur part. Its simple sow what u want to harvet
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2012
soreal4u:
tell me u ar nt happy avin a woman n ur life? The truth s u fail 2 do ur part. Its simple sow what u want to harvet

Your problem is that you feel they're doing you a FAVOR by being with you.
Maybe they are in your case...Not every guy dey the same level and not every guy has such a low opinion of himself.

I'm gonna guess you're also the kind of boy that will borrow money to buy his GF something.
That sort of human worship, causing you to dispose of even your dignity because of girl, may be your undoing soon....
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by tushbobo(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2012
@OP ur posts have too many rules a man can really keep up with.
Truly love and be a true friend to your woman and watch every other thing fall into place.
Any man who tries to keep up with too many rules in life will definitely die young.
Most women have a constant attraction for Men who keep them on their toes by surprising them at times.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by bigtalla(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2012
I'd do all of these if i meet her a virgin... grin grin grin.. whats the point when the "thing" don degrade pass 3rd grade before e reach my hand?
Anyway, any womam that finds her man giving her all the 23 things should run away.. Something bigger that will nullify all of them is on the way.. Trust me!!!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by malaria(f): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2012
lola.luv:
Very true. The relationship world would be a much better place if people learned to this to one another.
Show working o!,no be 2 talk plenty.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
grin
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by ask4double(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
adora4u1: These rules only work with matured and enlightened women. Do these with a lesser woman and she is sure going to take the man for granted and think he is a fool!
yeah right!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by princewinty: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2012
This was just de full truth about keepin a relationship! I've been dating 4 5years now, without havin problems. Though am nt rich but with my skills & pamperin, am able 2 do dat. Am just 21 yrs old!....i quess life is perfect wen its filled wit perfect moments! Try it my fellow pals.....U'll enjoy life!...wow
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by preshuspee: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2012
;DWHICH 1 IS WOMEN ARE LIKE CATS?? ABEG OOO! *ROLLS EYES*
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2012
More like the 24 laws to becoming a maga
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by freeamie: 11:39am On Sep 03, 2012
How many of you actually read this
I have been trying to read it since 9am.
How then, can I memorize the laws
I really wanna be a good hubby.
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by Preston1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Those laws dont work! The opposite works!!
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by PHfinest(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
Keypoint, hanout or focus area please
Re: The Laws Of Keeping A Woman by albridge(m): 12:37am On Sep 04, 2012
i think the only laws that really work are, (1) give her lots of money and (2) give her great sex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram / What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.