Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48303 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by yemi2plus(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum,we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposesof interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas,disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteismand the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines,hig h priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents...LOOK AM NOW?If this is indeed true,many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.

IrepTeamGarri

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ujchief(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
I said it earlier, this thread is realy helpful. 22 pages and stil counting! This is the solution to the gari parasites, keep a topic for them on the front page so they can vent and rant themselves out. I luv the pix, nice inovation. Go team gari, knock ya'selves out, just stay on this stewpeed thread!
#SaveNairaland
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Babamide(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
you dont seem to understand what is going on ,the issue is not about garri ,it is member revolting against the mods and seun because of the way and manner which they ban and insult ppl,the garri was just the oppourtunity they had to vent out their anger
Now I get. Spread the word: GARRI must stay. #occupy nairaland
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by saintohia: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
It's all about freedom of speech huh!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by yemi2plus(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief: I said it earlier, this thread is realy helpful. 22 pages and stil counting! This is the solution to the gari parasites, keep a topic for them on the front page so they can vent and rant themselves out. I luv the pix, nice inovation. Go team gari, knock ya'selves out, just stay on this stewpeed thread!
#SaveNairaland

WHICH SIDE R U ON undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by saintohia: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
@ ayobase

I agree with u, the most annoying is not "garri ppl" but tribalising topics.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Litmus: 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
I think they're much better than Nairaland's Tribal Cabal. At least, the Garri Gang are reminding people not to loose sense of perspective. Tribalists merely wallow in sentimentality.

And, yes sentimentality works both ways. I mean, it dose not only apply to wanting "good", wanting "bad" can be equally emotional content over rational and considered.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Joe980: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
Please where is the venue for the National Conference? #iRepGarriSect Vs #Mod...We need amnesty/dialog
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by toluxa1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
I have been banned 2 or 3 times now because of my activeness in G Unit. But despite that, we can see clearly from the graph below that the price of garri has kept increasing. What perplexes me the most is why NAIRAland will ban GARRI, when they are both children of same father. [size=18pt]WITHOUT NAIRA, YOU CAN'T BUY GARRI.[/size]
SO why not stop the ban and embrace our concern for the ever increasing price of our dear Garri.

#freeteamgarri

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Litmus: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
All we need now is ewa and bongafish gangs because Garri is not complete without those.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
like i said earlier u are dealing with all sorts of ppl and to be candid i and many still dont know what nairalands off topic or derailment means ,someone talking abut garri in kano and talks about the cost of garri in uk is he derailing?all said and done it has been a wonderful discussion so when is my onatisi id going to beopen now ?

you are free now

pls lets keep it down

thanx
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ujchief(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
yemi2plus2:

WHICH SIDE R U ON undecided
never knew there where sides. Whats the scoreline? I like joining the wining team. . .
#saveNairaland
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by begwong: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
MeGaStReEt: DEM BE GOAT
SEE YA HEAD LIKE GARRI FRYING PAN.
oloshii!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by begwong: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief:
never knew there where sides. Whats the scoreline? I like joining the wining team. . .
#saveNairaland
#TeamGarrii-99%
#team others-1%
choose yr side!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by toluxa1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief:
#saveNairaland

You clearly are not watch the trend (match) well
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ujchief(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Joe980: Please where is the venue for the National Conference? #iRepGarriSect Vs #Mod...We need amnesty/dialog
amnesty ke, militancy ni! U guys need mental re-evaluation by a renown psychiatrist b4 bein integrated into the Nl civil society. Hahahaha, just jokin oh
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by naptu2: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
22 pages! More advert space. Garri activists contained on one thread to vent their grievances and use up energy/time. This reminds me of the front page complaint thread.

cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ujchief(m): 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
toluxa1:

You clearly are not watch the trend (match) well
did u listen to Alamesiagh when he said the two things u cant fight, God and government. U cant fight the government of Nl. When they said dont derail, then dont derail. Keep ur gari coments in this gari thread, if u venture outside, u'll be baned.
#saveNairaland
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by NobleAngell(f): 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
begwong:
#TeamGarrii-99%
#team others-1%
choose yr side!
I am sooooooo on TeamGarri side o. Buh i fink der is an error. Its actually
#TeamGarri- 99.9%
#TeamOthers-0.1% grin grin grin cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Joe980: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hahaha...am here for PEACE! Btw, must you generalise?...I don VEX
ujchief:
amnesty ke, militancy ni! U guys need mental re-evaluation by a renown psychiatrist b4 bein integrated into the Nl civil society. Hahahaha, just jokin oh
>
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
onatisi:
omi garri is a water

eja dindin is a fish
This has got to be d "razzest" thing I've read all day grin grin grin

U just made my afternoon wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ddippset(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
i think i like the 'garri crew'. when you dont expect, they pop up, and it makes me laugh really.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sambos994(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
garri we hail thee...
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Olaone1: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun, as you can see, it's a lost battle. I warned you. cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by toluxa1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
ujchief:
did u listen to Alamesiagh when he said the two things u cant fight, God and government. U cant fight the government of Nl. When they said dont derail, then dont derail. Keep ur gari coments in this gari thread, if u venture outside, u'll be baned.
#saveNairaland

Not only are U not following the trend here you are also not following the trend in the middle east. Ever heard the phrase, Arab Uprising? People topple Govt sir.

#Garri_Uprising.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Rick9(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
but come to think of it , how does banning we the elite members of the G4 club. Affect the price of Garri*** .
well evrybody got a right to Express themselves
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by avalontony(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
SINGING: i must chop my garri, chop my garri; i get am plenty!!!!!! abeg garri invaders better pass boko haram sha!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Olaone1: 7:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
I hated the garri gang. But, Seun, though unwittingly, helped their cause. These guys and their garri movement would have fizzled out without seun's 'help,'

In an attempt to sound uncompromisingly forthright, Seun got it all wrong. I still like him, though. wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sambos994(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ola one: I hated the garri gang. But, Seun, though unwittingly, helped their cause. These guys and their garri movement would have fizzled out without seun's 'help,'

In an attempt to sound uncompromisingly forthright, Seun got it all wrong. I still like him, though. wink

Sir, I think you need a dose of garri. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Olaone1: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
sambos994:

Sir, I think you need a dose of garri. grin grin grin

I think so jare. With cashew nut, of course.

let me go search for Seun sef. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Soglad(f): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
BusHouse: Am proud be a honourable member of GARRI parliament, & we shall continue to invade every tread on NL, as long as seun & his cabals keeps banning & hidding our posts. UP! UP!! GARRI GANG. #OccupyNairaland.
seconded, u re a true fellow. Meanwhile, NL ve u ever drank GARRI wit chilled water wit groundnut and milk on a hot afternoon? Then u will love GARRI MORE THAN EVER. de price of GARRI MUST COME DOWN wether dey like it or not, my stand point.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Olaone1: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun hasn't posted on NL since yesterday. His last post is also hidden shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / The Snake I Killed In My Room / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.