Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28629 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
mymadam:

grin D-Explorer, haba that's not fair! Why nowww? Na wa for you o. God bless Nigeria.
To yawn na part of the expression na. You no want make i yawn ni? grin Amen to the latter.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Claus(m): 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

That is not the Kind of beauty we are talking about Oga. And kim K's looks are 95% natural FYI.
And I'm not advocating for her

Claus:

I actually agree with Sweetlemon a bit here. I don't think most pretty girls are dumb. I've personally never seen any correlation between brains and (natural) beauty.

However, as I've stated before, the super fake hair, excessive make-up, overtly sexually dressed (you get the picture) girls tend not to engage in the most meaningful and intelligent discussions, hence the deduction that a lot of guys make.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Well...we were talking KIM K and Michelle O before u monopolized the discussion, personalizing peoples' opinions,selectively abstracting comments and interpreting it as an affront on all beautiful-drop-dead-gorgeous-over-the-IQscale-intelligent women, of which you are their self- appointed representative!
We get it! You are beautiful (or so you think!!) but your comments here av really put your intelligence into question!

Please go through your previous comments before I came in sir. I can see your desperate attempt at making me look or feel dumb but it's not gonna work and we all know that I have made some strong points here even if you guys will rather kill yourselves than admit them. But's ok, like I said, I will let you hold on to your pride as tightly as you wish. I only beg of you to drop this your "most pretty girls are dumb campaign" until you have interacted closely with at least 5 beyonce, halle berry or ashraya rai-like beauties. That's all I ask.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by bittyend(m): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Yawnnn!

Arguing back and forth about who's beautiful or not. Most Nigerian girls are not even beautiful, so how can you ascertain that most beautiful girls are dumb when you are judging from the Nigerian perspective? Can some of you post pictures of these "beautiful and dumb" girls?

And sweetlemon, who lied to you that you are all that? You are just the girl next door, nothing special. I won't give you a second look, if you walked past me. Get over yourself and stay humble.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Claus:

If not for Western education, you sef no go fit understand all the grammar wey we dey blow na. grin grin grin
Na my A++ for pidgin i take dey interprete all these una grammer, no one i understand. I bin think say people dey disagree to agree. But as the mata be, na everybody won dey right. At least me i learn something - HOT!!! grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Soon u sef go throw bomb...BH!
Na your house go be my first mission
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
bittyend: Yawnnn!

Arguing back and forth about who's beautiful or not. Most Nigerian girls are not even beautiful, so how can you ascertain that most beautiful girls are dumb when you are judging from the Nigerian perspective? Can some of you post pictures of these "beautiful and dumb" girls?

And sweetlemon, who lied to you that you are all that? You are just the girl next door, nothing special. I won't give you a second look, if you walked past me. Get over yourself and stay humble.

You obviously do not understand what I am saying here and that is why you have concluded that I am not humble. You do not know me personally mind you. Mayb you are one of such guys who play the game of putting pretty girls down so they can feel bad and therefore making it easier for you to get to them. Well, such childish non-sense does not work on me. Sorry.
I won't be replying anything you say after this

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by bittyend(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:
You obviously do not understand what I am saying here and that is why you have concluded that I am not humble. You do not know me personally mind you. Mayb you are one of such guys who play the game of putting pretty girls down so they can feel bad and therefore making it easier for you to get to them. Well, such childish non-sense does not work on me. Sorry.
I won't be replying anything you say after this

Put you down to get you? You're a joker! You think I care about you and your average looks? I deal with real beautiful women, and my personality and oratory skills are enough to get any girl I want. I don't even need to blow my trumpet on how I look.

Get over yourself and stop showing your low self-esteem. Who cares about what you look like? And judging by what you have got on your profile, you can't even compete with the girl next door to me. Are the girls in Nigeria that ugly that you have to blow your trumpet everywhere? Take a deep breath and hit the bed, you need to take a nap, mate.

3 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
N:

Viewing this topic: dontador(m), Claus(m), nitlad, chi4b82(f), ardel, mymadam, ~Kaylee~, AmBeautiful(f), sigmundfreud(m), Isale_eko, bittyend(m), Sweetlemon(f) and 10 guest(s)
Babe, how're you doing? wink
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
bittyend:

Put you down to get you? You're a joker! You think I care about you and your average looks? I deal with real beautiful women, and my personality and oratory skills are enough to get any girl I want. I don't even need to blow my trumpet on how I look.

Get over yourself and stop showing your low self-esteem. Who cares about what you look like? And judging by what you have got on your profile, you can't even compete with the girl next door to me. Are the girls in Nigeria that ugly that you have to blow your trumpet everywhere? Take a deep breath and hit the bed, you need to take a nap, mate.

*whispers into bittyend's ears* " 'Get to them' and 'get them' have two diff meanings"
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Please go through your previous comments before I came in sir. I can see your desperate attempt at making me look or feel dumb but it's not gonna work and we all know that I have made some strong points here even if you guys will rather kill yourselves than admit them. But's ok, like I said, I will let you hold on to your pride as tightly as you wish. I only beg of you to drop this your "most pretty girls are dumb campaign" until you have interacted closely with at least 5 beyonce, halle berry or ashraya rai-like beauties. That's all I ask.
NO. Am not trying to make anybody feel smart or dumb...but lets look at it like this.
A. Most pretty girls are dumb...
(fallacy of generalization) i dont believe it, but that is not the point.
B. Kim K is a pretty girl...fact! That is one thing most (that word again) pple here agreed on.
C. Kim K is pretty and therefore must be dumb...NO.
I didnt say...most, no, a lot of people didnt say that...
But u are concluding on C because pple av said A&B.
My opinion on Kim is based on her moral choices which for all we care is none of my bizness!
Beautiful women in the mold of Halle Berry and the rest.??
Zainab, Nneka, Adenike, Alero, Christianah....
*now what was that all about?*
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Isaleeko2: 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hmm... I have followed this war of words and if I may chip in my bit. I am totally with Sweetlemon here. Tagging "most" beautiful ladies as dumb is already setting up a stereotype. When I graduated from medical school, the best graduating student was a hot lady and I mean hot; and she graduated with a distinction. The last person to graduate with a distinction from that school prior to that was 6 years before.

Oga Sexkhillz (apologies if I got the spelling wrong), how do you react when Australians and Malaysians tag Nigerians as mostly 419 people or drug dealers? Do you accept that stereotype sitting down or try to let the world know that it is not true.

Another example here is my wife who is a perfect combination of beauty and brains. She gets at least three toasters every single day even with wedding ring on her fingers and she is as homely as they come because I can proudly say that I married the best woman in the world. Maybe you should go through some of my posts and you will see the post of a man who is happy with his marital life.

Summary: the tag that most beautiful women are dumb because they can open doors with their smile and so on is baseless and dependent on your sentiments and views about life. Until you have carried out research analyzing at least 50 beautiful women, your opinion remains just that, an opinion and not a fact or the truth. For all we know, you may just have the talent of only jamming the beautiful ladies that are dumb.

3 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
Whoa whoa whoa... What's with the personnal attacks? This was a perfectly smooth argument before emotions poured over. Y'all need to knock it off!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Isaleeko2: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
sigmundfreud:
NO. Am not trying to make anybody feel smart or dumb...but lets look at it like this.
A. Most pretty girls are dumb...
(fallacy of generalization) i dont believe it, but that is not the point.
B. Kim K is a pretty girl...fact! That is one thing most (that word again) pple here agreed on.
C. Kim K is pretty and therefore must be dumb...NO.
I didnt say...most, no, a lot of people didnt say that...
But u are concluding on C because pple av said A&B.
My opinion on Kim is based on her moral choices which for all we care is none of my bizness!
Beautiful women in the mold of Halle Berry and the rest.??
Zainab, Nneka, Adenike, Alero, Christianah....
*now what was that all about?*

I agree with you sir.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by bittyend(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:
*whispers into bittyend's ears* " 'Get to them' and 'get them' have two diff meanings"

Look at this average looking conceited girl.. grin

I pick 'em. This manding' right 'ere has beat girls you can't even stand next to. Stay humble!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by bittyend(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
Isale_eko: Hmm... I have followed this war of words and if I may chip in my bit. I am totally with Sweetlemon here. Tagging "most" beautiful ladies as dumb is already setting up a stereotype. When I graduated from medical school, the best graduating student was a hot lady and I mean hot; and she graduated with a distinction. The last person to graduate with a distinction from that school prior to that was 6 years before.

Oga Sexkhillz (apologies if I got the spelling wrong), how do you react when Australians and Malaysians tag Nigerians as mostly 419 people or drug dealers? Do you accept that stereotype sitting down or try to let the world know that it is not true.

Another example here is my wife who is a perfect combination of beauty and brains. She gets at least three toasters every single day even with wedding ring on her fingers and she is as homely as they come because I can proudly say that I married the best woman in the world. Maybe you should go through some of my posts and you will see the post of a man who is happy with his marital life.

Summary: the tag that most beautiful women are dumb because they can open doors with their smile and so on is baseless and dependent on your sentiments and views about life. Until you have carried out research analyzing at least 50 beautiful women, your opinion remains just that, an opinion and not a fact or the truth. For all we know, you may just have the talent of only jamming the beautiful ladies that are dumb.

Are you also Isale_gan?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Jambsupport(f): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
kim k anytyme
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
Isale_eko: Hmm... I have followed this war of words and if I may chip in my bit. I am totally with Sweetlemon here. Tagging "most" beautiful ladies as dumb is already setting up a stereotype. When I graduated from medical school, the best graduating student was a hot lady and I mean hot; and she graduated with a distinction. The last person to graduate with a distinction from that school prior to that was 6 years before.

I couldnt agree more.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2012

I'm actually crying right now. Thanks so much sir! It is real men like you that are able to keep and COMMAND the respect of beautiful women. God bless you sir!

2 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

I'm actually crying right now. Thanks so much sir! It is real men like you that are able to keep and COMMAND the respect of beautiful women. God bless you sir!
lol.. Wait o, like seriously yhur actually crying? Lol
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Isaleeko2: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
bittyend:

Are you also Isale_gan?

No, I am not Isale_gan. I have only one handle.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Isaleeko2: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Thank you and God bless you too.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
nitlad: lol.. Wait o, like seriously yhur actually crying? Lol

You don't know how painful this is. Really! I also meet people who have this sickening mentality in real life that's why I feel so bad about it
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

You don't know how painful this is. Really! I also meet people who have this sickening mentality in real life that's why I feel so bad about it
*offers handkerchief*
Still interested in your experience...perhaps u shd see a professional?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Trust me, I perfectly understand.
Most posters on this thread idly used the word "MOST". "MOST" in the context of this thread is a very sensitive word, which easily swung the balance of the argument toward a very wrong and off the mark conclusion.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

And as for you, I can see that you have come to your own conclusion about super hot ladies based on T.V xters like Kim k. It's not like you know any real life lady who looks like or even hotter than Kim K! Its so obvious! Now tell me who the air head is here?
You talk as if you have never seen a road side prostitute that is as ugly as sin or plain looking ladies who actually beg men in influential positions to sleep with them for pay rise or promotion, or those ones who gossip and back-bite as if it were an addiction! My advice to people like you is to learn how to keep your minds open

Sexkills tends to titter on the extremes ends of an issue.
He tends to lack understanding that life is hardly ever black or white, X or Y.

There are always variants, and you can have it all.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
I though to add this, the reason why most pretty girls snub guys when they approach them is because such guys did not have a very impressive approach or aura. men who talk like Isale_eko will make most beautiful women drool. Trust me. Little wonder he is married to one!
It's not always about money as most people will like to believe, but about sense of style, orative skills, proper use of words (I don't mean outright flattery) and charisma.
learn how to balance these and you will have them winking at you.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 401kk: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
The hypocrisy in this thread reeks!
* spits on thread*

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
OP with a tiny due respect do not ever try to compare our first lady with a LovePeddler. Kim and Snooki would make a good topic instead. WTF
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 401kk: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Kim is now a prostitute? Lol
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by mymadam(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
slimyem: "I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!"

Food for thought! God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.