Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28644 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
vivian chinaza: @slimyem: Don't you think a girl could be sexy, hot, head turning yet decent and homely? OR is there a rule that says hot, sexy and head turning ladies are automatically bad girls?
I do think a girl could be all of those qualities...but then i believe there are certain extremities of both that cannot be found in one person!

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by MrsChima1(f): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Why don't some of the liars keep it real. Many of the liars know damn well they will step over Michelle to get Kim because their dick will do the talking and not their BRAIN.

Kim is a cute dummy and Michelle looks good to be 40 plus. Let see how Kim looks when she is Michelle's age.

Black skin definitely do not crack. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
shymexx: They're both highly intelligent - but one is more educated and decent than the other... Kim K is an intelligent capitalist, forget everything you read in the media. She's a very smart women who made millions of dollars by doing absolutely NOTHING, and she has no talent dammit.. grin It take a high level of intelligence to be able to pull that off, and still make successful men fall in love with you..

Since they both have massive batty - I'd choose the black woman, and she's more decent and highly educated..

Michelle Obama.. wink
i strongly agree with all of the above!
You'd observe i didn't mention anything about being intelligent or smart because i believe both are all that in their own ways.
One is just loved more for how she looks and the other for the values she represents.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Why don't some of the liars keep it real. Many of the liars know damn well they will step over Michelle to get Kim because their dick will do the talking and not their BRAIN.

Kim is a cute dummy and Michelle looks good to be 40 plus. Let see how Kim looks when she is Michelle's age.

my point exactly!!cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
..and to think slimyem is scared to identify herself with a Kim or a Michelle. Huh
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by geezyk(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Every man wants an highly intelligent woman in the form of michelle obama,but also wants a SEXY diva like kim K,but no man would ever want his marriage to break after 72hrs of affirming their vows.... I'll stick with the MICHELLE KIM type...
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
..and to think slimyem is scared to identify herself with a Kim or a Michelle. Huh
lol
what am i scared of?
I know what i am and what i'm not.
I just don't need me to be a focus of this thread.
I started it for you and everyone else.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: lol
what am i scared of?
I know what i am and what i'm not.
I just don't need me to be a focus of this thread.
I started it for you and everyone else.
I personally want to know, you could PM if you don't want to be the focus. You promised to say the truth.. A Kim or a Michelle? cheesy that would be a clue.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Flygeriansteve: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2012
A number of you are missing the point. Kim K represents all that is wrong with d modern view of the quintessential successful woman. Youre comparing d American first lady, Ivy league graduate, distinguished lawyer and *faithful home-making wife* to a vain *sex symbol*, *serial monogamist*; and human object to gratify men's lust and promote dissatisfaction with their wives because they don't look like d glamorous bimbo on TV, who rose to fame--or infamy by making a sex tape? What happened to our traditional value and d almost clichey rant abt d dignity of a woman and evils of objectifying women--or "Ashewo na Ashewo no matter what you drive"?
Comparing KK to Cosy Orjiakor would have made sense not to Michelle Obama!!

14 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^Since u came back, u didn't even say hi angry angry

Is that how alternate accounts operate?! angry angry

My bad, I haven't seen you online since I started posting again... Are you cool, though?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2012
Flygeriansteve: A number of you are missing the point. Kim K represents all that is wrong with d modern view of the quintessential successful woman. Youre comparing d American first lady, Ivy league graduate, distinguished lawyer and *faithful home-making wife* to a vain *sex symbol*, *serial monogamist*; and human object to gratify men's lust and promote dissatisfaction with their wives because they don't look like d glamorous bimbo on TV, who rose to fame--or infamy by making a sex tape? What happened to our traditional value and d almost clichey rant abt d dignity of a woman and evils of objectifying women--or "Ashewo na Ashewo no matter what you drive"?
Comparing KK to Cosy Orjiakor would have made sense not to Michelle Obama!!

But you can't deny the fact that Kim K has a high business IQ... She went from a s.ex t.ape to become one of the biggest female celebrities in the awkward "capitalist tendencies over talent" American market - no one else has been able to pull it off, since Kim K... I'm not a big fan of her and her ilks(reality TV makes me sick) - but I can't deny what she has been able to achieve...

At the end of the day, not everyone is going to become an IVY league educated and articulate first lady of the most powerful country in the world - I rate hustlers who know how to make a $1 out of 50c...

Would I wife up a Kim K? Hell no..

Does she deserve to be respected for who she's? Hell yeah!!

Each to their own..

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Bluemoon1(f): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm a little bit of both. I'm moRe of a Michelle........with a little trait of kim.
gbam!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Flygeriansteve: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

embarassed
Mrs..Chima:

Not every guy is controlled by his willy--or allows his willy to control him. I for one am not
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by deniyor: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2012
I find both of them of them quite attractive so whichever comes my way is fine. If i can afford a Kim, then Kim hands down for me.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Flygeriansteve: 12:55am On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

But you can't deny the fact that Kim K has a high business IQ... She went from a s.ex t.ape to become one of the biggest female celebrities in the awkward "capitalist tendencies over talent" American market - no one else has been able to pull it off, since Kim K... I'm not a big fan of her and her ilks(reality TV makes me sick) - but I can't deny what she has been able to achieve...

At the end of the day, not everyone is going to become an IVY league educated and articulate first lady of the most powerful country in the world - I rate hustlers who know how to make a $1 out of 50c...

Would I wife up a Kim K? Hell no..

Does she deserve to be respected for who she's? Hell yeah!!

Each to their own..
Biz sense she may have, but do you shower plaudits on a drug dealer or child trafficker who has 'biz sense' to make money off it? No one should be respected for selling sex!

3 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2012
Flygeriansteve: Biz sense she may have, but do you shower plaudits on a drug dealer or child trafficker who has 'biz sense' to make money off it? No one should be respected for selling sex!

But did she actually 'sell' sex, or the tape was an 'innocent' sex tape between her and her bf at the time?? Her source of wealth is legit... Don't hate the player, hate the game.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Flygeriansteve: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx:

But did she actually 'sell' sex, or the tape was an 'innocent' sex tape between her and her bf at the time?? Hry source of wealth is legit... Don't hate the player, hate the game.
lets quit the hacking back and forth. Can you make a wife out of her, do you wish that your daughter will get famous like her after her er, compromising video -like dis Nairaland bossy folks like to call it- if your answer's no, then Ive made my point.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 06, 2012
BY FAR!!!

Beauty, intelligence, education, goals and common sense.

TOTAL PACKAGE! cool

My presi. chose a WINNER!!!

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2012
Anyone who doubts kim leaked that s3x video is delusional. grin

Even Ray J put her on blast saying she tried to copy what happened to Paris Hilton who really was blackmailed.

With her fake azz (both literally and figuratively speaking).
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 190: 2:26am On Sep 06, 2012
^Whats up my dark knight in shinning nyash amour

Yuh arite baby boo!!

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 190: 2:29am On Sep 06, 2012
witch tongue tongue
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 06, 2012
smh.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 190: 2:33am On Sep 06, 2012
com here boo - quit this stunt you pullin

Hit me up, we gat gist!

#uknowhere#
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by onila(f): 2:46am On Sep 06, 2012
shymexx: They're both highly intelligent - but one is more educated and decent than the other... Kim K is an intelligent capitalist, forget everything you read in the media. She's a very smart women who made millions of dollars by doing absolutely NOTHING, and she has no talent dammit.. grin It take a high level of intelligence to be able to pull that off, and still make successful men fall in love with you..

Since they both have massive batty - I'd choose the black woman, and she's more decent and highly educated..

Michelle Obama.. wink

yr just 2 smart smiley

nice breakdown cool
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Shollypopz: I don't know

You be proper Kim K. No tink say I don 4get wetin you wan use me take do 4 moni for dat thread.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 190: 2:47am On Sep 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

perhaps you are talking to someone else.

K- stop this angry
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2012
stop what? stop trying to paint a nonexistent picture.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by 190: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2012
u never cease to baffle me

gudnite [size=3pt]keep whinning and pissing me uncessarily off smh - regret meetin u attimes[/size]
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 06, 2012
met me?
ARE YOU INSANE?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.