Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28669 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by vivianc(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
@chRisbenogoR: bia nwokem shift kene biko.......... I already addressed the thread imo! That write up addRessed the notion that most supeR sexy beautiful women are vain. Biko activate ur comprehension skills or look for a translator! Ikpokwam afam ozo mu na gi ga ese ezigbo okwu!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:
High 5 sister! But I don't think Michelle is that way just cos she is flotus o! she posseses an eloquence every woman should try to have
Sigmund:strike! Go for the jugular!!
Me: relax! Shez still angry..its the brain faster than finger thing.
Sigmund: nah! I think is the blond effect or is 'flotus' an English word?!
Me:c'mon evrybody knows FLOTUS is first lady of the US...
Sigmund: and when did u start thinking for people?!
Me: i think for u, at least!
She missed * I dont believe its because*
Sigmund: get out of here
Me: my thots exactly!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Pls go and check the previous pages. You would see that i came in after i saw that you misunderstood what was going on. And i am not guilty of nothing, since i am a firm believer that there are exceptions to every rule. . .

There are Kim look a likes, even hotter than Kim that are pretty smart. And there are Michelle look alike that are pretty dumb!. . . Exceptions.

Here, it is KIM K vs MICHELLE''s ATTRIBUTES!!!
And when you came in, you poured fuel into the fire by saying clearly and precisely that "MOST pretty girls are pretty dumb". How would you feel if I said that most men from your village are pretty usless in a thread that says "Mr X Vs Mr Y" if Mr X comes from your village? how? Even if Mr X is actually useless, you will feel insulted that I said most are useless just cos of Mr X.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:51am On Sep 07, 2012
vivian chinaza: @chRisbenogoR: bia nwokem shift kene biko.......... I already addressed the thread imo! That write up addRessed the notion that most supeR sexy beautiful women are vain. Biko activate ur comprehension skills or look for a translator! Ikpokwam afam ozo mu na gi ga ese ezigbo okwu!

Double high 5s sister!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2012
vivian chinaza: @chRisbenogoR: bia nwokem shift kene biko.......... I already addressed the thread imo! That write up addRessed the notion that most supeR sexy beautiful women are vain. Biko activate ur comprehension skills or look for a translator! Ikpokwam afam ozo mu na gi ga ese ezigbo okwu!
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Omalicha, Ok I nor go call your name again like that.
my tomato josi oya where the pishure now cheesy cheesy cheesy I have asked softly, jejely, romantically, even with gangster love self biko show me now cheesy cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Sigmund:strike! Go for the jugular!!
Me: relax! Shez still angry..its the brain faster than finger thing.
Sigmund: nah! I think is the blond effect or is 'flotus' an English word?!
Me:c'mon evrybody knows FLOTUS is first lady of the US...
Sigmund: and when did u start thinking for people?!
Me: i think for u, at least!
She missed * I dont believe*
Sigmund: get out of here
Me: my thots exactly!

To be frank, I never knew what flotus meant till now, But you know what? It doesn't reduce the value of my university degree cos it's just a slang brother!
And until you can tell me you do not know up to 5 plain-looking ladies who do not have sugar dadies, or 5 super hot ladies you personally know who are like intimacy gadgets, biko metuonu!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Claus(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2012
^^^First time I've seen the acronym as well. But since she said Michelle Obama is flotus, the deduction was clear.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dontador(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2012
Lol @the metuonu.... Igbo bu agbala....
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=sigmundfreud][/quote]

undecided grin grin grin undecided
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

To be frank, I never knew what flotus meant till now, But you know what? It doesn't reduce the value of my university degree cos it's just a slang brother!
And until you can tell me you do not know up to 5 plain-looking ladies who do not have sugar dadies, or 5 super hot ladies you personally know who are sex like toys, biko metuonu!
Wow!
Sigmund was right.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:
And when you came in, you poured fuel into the fire by saying clearly and precisely that "MOST pretty girls are pretty dumb". How would you feel if I said that most men from your village are pretty usless in a thread that says "Mr X Vs Mr Y" if Mr X comes from your village? how? Even if Mr X is actually useless, you will feel insulted that I said most are useless just cos of Mr X.
Why should i feel bad when you used "most"?

I will go on the defensive if and only if you said "all" and if i am an exception to that rule.

For instance i say: "When the Titanic sank in 1912, Most of the passengers on board died"

Does that mean all the passengers died, especially when you can see the survivors?

C'mon lady. . .
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Why should i feel bad when you used "most"?

I will go on the defensive if and only if you said "all" and if i am an exception to that rule.

For instance i say: "When the Titanic sank in 1912, Most of the passengers on board died"

Does that mean all the passengers died, especially when you can see the survivors?

C'mon lady. . .
Why you dey make matters worse now, comprehension has been the problem.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

And until you can tell me you do not know up to 5 plain-looking ladies who do not have sugar dadies, or 5 super hot ladies you personally know who are sex like toys, biko metuonu!
Neither have i seen flotus as well previously. But since it is not an English word, i knew it was an acronym. . . A very obvious acronym.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Why you dey make matters worse now, comprehension has been the problem.

The guy does not just want to admit that he is wrong. But's Ok cos I'm sure I drove home some points even if he'd rather die that admit it.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Claus(m): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

I actually agree with Sweetlemon a bit here. I don't think most pretty girls are dumb. I've personally never seen any correlation between brains and (natural) beauty.

However, as I've stated before, the super fake hair, excessive make-up, overtly sexually dressed (you get the picture) girls tend not to engage in the most meaningful and intelligent discussions, hence the deduction that a lot of guys make.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

The guy does not just want to admit that he is wrong. But's Ok cos I'm sure I drove home some points even if he'd rather die that admit it.
Lmao. How am i wrong?

Ok, here is another one. Most igbo men are short.

Does that mean all igbo men are short, especially if you have seen tall igbo men?

Pls, i beg you, do not make me compartmentalize your IQ here. . . You are seriously tempting me. grin grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Even a dead clock is right twice a day, I am very sure this is one of em "dead clock moments" grin grin grin
Take a chill pill jare, why are you arguing for someone whose IQ is not up to that of Mr. Ibu, abi dem cut something give you from the 5 million dolls cheesy cheesy give me my share and I would change so fast you would think usain bolt was a tortoise.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Neither have i seen flotus as well previously. But since it is not an English word, i knew it was an acronym. . . A very obvious acronym.

LOL! is that s'pposed to make me feel dumb? LOL!
It's Obvious only to social network addicts! Do you know I sitll don't know what LMKWD (did I get it right?) is? that's cos I am not always on social sites. Nairaland is the only forum I have ever commented in and I'm not always on face book
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Chrisbenogor: now playing for #teamsweetlemons
sexalone killz...nah, sexkillz alone!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Even a dead clock is right twice a day, I am very sure this is one of em "dead clock moments" grin grin grin
Take a chill pill jare, why are you arguing for someone whose IQ is not up to that of Mr. Ibu, abi dem cut something give you from the 5 million dolls cheesy cheesy give me my share and I would change so fast you would think usain bolt was a tortoise.

Don't you gerrit? I'm not arguing for Kim K! I'm arguing for the other beautiful ladies who fall into the "most" category of dumb bimbos you guys have classified us into! wow! didn't you guys study comprehension passages in secondary school?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
sigmundfreud: Chrisbenogor: now playing for #teamsweetlemons
sexalone killz...nah, sexkillz alone!
Not yet oh, I am still waiting for my multi million cowrie signing and unveiling.

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Claus(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

LOL! is that s'pposed to make me feel dumb? LOL!
It's Obvious only to social network addicts! Do you know I sitll don't know what LMKWD (did I get it right?) is? that's cos I am not always on social sites. Nairaland is the only forum I have ever commented in and I'm not always on face book

Sweetlemon, the way the other poster referred to Michelle Obama as flotus and the context in which she kept using the acronym made it quite obvious even to non social network addicts.

You have some good points though.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Don't you gerrit? I'm not arguing for Kim K! I'm arguing for the other beautiful ladies who fall into the "most" category of dumb bimbos you guys have classified us into! wow! didn't you guys study comprehension passages in secondary school?
Nne nor vex na night school I go, ngwa send my share so I can join you to argue for the "beautiful ladies who are not dumb foundation".
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2012
vivian chinaza: What's all these rants about Michelle Obama sef..... She is Flotus for crying out loud! The way she carries herself is what is Required of her as flotus! Kim is a hollywood celebrity and being sexy and hot is requiRed in that sectoR! And that's why every body like heR (celebrity) strive to be sexy and hot..., cos in hollywood sexiness pays period!

And about this super sexy beautiful women are dumb? Yea a lot people are under that impression! And I think its ur duty to prove them wrong. I'm a beautiful woman and when people see me they think life is so easy for me......that I get everything on a platter of gold just by smiling at men but when they come closeR to me they will find out that I stRuggle just like eveRybody else.....I work my butt off to put food on my table and I don't depend on any man oR smile at any man for favour! WhateveR good thing that I have now is a product of God, dedication, hardwork and perseverance! I'm a combination of beauty and bRains period! But if I had chose to be a celebrity trust me I will do everything to be hotter and sexier than Kk....! And if a guy sees nothing in me other than the sex symbol, it will be moRe of his pRoblem than mine!

vivian chinaza: What's all these rants about Michelle Obama sef..... She is Flotus for crying out loud! The way she carries herself is what is Required of her as flotus! Kim is a hollywood celebrity and being sexy and hot is requiRed in that sectoR! And that's why every body like heR (celebrity) strive to be sexy and hot..., cos in hollywood sexiness pays period!

And about this super sexy beautiful women are dumb? Yea a lot people are under that impression! And I think its ur duty to prove them wrong. I'm a beautiful woman and when people see me they think life is so easy for me......that I get everything on a platter of gold just by smiling at men but when they come closeR to me they will find out that I stRuggle just like eveRybody else.....I work my butt off to put food on my table and I don't depend on any man oR smile at any man for favour! WhateveR good thing that I have now is a product of God, dedication, hardwork and perseverance! I'm a combination of beauty and bRains period! But if I had chose to be a celebrity trust me I will do everything to be hotter and sexier than Kk....! And if a guy sees nothing in me other than the sex symbol, it will be moRe of his pRoblem than mine!

Correct! Very correct!! But tbh, I know quite a few A list celebs that aint hot, pretty and sexy o; Adele aint close to any of those attributes neither is Taylor Swift. Coleen Rooney (dare I say) Oprah Winfrey, Kirsten Dunst, the Olsen Twins, Mary Lynn Rajskub to name but a few are all so not damn appealing to the eyes. Oh Amy Winehouse too wasnt a sight to behold lol
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
Claus:

I actually agree with Sweetlemon a bit here. I don't think most pretty girls are dumb. I've personally never seen any correlation between brains and (natural) beauty.

However, as I've stated before, the super fake hair, excessive make-up, overtly sexually dressed (you get the picture) girls tend not to engage in the most meaningful and intelligent discussions, hence the deduction that a lot of guys make.

Interesting! so you r saying girls with super fake hair, excessive make-up, and overtly sexually dressed are actually what you will call beautiful are you saying you haven't seen ugly girls wearing elaborate brazillian weaves or obviously done mary kay make up Please enlighten me
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
will you kids stop fighting undecided
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Flygeriansteve: 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
AmBeautiful:

My dear,
No need to ask men anything
I have never seen, known or heard a man who actually knows what he wants,
they pretend they do know at first but later the story changes.
and any man who replies this,is telling lies and just trying to talk on NAIRALAND.
Men do not have any preference
As long as a hole is in place,
That will do for them undecided

aS FOR ME AM NEITHER A KIM OR MICHELLE
am just:
'AM BEAUTIFUL'
smiley

Remain Blessed undecided
You know what, you girls around here, everywhere vent so much abt guys being after your bodies, after your ' holes'--like you put it--that an observing innocent guy might think he's an aberration. And I do hope youre not an embittered man-hating cynic who's generalising because she's been used?
To the point, not every guy holds a frenzied fascination for 'hole'. If the likes of KIm K were d only remaining females on earth, i'd castrate myself! cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2012
It is safe to assume at this point that the continued cause of disagreement is the difference between two simple words- all and most
Lemme help..
To the confused party
all-the whole quantity of
..everything
..completely
most-the majority of
..almost
..well-nigh
..nearly
...about
please apply and understand as necessary!cheesy
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Claus:

Sweetlemon, the way the other poster referred to Michelle Obama as flotus and the context in which she kept using the acronym made it quite obvious even to non social network addicts.

You have some good points though.

I admit it wasn't obvious to me, and I will say again that it does not devalue my university degree cos it's just a slang. I'm not very good with slangs and I'm not ashamed of that cos learning all the slags in the world does not make you a Michelle Obama or a Queen Elizaberth. I concentrate my mental energy on other things
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by sigmundfreud(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Interesting! so you r saying girls with super fake hair, excessive make-up, and overtly sexually dressed are actually what you will call beautiful are you saying you haven't seen ugly girls wearing elaborate brazillian weaves or obviously done mary kay make up Please enlighten me
*faints*
I thot his post was self explanatory!
U ve been ryt all along the problem is...COMPREHENSION!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by nitlad: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Does the name Samantha Brick ring any bell to anyone? Anyone?? The self-confessed beauty queen DailyMail columnist that set the internet abuzz a few months back with her "There are downsides to looking this pretty: Why women hate me for being beautiful" article.
I thought that article would be relevant to this thread.
Here's the link:
www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Sweetlemon(f): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
AmBeautiful: will you kids stop fighting undecided

I am standing up for beautiful women like me who have been labelled with all manner of unfair tags even before we are spoken to. Iv had enough and that is why I'm doing this so let me because I don't want another man to look at me again like, "hhmmmn she's hot, let me get a taste of that juice" you never can tell, I can meet someone here in real life and that is how the person will start thinking "she must be this, she must be that" just by looking at me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.