Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832762 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ademola47:

Aswear, I dey fear the guy.

Are you also a ui mbbs aspirant?
...No, i applied to the university of calabar.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2020
BRYAN999:
...No, i applied to the university of calabar.
hello chief, can we chat outside this platform like whatsApp?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Unical post utme application is on now. And Jamb change of institution can't still be done yet...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
DarkPheonix:
Unical post utme application is on now.
And Jamb change of institution can't still be done yet...
I don't even understand again, as any gone to CBT centre to confirm? some are allegedly claiming to have done it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by David2O(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
BRYAN999:
Chai! U.I post utme don suffer for this guy hand sha....
Na grace of God i dey pray for o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

I don't even understand again, as any gone to CBT centre to confirm? some are allegedly claiming to have done it.
Been to a cbt center already, was told it can't be done yet. maybe one should just visit jamb office.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
DarkPheonix:

Been to a cbt center already, was told it can't be done yet. maybe one should just visit jamb office.
This is a serious matter...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
klose4life:

hello chief, can we chat outside this platform like whatsApp?
okay boss! just drop your number
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
BRYAN999:
okay boss! just drop your number
ok chief. whatsApp number... 08039279828
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Froshchuksswart:
I'm a PRECLINICAL dental student(200l) we were about randing up first semester before the pandemic, guy I want to correct something,Dentistry cutoff is only low in UNN(maybe because people don't know about the profession in South east),i remember getting Dentistry with a jamb score of 297 self in UNN 2018,guy if you go to southwest schools like OAU UI an UNILAG the cutoff is next after medicine no other course in COLLEGE OF MEDICINE beat dentistry cutoff apart from MEDICINE Again from 2019 set Dentistry is now competitive they are only 44 in '025 set now they were 100+ unn reduced them some months after they were admitted(their caps change to other departments to like physiology,med rehab,anatomy and physiology) and again this ones about entering for 2020 they scored very high I know about 5 people aspiring for dentistry with over 320 in UTME

I'm a medical student now in a state university. I was in dentistry then.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
NearMeHub:

thank you for really grate explanation of oral and maxillofacial surgery
You're welcome. However, I'm a medical student in a state university now. I had an issue with UNN. So, I left on my own. Dentistry is good. If not because of my issue with them, I wouldn't have left dentistry. The state university in which I was finally offered a direct entry admission doesn't offer dentistry.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mandeyy:
You're welcome. However, I'm a medical student in a state university now. I had an issue with UNN. So, I left on my own. Dentistry is good. If not because of my issue with them, I wouldn't have left dentistry. The state university in which I was finally offered a direct entry admission doesn't offer dentistry.
which certificate did u use for the DE?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
miracood:
which certificate did u use for the DE?
Degree
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Oluwaseun1995: 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mandeyy:

What is even wrong with this UNN? A friend of mine in Dentistry department in UNN too is planning on leaving... And she's in preclinicals already, year 3
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by PharmD911: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oluwaseun1995:

What is even wrong with this UNN? A friend of mine in Dentistry department in UNN too is planning on leaving... And she's in preclinicals already, year 3
I know of a pharmacy student that also left UNN pharmacy school in her third year.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by oyetunjibaba: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
PharmD911:

I know of a pharmacy student that also left UNN pharmacy school in her third year.

na wa o..UNN no well o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by darasiiimiii(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Davegoldglobal:
Good afternoon all. Please how is it easy to get admission into Lasu mbbs? I missed the admission last year even though candidates with screening points lower than mine gained admission into the program. This year, I scored 300 in the utme and I have 1b2, 3b3 and 1c4 in my waec. From experience on the admission process at Lasu, any hope for me, please?
BTW, any Lasu medical/Dental students and aspirants here?
I'm a lasu medical aspirant,we have similar results both in utme(299) and olevel(4 b3's and 1c4)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2020
Change of course/institution can only be done twice this year, let us be smart.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
DarkPheonix:
where did you hear this one? it can be 100 time if you have the money
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
Pocohontasboo:

where did you hear this one? it can be 100 time if you have the money
see for yourself, it is different this year.

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zod404(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
DarkPheonix:
What about UTME to DE conversion?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
zod404:
What about UTME to DE conversion?
No idea about this sir.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zod404(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
DarkPheonix:

No idea about this sir.
Thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zod404(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
DarkPheonix:

No idea about this sir.
It has started, I just confirmed it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by chiboy1116: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2020
Pls can y'all rank the best 5 state university for medical students . .

And the best 5 federal university
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
chiboy1116:

NB: This is my personal opinion
State university in terms of medicine. It is not in the correct order tho
1. LASU
2 Delsu
3. Ebsu
4. Oou
5. NDU

Federal universities
1. UI
2 Uniben
3. OAU
4. Unilag
5. Unilorin
6. BUK

Like I said its my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Officiallyme: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2020
mete3
I saw ur email notification. I no longer have access to the mail in this account. Please quote me with your number, I'll do well to contact u.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DarkPheonix: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
zod404:
It has started, I just confirmed it.
Alright, good luck to us.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Orezy5(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
chiboy1116:

All fully accredited medical schools are the best for medicine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by dunsin125: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
chiboy1116:

Like Orezy5 said, all fully accredited schools are best for medicine. Just get admitted and develop yourself as a medical student.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Froshchuksswart(m): 12:12am On Jul 08, 2020
Mandeyy:

Why did you leave dentistry I saw your argument with Originb I don't know is name perfectly in one thread about physiotherapy optometry and Dentistry ���

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.