Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) (7630 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

Really , Heberew Israelites are harmless, yes they do yell at the street corners and vendor stands about the choseness of the black race, but that's about it , they might engage in a few scuffles with white passers-by and a couple of Jews but compare that to the violent outage from our comrades in the other section, it's a walk in the park

See you in Naira Buzugee this Xmas grin
no doubt Field Marshall Frosbel. we need to meet up in naija and cast the demons out of a few bottles of Gulder together. grin grin I think a religion section re-union is in order.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
CrazyMan:
Matthew 10:28.  Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

I'm sure God would keep you safe, so fear not. smiley
o boy, no spoil show na.. Make I meet her first, den she fit go test that verse.. biko..
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao.....

When I meet logicboy I'll just gonna use my muscles on him.....lol.....

Hmmmm you fall my hand oooo my guy. you want to use muscle on a legion of demons grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
musKeeto: People I'd like to meet
Deepsight
Plaetton
Wiegraf
M_Nwankwo
JeSoul

Won't want to meet Obadiah till his next reincarnation, hopefully He'll be Isaiah or Ezra, who knows?
As for Logicboy, probably when the fire of atheism that burns so brightly in his bones dim a bit.. He'll probably sew bigger balls onto my nutsack..

Spoken to Anony once. My arm hurt from holding my phone, we spoke for two hours. Surprisingly, we share some history, he knows a lot of the people that I do.

Would like to meet Goshen360, Frosbel, Ijawkid and Truthislight and Ola in a wrestling ring. Throw a Bible in and watch them tear it apart... tongue

Then, of course, Bella wink and mkmyers.

grin grin Habbakuk.

hmmmm if i write who i will like to meet i will run out of space. truthfully though i will like to meet all the regulars, without whom this section would be boring. you guys make a brother wanna keep coming back to this section. this is like virtual home now. yall got a brother addicted to this joint. i would mention names but i dont want to leave anyone out but all the regulars, you know yourselves. make thunda faya una yansh. una don make me addicted to this place cry grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin Habbakuk.

hmmmm if i write who i will like to meet i will run out of space. truthfully though i will like to meet all the regulars, without whom this section would be boring. you guys make a brother wanna keep coming back to this section. this is like virtual home now. yall got a brother addicted to this joint. i would mention names but i dont want to leave anyone out but all the regulars, you know yourselves. make thunda faya una yansh. una don make me addicted to this place cry grin

Shut up!

At first, I used to like you but now, I can not help but shiver at your theories about God.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
CrazyMan:
Matthew 10:28.  Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

I'm sure God would keep you safe, so fear not. smiley
hehehehe. Okayy bt u wil come with me. Lol;-)
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
Bélla3: hehehehe. Okayy bt u wil come with me. Lol;-)
Of course na...why not.

If I don't physically protect you, who will. smiley
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
I like this. Buzugee is the man. That dude is my comic relief. I will also like to meet the ever angry nakash, macdaddy mr epic, frosbel (the xtain lagosShia), bella the house sisi, anony mr intellectual, ihedinobi(shares same title with anony), plaetton the researcher, delafruita the pseudoatheist, jesoul the house mama, onetrack mr freewill, cyrex the new face of atheists, kay 17 mr few words(his single sentence is like a loaded pistol),areaboy(just because of the name),deep sight the peacemaker, davidlan the christain extremist, I can go on..

3 Likes

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
musKeeto:
o boy, no spoil show na.. Make I meet her first, den she fit go test that verse.. biko..
lmao. Lol lol lol
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Reyginus: I like this. Buzugee is the man. That dude is my comic relief. I will also like to meet the ever angry nakash, macdaddy mr epic, frosbel (the xtain lagosShia), bella the house sisi, anony mr intellectual, ihedinobi(shares same title with anony), plaetton the researcher, delafruita the pseudoatheist, jesoul the house mama, onetrack mr freewill, cyrex the new face of atheists, kay 17 mr few words(his single sentence is like a loaded pistol),areaboy(just because of the name),deep sight the peacemaker, davidlan the christain extremist, I can go on..
hahaha.. Funny funny. Bt i agree wit most of the titles u gave except mine! Hehe
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Btw I've met chukwudi44...that was around 2007/2008...I was still in Lagos then.

He told me he was a nairalander...he even told me his user name...the name didn't actually ring a bell then because I wasn't very regular in this section.

He may have forgotten, but I'm sure if he comes online and I call one or two familiar places, he would remember. wink
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MyJoe: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
Enigma:

Hmmm

I know your problem ------ and you know I know it. wink

cool
That makes only you. I don't know what you are about there and I don't know your problem.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Enigma(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Cool. smiley

cool
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by UyiIredia(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
I think its nice that you to got to meet. I also would like to meet logicboy.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
I'd really like to meet buzugee; the funniest character in the religion section grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by snthesis(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
nobody wants to meet me sad

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
obadiah777: no doubt Field Marshall Frosbel. we need to meet up in naija and cast the demons out of a few bottles of Gulder together. grin grin I think a religion section re-union is in order.

Indeed !!

As for the Gulder, I am not so sure grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by mkmyers45(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Deep Sight:
I also had a telco with anony and can confirm he makes a strong oral debater. Sadly our reordng of the discussion crashed. We had hoped to post it here.

I hv always been up for meeting new peeps here and have met a few. Puts calm reality to things.

O Plaetton, i disagree with you on meeting Enigma. He is way too sensitive and dogmatic, but i still perceive a very decent guy ovrall.
Will like to meet you sha...
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by mkmyers45(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
plaetton: It is so refreshing to see that Nigerians can voluntarily meet to cordially discuss contentious issues that they fundamentally dissagree on.
There is hope. We just have to build on that and increase the momentum.
We are the future.

I had no doubts that Anony is decent guy, though suffering from the stockholm syndrome. Lol grin

I would dread to meet Enigma. This guy seems to have a thing for me.
I am just trying to picture in my mind what a face to face meeting with him would be like.
First I would have to make sure my life insurance policy is duly paid up, have 911 on speed dial, no voice dialing, pack some heat myself in case it turns into a shootout, and then I could find out what he is fond of and take it with me as peace offering
grin grin grin My Man Plaetton
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Delafruita(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2012
obadiah777: you dont want to meet me. i am a nut. i currently reside in a strait jacket grin

we shall make it happen when i enter naija for Dec, God willing.
sounds tempting
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 3:13am On Sep 20, 2012
musKeeto: People I'd like to meet
Deepsight
Plaetton
Wiegraf
M_Nwankwo
JeSoul

Won't want to meet Obadiah till his next reincarnation, hopefully He'll be Isaiah or Ezra, who knows?
As for Logicboy, probably when the fire of atheism that burns so brightly in his bones dim a bit.. He'll probably sew bigger balls onto my nutsack..

Spoken to Anony once. My arm hurt from holding my phone, we spoke for two hours. Surprisingly, we share some history, he knows a lot of the people that I do.

Would like to meet Goshen360, Frosbel, Ijawkid and Truthislight and Ola in a wrestling ring. Throw a Bible in and watch them tear it apart... tongue

Then, of course, Bella wink and mkmyers.

Honored bro! I'm a d**k though, most of the time. If I met me I'd probably not like me.
I certainly don't sense anything malicious in anony, ihe. Despite what I might say, they probably won't fly planes into buildings if some pastor demanded it...maybe...
BUZUGEE WOULD

But yeah, most regulars here are going to be decent, thoughtful, nice people. The debating is for sport most of the time, it's not personal.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 3:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Too be honest, I'd love to meet everyone...this religion section has really enlightened me, thanks to the dedicated members. smiley

So like I stated earlier, we could take a huge leap of faith by organizing a get together mini party for ourselves.

Now allow me to draw the program menu.

Mr Anony and ihediobi would minister...

Buzugee would crack jokes for us...

Delafruita, logicboy, cyrexx, mkmyres45, plaetton and wiegraf would sing hymns for us.

Tipa@ would sweep the floor and ensure that the place is kept tidy...

Bella3 and jesoul would be ushers...they would smile and usher people to their seats.

Joagbaje and ola would be in charge of the tithe and offerings.

Frosbel, truthislight, deep sight and ijawkid would be our counselors, their job would be to council people.

Goshen 360, muskeeto, evil brain and reyginus would be in charge of our musical equipment.

What say ya all... cool

6 Likes

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 20, 2012
Leap of faith? Don't count on the atheists to be present .... lol
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 4:00am On Sep 20, 2012
Oh! I'm sure they would come...believe me, they would surely come.

And with time, we shall begin our own ministry...Nairaland church of christ. NCC...now wouldn't that be lovely. smiley
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by plaetton: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan: Too be honest, I'd love to meet everyone...this religion section has really enlightened me, thanks to the dedicated members. smiley

So like I stated earlier, we could take a huge leap of faith by organizing a get together mini party for ourselves.

Delafruita, logicboy, cyrexx, mkmyres45, plaetton and wiegraf would sing hymns for us.

Bella3 and jesoul would be ushers...they would smile and usher people to their seats.

Frosbel, truthislight, deep sight and ijawkid would be our counselors, their job would be to council people.

Goshen 360, muskeeto, evil brain and reyginus would be in charge of our musical equipment.

What say ya all... cool

He he he. grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 4:06am On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan: Oh! I'm sure they would come...believe me, they would surely come.

And with time, we shall begin our own ministry...Nairaland church of christ. NCC...now wouldn't that be lovely. smiley
grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 4:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Are you doubting me? smiley
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan: Oh! I'm sure they would come...believe me, they would surely come.

If Maclatunji will be security, no problem...

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 4:14am On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan: Are you doubting me? smiley
I'd gladly start one with you, sadly not for the same reasons as you... I'm thinking of what sort of jet I would eventually buy?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 4:19am On Sep 20, 2012
Come to think about, the ability to slap a few women and then claim they are "winchies" may be enough to sell me the idea...
EDIT: there's this wee rumour that Hubbard started scientology because of a bet..
Ha! wiki actually covers it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_controversies#L._Ron_Hubbard_and_starting_a_religion_for_money
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 4:20am On Sep 20, 2012
musKeeto:
If Maclatunji will be security, no problem...
Don't bother mac...I believe he's a very busy man, also there's nothing to fear. We christians are as harmless and a tiny little baby smiley

wiegraf:
I'd gladly start one with you, sadly not for the same reasons as you... I'm thinking of what sort of jet I would eventually buy?
That would be good...but then, I believe the good lord would arrest you along the way...so your motives (money and jet) would change and you would come to serve him wholeheartedly. smiley
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by cyrexx: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan: Too be honest, I'd love to meet everyone...this religion section has really enlightened me, thanks to the dedicated members. smiley

What say ya all... cool

Guy, you are so so funny.

LOL

but seriously a get-together for members of nairaland religion section active posters is an appealing idea. I personnally would love to see how those great guys and girls are in real life.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prayer On Behalf Of The Church And Christians In Nigeria / Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes / Why Are They Afraid To Debate Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.