Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) (7629 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by truthislight: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:
Been a while. Wts ups? Haven't heard from your lover F**king for a while..
Hope he's good..
^^^

am surprise she did not mention him
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by truthislight: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
He is in the wild wild jungles of Congo spreading the gospel grin grin grin

o! At last. Whats that his name sef?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by mazaje(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
tbaba1234: I hope logicboy in real life is different from the online personality because that person is a case....

Anony strikes me as a calm guy even though many times, the premises for his arguments are inherently flawed. I think that will be a good discussion...

Is there anyone i would like to meet?

Anyone that can offer a good conversation about his/her faith or lack of it will make a good conversation... From experience, Atheists usually make better discussions than ideological Christians (no disrespect), But you have to have some kind of logical foundation before you start throwing bible verses..... That is why i think anony is better than most even though his arguments are pretty weak.

For the "career islam bashers" (you know yourselves), i will love to dismantle all your arguments but i don't think i would like those conversations. I would rather tell you how incredible Islam is, and how it makes perfect sense than have wholly defensive discussions.

Great to see that people are getting together through this forum...

Safe.

I will love to meet you some day and have a simple discussion with you with regards to religion. You are a very cool person. . . .
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
truthislight:

o! At last. Whats that his name sef?
His name is FXking2012,and no, don't mind 'em bad belle peeps, he is not my lover. He is my friend grin grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
truthislight:

that was Dangerous.
Maclatunji can change his ID and wish to connect with you.
My 2cent.
why da hell do u guys give a f4k about tunji?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by truthislight: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2012
Ishilove:
His name is FXking2012,and no, don't mind 'em bad belle peeps, he is not my lover. He is my friend grin grin

o yes! Thats his name.

He and atheist wont enter the same boat.

Ishilove: he is not my lover. He is my friend

and thanks for the clarification, cause some of us have been hoping to get a wedding invite!
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 3:43am On Sep 22, 2012
toba: why da hell do u guys give a f4k about tunji?

Maclatunji is dangerous or do you want to meet him in real life?

Be careful ooo!

The guy calmly said that he does not have atheist friends and does not want to have them. Dangerous guy.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 4:08am On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01: Maclatunji is dangerous or do you want to meet him in real life?

Be careful ooo!

The guy calmly said that he does not have atheist friends and does not want to have them. Dangerous guy.
Did he actualluy say that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 4:43am On Sep 22, 2012
CrazyMan:
Did he actualluy say that? shocked shocked shocked

yes
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by alienvirus: 5:37am On Sep 22, 2012
I can't wait to meet Sweetnecter and Lagosshia. They are the best brains as far as religion section is concerned. I would have loved Olabowale and Abuzola they aren't so active anymore.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2012
alienvirus: I can't wait to meet Sweetnecter and Lagosshia. They are the best brains as far as religion section is concerned. I would have loved Olabowale and Abuzola they aren't so active anymore.

sweetnecta? Lagoshia, yes bt sweetnecta? Kai!
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2012
truthislight:

and thanks for the clarification, cause some of us have been hoping to get a wedding invite!
Bwaha! I laugh in Bushman language cheesy cheesy
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2012
Ishilove:
Bwaha! I laugh in Bushman language cheesy cheesy
you love bush things well well o..

good morning all..
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 8:19am On Sep 22, 2012
musKeeto:

good morning all..
you too dy find trouble. Leave Ishielove alone!
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2012
BĂ©lla3: sweetnecta? Lagoshia, yes bt sweetnecta? Kai!
He is entitled to his opinion. If he thinks Sweetnectar is the best brain in this here place, the Sweetnectar IS the best brain! tongue
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2012
musKeeto:

I have a deep fascination for nature grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2012
Ishilove:
He is entitled to his opinion. If he thinks Sweetnectar is the best brain in this here place, the Sweetnectar IS the best brain! tongue
yea yea.. And i was stating my own opinion too.
Epic fail! DEBUNKED. LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2012
musKeeto: good morning all..
Good morning...hope you had nightmares... grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Maclatunji is dangerous or do you want to meet him in real life?

Be careful ooo!

l know tunji. weve had discussion outside nairaland. he's obsessive and not dangerous. in real life, he doesnt have balls but on the internet he barks. thats all. he looks gentle but hes power hungry. u dont know tunji before he became a mod, do u? he became a mod less than a yr ago
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MrAnony1(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2012
toba: l know tunji. weve had discussion outside nairaland. he's obsessive and not dangerous. in real life, he doesnt have balls but on the internet he barks. thats all. he looks gentle but hes power hungry. u dont know tunji before he became a mod, do u? he became a mod less than a yr ago
The makings of a dictator......days of little beginnings

4 Likes

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2012
Mr_Anony:
The makings of a dictator......days of little beginnings
if im to do this, someone's gonna pay a fee
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01: yes
*Sighs*
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2012
toba: l know tunji. weve had discussion outside nairaland. he's obsessive and not dangerous. in real life, he doesnt have balls but on the internet he barks. thats all. he looks gentle but hes power hungry. u dont know tunji before he became a mod, do u? he became a mod less than a yr ago

How do you know that power hasnt changed him? As a mod, he is power crazy!

He has a mental problem. I am not the first to say it. He jokes about banning people and most of his jokes are always dark and never funny. He enjoys the thrill of banning people.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by vedaxcool(m): 10:45am On Sep 22, 2012
^

You must really need God in your life to have such a morbid fear of a mere mortal . . . Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

You must really need God in your life to have such a morbid fear of a mere mortal . . . Lol grin grin grin grin

Troll harder.

Saying someone has a mental problem = fear.

Again,

Troll harder
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by vedaxcool(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2012
^
Dude it is alright to have fears, man everybody do, ok maybe not everybody fears an anonymous username on the NL . . . Can't understand why u so pissed, except there is really no smoke without fire grin grin grin . . . Mac must be enjoying the gossips u guys have behind his back every now and then. Anyway peace
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2012
vedaxcool: ^
Dude it is alright to have fears, man everybody do, ok maybe not everybody fears an anonymous username on the NL . . . Can't understand why u so pissed, except there is really no smoke without fire grin grin grin . . . Mac must be enjoying the gossips u guys have behind his back every now and then. Anyway peace

lol..@ bold, so even ou agree that mac has a sick sense of humor? Who laughs at bad things said about himself?

By the way, why are you saying peace? You came here to troll and I didnt give you satisfaction now you're saying peace? Foolish muslim
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

How do you know that power hasnt changed him? As a mod, he is power crazy!

He has a mental problem. I am not the first to say it. He jokes about banning people and most of his jokes are always dark and never funny. He enjoys the thrill of banning people.

lm not disputing the fact that power corrupts and the evidence is in his actions on NL. i dont think a reasonable moderator should be threatening forum .members with ban. Seun the forum owner is accommodating. if seun hears a report about tunji, seun would be disappointed. I saw seun's post yesterday correcting a moderator openly who was a bit harsh on a newbie.

I ve chosen to stay action on tunji cos of the moderators who intervened. when 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7 members complain about a moderator to seun, im sure such mod knows whats coming.

for now lets hope he learns to change if not.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by vedaxcool(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol..@ bold, so even ou agree that mac has a sick sense of humor? Who laughs at bad things said about himself?

By the way, why are you saying peace? You came here to troll and I didnt give you satisfaction now you're saying peace? Foolish muslim

OBSESSION! OBSESSION!! Unhealthy OBSESSION!!!

Loose it! Peace.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
toba: lm not disputing the fact that power corrupts and the evidence is in his actions on NL. i dont think a reasonable moderator should be threatening forum .members with ban. Seun the forum owner is accommodating. if seun hears a report about tunji, seun would be disappointed. I saw seun's post yesterday correcting a moderator openly who was a bit harsh on a newbie.

I ve chosen to stay action on tunji cos of the moderators who intervened. when 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7 members complain about a moderator to seun, im sure such mod knows whats coming.

for now lets hope he learns to change if not.

We will see.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
vedaxcool:

OBSESSION! OBSESSION!! Unhealthy OBSESSION!!!

Loose it! Peace.

You are the one obsessed with defending Maclatunji. Even LagosShia has called you Maclatunjis dog.

FYI; I make many topics and comments here on the religion section 0.01% of them are about maclatunji.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by vedaxcool(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2012
^

You seen quite frustrated, I never defended Mac, I only pointed out how your fear of him shows how urgent you need God in your life, OBSESSION shouldn't prevent you from being able to read and comprehend.

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lightning Strikes: Science vs Religion! / 2020 Prophecy For Nigeria / Prayer On Behalf Of The Church And Christians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.