Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) (7631 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by cyrexx: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
plaetton: Here is the complete image.

This painting by Michelangelo was commissioned by one of the popes for the Sistine chapel.
It appears that that the genius used this opportunity to play the biggest joke on the pope.

What do you notice in the image?

It shows the image of god inside what is undoubtably, the human brain.
Do you get the joke?

It seems that Michelangelo was using imagery to tell the pope that god was residing and confined to the prescincts of the human mind.

This is just brilliant.

Nice thinking.

What we know about god comes from our religious knowledge, which is basically all in the mind and nowhere else.

Thats a broad topic on its own that may derail this thread.

Thanks for sharing that thot.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
chukwudi44: Yeah I do remember.That was in the middle of 2008,then I was fresh from NYSC and new to lagos.So how your side? Are you still in awka?
Yea, I'm still there...I'm glad you still remembered.

What's up with you?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by truthislight: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
obadiah777: now i am a jihadist for christ ? grin grin scripture do say ISAIAH 5 VS 20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, so if Yahawah says i should fly a plane through Aso rock, it must be a good thing grin

here we go again!
Looks like we will have to deconvert you to islam.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by truthislight: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
chukwudi44: Btw I've met chukwudi44...that was around 2007/2008...I was still in Lagos then.

He told me he was a nairalander...he even told me his user name...the name didn't actually ring a bell then because I wasn't very regular in this section.

He may have forgotten, but I'm sure if he comes online and I call one or two familiar places, he would remember.

Yeah I do remember.That was in the middle of 2008,then I was fresh from NYSC and new to lagos.So how your side? Are you still in awka?
^^^
hmmm! That says alot.

"2008 fresh from NYSC"

i see.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Goshen360(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan: Too be honest, I'd love to meet everyone...this religion section has really enlightened me, thanks to the dedicated members. smiley

So like I stated earlier, we could take a huge leap of faith by organizing a get together mini party for ourselves.

Now allow me to draw the program menu.

Mr Anony and ihediobi would minister...

Buzugee would crack jokes for us...

Delafruita, logicboy, cyrexx, mkmyres45, plaetton and wiegraf would sing hymns for us.

Tipa@ would sweep the floor and ensure that the place is kept tidy...

Bella3 and jesoul would be ushers...they would smile and usher people to their seats.

Joagbaje and ola would be in charge of the tithe and offerings.

Frosbel, truthislight, deep sight and ijawkid would be our counselors, their job would be to council people.

Goshen 360, muskeeto, evil brain and reyginus would be in charge of our musical equipment.

What say ya all... cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Goshen360(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
musKeeto: People I'd like to meet
Deepsight
Plaetton
Wiegraf
M_Nwankwo
JeSoul

Won't want to meet Obadiah till his next reincarnation, hopefully He'll be Isaiah or Ezra, who knows?
As for Logicboy, probably when the fire of atheism that burns so brightly in his bones dim a bit.. He'll probably sew bigger balls onto my nutsack..

Spoken to Anony once. My arm hurt from holding my phone, we spoke for two hours. Surprisingly, we share some history, he knows a lot of the people that I do.

Would like to meet Goshen360, Frosbel, Ijawkid and Truthislight and Ola in a wrestling ring. Throw a Bible in and watch them tear it apart... tongue

Then, of course, Bella wink and mkmyers.

Brother, I love to meet you and many others and it will surely happen one day, no matter how long it takes.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Goshen360(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
@ Everyone,

I will love to invite all and throw a party anytime I visit the motherland. They ONLY thing I can assure you all is pounded yam + egusi/spinach soup cooked with bush meat (Grasscutter, that is my family business) and thereafter, a visit to the beach and some historic sites in my hometown, Badagry, Lagos State. But my fear for "some" of you that will attend is that you don't sell your birthright after eating the proposed meal...... grin grin grin grin grin

Y'all wonderful people.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Delafruita(m): 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
Goshen360: @ Everyone,

I will love to invite all and throw a party anytime I visit the motherland. They ONLY thing I can assure you all is pounded yam + egusi/spinach soup cooked with bush meat (Grasscutter, that is my family business) and thereafter, a visit to the beach and some historic sites in my hometown, Badagry, Lagos State. But my fear for "some" of you that will attend is that you don't sell your birthright after eating the proposed meal...... grin grin grin grin grin

Y'all wonderful people.

badagry people...hmmmmm
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2012
@crazy man. You got me rolling on the floor.
Tpai@ sweeping the floor. Thats a laugh.
If i am an usher, can i count the tithe and offering? PLEASEEE..wink
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: @crazy man. You got me rolling on the floor.
Well that would be for oga Joagbaje to decide...I heard he's very strict when it comes to money...so you wouldn't want to get on his nerves now, would you? smiley

How are you today... smiley
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Goshen360(m): 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: @crazy man. You got me rolling on the floor.

Chei....see demonstration ooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Afterall, na ushers dey count tithe and offerings......I agree with you 1000000% grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Goshen360(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Well that would be for oga Joagbaje to decide...I heard he's very strict when it comes to money...so you wouldn't want to get on his nerves smiley

shocked shocked shocked......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Una don start today again abi......no better topic to discuss today, okay naw, na to dey laugh.....no wahala. This one na heavy upper cut for Joagbaje oo. Me think say na Ola and Joagbaje wan collet tithe.....how come only Joagbaje go decide weather usher Bella3 will count tithe or not....
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Goshen360(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
Delafruita:

badagry people...hmmmmm

Wetin do them...... . Holy Ghost filled people.....na fresh fish you want abi na bush meat? Just no sell your birthright after eating the egusi/spinach soup with correct Grasscutter bushmeat..... grin grin grin. How are you today?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 10:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Una don start today again abi......no better topic to discuss today, okay naw, na to dey laugh.....no wahala. This one na heavy upper cut for Joagbaje oo. Me think say na Ola and Joagbaje wan collet tithe.....how come only Joagbaje go decide weather usher Bella3 will count tithe or not....
injustice the whole house has to vote
CrazyMan:
Well that would be for oga Joagbaje to decide...I heard he's very strict when it comes to money...so you wouldn't want to get on his nerves now, would you? smiley

joagbaje abeg make i count tithe. I would only take one sixth. The rest is urs.lol lol
am sick... Pray for me oh. Serious fever.
Goshen360:

Chei....see demonstration ooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Afterall, na ushers dey count tithe and offerings......I agree with you 1000000% grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
abi naw..
I always saw u as serious guy, this is the first time am seeing you joke.. Lol
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: am sick... Pray for me oh. Serious fever.
Jesus...hope it isn't serious...have you taken any drugs?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: am sick... Pray for me oh. Serious fever.
Jesus... shocked hope it isn't serious...have you seen a doctor or taken any drugs yet?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Goshen360(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: injustice the whole house has to vote joagbaje abeg make i count tithe. I would only take one sixth. The rest is urs.lol lol
am sick... Pray for me oh. Serious fever. abi naw..
I always saw u as serious guy, this is the first time am seeing you joke.. Lol

Ohh, I crack jokes a lot. Even our brother Crazyman begin to perceive me as Obadiah777 a.k.a Buzugee. I like to crack this joke sometimes to ease tension and relax......lolz.

I pray the Spirit of God strengthen you in Jesus' name.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Jesus...hope it isn't serious...have you taken any drugs?
i drank blessed water given to me by a neighbour, bt my faith no reach dat one. I am on drugs. Hope i get better by 2moro. My eyes are so weak. Bt by the Grace of God:
IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: abi naw..I always saw u as serious guy, this is the first time am seeing you joke.. Lol
Serious guy... shocked its obvious dear that you don't really know Goshen360...
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2012
Goshen360:

Ohh, I crack jokes a lot. Even our brother Crazyman begin to perceive me as Obadiah777 a.k.a Buzugee. I like to crack this joke sometimes to ease tension and relax......lolz.

I pray the Spirit of God strengthen you in Jesus' name.
dats good, being too serious isnt good. Amen o.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: i drank blessed water given to me by a neighbour, bt my faith no reach dat one. I am on drugs. Hope i get better by 2moro. My eyes are so weak. Bt by the Grace of God:
IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.
We thank God you're getting much better...

@bolded...are you doubing your faith?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Serious guy... shocked its obvious dear that you really know Goshen360...
just from the little, i've noticed. You knw am stil a 'NEWBIE' around here.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by ijawkid(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Goshen360: @ Everyone,

Y'all wonderful people.

Heheheheh....

I like pounded yam well well...

E sweet....

:-)

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
We thank God you're getting much better...

@bolded...are you doubing your faith?
no o. Tufiakwa. I gues i doubtd the water becos i didnt knw the source
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Long throat! Na food go kill you.!
ijawkid:

Heheheheh....

I like pounded yam well well...

E sweet....

:-)
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
Goshen360: @ Everyone, I will love to invite all and throw a party anytime I visit the motherland. They ONLY thing I can assure you all is pounded yam + egusi/spinach soup cooked with bush meat (Grasscutter, that is my family business) and thereafter, a visit to the beach and some historic sites in my hometown, Badagry, Lagos State. But my fear for "some" of you that will attend is that you don't sell your birthright after eating the proposed meal...... grin grin grin grin grin

Y'all wonderful people.
Wonderful proposal...can't wait for the day to arrive... cool
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
Another long throat!
CrazyMan:
Wonderful proposal...can't wait for the day to arrive... cool
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by CrazyMan(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bélla3: no o. Tufiakwa. I gues i doubtd the water becos i didnt knw the source
That's my girl...very intelligent...I love that. smiley

Bélla3: Another long throat!
Food is the only thing that keeps a man going in life...therefore if you abuse food, it would deal mercilessly with your appearance.

Goshen has decided to wage war against hunger...the best we can do is to give him our support by consuming every dish on sight. grin grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2012
MacDaddy01:
I was anxious to see what Anony looks like.

The anxiety was building.

I was a bit calmed when I saw his face.

Anony wasnt a bald old man like I expected. It was a young guy

I have always suspected this. You cannot imagine my shock when I first beheld Deepsight. The guy is WAY younger than I ever imagined. And VERY attractive too,if I may add. grin wink grin

I was like, "shuuuuuu, so all that big big girama and intelligence is coming from so young a person shocked??"
MacDaddy01:
However, Anony is slightly different from his online character.

Aren't we all. . .?

MacDaddy01:
My conclusion is that Anony really understimated me at first (maybe because he thought that I was probably an energetic teenager)
That's 'cos you always act like one. Heck, they say you are as old as you feel, so you,Logicboy a.k.a MacDaddy01, ARE probably an energetic teenager at heart grin

MacDaddy01:
A warning to any atheist that wants to debate Anony in reality;
-Anony has a particular strength when it comes to debating. The strength is that he is good at breaking down your points and pick off your definitions and premises one by one. Never expect a fair debate and you should understand your stance. Anony is also a houdini, he has escape tactics and so, your arguments should be well rounded.
Yeah,dats wazup. Sounds like an intelligent fellow. Definitely someone I'd like to meet smiley

MacDaddy01:
I am happy to have met him and my one particular advice to him is to learn how to make his points quickly because he is very slow in making his points.

Hmmmm,so the dude tested your patience a bit, huh? For someone like me with an hyper active imagination,if you are listening to someone who is slow in making their point like Anony, the polite thing to do is to tune out while your mind rigmaroles the four corners of the earth, while being conscious enough to inject the "humphs!" and "Ahhhhs..." in the right places. grin
MacDaddy01:
I think we Nairaland religion section guys and girls should meet up because we are all people looking for answers.

Indeed we are...

I would really love to meet Martian to quench my curiousity about how he is off NL. That guy gives me the creeps.
MacDaddy01:
I am very happy to meet Anony.
I'm sure you are. smiley

Why do I have this feeling you are an easygoing fellow of NL?? undecided
MacDaddy01:

(However, avoid people who are dangerous like the moderator that resides in the other section, who believes all infidels are below him)
Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want make dem ban you for 60 years like they did to some valiant members of the NL garri squad??
cheesy
grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 12:45am On Sep 21, 2012
cyrexx:
Macdaddy, pls tell us more about this wonderful man. Pretty please
Dude, this sounds so gay. . . undecided
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 12:47am On Sep 21, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I have realised that we are mostly young people on Nairaland, myself just recently being an ex-student.
grin grin

Don't be so sure. aletheia is a lot older than a lot of us
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2012
wiegraf:
Honored bro! I'm a d**k though, most of the time.
What a curious way to describe oneself. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes / Why Are They Afraid To Debate Evolution? / Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.