Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) (7632 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2012
CrazyMan: Too be honest, I'd love to meet everyone...this religion section has really enlightened me, thanks to the dedicated members. smiley

So like I stated earlier, we could take a huge leap of faith by organizing a get together mini party for ourselves.

Now allow me to draw the program menu.

Mr Anony and ihediobi would minister...

Buzugee would crack jokes for us...

Delafruita, logicboy, cyrexx, mkmyres45, plaetton and wiegraf would sing hymns for us.

Tipa@ would sweep the floor and ensure that the place is kept tidy...

Bella3 and jesoul would be ushers...they would smile and usher people to their seats.

Joagbaje and ola would be in charge of the tithe and offerings.

Frosbel, truthislight, deep sight and ijawkid would be our counselors, their job would be to council people.

Goshen 360, muskeeto, evil brain and reyginus would be in charge of our musical equipment.

What say ya all... cool
I'll say you forgot to mention Maclatunji. He'll come with the bombs...

Oops, me and my mouth/fingers!! angry lipsrsealed grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
What a curious way to describe oneself. . .
Why?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:15am On Sep 21, 2012
obadiah777: sounds like the perfect party. impeccable delegation of duty. except Logicboy of course. we cant have that nut job beside a mic. in the middle of hymns he will burst into his usual atheist rantings.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2012
wiegraf:
Why?
Why?? Dude, you called your self a jerk!!
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 1:25am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Why?? Dude, you called your self a jerk!!
I'm still confused. By many standards, I am a jerk...
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2012
Spoken with Ihedinobi a couple of times on phone. He is very intelligent and sounds like a very sweet, gentle person. He stirs up these deep, maternal instincts in me . . . smiley

Harakiri on the other hand is EXACTLY as he is on and off NL. undecided
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:29am On Sep 21, 2012
wiegraf:
Hahahaha!! You sound like my youngest brother who IS a premium,first class jerk, but I still love him to bits. This is something he would write smiley cheesy
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:31am On Sep 21, 2012
wiegraf:
Try 'un-jerk' yourself. It will do you a lot of good smiley
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 1:42am On Sep 21, 2012
plaetton: Here is the complete image.

This painting by Michelangelo was commissioned by one of the popes for the Sistine chapel.
It appears that that the genius used this opportunity to play the biggest joke on the pope.

What do you notice in the image?

It shows the image of god inside what is undoubtably, the human brain.
Do you get the joke?

It seems that Michelangelo was using imagery to tell the pope that god was residing and confined to the prescincts of the human mind.
Guy,abeg carry ya own comot. No come spoil this thread because it has been really sweet and mushy up to this point angry
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by mkmyers45(m): 1:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove: Spoken with Ihedinobi a couple of times on phone. He is very intelligent and sounds like a very sweet, gentle person. He stirs up these deep, maternal instincts in me . . . smiley

Harakiri on the other hand is EXACTLY as he is on and off NL. undecided
Ive met harakiri 2..nyc dude
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 1:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Try 'un-jerk' yourself. It will do you a lot of good smiley
Meh... Maybe. It takes a lot to convince me to do just about anything, that's maybe part of the problem actually. My goals are usually rather different from what the average persons are (I suspect most regulars are like this as well, else they wouldn't spend inordinate amounts of time here, they'd be outside 'blinging'). I also require very little actual human contact to survive, in fact too much will make me downright nasty/exhausted, doesn't mean I don't care though. I'm fine with being a jerk for the most part, I am at least a fair, honest jerk.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 21, 2012
wiegraf:
Meh... Maybe. It takes a lot to convince me to do just about anything, that's maybe part of the problem actually. My goals are usually rather different from what the average persons are (I suspect most regulars are like this as well, else they wouldn't spend inordinate amounts of time here, they'd be outside 'blinging'). I also require very little actual human contact to survive, in fact too much will make me downright nasty/exhausted, doesn't mean I don't care though. I'm fine with being a jerk for the most part, I am at least a fair, honest jerk.
hmmmm... like I'm reading abt meself.. :-)
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 2:34am On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure most of us are rather similar. In particular, the fascination with the abstract, or the MBTI iNtuitives. And of course, Intraverts...
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Bella3(f): 3:29am On Sep 21, 2012
CrazyMan:
That's my girl...very intelligent...I love that. smiley

Food is the only thing that keeps a man going in life...therefore if you abuse food, it would deal mercilessly with your appearance.

Goshen has decided to wage war against hunger...the best we can do is to give him our support by consuming every dish on sight. grin grin
lol. I hope you're stil praying
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by tbaba1234: 4:18am On Sep 21, 2012
I hope logicboy in real life is different from the online personality because that person is a case....

Anony strikes me as a calm guy even though many times, the premises for his arguments are inherently flawed. I think that will be a good discussion...

Is there anyone i would like to meet?

Anyone that can offer a good conversation about his/her faith or lack of it will make a good conversation... From experience, Atheists usually make better discussions than ideological Christians (no disrespect), But you have to have some kind of logical foundation before you start throwing bible verses..... That is why i think anony is better than most even though his arguments are pretty weak.

For the "career islam bashers" (you know yourselves), i will love to dismantle all your arguments but i don't think i would like those conversations. I would rather tell you how incredible Islam is, and how it makes perfect sense than have wholly defensive discussions.

Great to see that people are getting together through this forum...

Safe.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 21, 2012
hw did i forget to include you on my list?

hope ur good..
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by tbaba1234: 4:55am On Sep 21, 2012
^ I am great! thank you!
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 5:15am On Sep 21, 2012
tbaba1234: I hope logicboy in real life is different from the online personality because that person is a case....

Anony strikes me as a calm guy even though many times, the premises for his arguments are inherently flawed. I think that will be a good discussion...

Is there anyone i would like to meet?

Anyone that can offer a good conversation about his/her faith or lack of it will make a good conversation... From experience, Atheists usually make better discussions than ideological Christians (no disrespect), But you have to have some kind of logical foundation before you start throwing bible verses..... That is why i think anony is better than most even though his arguments are pretty weak.

For the "career islam bashers" (you know yourselves), i will love to dismantle all your arguments but i don't think i would like those conversations. I would rather tell you how incredible Islam is, and how it makes perfect sense than have wholly defensive discussions.

Great to see that people are getting together through this forum...

Safe.

I am a case? lol.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 5:27am On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:
Didn't know there were so many 'fair and honest' jerks. grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Didn't know there were so many 'fair and honest' jerks. grin
Been a while. Wts ups? Haven't heard from your lover F**king for a while..
Hope he's good..

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by cyrexx: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Dude, this sounds so gay. . . undecided

LOL,

i aint no gay (nothing against them, though) and i sure dont sound like one by any reasonable standard. People will only see what they want to see and im somehow perturbed that this is the only thing you can observe about all my posts on this thread.

The scripture says "to the pure, all things are pure..."

Cheers.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:
Hope he's good..
He is in the wild wild jungles of Congo spreading the gospel grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by F00028: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2012
is this the Mr_Anony fan page?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
He is in the wild wild jungles of Congo spreading the gospel grin grin grin
your congo? lipsrsealed

Anyways, my regards to him.. I hope he sows the seeds of the gospel well.. ;-)
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 9:51am On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:
your congo? lipsrsealed

Anyways, my regards to him.. I hope he sows the seeds of the gospel well.. ;-)
*gasp* shocked

You, sir,are a filthy minded youngman! I am apalled!! shocked shocked
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by cyrexx: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
*gasp* shocked

You, sir,are a filthy minded youngman! I am apalled!! shocked shocked

now you know appalling it feels when you said i sounded gay.shocked
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2012
cyrexx:

Lol... now she knows...
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2012
wiegraf:

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure most of us are rather similar. In particular, the fascination with the abstract, or the MBTI iNtuitives. And of course, Intraverts...
LIKE MUSKEETO, I FELT LIKE I WAS READING ABOUT MYSELF TOO. MIND YOU I HAVE ONLY JUST BECOME ANTISOCIAL RECENTLY AFTER GETTING ON THIS JOURNEY. THIS JOURNEY STARTED FOR ME ABOUT JANUARY THIS YEAR.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto: hw did i forget to include you on my list?

hope ur good..
THE DANGERS OF MAKING A LIST grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by Ishilove: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2012
cyrexx:

That is so different and you know it.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by wiegraf: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
obadiah777: LIKE MUSKEETO, I FELT LIKE I WAS READING ABOUT MYSELF TOO. MIND YOU I HAVE ONLY JUST BECOME ANTISOCIAL RECENTLY AFTER GETTING ON THIS JOURNEY. THIS JOURNEY STARTED FOR ME ABOUT JANUARY THIS YEAR.

Have you taken an MBTI before? Armchair psychology, but it's fun.
www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Post results if you take it. I predict-
xNxP - 90% certain.
As for the other letters, I'm going to go with ENFP as final choice
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by truthislight: 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
musKeeto:
Hope he's good..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Questions Begging For Answers In The Quran / Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians / Causes Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.