Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) (7634 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

You seen quite frustrated, I never defended Mac, I only pointed out how your fear of him shows how urgent you need God in your life, OBSESSION shouldn't prevent you from being able to read and comprehend.

Peace!

Thats the problem, my comment that you referred to did not show fear.

So, what do you think about meeting me in person? Or are you arrogant enough to say that I'm too much of an infidel for you?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by vedaxcool(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Thats the problem, my comment that you referred to did not show fear.

So, what do you think about meeting me in person? Or are you arrogant enough to say that I'm too much of an infidel for you?

Maybe to you it didn't mean fear but I neither did I make the comments to defend him as they don't send that message.

I have no problem meeting you in person, but I do like the anonymous nature of NL, you know I might be president one day and sometimes my views aren't always mainstream and like Romney aren't elegantly stated . . . grin just kidding, In my opinion it is usually u atheists that display arrogance when u call people all sort of names because they believe in God.
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
vedaxcool:

Maybe to you it didn't mean fear but I neither did I make the comments to defend him as they don't send that message.

I have no problem meeting you in person, but I do like the anonymous nature of NL, you know I might be president one day and sometimes my views aren't always mainstream and like Romney aren't elegantly stated . . . grin just kidding, In my opinion it is usually u atheists that display arrogance when u call people all sort of names because they believe in God.

I can point that accusations back at muslims. You call us names eg infidels, Kuffir, mushrik etc

The fact is that I dont care what you believe in as long as you dont force it on me.

But how is that possible when I could be killed for suggesting the fact that the prophet dabbled in slave trade?
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by vedaxcool(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
MacDaddy01:

I can point that accusations back at muslims. You call us names eg infidels, Kuffir, mushrik etc

The fact is that I dont care what you believe in as long as you dont force it on me.

But how is that possible when I could be killed for suggesting the fact that the prophet dabbled in slave trade?

Who have tried forcing anything on you? You have said worse of the prophet pbuh and none has talk of killing you really provide comic effects here . . . grin
Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by MacDaddy01: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
vedaxcool:

Who have tried forcing anything on you? You have said worse of the prophet pbuh and none has talk of killing you really provide comic effects here . . . grin

lol....Even though, I dislike your arguments there is a litlle honesty in you that LagosShia and co do not have.

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) by sonofluc1fer: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
good times. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Causes Of Atheism / Facts You Should Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Any Relationship Between Altar Calls And Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.