Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba (16379 Views)

Women And Female Lawyers Protest Rising Cases Of Rape In Kano(photos) / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by franksomitex: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2012
i live in ONITSHA and am filled with the environs
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2012
kwibus7:

Dude - Afam or whatever you call yourself - you are f..kd up, you don't have an argument, do you know the meaning of the word "Astronimical"? You don't and you just use it without discretion, pictures don't lie so those pictures being taken by mischief has nothing to do with the facts we can see through the pictures. Stop talking like a semi-literate child - "camera purchased from hell and produced by satan with materials assembled by his demons" if the governor is your uncle, tell him to fulfill his mandate to the people, Aba roads are f..ked up, we all know it. (feel free to reply me with some stupid or abusive retort let me take you and your sponsors to the cleaners, i'm waiting for you...)
I agree, pictures don't lie but pictures can also be bias...i've used simple English throughout this thread and if you fail to understand or relate with my assertion then i can't help you.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by franksomitex: 10:51am On Sep 21, 2012
I Live In ONITSHA, at PACIFIC complex, along AWKA road, and am kul with the environs, but I think ABA is gud too.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by ijawkid(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2012
Aba is d most useless city in 9j*a.....

I recently visited a freind @ ABA and also took pictures of the place....its awful,useless and a disgrace to nigeria....

The governor of abia should be sacked or impeached.....he's useless......
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by franksomitex: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Onitsha.jpg

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by franksomitex: 11:21am On Sep 21, 2012
this is ONITSHA
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Kobojunkie: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2012
bigmazi: bigmazi:I STILL LIVE IN ABA grin

That explains quite a lot.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by franksomitex: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2012
we need a second Niger bridge

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by austentero: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
obicentlis:
My broda, that picture is even pretty to compare to many places. I live in Aba, some roads now are covered my refuses and grasses. Call somebody in Aba and ask him hw far. Menn...... The state of roads in Aba are in dead mood.
Pls don't mind that sycophant. He is either Orji brother or PDP fellow. Just enter bus from Owerri to Aba, immediately you get to umuikaa junction, you will know that you have got to another world.
Aba is entirely a messed city and our system of Government has failed. It's time we learn when to call a "a spade a spade".
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
T.A. Said dat Aba is an abandonded project...imagine when an elected governor makes such comment..well d posted picture is even far more better than the pictures of what Aba looks lik..Am a student nd a resident hie,i can tell u dat honestly speakin,99% of the roads here Aba is vry vry bad.,and once it rains,u are on your own..they roads are so bad dat it can't be trekable once it rains..infact,if dis continues,Aba wil b deserted...
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Abagworo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ekeeyhandsome: T.A. Said dat Aba is an abandonded project...imagine when an elected governor makes such comment..well d posted picture is even far more better than the pictures of what Aba looks lik..Am a student nd a resident hie,i can tell u dat honestly speakin,99% of the roads here Aba is vry vry bad.,and once it rains,u are on your own..they roads are so bad dat it can't be trekable once it rains..infact,if dis continues,Aba wil b deserted...

The truth is that you guys are part of the problem because you seem not to love your city and guard it against outsiders. You cannot just sit down and watch people post mischievous pictures of your city and admit that 99% is bad while outsiders like Afam4eva(Enugu) and me(Port Harcourt) tell you that we did not see the bad part when we visited. It is your duty to launder the image of your city lest you would be mocked to your face when with people in other cities. All cities have the good and bad sides and anybody can just find only the bad side and post for mischievous purpose. For example the picture below was taken by me along Aba road in Port Harcourt very close to Pamo clinic Rumuomasi. That does not in any way mean that the entire Aba road or Port Harcourt is bad.

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Abagworo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
franksomitex: this is ONITSHA

^^^Franksomitex, can you provide recent pics of the river port? I want to see if business has picked up since the Presidents' commissioning.....and also, can you provide more pics of Onitsha (not just upper iweka and the bridgehead) like the ime-ogbes' and roads like the major one (can't remember the name now ) that cuts through Onitsha passing DMGS, and going down to the main market area (i seem to remember a statue -i think of Zik- at a roundabout near DMGS), and GRA as well?

Cheers.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by cosmatika(m): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
afam4eva: Someone just takes a picture of a particular place in Aba and uploads it as a true representation of Aba. Yes, we know Aba is bad but not this bad and not everywhere. When i went to Aba 3 years ago, i was trying very hard to find the dirty Aba i kept hearing and seeing all over the internet but i couldn't find any. Even Ogbor hill that seems like a middle to lower-class neigbourhood is not that bad.
thank God u said 3yrs ago. Cum to Aba now. D pix is even a small one sef. Hav U head abt Omenazu before? Ukwu Mango nko? Jst cum
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by donchuky(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
To poster thanks for this topic, Infact there is no government in Abia state, Orji Kalu killed the state and handed it down to TA Orji for burial. When i went to Aba last two months i weep bc state of decay is worrisome. Ohanku, Obeohia rds etc are know go area and the funny thing is the fool is busy commissioning road on faces of news paper and television. weather you are coming in from Portharcourt rd or Osisoma the sorry state of road is the same not to talk of federal road and it makes me to wonder if FGN has abandon us to our own fate although it GEJ that handed us this pest call Thieve After Orji. All his generations will suffer for what he has put the state to. my advise for him is to call kirikiri, book a room in advance and furnish it well enough bc he will definetly go back to where he belongs. common criminal without shame God will judge you.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Ndu2000: 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2012
The lawyers in Abia are a disappointment, if they have just woken from slumber. They refuse to realize who they are to society. As far as I am concerned they are not different from the traders in Ariara market. T.A Orji has no business being a governor , he is a misfit. He knows he did not win any election. He manipulated the result. TA is totally uninformed but he thinks it is the Abia people. Abia state roads are a tip of his performance record. He told us to wait until after the rains before he will start work. May be this is the first rain since tenor began 5 years ago.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Ejine(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Abia should reunite with Imo as this would help it cancel out the criminal politicians that have hijacked it.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by kinguwem: 8:49am On Sep 22, 2012
The lawyers are not serious. Are they not the ones that win elections for criminals? Hippocrites! Why are they crying wolf? A lot of them are cursed because of the love of money. They have better options. They should rally for the impeachment of the governor. They should also use the FOI bill to expose the fraudulant activities of the governor and his cronies. If they cannot do any of these, they have failed the society.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by prince4pro(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2012
I have lived in aba since i was born,nd and right now i stay around faulks road,d pic u have all since r really 9ic compelled 2 omenazu in faulks road nd so many other place
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by blocker: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2012
Having lived in Aba for 25 years (1981-2006) I can tell you thatthese are pictures taken of places in Aba-South Local Government. Places like School road market, P.H road, Asa Road etc. But the picture where Okada men are plying a road must have been taken about 4 or 5 years ago since Okada was banned in 2007/2008. So camera man show us more recent pictures with Keke na pep.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by zicky(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2012
My visT to ariaria maRket, last week
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by warrah(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2012
These pictures are real and they represent the current situation here in Aba. The first picture is of No1 Ngwa road by Asa Road, while the second picture is of cemetery market. Aba is in a very sorry deplorable state.

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by ak47mann(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
i think ABA should have their own state cool cool
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by AKATHOMAS: 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
Friends wot u re seeing in d pix is very real.aba is road re very bad.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Turbocharged: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2012
afam4eva:
I agree, pictures don't lie but pictures can also be bias...i've used simple English throughout this thread and if you fail to understand or relate with my assertion then i can't help you.

What do u mean by pictures being bias? If u hv ever being to Aba or hv someone who lives there to inform u, u wl not come out here to say/type what u re typing. FYI, the second pic is the A Line gate of the popular Ariaria International Market, that generates about 40% of the state's IGR.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by menaxe: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2012
andyanders:

Nobi Lagos be this with Keke Maruwa?
this is not lagos foolu, this is even one of the best roads in aba.FAULKS RD BY OMENAZU..( rd that leads to ariaria international market).. xyz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Explosions At Oforji Oboku, Victor Isaiah's Homes In Bayelsa / How NHIS Squandered Over N6.8 Billion On Illegal Allowances – Audit Report / Hijab: 10 Kwara Schools To Remain Shut For Safety Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.