Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba (16380 Views)

Women And Female Lawyers Protest Rising Cases Of Rape In Kano(photos) / (photos)ABA BAD Roads And People Suffering / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by obicentlis: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not saying those pictures are not real. They are, but they're not a true representation of the state of the whole of Aba as the wholeness of that city is not that astronomical.
My broda, that picture is even pretty to compare to many places. I live in Aba, some roads now are covered my refuses and grasses. Call somebody in Aba and ask him hw far. Menn...... The state of roads in Aba are in dead mood.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Lex1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
At this time i'm typing this message, i'm in Aba heading to Umuahia... The above pictures are real. Aba is so worst and dirth that left me to wonder if they have a state government. Orji is a failure!
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
obicentlis:
My broda, that picture is even pretty to compare to many places. I live in Aba, some roads now are covered my refuses and grasses. Call somebody in Aba and ask him hw far. Menn...... The state of roads in Aba are in dead mood.
Now, are you saying there are no decent places in Aba? Are you saying every corner and places of abode are covered in inexplicable dirt of rubbish?
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Emperor5c(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva: Someone just takes a picture of a particular place in Aba and uploads it as a true representation of Aba. Yes, we know Aba is bad but not this bad and not everywhere. When i went to Aba 3 years ago, i was trying very hard to find the dirty Aba i kept hearing and seeing all over the internet but i couldn't find any. Even Ogbor hill that seems like a middle to lower-class neigbourhood is not that bad.
U again??
I wonda hw much dat arsehole called T.A ORJI gave u 2 protect his image in social medias.
Take a journey 2 ohanku in ngwa road n see d poor state of d road dia i bet u,u‘ll hide yhu face in same
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by chiozor: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
angryWhere is that Arrow Emindu
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
Emperor5c:
U again??
I wonda hw much dat dumb-arse called T.A ORJI gave u 2 protect his image in social medias.
Take a journey 2 ohanku in ngwa road n see d poor state of d road dia i bet u,u‘ll hide yhu face in same
God punish Theo orji. He's a shame from the pit of hell. What's my business with that failure....why do i have to go to Ngwa road to see the poor state. isn't that poor state supposed to be replicated in every nook and cranny of Aba like ya'll have posited?
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Lex1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
obicentlis:

My broda u are on point, roads in Aba is on -0% level.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Lex1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva: Someone just takes a picture of a particular place in Aba and uploads it as a true representation of Aba. Yes, we know Aba is bad but not this bad and not everywhere. When i went to Aba 3 years ago, i was trying very hard to find the dirty Aba i kept hearing and seeing all over the internet but i couldn't find any. Even Ogbor hill that seems like a middle to lower-class neigbourhood is not that bad.

Maybe you forgot your original eyes at home n went with the fake one. Aba is worst than hell, atleast for those that av visited hell b4.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by pazienza(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
The first and second pix reminds me of ngwa road. You really have to be here to appreciate the level of decay this city has undergone.

Afam,am yet to see any decent place in Aba,it's either the road is bad or the area is flooded when it rains,and only few places are refuse free.

T.A is heartless,you just have to pity the residents of this city.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by VUVUZELA10: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
This type of pressure is what is expected from Nigerians and being slaphappy and encouraging obnoxious laws. NBA carry go.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Odinaka00(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
#calling rick ross#

Hello rick da boss wats gud mah nigga?

Hw far na? You dey hear pigin english? ˚☺k° gud

I hear say U̶̲̥̅̊ wan shoot another video for d remix of ♈☺uЯ new song?

Abeg I don find another better location
E dey insside aba.......U̶̲̥̅̊ say?...yea e make brain my brother
Wen U̶̲̥̅̊ go show na? Next week? ˚☺k° my guy laterz
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Yinka1808: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
It didn't jst start 2day, so Ib get hope, hmmmmm
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Rizstar: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Afam4eva i hate u. u r a witch 4 making such comments!

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by thelastPope(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Aba is bad but afam4eva is right. That is a picture of specific places not the whole of Aba. There are places in Ajegunle and Alimosho that is as bad as that maybe even worse. If I show you the picture of the road linking Adeniji Jones to Acme in central Ikeja, you will be shocked that that is in the same Lagos most of you are praising. Is has very shocking gullies and has been like that for over 8 years.

That being said, TA Orji has to step up seriously. The guy spent his first term fighting abstract enemies and its time for him to wake up. Even the unbelievable Uduaghan has woken up and is doing wonders
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Rizstar: Afam4eva i hate u. u r a witch 4 making such comments!
I hate you for not understanding simple english. e cho kam suo ya na Igbo?
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Rizstar: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
more

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope: Aba is bad but afam4eva is right. That is a picture of specific places not the whole of Aba. There are places in Ajegunle and Alimosho that is as bad as that maybe even worse. If I show you the picture of the road linking Adeniji Jones to Acme in central Ikeja, you will be shocked that that is in the same Lagos most of you are praising. Is has very shocking gullies and has been like that for over 8 years.

That being said, TA Orji has to step up. The guy spent his first term fighting abstract enemies and its time for him to wake up. Even the unbelievable Uduaghan has woken up and is doing wonders
Thanks for understanding my point. I know Aba is really bad but not in the sense that some people will want us to believe....that road in acme has been undergoing contruction that has spanned a lifetime. I don't know why they've refused to tackle that road. It's very bad.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by thelastPope(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva:
Thanks for understanding my point. I know Aba is really bad but not in the sense that some people will want us to believe....that road in acme has been undergoing contruction that has spanned a lifetime. I don't know why they've refused to tackle that road. It's very bad.

Aba is very bad and there is no defence for TA Orji really. I just know that for a fact, the whole Aba is not like that. Faulks road, Ngwa road, are bad but not like the picture depicts. TA Orji is sleeping though and needs to wake up.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by abY2: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
i hv lived most of my life in lagos and have been to some states,i have never seen a place with worst roads than aba,i'm presently serving in aba,and believe me those pix still paint aba gud,cos it's worst than that.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Rizstar: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva echerem na ibu madu ma na amaghim na ibu anu ohia!
more pic

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by 9icest: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lol. Now I can see the future of Biafra grin
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by paulokwudiri(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
T.A Orji is a very hopeless governor.God will punish him dearly.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by bigx(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2012

You where in Aba 3 years ago, I was there last tuesday on my way to Enugu, it's as horrible as can be, leave those with current info to post.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by pazienza(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
thelastPope:

Aba is very bad and there is no defence for TA Orji really. I just know that for a fact, the whole Aba is not like that. Faulks road, Ngwa road, are bad but not like the picture depicts. TA Orji is sleeping though and needs to wake up.

Ngwa road is worst than those places shown in those pix, the only difference is that ngwa road is a busy road with business activities going on all around,while those places in those pics look deserted.

It shall never be well with T.A.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva:
Shut your azz...i'm not from Abia.
look at this he-goat denying his state,how come u are defending it?you are an person.ewu
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Rizstar: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
i hv been waiting 4 an opportunity like dis. God bless wu eva dat brought up dis thread.
more

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
Yomieluv: look at this he-goat denying his state,how come u are defending it?you are an person.ewu
Anu evil forest...na you bron me abi, to tell me where i come from? Now, zuzuru si thread a puo.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by eaglechild: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
afam4eva:
You're yet to see a descent picture of Aba because the one's you've seen are the only pictures that can paint Aba as it's known to popular wisdom. Of course, we can't compare the senerity of Aba to those of Enugu, OWERRI, Uyo or Calabar but it has some decent(average) places just like every other average city. Those pictures are not only astronomical but were taken in the eyes of mischief makers with a camera purchased from hell and produced by satan with materials assembled by his demons.

Pls strike Owerri off the list, it's fast deteriorating.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by omotol(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ni ilu ti o loba, to ni ijoye.dis is disgusting.hmmmm
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Rizstar: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
more

Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by Cupidkc(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Lasgidi007: Wow!...Aba looks like a dump in this picture. I've been hearing that Aba was bad but I never thought it would be this bad.
Lolz...Aba is worse in reality than dos pix.
Infact,Aba has NO road.
Re: Lawyers Protest Bad Roads In Aba by eaglechild: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
Am not sure it's Aba u visited.
Aba is in an unimaginably bad state.
Granted that it's not the capital does not give that clueless puppet T(hieving) A(***ole) Orji the right to neglect it.
Kudos to the lawyers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun / INEC Declares Kogi Senatorial Rerun Election Inconclusive / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.