Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (39339 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Frank Edoho Re-marries Secretly?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
4Runner: I couldn't sleep last night and ended up sleeping in church this morning. Why? 'Cos my neighbour and his wife started fighting from 2.30am to about 5am this morning. They're known on the street for this, but last night's was different.

The wife broke everything breakable in the house. This was what woke me up and I was scared for them. She kept screaming "one of us must die this night". She abused and insulted the hubby's friend who went to mediate.

I'm against spouse battering, especially when it's the man beating the woman. But my neighbour's case is peculiar 'cos it's the wife that starts the fight, makes the most noise and creates the unnecessary scene.

So if she comes out tomorrow to acuse the hubby of wife battering, some people will support her.
We can only pass a fair judgement when we hear from BOTH parties. My neighbour's is an eye opener.
sorry to say , your neighbour is stu.pid. Is it when the woman stabs herself, and dies that he'll go and drop her in her parent's house. Infact when she starts all her drama he should ignore her. I love attention and nothing will get to me like when I'm seeking for that attention and I don't get it.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Royou: 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
For once we ashamed to be called MEN!

As fathers and mothers these are principles we should for all times live by and teach our sons, to learn and live with restraint no matter what happens!

Never hit a woman because she is always a princess, if she does other wise its mainly because we have created a situation she could be reacting to.

My apolologies on behalf of all MEN.

This hurts to listen to, Frank you fall my hand!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by ABsI1: 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
In as much as AB$i doesnt support violence of any kind,I know that some women have attitudes&tongues that call for STROKES.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by mulumele(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
charlsecy4:

Confused. I thought folic acid is a pregnancy superhero! Taking a prenatal vitamin with the recommended 400 micrograms (mcg) of folic acid before and during pregnancy can help prevent birth defects of your baby's brain and spinal cord.

You are very right but you know any drug taken excessively especially in pregnancy can be lethal.But I believe the illiterate guy was trying to force it on his wife because he believed that folic acid is a powerful acid that could destroy the pregnancy.lol
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08: I am trying hard to understand why MTN will still let that Man host a family show

why are you surprised ? Frank only slap his wife while mtn slapped all 9ja in the year 2000 and infact they are still slapping us till today
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by megareal: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
violent: It's with a certain level of disbelief that i read people here demanding to hear "the other side of the story"...which by all accounts will likely begin with statements such as:

"I slapped her because..."

"I punched her because..."

Nairaland is a microcosm of the Nigerian society afterall. The evidence is all too glaring to the eye. People who are sympathetic to wife beaters and would rather listen to a man's excuse for beating up his wife are themselves closet wife beaters. People like that deserve no place in a forward looking society.

Domestic violence should never be tolerated...regardless what the other side of the story for perpetuating such violence may be.
My mind exactly. Well said. For as long as we have people who condone spousal abuse in whatever form, our society will never change. Men should realise they dont have any excuse for domestic violence. Simply walk away if you cant tolerate the relationship anymore.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
steph7: sorry to say , your neighbour is stu.pid. Is it when the woman stabs herself, and dies that he'll go and drop her in her parent's house. Infact when she starts all her drama he should ignore her. I love attention and nothing will get to me like when I'm seeking for that attention and I don't get it.

How do you ignore a woman who drags your shirt break everything in the house from TV to Mirror to your car windshield because she is angry and locks the door that someone must die today.

What would be done in this situation.

Our society likes violence too much. Everyone likes to beat the other
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by dasparrow: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
@Post

This was the video I spoke about in another post of mine (that I saw on bellanaija) which mentioned that 50% of Nigerian married women in Nigeria face domestic violence. Anyways, as you can see from the responses this thread is generating, there are more than enough Nigerian bred males out there who think that beating a female is right. Here in america, many abusive Nigerian men are languishing in jail. They carry their aggressive, abusive, animalistic behaviour to sane societies forgetting that this is not Nigeria where you can easily get away with murder.

This is the United States and if you hit someone (be it male or female), your azz is going to jail for assault. Even when you finish serving your jail sentence, you will never be able to get a good paying job because once they run a criminal background check on you, the system will show that you are an ex-convict. Like another nairalander pointed out, Nigeria is a violent society and most Nigerians are aggressive, abusive and violence prone. Even foreigners living in Nigeria know this about us as a people. I personally don't think domestic violence will be eradicated in Nigeria. In fact, very soon, Nigerian children will start beating up their violent abusive parents. Anyways, I dey sitdon dey look.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Cuddlemii: 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
pro01:

Grrrr. Na because say you be Cuddletemi oh, my very own wey get immunity, if not, I for don. . .grrrrrr.

Once again, na Devil go baptize that Cataract abi Catarrhrine wey wan spoil Frank illustrious career. I know how they like to play the role of 'victim' - even when they are the real verbal, emotional, and perhaps spiritual and physical abusers. I'd wait to hear Frank and Zaki's side of the story. . .I assume theirs' would be more credible!

Pro1tiwa,
cussing the women and wishing them dead, hurricane or whatever was uncalled for.
haba, what if they are speaking the truth?
how abt we leave everything to d celebs & God.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
steph7: I know we women can be annoying at times, but nothing should make a man hit a woman. Even if she grabs your shirt etc, just ignore her and if you aren't married breakup with her, no one should ever go through an abusive relationship
Just hear ur self guy , even if a woman GRABS ur shirt u just ignore her.

MY GUY , UR A BIG DISGRACE TO THE MALE FOLKS, until probably when she boils acid and pours it all over ur body that is when someone like u go no say e don pass be careful.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gutsNglory(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Hi this is 12 inches...I was banned. There are two sides to every story. These women have come with their own side so we need to hear their hubbies side too. You knw, it's absolutely wrong for a woman all in the name of quarelling with her husband to verbally abusive him (by verbally abuse I mean nagging), to break valuable property becos she didn't purchase it with her money and to strangle and lock his shirt. The same woman will now come to nairaland and say are husband physically beat her up to gather up sympathy. We all know what women are capable of. Women should understand the POWER they have in their home and like one woman said " she will never put herself in a position where are man would lay his hands on her"
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by dasparrow: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
AB$I:
In as much as AB$i doesnt support violence of any kind,I know that some women have attitudes&tongues that call for STROKES.

Pray you don't come across or hit a woman who has crazy brothers because they will not only beat you up for hitting their sister but will kill you as well and sell your internal organs to ritualists for money making.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by SammySpark0: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2012
Everytime they are always slapping them. What did you do? Nobody is a mad man that goes slapping people for nothing na? As for those who say this is inexcusable no matter d reason, pls remember that we are all human & we make mistakes.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

This was the video I spoke about in another post of mine (that I saw on bellanaija) which mentioned that 50% of Nigerian married women in Nigeria face domestic violence. Anyways, as you can see from the responses this thread is generating, there are more than enough Nigerian bred males out there who think that beating a female is right. Here in america, many abusive Nigerian men are languishing in jail. They carry their aggressive, abusive, animalistic behaviour to sane societies forgetting that this is not Nigeria where you can easily get away with murder.

This is the United States and if you hit someone (be it male or female), your azz is going to jail for assault. Even when you finish serving your jail sentence, you will never be able to get a good paying job because once they run a criminal background check on you, the system will show that you are an ex-convict. Like another nairalander pointed out, Nigeria is a violent society and most Nigerians are aggressive, abusive and violence prone. Even foreigners living in Nigeria know this about us as a people. I personally don't think domestic violence will be eradicated in Nigeria. In fact, very soon, Nigerian children will start beating up their violent abusive parents. Anyways, I dey sitdon dey look.
you have said it all? What the fucck do you expect from a lawless country like nigeria? Absolutely nothing! Legislators who are suppose to make laws to stop domestic violence are the greatest partakers! Abi na judiciary who are fond of granting bail to culprits. As long as there is no bill created to protect women,am sorry domestic violence will continue.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by zarkknight(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
Rooneyboy:
See this brain washed m.o.d.a..f.u.o.k.a
Ur the type that will beg and cry profusely when a woman denies u what she's got between her legs.

So because ur wife denies u of sex, u will beat her, are u dat obsessed?
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by horny4u(f): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
greateros: in as much as i empathize with the 'victimized' ladies, we should all understand that their are two sides to every story especially when it involves relationship.

Before passing judgement and calling names, its fair to hear the side of the other persons involved - women have a way of telling domestic violence stories to suite their sideundecided

am not married so don't crucify me lipsrsealed.

What will the other side say that will make it right to force your wife to abort your child?

That will make a man beat up a woman??

If after watching that video you ask to hear the other side ....NIG truly has a long way to go but know you will have a daughter soon or may even have a sister

Lets have some compassion if a woman abuse you abuse your own back or remove yourself from that situation but you must stop the hitting.

If you catch her with another man ...divorce her but pls stop the violence

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by SammySpark0: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
mulumele:

You are very right but you know any drug taken excessively especially in pregnancy can be lethal.But I believe the illiterate guy was trying to force it on his wife because he believed that folic acid is a powerful acid that could destroy the pregnancy.lol
. Either that or the b*tch was lieing!!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
dayokanu:

How do you ignore a woman who drags your shirt break everything in the house from TV to Mirror to your car windshield because she is angry and locks the door that someone must die today.

What would be done in this situation.

Our society likes violence too much. Everyone likes to beat the other
actually the ignoring, is for the situation u stated above, for other situation pls oga leave the house o! For madam and her madness. If your ignoring, she pulls your shirt, kindly carry her and keep her aside and look for a way out of the house . Don't struggle for keys with her cos that 1 may lead to another thing. It sounds quite hard to ignore, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by horny4u(f): 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
SammySpark0: Everytime they are always slapping them. What did you do? Nobody is a mad man that goes slapping people for nothing na? As for those who say this is inexcusable no matter d reason, pls remember that we are all human & we make mistakes.

When they start jailing slappers the mistake will reduce drastically. My friend's husband told her the other day to count herself lucky because if they were in NIG he would have beaten her up....so therefore Naija is the land of assault.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2012
4Runner: I couldn't sleep last night and ended up sleeping in church this morning. Why? 'Cos my neighbour and his wife started fighting from 2.30am to about 5am this morning. They're known on the street for this, but last night's was different.

The wife broke everything breakable in the house. This was what woke me up and I was scared for them. She kept screaming "one of us must die this night". She abused and insulted the hubby's friend who went to mediate.

I'm against spouse battering, especially when it's the man beating the woman. But my neighbour's case is peculiar 'cos it's the wife that starts the fight, makes the most noise and creates the unnecessary scene.

So if she comes out tomorrow to acuse the hubby of wife battering, some people will support her.
We can only pass a fair judgement when we hear from BOTH parties. My neighbour's is an eye opener.

We need to recognise that abuse can be from either party and in this case the woman is abusive and a separation needs to occur at least temporarily for the woman to learn that violence would not be tolerated. The man should move out for a while and report her to her family. After a while they can try again and if she still acts like a mad woman he needs to divorce her asap because otherwise one day one day the fight will turn deadly with one of the parties ending up dead!

If a mad woman should start fighting you on the road will you stay and fight such a person? A wife that behaves like you described is like a mad woman o. She can even break a bottle on his head e.t.c. It is better to remove oneself from an environment that will turn one into a monster (killer)!
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
greateros: in as much as i empathize with the 'victimized' ladies, we should all understand that their are two sides to every story especially when it involves relationship.

Before passing judgement and calling names, its fair to hear the side of the other persons involved - women have a way of telling domestic violence stories to suite their sideundecided

Excuse me? So because you say something nasty/painful/evil . . .that gives another man/women lottery to beat you up? Are you serious with this 'there are two sides of the story" bullShIOT?

Please stop telling this brain-dead nonsense. When it comes to violence, whether you feel provoked or not, you have absolutely no right to lift a finger against another man/woman. That is the law. If you cannot control yourself enough to respect the law, you deserve to be treated like the animal you are . . no matter what your come back story is.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by dayokanu(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
horny4u:

What will the other side say that will make it right to force your wife to abort your child?

That will make a man beat up a woman??

If after watching that video you ask to hear the other side ....NIG truly has a long way to go but know you will have a daughter soon or may even have a sister

Lets have some compassion if a woman abuse you abuse your own back or remove yourself from that situation but you must stop the hitting.

If you catch her with another man ...divorce her but pls stop the violence

If a woman abuse you, Abuse your own back is cool, What of women who think they can beat anyone.

If the woman screams you ignore, she gets aggravated and she hit the guy he ignores, Later bust bottle on his head breaks

There should be laws against all form of violence whether to wife, to husband, to children to househelps or drivers

Recently a Pastor slapped a minor and we are all giving excuses why the slap might be deserved
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Dhelake: 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: do you think if she doesn't have proof she would go public? Would she just wake up one day and cook up stories and decide to tell the whole world how Frank Edoho maltreated her? Do you think she doesn't have people who might have witnessed the series of fights they had? Do u think her parents and her inlaws are not aware of the domestic violence? Frank Edoho is using his celebrity status to cover up for his misdeeds and that's it! Let him prove himself period!
hey ... We've seen pple cook up stories ..herz aint d first
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by cap28: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
There has to be a complete overhaul of the legislation in nigeria with regard to family law as soon as possible in order to stop this terrible abuse of women, what is the point of being married when you are nothing more than a punch bag?

How can any woman open her mouth to speak about the joys of marriage when behind closed doors she is catching the kind of hell you would not wish on your worst enemy? Nigerian men are known the world over as abusers of women that is why many of their marriages to non nigerian women do not last - no western woman would ever tolerate the kind of emotional and physical abuse that the mete out very casually on their own women without a second thought, until the govt introduces legislation that protects nigerian women from such monsters this kind of abuse is going to carry on ad infinitum. I was so disgusted at the testimony from the woman who was being beaten by that pathetic animal who actually tried to force her into aborting his own child - does it get any more callous than that? Also nigerian women, learn to stand up to abuse and stop hiding and protecting abusers who couldnt give two shi.ts about you, expose these monsters to the public so that they can no longer hide under the cloak of fake respectability, as a matter of fact a database of woman beaters and abusers needs to be set up in order to alert unsuspecting women and protect them from becoming victims of these monsters.

Here in the western world many of these kinds of abusers usually end up behind bars or in extreme cases six feet under, i am sick and tired of hearing about these kinds of stories.
if we want to ensure that our young female children do not end up reliving these horror stories now is the time to do something to stop this sick and disturbing trend.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by akigbemaru: 11:48pm On Sep 23, 2012
Women who don't want nothing short of rich men should be able to bear the brunt when nemesis comes knocking on the door.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
cap28: There has to be a complete overhaul of the legislation in nigeria with regard to family law as soon as possible in order to stop this terrible abuse of women, what is the point of being married when you are nothing more than a punch bag?

How can any woman open her mouth to speak about the joys of marriage when behind closed doors she is catching the kind of hell you would not wish on your worst enemy? Nigerian men are known the world over as abusers of women that is why many of their marriages to non nigerian women do not last - no western woman would ever tolerate the kind of emotional and physical abuse that the mete out very casually on their own women without a second thought, until the govt introduces legislation that protects nigerian women from such monsters this kind of abuse is going to carry on ad infinitum. I was so disgusted at the testimony from the woman who was being beaten by that pathetic animal who actually tried to force her into aborting his own child - does it get any more callous than that? Also nigerian women, learn to stand up to abuse and stop hiding and protecting abusers who couldnt give two shi.ts about you, expose these monsters to the public so that they can no longer hide under the cloak of fake respectability, as a matter of fact a database of woman beaters and abusers needs to be set up in order to alert unsuspecting women and protect them from becoming victims of these monsters.

Here in the western world many of these kinds of abusers usually end up behind bars or in extreme cases six feet under, i am sick and tired of hearing about these kinds of stories.
if we want to ensure that our young female children do not end up reliving these horror stories now is the time to do something to stop this sick and disturbing trend.

Hmmmm... Nice post! - how about women who beat up their husbands/partners?

I've seen Nigerian women beat up their husbands and kick them out of the house in the UK, yet they still get restraining order against their victims(who happen to be men in these cases)....

I'm not a woman beater and I've never touched any woman in my young life on this planet. However, the law is flawed in the West because it favours women more...

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
debrief08: I am trying hard to understand why MTN will still let that Man host a family show
business is different from family issues. So they can't stop him cos he's good @ his job.If you are not successful in ur home, you are not successful at home. I don't know why seemingly respectable men do this to their wives.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Usokristi: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
I still advocate for proper and sincere courtship before marriage and if you discover that you both are not meant to be 2gether just part ways. Don't continue with the relationship because it must surely crumble. Any man who beats a woman is a weakly and my prayer is that I don't marry any beast in trousers and shirt
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by gutsNglory(m): 12:04am On Sep 24, 2012
dayokanu:

If a woman abuse you, Abuse your own back is cool, What of women who think they can beat anyone.

If the woman screams you ignore, she gets aggravated and she hit the guy he ignores, Later bust bottle on his head breaks

There should be laws against all form of violence whether to wife, to husband, to children to househelps or drivers

Recently a Pastor slapped a minor and we are all giving excuses why the slap might be deserved
Are you kidding me? "If a woman abuses you, you abuse your own back" That is utter crap and you dnt rily understand the dynamics of this things. In Nigeria, when naughty women fight they not only abuse the man, they ridicule him, maybe use his present financial condition to insult him, call him words like "good for nothing useless man". Smash the centre table, the TV, and other property. Then lock his shirt and say " You must kill me here today" Even if the man tries to leave the room and the house, some lock the door and throw away the key. And then start to pull the man's shirt. Atleast you watch nollywood. You don't taunt a man and expect to go scot free. If you act like an animal then don't complain when u get treated like one.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Moves: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2012
I still cannot for the life of me understand why so people still thinks it is okay for a man to beat his wife for any reason. It is even made worse that such victims even are most of time denied justice in our society. I have pursuing justice for an abused relative, the amount of stumbling blocks presented by the Nigerian society is such would discourage most women. There needs to be a re orientation of our society to see the evil of domestic violence and support given to victims.
Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by Tropilo(m): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2012

My friend GOD bless you!
I fear situations when i can not get the other side of a story especially when it concerns women.
I am a witness to what happened between a popular Nollywood (so called) star and her hubby. This evil daughter of Eve (GOD forgive her) knows how to bend-bend stories. Worst still is that Nollywood movie viewers see her as a lady-bird, meanwhile....! Wish i can mention her name.
Her husband caught her lesbianating she turned it against him. She was even "crobbing" a producer, but when you hear her talk. Kai, you no go believe say she carry demons for head.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) by cap28: 12:51am On Sep 24, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmmm... Nice post! - how about women who beat up their husbands/partners?

I've seen Nigerian women beat up their husbands and kick them out of the house in the UK, yet they still get restraining order against their victims(who happen to be men in these cases)....

I'm not a woman beater and I've never touched any woman in my young life on this planet. However, the law is flawed in the West because it favours women more...

women who beat up their husbands are very much in the minority and not the norm amongst nigerians. You are always going to get one or two isolated cases of women who beat up their husbands but in no way is this as commonplace as nigerian men who beat up their wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Burn Survivor, Ikendawg Releases Half Nude Photos To Promote Body Positivity / Ali Baba Criticises The Killing Of An Elephant In Ondo State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.