Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man (30133 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / 8 Ways Ladies Maltreat Their Boyfriends When They Start Seeing A Richer Guy / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2012
LastApostle:

WTF...Are you kidding me?

That man look like a ''superior cultist'' to me.
grin grin Oboy forget that money , you might end up turning to his Dog after spending the money and be there in his house barking anytime you see your ex. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by iykak47: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2012
This is a lesson to men, don't 'invest' much on a lady till she becomes your wife. This reminds me of the late Prnice Nico Mbarga popular song, Christiana, people from across the Niger understand what i mean.
Op collect the money and move on with your life, forget about karma, even if any thing bad befalls her, you are still the loser (no insult intended pls).
Where is the love?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by kilodese(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2012
Guy, you've lost the girl anyway.

Since they offered you the money, take it if you need/want it. All this nollywood mentality of karma should be thrown out, was it karma that made her dump the poster? she could have dumped you with no choice and you will still survive it. Love is a two-way road, surely yours is on a single lane. she doesn't love you anymore. So MOVE ON!

Since you have meddled with the money option, kindly pursue till the end. Ask the new mugu to deposit the money into my "charity organisation" and I will cash it out for you, no commission required. That way you might walk out with some dignity.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Websolution: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
Collect the money & move one wt your life and try make gud use of the money who knws you might be richer dan the guy dat came for her.who knws 2morow.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
sadeiyare: Now that you are matured and exposed, not when you were still in your early 20,s

you are right about that, because in my early 20s, i would have messed this place up and made a mockery out of this introduction, not forgetting the two timing biatch that i was coming to visit.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by slimchi2k2(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2012
@op
bros i feel ur pain, just leave everything if u are financia balance,
dis is common story, the money won't bring her back,no amount wat the pain
be strong,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by tlops(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2012
which guy will buy a girl off a lover? the new lover better beware lest a richer suitor comes around.

Guy take the cash (though less than your initial investment and love) and walk out.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Piro4rl(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
If u really have a true love for d girl then let her go without collecting any money, but if d love is 50% or less then u can go ahead and collect d 1m.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by DeCleff(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: Reject the money.

When you were spending it on her, you weren't expecting it back. This is an insult on your person. Do not allow them insult you this way. Even if he makes it 20 million, it will never replace the love you felt for her, and the true motives for what you did.

Reject the money and wish her well. . . What goes around comes around. . . They will be duly rewarded.

U said it all.

Op
pls reject that money and wish them well.

Someday u will realize u did well 4 rejecting d money.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by onatisi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
my guy forget love , there is nothing like love , infact ask the man if he can marry u also to his mother u wont mind,
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by airroseice(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
AmBeautiful: If you REALLY ARE A MAN
And you understand WHAT IT IS TO BE A MAN
And you know A MAN'S WORTH

Then you know what to do,
Otherwise, you are not A MAN.

Romeo and Juliet died for love, Why wont you just pin point what you think he should do eh? Why complicate the already complicated issue? *Le Sigh*

@OP: I'm not sure what you should do. I'll take the money though if I were in your shoes. Shit happen bro, you'll survive. Love Sucks. Sorry.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by AjanleKoko: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una no go kill person. People like money die for Naija sha cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by kilodese(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2012
DeCleff:

U said it all.

Op
pls reject that money and wish them well.

Someday u will realize u did well 4 rejecting d money.

You are not sure of that. This is nollywood mentality.

They initiated the compensation scheme not the poster. the poster is already contemplating on cashing in; so why back out now in the name of karma. Karma already hit the poster by his poster dumping him.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by abuabdulhaqq(m): 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2012
wissezy: grin grin grin grin grin grin
omo collect that money leave the girl alone many good girls are there outside waithing for u
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
Most of you guys have not experienced what this guy is going through.

Collect the money and buy some cartons of wine that will last you some months and toast another more beautiful girl with the change. Girls full everywhere falling ''in and out'' of relationships. Collect the coin and forget love. If you dont collect it, the girl is still gone.

Mtscheeew.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by iykak47: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
Piro4rl: If u really have a true love for d girl then let her go without collecting any money, but if d love is 50% or less then u can go ahead and collect d 1m.
Which love are you talking about? The gold digger never loved him in the first place, the op was just an Assistant Boy Friend ABF.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by chux76(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Guy negotiate to 2M..but if they insist on d 1M,then collect d bar n move on...U really wanna stick it out wiv her...but on a 2nd tot..wat if they r testing ur faithfulness??If u would let her go 4 a price??...Guy "thinks" it well oh...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by onatisi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2012
op i beg collect cash oo , dont collect check , and pls pray for them
and i wish i have ur luck , who know u can meet another 4 ladies like this too , that make it 4 million naira , man u are the luckieeessst man in the world

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
This shit has happened to me once,when my ex,was forced into marriage by her parents,though I wasn't offered any cash,but she ended up coming to meet me again to phuck her,her love still reside with me.I really phucked her a55,and extracted enough from her.then sha,I was still hustling. I was the one who lost contact with her..if she is being forced,she will come back,if she truly loves you,then it will be time to pay her back.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2012
Is this for real?or just a make believe?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by cowtail: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Forget the money and move on with your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Take d money and bleep her one more time... **singing Phil Collins' "one more nite"**
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by livingstoneony(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

Tell him 2 make it N2M
Collect d money, rendevour some boys 'kidnap d woman
And demand N20M
What do u think undecided
..gr8test idea! Kidnap d hoe get 20milli since d nicca thinks he is rich! When dey start having babies kidnap dey lil arses too! cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by texazzpete(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
AmBeautiful: Am sorry you are no longer a man!

At your age, you don't know the difference between 'I'm' and 'Am'...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by cupid4ig(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2012
i have said it the worst mistake u can ever make is investing in a lady that is not ur sister or from ur family angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by hrhobi1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
@ Op what if the man decides not to give u a dime ?, wetin u wan do ? Broda abeg no shout too much before matter spoil, collect the 1 EM and Bugg off.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by tlops(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2012
texazzpete:

Not many people (Nigerians) know the difference.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by livingstoneony(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
That's y u shouldn't take ladies them seriously,if a richer guy comes she might also leave this 1 for that one.it runs in the blood.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by slimdude(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2012
vivian chinaza: Lmao at all the comments.

Lol... Me is just thinking... "This things wae I dae see for nollywood,soo,e dae happen for real life?".
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by AjanleKoko: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
texazzpete:

Which one you no dey sef?
They sound the same na grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by bigbam: 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
O boy!!!!!

tell the man to up the offer to N5M collect the money and invest it heavily on 15 other girls out there

O bouwy!!

so women are Investments like this!!

I never knew ooooo - i would have INVESTED HEAVILY in all my girls (Ex's kuku)

so i can slap bill gates anyday anytime with hard currency!!

Maybe i should start investing heavily in women!

do they accept liquidity ratios and shares as well,

Odikwa good business - this is proper business thats not yet casted oh! shocked shocked shocked
u gat mout joor!!!!!!!!!
na to clect d funds go continue flex wif ya life no tym to dey die for one gal wey no want moi
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man by forkadict(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
sexkillz: It seems you don't know what love is, nor what you are talking about. . .

Love is not money. Love doesnt take into account money spent on an individual. You spend money on them because you are truly concerned about them, and want thier progress in life, and not because you would want it back. If he ever loved her, he would reject that money. No amount of money would replace what he felt for her. So because she left him, he should be settled? Was she initially meant to be an investment? Was the deal between them to pay him back for her education, when she gets a husband? What kind of laughable mentality are we displaying these days?

After collecting this money, will he stop talking about her and the heartbreak she caused him? Can he ever forget her for life? Collecting this money means that the love he claimed to have for her is fallacious. He would also demean himself the more if he accepts 1m. Is that the total of what he spent, if we are to start counting? Will that also pay for hurt feelings?

I understand that the level of poverty in this country is alarming. Most people commenting here and asking him to collect the 1m have not seen 1m before, and to them 1m looks and sounds like 100m. And then we ask how is it that people use thier wives for money? This is the answer! Lack of values. People no longer value anyone, or anything.

Imagine accepting money in exchange for love. . . He never loved her if so. If truly he loved her from the heart, he should wish her well and move on and stop seeking to degrade himself in this manner. She wants to eat her cake and have it. She wants to use him dump him and still laugh at him. She wants a free conscience by paying him off. . . Reverse psychology, make her die of guilt by rejecting the money.

sO YOU DIS BOY GET SMALL SENSE LIKE DIS? I TINK SAY NA ONLY DISCOMBULATED DISCOMBULATED YOU SABI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Filmed Having Sex With A Mad Woman Broad Daylight In Akwa Ibom (VIDEO) / She Can't Marry A Barber / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.