Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (22996 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 28, 2012
Qualifies ko, Qualified ni...

I just want to watch drama and see who d "real men" are on Nl, mk I laugh

My girls hv been keeping it real so far smiley
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2012
Dr young: whenever i saw his handle on line, i start to hyper ventilate ; 190 sweerie i need you. Pleaseeeeeeee

[size=15pt]OMG!! OMG!!

What have i done to merit this

please im not GAY, im here to get a gurlfriend leave me alone
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=13pt]I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
You just make me feel so good.
I will call you honey, darling, sweetheart...
You are the best, you are amazing!
I can’t get enough of you...You drive me wild!
You know me so well, inside and out.
I love you so much...
I love you with my heart and soul...
I love everything about you, inward and outward
You make me laugh all the time!
You keep my spirits so high
You have a wonderful sense of humour, you are so funny...
I love the way you brighten up a room...
I love the way you love me
I love the way you make me feel
You make me feel at the top of the world!
I never want you to stop loving me
I cherish your love for me
I don’t know what I would do without you in my life
You fill my world with hope and love...
You complete me so well
You make me feel so special and lucky
I need you so badly...
You just made my day
You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful
I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses...
I am sorry if I ever hurt you
I promise to love and cherish you forever
You are the one for me, my soul mate...
I don’t need anyone else in my life
You satisfy me completely
Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
I have always loved you and will always love you
I miss you terribly.
I am so lonely without you...
My world is empty without you.
I can’t wait to be with you.
[/size]

FIXED! sad how old r you?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:51am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

I out you.
[/size]

Don't fall for his copy and paste love o! This is where he got it from (probably)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100221170911AAQppTF
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 1:52am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]the gurls are too difficult

i underestimated them

even look at slimyem
[/size]
Lol... Girls are like that... They felt the same way about you.. Its just a matter of time...
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend: Another freestyle; don't crucify me slimyem. wink

@FlowerPower
FlowerPower, you're the flowerbomb
you're the definitely the bomb, and I'm trying to detonate you, babes
Get you in the spirit for this, maybe I'd be your vodka
Babes, you're a sprinter, ad you're racing through my mind
Don't laugh, babes; I'm just trying to work your nerves and read ur mind
Give me the bright light and let me leave you blind(in love)
I don't believe in love at first sight, but I love the sight of your radiant beauty
Can I get to know you

who wrote dis?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by DExplorer1: 1:53am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Going dutch!

Now i know why it seems you girls are hard to woo. You never would agree to follow the lines. You make it hard for the guys. That's isn't right!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:53am On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Girls are like that... They felt the same way about you.. Its just a matter of time...

Look at you chatting like you're a pro. Can't wait for tonight sha!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2012
girliegal:

FIXED! sad how old r you?

[size=15pt]old enough to date you, engage you and marry you in the next 2years undecided[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
You just make me feel so good.
I will call you honey, darling, sweetheart...
You are the best, you are amazing!
I can’t get enough of you...You drive me wild!
You know me so well, inside and out.
I love you so much...
I love you with my heart and soul...
I love everything about you, inward and outward
You make me laugh all the time!
You keep my spirits so high
You have a wonderful sense of humour, you are so funny...
I love the way you brighten up a room...
I love the way you love me
I love the way you make me feel
You make me feel at the top of the world!
I never want you to stop loving me
I cherish your love for me
I don’t know what I would do without you in my life
You fill my world with hope and love...
You complete me so well
You make me feel so special and lucky
I need you so badly...
You just made my day
You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful
I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses...
I am sorry if I ever hurt you
I promise to love and cherish you forever
You are the one for me, my soul mate...
I don’t need anyone else in my life
You satisfy me completely
Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
I have always loved you and will always love you
I miss you terribly.
I am so lonely without you...
My world is empty without you.
[/size]
You forgot d name of d author and novel u stole dis from
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:55am On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

Now i know why it seems you girls are hard to woo. You never would agree to follow the lines. You make it hard for the guys. That's isn't right!

It never should be easy. If you want something badly, you have to fight for it
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:55am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Don't fall for his copy and paste love o! This is where he got it from (probably)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100221170911AAQppTF

angry angry
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=15pt]old enough to date you, engage you and marry you in the next 2years undecided[/size]

pele o. ur nursery rhymes dont measure up.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by DExplorer1: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz: Qualifies ko, Qualified ni...

I just want to watch drama and see who d "real men" are on Nl, mk I laugh

My girls hv been keeping it real so far smiley
You've got two dudes hanging around.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:56am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

angry angry

Ha!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:57am On Sep 28, 2012
dvdon:
You forgot d name of d author and novel u stole dis from

[size=18pt]poems for sijo - 190 (198*-2099) [/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 28, 2012
@ 190, who says i am gay. I will be the best that have ever happen to you. When i mean hard on; common that is the clit, you sweet slow poke. If you do not give me an answer then i am going to stalk you. You better get them to ban me cos you are in for a very looooooooong night.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend: Another freestyle; don't crucify me slimyem. wink

@FlowerPower
FlowerPower, you're the flowerbomb
you're the definitely the bomb, and I'm trying to detonate you, babes
Get you in the spirit for this, maybe I'd be your vodka
Babes, you're a sprinter, ad you're racing through my mind
Don't laugh, babes; I'm just trying to work your nerves and read ur mind
Give me the bright light and let me leave you blind(in love)
I don't believe in love at first sight, but I love the sight of your radiant beauty
Can I get to know you?

Ok ok, that wasn't too bad. You went from a 0 to about a 4. wink
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:57am On Sep 28, 2012
girliegal:

pele o. ur nursery rhymes dont measure up.

[size=15pt]ok what can i do to date you undecided[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Look at you chatting like you're a pro. Can't wait for tonight sha!
Lol... I'm not a pro dear... I just wrote what came to my mind instanta... Don't worry i will be your papi for tonight...
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2012

That red font is doing werey for my eyesight. Can't you use black like everyone else?

Do you crave attention badly??
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:58am On Sep 28, 2012
Dr young: @ 190, who says i am gay. I will be the best that have ever happen to you. When i mean hard on; common that is the clit, you sweet slow poke. If you do not give me an answer then i am going to stalk you. You better get them to ban me cos you are in for a very looooooooong night.

[size=15pt]i am a GUY leave me alone MANH! angry angry angry[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL: 190

That red font is doing werey for my eyesight. Can't you use black like everyone else?

Do you crave attention badly??

[size=14pt]SAY YES to my proposal and i would crave your name on the Skies in pink [/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 1:59am On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I'm not a pro dear... I just wrote what came to my mind instanta... Don't worry i will be your papi for tonight...

I've got a papa...

But I'll be waiting. Hope you can deliver
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

You've got two dudes hanging around.
undecided undecided undecided

LMAO @ 190 and Dr young!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=14pt]SAY YES to my proposal and i would crave your name on the Skies in pink [/size]

I detest the colour pink. But it's a lot better for the eyes than the blood you were using to type before.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
undecided undecided undecided

LMAO @ 190 and Dr young!!

Match made in an[a]l heaven
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Prove urself and woo abiL!

let us see if u make d cut or not grin grin
Hahaha! I'll do that when I'm properly rested. But why this "abiL"? I just hope this "abiL" isn't a computer program -- not that I'm clueless about source codes, of course. grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2012
Dr young: @ 190, who says i am gay. I will be the best that have ever happen to you. When i mean hard on; common that is the clit, you sweet slow poke. If you do not give me an answer then i am going to stalk you. You better get them to ban me cos you are in for a very looooooooong night.

[size=15pt]your clit gets hard on

please someone tell me whats going on here

whyz this happening to me
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 2:01am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

I've got a papa...

But I'll be waiting. Hope you can deliver
Deliver what? Poems= NO, Words= YES... I can be a 2nd papi cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]Dr young SIR

Its men asking women out

Not women or shemales or males asking men out so i politely say NO to your offer

thank you - please theres ikekings or acidisios talk to them undecided
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2012
190babe,190 sweerie;190 honey, 190 love,190 honeypie,190 gay lover,190 my all in all,190 my heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34)

4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.