Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (23090 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by cajiza: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Pls, I'll like to knw if the girls are not handicaps o. Anyways I'm down for it

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: washere let go there u sure say u fit? grin gringrin grin

jst remove d question mark,all d guys in d house wan use money 2 seize hrt grin, but me go use caring 2 control ugrin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by jhydebaba(m): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Just woke up with a hard-on undecided
Dip it inside a smail shell man
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2012
D-Explorer:
Goodmorning people, i'm so feeling the heat in the house. Pls., check this thread before 7pm today to know who you're paired with. Thanks!
I hav dis stage/phase locked down in some sense. Jst keep my MOD 4 me o.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by jhydebaba(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Just woke up with a hard-on undecided
Dip it inside a snail shell man, that should help for now.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ishilove: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]is that a yes, just say yes

i'll buy your father a pathfinder jeep and your mama - some HOLLANDIS WRAPPER undecided
[/size]
O 190 honey,take me, I'm all your's...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: yea u are right he gat some lesson to teach them cheesy
i will teach u a lesson on hw b'tiful u recheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ishilove: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]your babe

you cant even pay the Naira 25 dowry on her head!

park well jor let zenith bank see road undecided
[/size]
Lwkmd!!!!

FYI, its 50,000, not 25 naira cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2012
Just a suggestion. . .

We need to know the number of guys and girls willing for this. Have a list for guys and another for girls. Anyone not interested should then pull out.

Thereafter, we'll now know how the pairing would be. Either 3 guys to a lady, or 2 guys to a lady. Guys would only woo the lady they are paired with to avoid unnecessary rambuctiousness on this thread and eliminates the needless talking to different ladies at the same time. It's all for fun, so nothing serious. . . Will come up with more suggestions. A little busy to think right now...

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ariyke: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2012
Ishilove:
O 190 honey,take me, I'm all your's...cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Badt gurl grin gringrin grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ishilove: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2012
brokoto: see this one o, im de even call am naira 25. them tell you say because them de write am like this: N25 come mean say na so you gats pronounce am? abeg go find naira 25 to pay, i go soon give her belle and she go run come live with me and my 8 brothers for house free of charge. tongue tongue tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

BROKOTO, ME??!??!!

ROTFL!!!!

You dey craze o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2012
Btw, ever since i became a mod, this is the first thread that has gotten to 18 pages without me having to hide any comment! We need to emulate and uphold this kind of spirit and spread it across the other threads we comment on. smiley

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2012
Sexkillz, who will compose d list, is it u or d OP? Make una no ommit me oo.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by free2ryhme: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2012
----
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by omiobo: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2012
cajiza: Pls, I'll like to knw if the girls are not handicaps o. Anyways I'm down for it

grin. Handicap has nothing to do with punanmi. nah
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ariyke: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2012
Demaejy:
jst remove d question mark,all d guys in d house wan use money 2 seize hrt grin, but me go use caring 2 control ugrin
shocked Realy?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2012
caseless: Sexkillz, who will compose d list, is it u or d OP? Make una no ommit me oo.
Na OP go compose am, then those wey no want do again or those wey dia name no dey dia go oppose am. . .
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2012
omiobo:

grin. Handicap has nothing to do with punanmi. nah
those puni dat do not obey theory of elasticity ar handicaped both in shape and size ( in diameter).
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Btw, ever since i became a mod, this is the first thread that has gotten to 18 pages without me having to hide any comment! We need to emulate and uphold this kind of spirit and spread it across the other threads we comment on. smiley
Challenge accepted! grin grin angry
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Challenge accepted! grin grin angry
How are you? smiley
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Na OP go compose am, then those wey no want do again or those wey dia name no dey dia go oppose am.
Talk of favoritism and oppositn.Op dnt b selktive O!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 28, 2012
Hi 190 angel, let me treat your hard-on.pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by freecocoa(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2012
Kai na wa sha.

Do these boys even have girlfriends in the real world? See jonsing undecided
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: How are you? smiley
I dey! embarassed
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Goldieluks: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2012
freecocoa: Kai na wa sha.

lol. cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2012

Well, everyone is not the same. Style differs. They are free to express them selves the way they deem themselves fit and original. Truth is that, some girls still fall for these. It is because you are reading them that's why maybe.

Words sound better when spoken and emotions are involved. This is just for fun though. It is left for the lady being wooed to accept the guy's methodology. Condemning them from the onset could bring discouragement and would push guys from originality to ingenuity. . .

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2012
caseless: those puni dat do not obey theory of elasticity ar handicaped both in shape and size ( in diameter).

shocked dude, are you saying there are withered punnaries on here?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
I dey! embarassed
That's good to know. Getting ready for tonight?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

lol. cheesy

undecided
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2012

we don't have grin hope u are a single too:/?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Don't fall for his copy and paste love o! This is where he got it from (probably)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100221170911AAQppTF
Waoh! You made this dude go unclad cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2012
sexkillz: Well, everyone is not the same. Style differs. They are free to express them selves the way they deem themselves fit and original. Truth is that, some girls still fall for these. It is because you are reading them that's why maybe.

Words sound better when spoken and emotions are involved. This is just for fun though. It is left for the lady being wooed to accept the guy's methodology. Condemning them from the onset could bring discouragement and would push guys from originality to ingenuity. . .
All what these boys are doing here is bla bla bla, 0% originality.

That's not how to get a lady's attention, simplicity and originality does it, they are trying too hard to make sense to no avail.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34)

"You Cheated On Me Multiple Times"- New Jersey Lady Slams Her Ex For Shading Her / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.