Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (23094 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:19am On Sep 28, 2012
dvdon:
Your welcome but hey if not ME someone will surely burst ur bubble wink cheesy

I don't live in a bubble
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

He's the one on your right hand side in the picture.
tongue

I'm a snitch!!
shocked shocked shocked
hmm....not bad sha!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

I don't live in a bubble
Yeah you do cos if u float a bubble its ur breath flying it.
Now tell me or ask if I saw u blow a bubble
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
You just make me feel so good.
I will call you honey, darling, sweetheart...
You are the best, you are amazing!
I can’t get enough of you...You drive me wild!
You know me so well, inside and out.
I love you so much...
I love you with my heart and soul...
I love everything about you, inward and outward
You make me laugh all the time!
You keep my spirits so high
You have a wonderful sense of humour, you are so funny...
I love the way you brighten up a room...
I love the way you love me
I love the way you make me feel
You make me feel at the top of the world!
I never want you to stop loving me
I cherish your love for me
I don’t know what I would do without you in my life
You fill my world with hope and love...
You complete me so well
You make me feel so special and lucky
I need you so badly...
You just made my day
You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful
I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses...
I am sorry if I ever hurt you
I promise to love and cherish you forever
You are the one for me, my soul mate...
I don’t need anyone else in my life
You satisfy me completely
Marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world!
I have always loved you and will always love you
I miss you terribly.
I am so lonely without you...
My world is empty without you.
I can’t wait to be with you.
Ogbeni, God don catch you. So na to use google find poem wey u go use toast girl abi?...na so ur brain don knock reach?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:25am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Why are u laughing?? Is it not you I am trying to help?! angry

No more help from me!! angry angry

Ok sorry please help me cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:26am On Sep 28, 2012
ItsModella:
Ogbeni, God don catch you. So na to use google find poem wey u go use toast girl abi?...na so ur brain don knock reach?

Sweetie did you like d poem kiss
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by bittyend(m): 2:26am On Sep 28, 2012
FlowerPower:

Ok ok, that wasn't too bad. You went from a 0 to about a 4. wink

4 like the four-lettered word LOVE
We're way too young to know what love is
we don't need to rush
Flower bomb, can I blow up on your mind
make you my c4 like the 4 you gave me?
Babes, I'm just playing
I'm trying to sleep, but I can't
the thought of you is keeping me awake by your flower power
the scent and beauty emerging from the sleepy ground
the power to heal and your deserving place in the flower vase at the bottom of my heart
be my Lavender and let me use u for aromatherapy
or Chamomile and be my natural histamine blocker
maybe my Hawthorn and cure my high blood pressure.

PS: Just freestyling, don't judge me lol... Back to bed!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 28, 2012
I got 2 go see u all at d tornament
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:31am On Sep 28, 2012
For AbiL

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sweetie did you like d poem kiss
No...maybe when you become a bit more original, I might give you a second look.

acidosis: Now I wanna put it on you like 1-2-3

Take a look at me, I'm potential Everything I do is sequencial
Me and my people presidential
Haaa everything-tial
Everything I do is click click- tial
I dey gba kontrol cos I'm special
Me if I wan do, if I wan do I
dey get kontrol o

Everytime. . .Everything

C'mon babe join me.. .. lets keel it rolling . .ha! ha!
As in, acidosis is now on a Vic O level...
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 2:39am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

I'm obsessed!
With who?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2012
bittyend:

4 like the four-lettered word LOVE
We're way too young to know what love is
we don't need to rush
Flower bomb, can I blow up on your mind
make you my c4 like the 4 you gave me?
Babes, I'm just playing
I'm trying to sleep, but I can't
the thought of you is keeping me awake by your flower power
the scent and beauty emerging from the sleepy ground
the power to heal and your deserving place in the flower vase at the bottom of my heart
be my Lavender and let me use u for aromatherapy
or Chamomile and be my natural histamine blocker
maybe my Hawthorn and cure my high blood pressure.

PS: Just freestyling, don't judge me lol... Back to bed!

You had me right up until you said histamine blocker sad. Off to bed. Good night!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by wissezy: 2:50am On Sep 28, 2012
*yawns* where are the hot girls(tall, slim, fair with beautiful face) cos what i'm seeing here is short, rude atinga with beautiful face-that thinks that shes hot, Cos someboys in here gat no eyes or jst swagless. Is there no hot girl in here?

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 28, 2012
Somebody please go get CoolVal out of his novel and ask him to show these men men-in-training how to "mack"!

2 Likes

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Goldieluks: 3:13am On Sep 28, 2012
Lmao see copy and paste poems. 190 u no fit compose common poem from your heart? Must u steal? grin grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by wissezy: 3:58am On Sep 28, 2012
*subscribing*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by bittyend(m): 4:38am On Sep 28, 2012
Still freestyling

shollyPOPs, will you be my moon and star cocoPOPs?
so i can have every morning like early morning sex
and feel the soothing freshness of the moon and the brightness of the stars
Or my POPcorn, so I can have you while I watch this romantic movie
make you feel the warmth of my lusciously thick African lips
lick you from head to toe and let my saliva provide the needed moisture to soften you up
and watch you moan all night long
Maybe POP you like champaz and drink you gently till I get tipsy
lose control and think about you all night long
The choice is yours, mami
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2012
^^ lol, go back to bed Bitty angry
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: *raise up hands*
*Takes her*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2012
Ishilove:
Its *in store for me*, not "in stock for me".
U fhuck up! I! Wole soyinkESS, hope dis ur anglo-correction class will not derail this topic like idowu nd omiobo are doing. *No vex o*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: hehehehe dis one na badest market in town chei!
don't worry me don entre the house keeping my eyes on you,lets wait till night grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ariyke: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2012
caseless: *Takes her*
*dove for cover*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by DExplorer1: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2012
Goodmorning people, i'm so feeling the heat in the house. Pls., check this thread before 7pm today to know who you're paired with. Thanks!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ariyke: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2012
Demaejy:
don't worry me don entre the house keeping my eyes on you,lets wait till night grin
washere let go there u sure say u fit? grin gringrin grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Ariyke: 7:22am On Sep 28, 2012
FlowerPower: Somebody please go get CoolVal out of his novel and ask him to show these men men-in-training how to "mack"!
yea u are right he gat some lesson to teach them cheesy

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2012
wissezy: *yawns* where are the hot girls(tall, slim, fair with beautiful face) cos what i'm seeing here is short, rude atinga with beautiful face-that thinks that shes hot, Cos someboys in here gat no eyes or jst swagless. Is there no hot girl in here?
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2012
ItsModella:

As in, acidosis is now on a Vic O level...

oh yes dear. . .I look around yesterday but didn't see you
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 28, 2012
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2012
ROOM IS dry
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by jhydebaba(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2012
acidosis™:
ROOM IS dry
*pours water*
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2012
Just woke up with a hard-on undecided
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Caseless: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2012
Ariyke: *dove for cover*
*Lay siege 2 her hideout*

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34)

My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.