Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. (22995 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:03am On Sep 28, 2012

Let me give you a tip.

You can't be running from girls to girls. Girls don't dig that.

Pick a girl, and stick to her, until she gets bored of you annoying her, then she MIGHT say yes to you.

(Don't pick me though)
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:04am On Sep 28, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Hahaha! I'll do that when I'm properly rested. But why this "abiL"? I just hope this "abiL" isn't a computer program -- not that I'm clueless about source codes, of course. grin

Yes I'm a bot cool
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2012
[size=15pt]how did you find yourself from education to romance section

leave me alone dude!

this isnt funny anymore
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 2:04am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
[size=15pt]Dr young SIR

Its men asking women out

Not women or shemales or males asking men out so i politely say NO to your offer

thank you - please theres ikekings or acidisios talk to them undecided
[/size]
Guy you dey fall hand... A woman is proposing to you na shakara you dey do... Keep it up... It seems like you are good with wanking...
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:05am On Sep 28, 2012
Dr young: 190babe,190 sweerie;190 honey, 190 love,190 honeypie,190 gay lover,190 my all in all,190 my heart.
Code red! Code red!! Gay alert! Gay alert!!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2012
Okay, love for now
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL: 190

Let me give you a tip.

You can't be running from girls to girls. Girls don't dig that.

Pick a girl, and stick to her, until she gets bored of you annoying her, then she MIGHT say yes to you.

(Don't pick me though)

[size=15pt]hmmm

Thanks for the tip sweetpumpkin, I stuck with shollypopz for 2weeks
what did i get, nothing but pure anger, reject and faustration
since she broke my heart, i never stayed with one woman anymore

and why cant i ask you out, u're like the most attractive moon around here
bsides we are probably age mates, good enough for the marriage and kids!
unlike shollypopz dats probably 42
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Hahaha! I'll do that when I'm properly rested. But why this "abiL"? I just hope this "abiL" isn't a computer program -- not that I'm clueless about source codes, of course. grin
HA! We will be waiting......Hp u got d skills to back up ur words sha?!

Nah, she's not a program but a young beautiful Nigerian girl....
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:07am On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Deliver what? Poems= NO, Words= YES... I can be a 2nd papi cheesy

We'll see your word delivery tonight. Hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:08am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=15pt]hmmm

[/size]

2 weeks isn't a long time. Keep at it. Sholly's heart of stone for you can be melted. It requires perseverance
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:08am On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Guy you dey fall hand... A woman is proposing to you na shakara you dey do... Keep it up... It seems like you are good with wanking...

[size=15pt]hUH

Does dr young look like a woman to you sir
if thats the case carrry dr young give me vivian chinaza make the thing balance angry angry
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:09am On Sep 28, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Code red! Code red!! Gay alert! Gay alert!!

thank you, thank you!! cry cry
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=15pt]hmmm

[/size]
LMAO!! Yes, I'm 42 190.....I did not break ur heart ooo, stop lying!

U and abiL might just be d perfect match, lol!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:10am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

2 weeks isn't a long time. Keep at it. Sholly's heart of stone for you can be melted. It requires perseverance

[size=15pt]she has no heart,

I rather stick with who now ooh, who do u suggest for me
suggest someone or i'll come for you kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 2:10am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

We'll see your word delivery tonight. Hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew
Hmmmm.... Keep waiting for ”ikekings“ word delivery... Until then..
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:11am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:

This girl!! It's too late to be drinking oo. You berra remove my name from that sentence you've just formed
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:11am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:

[size=15pt]yeah my family pastor told me shes the missing rib

but the problem is shes not ready shes still looking for dude with 6pack abs

and yuh broke my hart 3 times in 3 hrs undecided
[/size]
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:11am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Yes I'm a bot cool
Uh-oh! I'll be back with some $strings when my head is clear.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 28, 2012
Abil this one goes 2 u
Babe my hrt pounds so fast like I need an aide
I see your name Abil and I knw I will be able to live
Let me melt d ice dat surrounds ur hrt so when
I look into those eyes I could see ur choice.
For once I feel strange in my hrt, I pick up ma phone and call my doctor only 2 be told am in love.
So I ask what d cure and he says go get her love.
I pause.... But I knw that if Abil let's me I will be Able to 2 be her Choice

1 Like

Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 2:12am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=15pt]hUH

Does dr young look like a woman to you sir
if thats the case carrry dr young give me vivian chinaza make the thing balance angry angry
[/size]
Lol... I'm ok with my ”vivi“... You can carry on with your male or female friend...
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:12am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

This girl!! It's too late to be drinking oo. You berra remove my name from that sentence you've just formed

grin grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:12am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=15pt]she has no heart,

I rather stick with who now ooh, who do u suggest for me
suggest someone or i'll come for you kiss kiss kiss
[/size]

Dr young

Or

Ikekings.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2012
dvdon: Abil this one goes 2 u
Babe my hrt pounds so fast like I need an aide
I see your name Abil and I knw I will be able to live
Let me melt d ice dat surrounds ur hrt so when
I look into those eyes I could see ur choice.
For once I feel strange in my hrt, I pick up ma phone and call my doctor only 2 be told am in love.
So I ask what d cure and he says go get her love.
I pause.... But I knw that if Abil let's me I will be Able to 2 be her Choice

Like I've said, I don't do nursery school rhymes.

Thanks though.
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:13am On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I'm ok with my ”vivi“... You can carry on with your male or female friend...

grin grin grin
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by 190theclown: 2:13am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Dr young

Or

Ikekings.

i'll pass

So no single woman on this nairaland for 190

na wa!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:14am On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Hmmmm.... Keep waiting for ”ikekings“ word delivery... Until then..

Until then.... Let's enjoy this show
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

i'll pass

So no single woman on this nairaland for 190

na wa!

Why are you so hungry for pusssssy? Na wa o.

Don't be too desperate o, play it cool.

Copy ikekings. He's just chilling
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by ikekings(m): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Dr young

Or

Ikekings.
Huh? Why are you suggesting me? I can see you have some secret issues with me... Don't worry we will talk for yonder....
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin
Why are u laughing?? Is it not you I am trying to help?! angry

No more help from me!! angry angry
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2012
ikekings: Huh? Why are you suggesting me? I can see you have some secret issues with me... Don't worry we will talk for yonder....

I'm obsessed!
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 28, 2012
abiL:

Like I've said, I don't do nursery school rhymes.

Thanks though.
Your welcome but hey if not ME someone will surely burst ur bubble wink cheesy
Re: For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge. by abiL(f): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Why are u laughing?? Is it not you I am trying to help?! angry

No more help from me!! angry angry

He's the one on your right hand side in the picture.
tongue

I'm a snitch!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34)

4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.