Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (37901 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by marcphemm: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2012
Funny how we have not mentioned pregnancy-induced marriages, a typical Nigerian lady has at least 3 boyfriends at a time, and she sleeps with the three.
Once she gets pregnant, she does her maths, and look for the most prospective one among the 3,more like the biggest mugu, and then accuses him of being responsible.
Trust our Naija Mothers, once they hear that their son has impregnated a lady, the next thing is to force them into marriage. This to me is the cause of most bastard first kids, Now look around and you will see a lot of newly wedded couples having their kids in less than 9 months after wedding... All potential Bastards,Are you a first child and you are reading this grin? Now call your mom and ask her before it is too late

4 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2012
Nothing new here. Only 'real men' would be surprised by these things. Nigerian women are the most deceitful in the world, not necessarily because of their promiscuity (after all, promiscuity is a general human phenomenon), but because of the PRETENCE and unbearable STEALTH with which they often mask and escape with their promiscuity. You'd see them parading themselves as paragons of virtue and goodness, looking for who to fool with their cosmetic 'morality'. Many fools fall for their scams, and rush off to the altar to confer their surnames on veteran wh.o.r.e.s - praising God for having found 'a good thing', lol.

I guess many guys allow themselves to get carried away by the veneer of hard-to-get, pseudo virtue that many Nigerian women expertly portray at first: "Oh, I can't have sex with you until we get married". . . "oh, what do you take me for, excuse me!", blah blah blah. Lol. Beneath this their yeye initial gragra lies a massive can of worms. On the average, they have slept with and are sleeping with a plethora of men for diverse selfish reasons. . .lecturers, bosses, 'big boy' moneybags, ex boyfriends, thugs, pastors, landlords, customers, clients, godfathers, connectors, sugar daddies, sugar sons, gateman, security men, NYSC camp commandants, and just about anybody that they can gain something important from, etc. etc. etc. Yet, they would deny even at gunpoint, if their cuckold boyfriends or husbands ever suspect/accuse them of merely hugging any of these men, let alone sleeping with them. This is the real problem with Nigerian females.

The deceit is truly shocking for those who are discerning enough to know. Their boldness in commiting these atrocities is made worse by the fact that too many 'mature' men trust them too easily these days based on false, self-deluding beliefs or assurances. As long as men continue to be 'mature' and 'real' enough to keep trusting Naija women and believing their fake 'goodness', then they would continue to raise other men's children as their own. Naija women generally behave better and are more faithful when they know that you don't trust them foolishly. . .and when they can't afford to incur your wrath. You always have to make sure they earn that trust; NEVER give it to them gratuitously.

14 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2012
pro01: Nothing new here. Only 'real men' would be surprised by these things. Nigerian women are the most deceitful in the world, not necessarily because of their promiscuity (after all, promiscuity is a general human phenomenon), but because of the PRETENCE and unbearable STEALTH with which they often mask and escape with their promiscuity. You'd see them parading themselves as paragons of virtue and goodness, looking for who to fool with their cosmetic 'morality'. Many fools fall for their scams, and rush off to the altar to confer their surnames on veteran wh.o.r.e.s - praising God for having found 'a good thing', lol.

I guess many guys allow themselves to get carried away by the veneer of hard-to-get, pseudo virtue that many Nigerian women expertly portray at first: "Oh, I can't have sex with you until we get married". . . "oh, what do you take me for, excuse me!", blah blah blah. Lol. Beneath this their yeye initial gragra lies a massive can of worms. On the average, they have slept with and are sleeping with a plethora of men for diverse selfish reasons. . .lecturers, bosses, 'big boy' moneybags, ex boyfriends, thugs, pastors, landlords, customers, clients, godfathers, connectors, sugar daddies, sugar sons, gateman, security men, NYSC camp commandants, and just about anybody that they can gain something important from, etc. etc. etc. Yet, they would deny even at gunpoint, if their cuckold boyfriends or husbands ever suspects/accuses them of merely hugging any of these men, let alone sleeping with them. This is the real problem with Nigerian females.

The deceit is truly shocking for those who are discerning enough to konw. Their boldness in commiting their atrocities is made worse by the fact that too many 'mature' men trust them too easily these days based on false, self-deluding beliefs or assurances. As long as men continue to be 'mature' and 'real' enough to keep trusting Naija women and believing their fake 'goodness', then they would continue to raise other men's children as their own. Naija women generally behave better and are more faithful when they know that you don't trust them foolishly. . .and when they can't afford to incur your wrath. You always have to make sure they earn that trust; NEVER give it to them gratuitously.
I agree with the bolded. They really enjoy depicting their holier than thou attitude when in fact they are the biggest whores and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by MacLovington(m): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
I know a few guys married to some really effing w.hores I'd never touch with a barge pole! Ignorance is bliss.

Men are virtually mugu anyway. Only by the Grace of God.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by gbadexy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
No be news, its well known that there are many bastards among first borns and only the mother knows the father of her child.
That is the reason why they ask for only the person's mother's maiden name for official purpose or spiritual purpose.
I doubt the percentage though, where and when did they conduct their research.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by dnawah(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
30% 9ja women r in hell already.i wonder which part of 9ja is d most affected?
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by awesome31: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2012
[b][/b] i wonder what i would do to my wif if i find out that any of my children is not from me
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Yahoo1(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2012
9ja Women i haill oooo....they are all the same,just from different parents! If na me eh...i go just put spiritual razor for that thing...any man dat dares put his thing,will surely cry woof
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by swoosh(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
where can u have DNA done in Lagos
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by HiiiPower(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
pro01: Nothing new here. Only 'real men' would be surprised by these things. Nigerian women are the most deceitful in the world, not necessarily because of their promiscuity (after all, promiscuity is a general human phenomenon), but because of the PRETENCE and unbearable STEALTH with which they often mask and escape with their promiscuity. You'd see them parading themselves as paragons of virtue and goodness, looking for who to fool with their cosmetic 'morality'. Many fools fall for their scams, and rush off to the altar to confer their surnames on veteran wh.o.r.e.s - praising God for having found 'a good thing', lol.

I guess many guys allow themselves to get carried away by the veneer of hard-to-get, pseudo virtue that many Nigerian women expertly portray at first: "Oh, I can't have sex with you until we get married". . . "oh, what do you take me for, excuse me!", blah blah blah. Lol. Beneath this their yeye initial gragra lies a massive can of worms. On the average, they have slept with and are sleeping with a plethora of men for diverse selfish reasons. . .lecturers, bosses, 'big boy' moneybags, ex boyfriends, thugs, pastors, landlords, customers, clients, godfathers, connectors, sugar daddies, sugar sons, gateman, security men, NYSC camp commandants, and just about anybody that they can gain something important from, etc. etc. etc. Yet, they would deny even at gunpoint, if their cuckold boyfriends or husbands ever suspect/accuse them of merely hugging any of these men, let alone sleeping with them. This is the real problem with Nigerian females.

The deceit is truly shocking for those who are discerning enough to know. Their boldness in commiting these atrocities is made worse by the fact that too many 'mature' men trust them too easily these days based on false, self-deluding beliefs or assurances. As long as men continue to be 'mature' and 'real' enough to keep trusting Naija women and believing their fake 'goodness', then they would continue to raise other men's children as their own. Naija women generally behave better and are more faithful when they know that you don't trust them foolishly. . .and when they can't afford to incur your wrath. You always have to make sure they earn that trust; NEVER give it to them gratuitously.

The only sensible post on this thread. Only a blinkered gaffer
will disagree with your post. Trust a Nigerian woman and die young.
Even the church rats are not left out of this viral deadly/promiscuous equation.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by vanstanzy(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2012

U right mehn. For me i look at every lady with suspicion, cos i know am dealing with a (deceitful) serpent. Yeah, they are a very lovable character, but be wise in dealing with them. Trust me, i know what am saying.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by MacLovington(m): 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
HiiiPower:

Even the church rats are not left out of this viral deadly/promiscuous equation.

But come o. Why is it now that just about every Naija person is a deacon/deaconess or alhaji/hajia that we are on the slippery slope of moral decay in such a bewildering way?

Have we lost the plot completely?
Is there a need for complete re-orientation?

Can we prosper long term if we destroy the essence of the oldest institution in the world (family)?

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Benito69(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2012
Even an illiterate knows this...why not tell us how a child can have the features of a white person, but his dna is that of his mother and her husband?.
These so-called experts are jobless making statements that are already known.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by vanstanzy(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2012
ItsModella:

Are you serious? What level playing field are you on about? This article clearly didn't talk about men who choose to have children outside their marital homes. A woman has a child outside her marital home and keeps her husband out of the loop and you call it level-playing field? Well, I beg to differ from your point of view. This is not a level-playing field rather it is just plain deceitful. Infidelity and deceit should not be justified in the name of "level-playing field"

Don't mind her. I wonder what kind of wife, marriage councellor Efemena xy would make.

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by abbeyty(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
marcphemm: Funny how we have not mentioned pregnancy-induced marriages, a typical Nigerian lady has at least 3 boyfriends at a time, and she sleeps with the three.
Once she gets pregnant, she does her maths, and look for the most prospective one among the 3,more like the biggest mugu, and then accuses him of being responsible.
Trust our Naija Mothers, once they hear that their son has impregnated a lady, the next thing is to force them into marriage. This to me is the cause of most bastard first kids, Now look around and you will see a lot of newly wedded couples having their kids in less than 9 months after wedding... [b]All potential [b]Bastard[/b]s,[/b]Are you a first child and you are reading this grin? Now call your mom and ask her before it is too late

lol, that bolded part got me laughing.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2012
HiiiPower:

i disagree with you and pro01 slightly......
the society should also be blamed in large parts - the nigerian society places too much premium on children in marriages. some in-laws lie in wait and wouldn't hesitate to throw a barren woman out of her matrimonial home. in nigeria, the ignorance and the illiteracy blame the women mostly for childless marriages even though some men can't shoot straight! so why won't these women seek alternative means to keep their position in their husbands' houses?

you also have arranged marriages where some women were forced by their greedy parents to marry men they do not love at all - that's an invitation to infidelity as most of these women had boyfriends on the side before their parents insisted they must marry a wealthy suitor! until we do something about these problems, women would continue to raise bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by omotayokay: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2012
swoosh: where can u have DNA done in Lagos

you said it nd you were laffin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by zibe(m): 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2012
This reminds me of one of my friends. He impregnated his girlfriend in school 2yrs ago and since the girl was afraid of abortion, she decided to have the baby, but the deal was that the guy would take care of the baby, so my friend's mum is actually the one taking care of the child (after series of quarrels with my friend of course). Now the girl married another guy this year but the guy actually doesn't know that the girl has a son from another man. I know this cos my friend told me that the girl decided to forget everything that had to do with him(my friend).

Now although this is a different scenario, I'm only wondering what would become of the boy if he actually finds out about his mother one day and decides to confront her...and then the mum's husband gets to know.

My point is...the child is probably going to be the one that has to deal with all these lies at the end.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by gbadexy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2012
andyanders: Poster, I know you are an example of a bastard hence the post.It started from your father, who had no father, and from your mother who must have slept with someone else to have gotten you and your siblings. How can you pick Nigeria as a sample case whereby we are not all that promiscuous like the western world. Do you know what 30% of a country is? Go and ask your mother who your true father is.I know my true father and we are not bastards as you are.
I suspect you are a first born! You don't need to take it serious or personal.
It happens but the statistics was exaggerated.
I even doubt the part where they said big men and children were crying. How many father would take their grown up children for paternity test or how many married couples would do it for grown children except where a guy wants to come and claim the child from the father.
I doubt the post though but this things happen.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by tunde1200(m): 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2012
This one scare me ooooo guys. Imagine the child I love so much turn to be another mans own.
Just can't imagine what will happen.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by ikachi1: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
A least we are sure that their mothers are their biological mothers. Men are always on the losing end haba! grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2012
the only 'positive' i see here is the quasi-abundance of sex with varied partners. That can only be a good thang right?- swinging 60's anybody? grin... but trust nigerian women to spoil it up with their greedy scheming and plain deviousness.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by SmileGirl(f): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
coogar: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful

Hmm so if Nigeria is not on the 1st on d list of bad things, then no news. God in heaven will judge u all for the wrong accusations u are heaping on Nigeria. D person who posted this should ask his or her mother 1st if his/her claimed father is truly d biological one. Nonsense.
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by MacLovington(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2012
gbadexy:
I suspect you are a first born! You don't need to take it serious or personal.
It happens but the statistics was exaggerated.
I even doubt the part where they said big men and children were crying. How many father would take their grown up children for paternity test or how many married couples would do it for grown children except where a guy wants to come and claim the child from the father.
I doubt the post though but this things happen.

Quite possible for grown up people to come for test in finding cure for a serious illness:
(i) leukaemia
(ii) kidney disease like before going to India for a transplant

Or a wealthy man hearing rumours years later that his only son might not be his biologically
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by EfemenaXY: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2012
BoboYekini: the only 'positive' i see here is the quasi-abundance of sex with varied partners. That can only be a good thang right?- swinging 60's anybody? grin... but trust nigerian women to spoil it up with their greedy scheming and plain deviousness.

I see you haven't lost your craziness grin grin
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by oyin50(f): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
coogar:

the society should also be blamed in large parts - the nigerian society places too much premium on children in marriages. some in-laws lie in wait and wouldn't hesitate to throw a barren woman out of her matrimonial home. in nigeria, the ignorance and the illiteracy blame the women mostly for childless marriages even though some men can't shoot straight! so why won't these women seek alternative means to keep their position in their husbands' houses?

you also have arranged marriages where some women were forced by their greedy parents to marry men they do not love at all - that's an invitation to infidelity as most of these women had boyfriends on the side before their parents insisted they must marry a wealthy suitor! until we do something about these problems, women would continue to raise bastards!
mr. coogar, I am a woman and nothing I mean nothing on earth should make a woman have sex with more than one man. Haba a woman private part is different from a man. It does degenerate and the idea of multiple manliness in a woman. Haba..... It is horrible, filthy, and bad period. No excuses
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by oyin50(f): 11:51pm On Sep 30, 2012
coogar:

mr. coogar, I am a woman and nothing I mean nothing on earth should make a woman have sex with more than one man. Haba a woman private part is different from a man. It does degenerate and the idea of multiple manliness in a woman. Haba..... It is horrible, filthy, and bad period. No excuses
Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by seyibrown(f): 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2012
..... and when we say 'one man - one woman' and 'no pre-marital/extramarital sex', some people start calling you a 'religious bigot'! grin

@ those men/women saying Naija women are whores: Naija women are made whores by your Naija Fathers, brothers and uncles! They laugh at the women/girls they use, spoil, r8pe, and abuse and label them whores, forgetting that their own sons, grandsons, nephews, brothers, uncles and father will marry these same women. The world has gone bonkers! BOTH MEN & WOMEN NEED TO ZIP UP, not just the women!

5 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by coogar: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2012
SmileGirl: .
Hmm so if Nigeria is not on the 1st on d list of bad things, then no news. God in heaven will judge u all for the wrong accusations u are heaping on Nigeria. D person who posted this should ask his or her mother 1st if his/her claimed father is truly d biological one. Nonsense.

shut up and stop this blatant display of illiteracy! it's only a survey not some curse placed by a sorceress! durex condoms conducted this survey so it's not plucked out of someone's butt!

oyin50: mr. coogar, I am a woman and nothing I mean nothing on earth should make a woman have sex with more than one man. Haba a woman private part is different from a man. It does degenerate and the idea of multiple manliness in a woman. Haba..... It is horrible, filthy, and bad period. No excuses

i agree with you in principle but it's not that simple!
some women have seen hell in their husband's house just because they don't have children! this is not really about promiscuity cos the report said most of these bastards are firstborns! it simply means a naija woman would do anything to get that one child to secure her place in her matrimonial house before the husband starts thinking of marrying a 2nd/3rd wife!

1 Like

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by seyibrown(f): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2012
oyin50: mr. coogar, I am a woman and nothing I mean nothing on earth should make a woman have sex with more than one man. Haba a woman private part is different from a man. It does degenerate and the idea of multiple manliness in a woman. Haba..... It is horrible, filthy, and bad period. No excuses

If a man who has a wife is dipping his stick in someoone else, no be somebody else go marry that other person? You say 'no excuses', what about girls who get repeatedly r8ped by the people they trust and who are supposed to protect them? Women eho get taken advantage of by people in some position of authority ? Society still blames this women/girls and the man goes scot free! Are this women guilty of letting more than one stick enter their PPs?

We need honorable men who would treat any woman they are not married to as a Sister, with honour! We have got lots of chancers instead!

3 Likes

Re: Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert by mediainspired: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Everyday, I thank God for my fiancee. I am soo happy to hav her cos she's pure-minded, a xtian inside-out &has a deep fear of God. Otherwise 4rm all I'v seen, read, heard &experienced, most Nigerian women/girls ar 2-faced, cheats, devious &shameless exploiters. Later dey settle down wit a guy dat knew nothin about dere ugly past &nemesis catches up on dem. In fact, a married woman was tryin 2make me get down wit her just cos of money. Wit dere sly nature, dey alwys belive dey can get wat dey want &get away wit it! Guys, wen a woman talks 2u or asks u sumthin, think twice b4 responding. Most of dem ar 'innocently' dangerous. Ask Adam about Eve. D serpent went to her, not Adam. U know why? Cos she's naturally sly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’ / Help!!! My Graduate Sister Brought A Shoemaker As Her Husband To Be / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.