Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (20249 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by cikadile: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2012
Thanks Rooneyboy and all....bless your hearts
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by 190theclown: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
mem88: He doesn't cal, whn i mean cal! He neva cals or flash or text. Is as if i was datng a ghost. He condemd my wearng of trouser, make-up and hair do and d worst of all, his ex- gf kept threateng me dat she wil kil me if i d'nt leave ha man. Anyway sha, 2 cut d tory short , i think i'm beta off been single than ben condemd!

grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
My best reason for some reason...cracks me up well well is the post about travelling out, and still being out
Lols, for days
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by chronique(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2012
Misunderstanding,quarels,pride,ego,and much more from both sides.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Koolking(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2012
cheriphyom:

That night, I could,t sleep. It was around 1am. So I needed to talk to someone, so I called my baby that we have dating for the past 4yrs but to my greatest surprise. Another dude picked the phone. I nearly fainted.
The guy and I con begin to dey gist. He told me he has been dating my babe since 3year ago. So I ended it all

You are way too funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Good day house,
I have a friend who has been very close to this girl,out of the blue she told him that she wants a break from the relationship without any reason.So on further investigation he found out that she talks to a particular guy and that they speak on the phone almost on a daily basis. He confronted the girl,who stated that they are just friends.he told me that he was going to have a chit chat with the guy to really confirm issues,which i was really against,but nevertheless he actually did and the guy stated that they are just friends,but the only thing i doubted was that the guy actually sent a midnite SMS on Vals day to the girl,which annoyed my friend. Based on this they had a serious quarrel and he told the girl bluntly that if the guy is simply her friend then she should reduce the calls she makes with him because it mite give him ideas,this made the girl angry and she said she would call the guy and give him a piece of her mind.
My guy called me and said that since then the girl no longer talks to him and the guy called him and was saying that he has gotten his wish and that he can have her and that he is no longer interested. But what i don't get is the girl sent my guy a Bithday SMS but still doesn't talk to him or pick his calls what do i advice him to do.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by karkel(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2013
i fell sick afta two day afta she told dat she was sick
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by dverykaka: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
the funniest post i ve ever read today LMSAO
BrutusOj: She dnt know the difference b/w me and ATM machine angry angry
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by pasqal09: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
She's a promiscuous lying B-I-T-C-H
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
I broke up cos I was not in any relationship

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ErepaTV: 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
snowbaby:
I broke up wit ma ex cos he lied bout his age I discover I was older than him wit 2 yrs,no wonder he thinks irrationally and has no plans for d future and he is not serious wit anything buh like to do fyne boi around,ve better things to do wit ma life,so he became an EX

What a beautiful brown angel
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifeomabernard:
He`s got a very BIG DICK
All females loves big dîck....why are u an exception?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
I live in LA she lives in Cally so we ain't broken up yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.