Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (20247 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ivorybabe88(f): 4:13am On Oct 02, 2012
Egelife: We loved each other so dearly but she was so proud and full of herself, I would never forget her favourite quote whenever we had issues "in less than 16 months from now I'll be licenced to practice medicine, do u know how many guys would die to date/marry a practicing doctor?" Her egocentric nature made her an ex, and now she tells friends she could never believe I called it off, let's see how the future plays out, I wish her the very best though undecided

Thats all u can do, life has its ways of playing out!!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Gee001: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=jajajaja828]she came to my house on thursday and go on friday./quote] na der u go fear "she came to my house on thursday and go on friday". E no easy
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2012
He saw a pix of my ex and I and slashed his wrists! I fled!!!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by mkoabiola: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2012
What an interesting and funny story all d way.abegggggggggi make d ladies talk more,y ar dey keeping quiet.ladies write more,read lesss.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by snowbaby(f): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2012
I broke up wit ma ex cos he lied bout his age I discover I was older than him wit 2 yrs,no wonder he thinks irrationally and has no plans for d future and he is not serious wit anything buh like to do fyne boi around,ve better things to do wit ma life,so he became an EX
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by iykeboyy(m): 8:44am On Oct 02, 2012
Gen2jaynee: jst as Ur name goes iykeBOYY.... Wit a boyish attitude..... Wld her commenting on ur fb profile put garri on ur table..... Nxt page joorrr
eyiyaa gen2jaynee choi! sorry oo must u cry?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by iykeboyy(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2012
Intrepid!:

That is 'a girlfriend'? Thought she was your landlady, brah.

And you are getting a kick outta plastering your simple mugs on here? All these Nokia 3310 cyber jaywalkers...
after crying go sit down
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by gabpaul: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2012
victorian: He wanted me to be the man financially,when we both earn a living and i cant, cos i wasnt brought up that way...so i had to free him , to go get a sugar mummy that can care for his financial needs...and he still searching for one.

grin grin cheesy cheesy funny
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by gabpaul: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
i jst broke up wit her yesterday she is naturaly stirborn tho she do respect me so much n alway lissten to me but gat no single respect for her mum they both live like rivals n som time if dat spirit don visit her she dey close eye tell me my own too worst of it all she never take anything serious in life her s is jst food i kno som guys can guess from which part of this country she is from. Clue
Dem lyk food too much,
Dem lyk dat thing wel wel,
Dem no too send your money
Guess which people.

CALABAR all the way grin
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by gabpaul: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
Maybe he reads his Bible "upside-down" grin grin grin

this guy yu wicked ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by abifoluwa: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2012
Egelife: We loved each other so dearly but she was so proud and full of herself, I would never forget her favourite quote whenever we had issues "in less than 16 months from now I'll be licenced to practice medicine, do u know how many guys would die to date/marry a practicing doctor?" Her egocentric nature made her an ex, and now she tells friends she could never believe I called it off, let's see how the future plays out, I wish her the very best though undecided
huh wtf bro, wat kind of small girl is that? angry she think say u go dey wash her brazier and pant like babasuwe dey do for movies? iha, o, iyam bom grin shocked
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by abifoluwa: 9:13am On Oct 02, 2012
ivorybabe88:

Wish i knew, but really dont care about it anymore, starting from scratch, thanks b to GOD...( missing my little one kiss cry )
AWWWW God go punish that man sad sad

God is ur strength
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by gabpaul: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2012
donaremu: She said the relationship was too perfect

most stubidiest excuse ever.... undecided undecided
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by crackhouse(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2012
Whenever i am making love to her, she will be shouting another guy's name and if i ask her why, she will say it's a slip of tongue. I gat to quit my dear cos i don't wanna have a heart attack.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by mkoabiola: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2012
crackhouse: Whenever i am making love to her, she will be shouting another guy's name and if i ask her why, she will say it's a slip of tongue. I gat to quit my dear cos i don't wanna have a heart attack.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Could ds b tru?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by gabpaul: 9:41am On Oct 02, 2012
ifeomabernard: He`s got a very BIG DICK

break it down pls. undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by wawaboy1(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2012
She get spiritual husband. The man they always send me to wash his cars and cloths in the dream. Anyday i slept wit her, i will not be able to slip again the whole nit. The spirit BF Will beat hell out of me. I manageg her for one yr before she becomes EX. Thank God am free. The next one i took her to a prophet for spiritaul scanning before we kick off.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by codernoni: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2012
iykeboyy: i broke up with her cos she didn't comment on my new facebook profile picture. Check my pix on my profile u go c me and the gal nah *winked*
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by aduje(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2012
It was in 1999, her mum invited me to their house for discussion. I thought the dad and any other family member will be at the meeting. Alas, it was only 'mummy'as we use to call her and my girlfriend's younger sister waiting to hold the meeting with me. 'Mummy' was blunt and straight to the point..."Look my son, I like you and would not refuse you to be my inlaw..but you are taking the wrong lady. This (my girl friend's younger sister) is who I want to give you. I have my reason and I do not need to explain further. Take my advice or leave my family alone". That was the last time I visited the house. I started jilted my girlfriend and the entire family without explanation.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by abifoluwa: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2012
aduje: It was in 1999, her mum invited me to their house for discussion. I thought the dad and any other family member will be at the meeting. Alas, it was only 'mummy'as we use to call her and my girlfriend's younger sister waiting to hold the meeting with me. 'Mummy' was blunt and straight to the point..."Look my son, I like you and would not refuse you to be my inlaw..but you are taking the wrong lady. This (my girl friend's younger sister) is who I want to give you. I have my reason and I do not need to explain further. Take my advice or leave my family alone". That was the last time I visited the house. I started jilted my girlfriend and the entire family without explanation.
WTF kind of woman is that.... did they come back to apologize to u?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by mkoabiola: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2012
aduje: It was in 1999, her mum invited me to their house for discussion. I thought the dad and any other family member will be at the meeting. Alas, it was only 'mummy'as we use to call her and my girlfriend's younger sister waiting to hold the meeting with me. 'Mummy' was blunt and straight to the point..."Look my son, I like you and would not refuse you to be my inlaw..but you are taking the wrong lady. This (my girl friend's younger sister) is who I want to give you. I have my reason and I do not need to explain further. Take my advice or leave my family alone". That was the last time I visited the house. I started jilted my girlfriend and the entire family without explanation.
Wonder shall nva end!is it on ds planet earth it happn?
What is d reason and why
Dd u bother to find out d cause or reason.ds is strange
I guess d gal na ogbanjeee! Abi?
Tel us d reasons
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by dtemidare: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
my first love was a cheat the second had a small joy stick and could not perform actively in bed. what a mess they are.

there is no way a right thinking person will continue in both conditions. or dont you agree with me ?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
dtemidare: my first love was a cheat the second had a small joy stick and could not perform actively in bed. what a mess they are.

there is no way a right thinking person will continue in both conditions. or dont you agree with me ?
funny
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
cordismary: Pls I need a honest, sincere and a spiritual advice here.
I have been dating this about a year and half guy who was born into a catholic family but later went to stay his inlaw who is a redeem pastor who refused bluntly that he must follow them, which he did. And now he has established and he wants to marry me who is a stung catholic and he said I have to follow him to his church of which I refused cos am bigoted in my believe a charismatic I told him that I can't be happy elsewhere apart from my church instead he should continue in his own and even when kids come he could take them along and he still maintains I follow him.
My breath en to tell u the truth I have tried oher churches out ther I don't seem to be happy there is in only my church as a prayer warrior I found true happiness to cut the whole story short am forced to quit the marriage pls a need your candid advice here.
Pls no insults here thanks.
Take tym 2 pray abt it nd ask God 4 direction.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
tchidi: I hereby approve the union of cordismary and Wo-Bem!! Una story no just gree me understand! Those in favour say AYE!! grin
But it does 2 me...
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
Chidera Favour: I'm a christian sef I dnt date talkn more of breakup relationship.I dnt want 2 stain my christian life n beside God said dt we should not commit adultery/fornication.pls repent 4 d wages of a sinner is death
Then dis thread/topic was nt 4 u in d first place.... Dnt promote self-righteousness. Nt every1 dat has dated b4 is into sex.... Even pple lyk papa David Oyedepo dated b4 marriage (i bliv)
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
forkinsonlolo: i broke up with her because we are both having the same AS genotype... she told me she was AA at the earlier stage because she felt she was strong and doesnt fall sick, she didnt bother to check until when we graduated the i forced her to go to the lab with me for confirmation. she couldnt believe the result.,, we were both crazy about it. i had no option than to quit the relationship. because of our children.. i loved her so much, because if not for the genotype issue, we would have been married by now. i love you Abeebat..,, embarassed cry cry cry
I salute ur bravery
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: ^where do these kids come from

Some mothers do have them!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Gen2jaynee: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
iykeboyy: eyiyaa gen2jaynee choi! sorry oo must u cry?
cry?? Nt even 4 a dead rat.. Talk more of U... Abeg change dat ur dp,n upload smfin betta
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by cikadile: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
I am a professional, earn some money, at least enough for my needs
I got engaged in January, to a guy about 4 years older, a banker...
he says he loves me....that he will make me love him, etc
I agreed..from Jan till date, he never has sent me recharge card, has never bought me a present, when I traveled to visit him, he asked, "you have transport money right?" Of cos I said yes...on arrival to his town the 1st, and other times, he took me to his home in a keke. (my 1st time to visit, I swear)

He also never gave me an engagement present, not even a ring
He never tips people, and wanted to kill an old keke driver over 10 or 20 naira change
Has DSTV but never subscribes cos he says he gets back late from work, and so won't waste money...not even when I visit does he subscribe, and I love watching football
One time I did our trad wear shopping, da vida for 2 it was 7400, my alert came, it had 7400 exactly!
I wanted to change my tires, he said I should not do that without telling him, on D day I text him, he texts, "ask for Michelin bla bla bla!" I really thought he wanted to for the 1st time spend money on me

I was going for an update, had to fly, register, and book a hotel room for 2 weeks- a big venture, even though I work,it was not easy.. I was delayed cos I was looking for money, he calls and goes like, "why didn't you go yst? After everything he gives me 0 naira
He used to send me call me sms until I said it was not cool
He never called to gist or talk...only once did his call last for 16 minutes...
He knew my phone was bad, he only told me to buy a nokia

He twice drove my car till just close to reserve, I mentioned I was scared my fuel wld not be enough to take me to work, both instances he told me, "you don't know the car you have, toyotas can run on reserve for days!"
I don't know how to ask a guy for things, I expect them to give me if they want...but this guy just never did...it goes on and on

I know I am up to 30, I know he is way less than 40, I know men are scarce, I called off the engagement last week...
In time we will return bride price, etc...I am just happy now, there is very little to give back

Guys, it is good that a babe works, etc so is independent...but when you give zero present to a woman before marriage, it sucks...I remember he said he wld make me love him as much as he did me...he only made my love go from 40% to less than 5%...and I had to run
In fact, his declarations of love began to sound like a joke to me
I became more intolerant of his flaws, and before long, I said my good-bye

Maybe some women are too materialistic, but some men are too tight fisted

Trust me, during my house job days, I used to give my then boyfriend (not same guy) one third of my salary as he had no job
I even bought a small gas cooker for his (this banker that is) parents' home, as these old people were cooking with a tiny stove...I am just trying to establish that I am not a stingy babe, or a gold-digger

May none of you women experience what I did

The day of my intro should have warned me...He came to borrow my car to use and bring over his parents to my house..(his car was, and still is at the mechanic's for repair, from that Jan till date o..I never did see the car meanwhile)...my snobbish mind felt he should have gotten a cab..I refused sha, it was gonna be a bad impression

So guys, is this strange to you too?
I need answers

P.S...he was a faithful, nice enough guy, but meeeen, I could not go ahead..I was spooked off
but I now wonder, is it that he wanted to marry a professional he would not have to give money, or in my case, spend a kobo on?
Or that he did not have it...hearing now that UBA HND people are not paid much...but I mean, not even to give a little?

This one pass me o

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by cikadile: 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
forgive the long story, I just needed to give a picture...there are more examples o, just listed the ones off the top of my head
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
my dear if what you wrote truly happened ,oh girl you try oh.some ladies experince more than what you experience but instead of them to quit,they went ahead to marry such men all in the name of the foolish love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.