Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (20234 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by bokohaman: 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
She told me her born again friend heard †ђξ voice of God told her that he didn't destine us to be 2geda...
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by jide4lagos(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
Alcohol and grass,

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by cheriphyom: 9:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
Dr. Moses:
she was older than me,although she says she doesnt care but i know it matters nomatter the love stance...an advice 2 guys dnt date or marry a girl older than you n vice versa 2 the ladies...

That night, I could,t sleep. It was around 1am. So I needed to talk to someone, so I called my baby that we have dating for the past 4yrs but to my greatest surprise. Another dude picked the phone. I nearly fainted.
The guy and I con begin to dey gist. He told me he has been dating my babe since 3year ago. So I ended it all
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Besto(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
Arx.Head:
she gives out her number to other guys too often.. Even though they end up asking her for sex she still answers their call... Why??

After she supposedly broke up with her Ex 6months ago to date but till today she stil calls the Ex and the Ex stills calls her on phone even though i have threaten i will quit if he keeps calling her... Why??

She lies unneccessarily!! When its highly uncalled for... So i guess she is used to that!! ..why??

The good part is she doesn't demand anything financially from me though i should be happy? but im worried about that... A girl has needs.. Don't she??

She doesn't like staying with me i guess... Cus she never calls to hang out with me unless i do and she is always reluctant about it. Yet she says she loves me so much...Could it be true??

I found her a new place to work due to stress in her current office and the kind of low minded individuals that has access to her... And the new office pays 35% more.. 3weeks today after her interview she has refused to start work... The manager keeps asking me.. Where is she?? I kept covering... But for how long?? And what an embarrasment??

I bailed just now... Quit!! I don't know if im right or wrong but i don't really care anymore!! Make i rest before my time....
ode u 4fit find work 4guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by kaffy2002(f): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
Adanyebe: I caught her In my DREAM with anoda MAN

dat is wat u hve in mind
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Chivivian125: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
mumumugu: She wantd me to get marid to her . I told ha i wasnt ready

she insistd i got her pregnant. I objectd.

She ask me to slip wit her witout condooo, i refused.

SHE SAID I QUIT. I let her go.
eeeeeeeeya,im touched
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by 190: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
cheriphyom:

That night, I could,t sleep. It was around 1am. So I needed to talk to someone, so I called my baby that we have dating for the past 4yrs but to my greatest surprise. Another dude picked the phone. I nearly fainted.
The guy and I con begin to dey gist. He told me he has been dating my babe since 3year ago. So I ended it all

grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Promolysis(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
i jst broke up wit her yesterday she is naturaly stirborn tho she do respect me so much n alway lissten to me but gat no single respect for her mum they both live like rivals n som time if dat spirit don visit her she dey close eye tell me my own too worst of it all she never take anything serious in life her s is jst food i kno som guys can guess from which part of this country she is from. Clue
Dem lyk food too much,
Dem lyk dat thing wel wel,
Dem no too send your money
Guess which people.
akwa ibom state i guess
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2012
tchidi: I hereby approve the union of cordismary and Wo-Bem!! Una story no just gree me understand! Those in favour say AYE!! grin
Or she never gets that heavenly feeling. . .
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
Truckpusher: i was hitting her on the bed and she keeps screaming my younger brother's name i got angry and it happened again...that was it dude cry cry cry cry
Mehn! if it was me, i will slit her throat
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lil_tim: She wanted to kill me b4 ma tym, sex 24/7 so i bailed.
Hmn, sounds familiar
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
bid4rich: I gave her quit notice cos I discover that all she ever wanted and sought after is M.O.N.E.Y. After some month in a relatnship she wanted me to pay her school fees despite the fact that say man still husling to pay his younger sisters school fees. I gat no choice than to buy 'red card' and give her. Thats the end of Solomon Grundi o
Lawd have mercy!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Lobolintin(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2012
She cheatd and felt no regret nor remorse.....
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
ifeomabernard: He`s got a very BIG DICK
Hmn
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
He was cheating on me so i quickly called it quit b4 he did it first..
I always knew d relationship won't last...na woman wrapper. But he still wants me back...and i miss him terribly sometimes but God forbid dat i should go back to my vomit! angry
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Lobolintin(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
i jst broke up wit her yesterday she is naturaly stirborn tho she do respect me so much n alway lissten to me but gat no single respect for her mum they both live like rivals n som time if dat spirit don visit her she dey close eye tell me my own too worst of it all she never take anything serious in life her s is jst food i kno som guys can guess from which part of this country she is from. Clue
Dem lyk food too much,
Dem lyk dat thing wel wel,
Dem no too send your money
Guess which people.
calabar
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Chidera Favour: I'm a christian sef I dnt date talkn more of breakup relationship.I dnt want 2 stain my christian life n beside God said dt we should not commit adultery/fornication.pls repent 4 d wages of a sinner is death
so men like you still dey?! shocked hmm i'm shocked! But its really good..
Really good i must say..wow
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by abifoluwa: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
grin grin grin grin
i dont want to get married o, i no wan do courtship at all. na to knack women give me pikins remain. three baby mamas don do me
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Gen2jaynee: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
iykeboyy: i broke up with her cos she didn't comment on my new facebook profile picture. Check my pix on my profile u go c me and the gal nah *winked*
jst as Ur name goes iykeBOYY.... Wit a boyish attitude..... Wld her commenting on ur fb profile put garri on ur table..... Nxt page joorrr
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by JANK23H(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
WAM?:
I sincerely do not know. It's been one story or the other - and what makes it worse is that his attitude towards me has changed 360 . I miss him so much because he is my best friend and now he wouldn't even see me and limits talking to me. It's been 2 months and I still feel like I'm in a nightmare that I need to wake up from. I also had to write 2 board exams feeling this way- thank God I made it!

He wasn't perfect but I loved him and accepted his flaws . I was also at peace that I was in God's will. I have pleaded with him against the wish of my family and friends but at this point I would do anything to get my peace back. Things have not been the same for 2 months now- even though I have numerous things to be thankful for this year- I have not had the opportunity to enjoy them. I don't know how long this would last but one thing I know is I am exhausted. It's easy for you to say move on; its not the end of the world. I would say the same- that's the logical thing to do but the reality is different.

I am the girl who is always smiling, playful and happy but I find myself now in deep thoughts and tears rolling down my cheeks .My life seems like its slipping away- and It does not help that I just moved to a new place and started a new job. The worst of all the emotions I feel right now is that of betrayal- he sees the effect this is having on me and does nothing about it. Let me add that its hard but I still trust God . ( Theme song I trust you lord Donnie Mcclurkin)

Okay enough of my story- I smile because I can imagine the "smart comments" that would follow this post :-) gotta to love nairaland !!!

*chewing pop-corn* Okay.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Gen2jaynee: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
cheriphyom:

eyahhh, o ma se ooo... Egbon epele oo
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by JANK23H(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
ifeomabernard: He`s got a very BIG DICK

Strange.I thought women like that.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ivorybabe88(f): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2012
my bf of 3 years who i had a baby by bailed on me when the baby got terminally ill cry, showed how much of a man/ father he was, so i had to kick him to the curb tongue grin angry
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by abifoluwa: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
ivorybabe88: my bf of 3 years who i had a baby by bailed on me when the baby got terminally ill cry, showed how much of a man/ father he was, so i had to kick him to the curb tongue grin angry
angry angry angry give me his add, na to kill am remain embarassed angry
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ghettodreamz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
She too love me die & treats me right all the time.. grin grin grin So she got red carded.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Intrepid1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
iykeboyy: i broke up with her cos she didn't comment on my new facebook profile picture. Check my pix on my profile u go c me and the gal nah *winked*

That is 'a girlfriend'? Thought she was your landlady, brah.

And you are getting a kick outta plastering your simple mugs on here? All these Nokia 3310 cyber jaywalkers...

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by CHIMSKY(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
WoBem: We agreed dat my birthday wil be our love day not knowin dat its gona b our brekup day, she hs been avoidin me in sch nd never wanted us 2 kip documentries - lyk fotos. My birthday ws suppose 2 b elaborate but 4 lack of finance, i celebrated on lowkey. She came wit her frnd because she dnt wnt me 2 make lov 2 her nd presented three white vests 2 me, i apreciated her but i ws annoyed for her turning up wit her frnd. Nd this s d bginin of our brek up. In return i bought gift of 3000 nd convey it 2 her but she lied to me she is in d library. I finally gave her d gift but in return she told me dat havin consulted God, he asked her 2 drop me. Nd now she hs return my gifts worth 13000, back to me but has refused 2 collect hers. We dnt even talk anymore, but she promised to talk 2 me after our xzam, odeeshi
Bros,great story but there is a reason your parents sent you yo school.And its not so you could learn to write "textspeak".Pls write normally before this "shorthand" completely kills your spelling ability.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Intrepid1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2012

That's a gehfriend? Thought she was yer landlady, you simple simon modafoka.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Alenkakent(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
She luvs me so so much but She said her student pastor in fellowshp said she shld break up with me coz im a muslim and she has to do whatever her pastor says. I guess she has no head to make her own decisions. Next time,her pastor will say she must have sex wth him and she wont object. Mschtew
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Egelife(m): 12:26am On Oct 02, 2012
We loved each other so dearly but she was so proud and full of herself, I would never forget her favourite quote whenever we had issues "in less than 16 months from now I'll be licenced to practice medicine, do u know how many guys would die to date/marry a practicing doctor?" Her egocentric nature made her an ex, and now she tells friends she could never believe I called it off, let's see how the future plays out, I wish her the very best though undecided
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by jay2smart19(m): 12:41am On Oct 02, 2012
Got tire of everything abt her. Stil luv my ex.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ivorybabe88(f): 4:12am On Oct 02, 2012
abifoluwa: angry angry angry give me his add, na to kill am remain embarassed angry

Wish i knew, but really dont care about it anymore, starting from scratch, thanks b to GOD...( missing my little one kiss cry )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.