Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (20250 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Ayorh4you(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
She broke up with me cuz i didnt buy her phone on her bday even wen she has a phone far beta dan mine....silly excuse. Guess d luv was neva dia frm her 2 me sha cuz all she always wanted was c¥$#
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2012
Chidera Favour: I'm a christian sef I dnt date talkn more of breakup relationship.I dnt want 2 stain my christian life n beside God said dt we should not commit adultery/fornication.pls repent 4 d wages of a sinner is death

And who told you that relationship means intercourse. Its people like you that give christianity a bad name. People that had a form of relationship in the bible before marriage : Ruth and Boaz, Jacob and Racheal even Mary and Joseph. Please read your Bible uprightly
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
Maybe he reads his Bible "upside-down" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by DrGboy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
She was too proud and wz moving with anoda guy which she denied of not doing,well i've lost interest completely. Thank God i'm free now grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by forkinsonlolo(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
i broke up with her because we are both having the same AS genotype... she told me she was AA at the earlier stage because she felt she was strong and doesnt fall sick, she didnt bother to check until when we graduated the i forced her to go to the lab with me for confirmation. she couldnt believe the result.,, we were both crazy about it. i had no option than to quit the relationship. because of our children.. i loved her so much, because if not for the genotype issue, we would have been married by now. i love you Abeebat..,, embarassed cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
PasNet: She said I was not adventurous..... Wat's d meaning sef

Meaning : I am tired of this relationship, but can come up with a sensible reason to leave you
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
KateSpade: had a bf who wanted a woman that I could never see myself becoming.
He was just desperate for someone to love and someone to love him. It lasted three months. I didn't know he was crazy (I thought he just had some baggage and was needy) until he got really angry with me. We were in a relationship for three months and it took about 5 months after that for him to stop stalking me. Like he not only shouldn't have been in a relationship with me, he shouldn't be with anyone. Sometimes you just have to accept who you are and who the person you are dating is and let go.

I need to hear his own side of this story.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by bknight: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
Chidera Favour: I'm a christian sef I dnt date talkn more of breakup relationship.I dnt want 2 stain my christian life n beside God said dt we should not commit adultery/fornication.pls repent 4 d wages of a sinner is death

Lmao grin grin rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by specialguest(f): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
He used to go through my phone at any slight oppurtunity! Bbm, fb, call logs and txt msgs most especially... My advise to guys out there, pls stop all the jack bauer spy cop moves coz it" ll only earn you a ripped heart at the end of your "insecurity" series.....
My ex can testify to that tongue

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by bknight: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ayorh4you: She broke up with me cuz i didnt buy her phone on her bday even wen she has a phone far beta dan mine....silly excuse. Guess d luv was neva dia frm her 2 me sha cuz all she always wanted was c¥$#

Bros why not change dat ur signature for a start.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by dnawah(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
cordismary: Pls I need a honest, sincere and a spiritual advice here.
I have been dating this about a year and half guy who was born into a catholic family but later went to stay his inlaw who is a redeem pastor who refused bluntly that he must follow them, which he did. And now he has established and he wants to marry me who is a stung catholic and he said I have to follow him to his church of which I refused cos am bigoted in my believe a charismatic I told him that I can't be happy elsewhere apart from my church instead he should continue in his own and even when kids come he could take them along and he still maintains I follow him.
My breath en to tell u the truth I have tried oher churches out ther I don't seem to be happy there is in only my church as a prayer warrior I found true happiness to cut the whole story short am forced to quit the marriage pls a need your candid advice here.
Pls no insults here thanks.
u r on your own(oyo)2 me church doesnt matter, wat matters is being real born again.is he?r u?wat if u marry a catholic dat is a sin.seek heaven pls & every other things will be + 2 u
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Ayorh4you(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
tchidi: I hereby approve the union of cordismary and Wo-Bem!! Una story no just gree me understand! Those in favour say AYE!! grin

AYE AYE

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
cordismary: Pls I need a honest, sincere and a spiritual advice here.
I have been dating this about a year and half guy who was born into a catholic family but later went to stay his inlaw who is a redeem pastor who refused bluntly that he must follow them, which he did. And now he has established and he wants to marry me who is a stung catholic and he said I have to follow him to his church of which I refused cos am bigoted in my believe a charismatic I told him that I can't be happy elsewhere apart from my church instead he should continue in his own and even when kids come he could take them along and he still maintains I follow him.
My breath en to tell u the truth I have tried oher churches out ther I don't seem to be happy there is in only my church as a prayer warrior I found true happiness to cut the whole story short am forced to quit the marriage pls a need your candid advice here.
Pls no insults here thanks.
Men babe I'm trying hard to comprehend what u are saying.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by dnawah(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2012
kulboy: ^^ Summary: Dated a girl,no birthday s3x,they broke up, returning of gifts back to @woBem..they are not talking. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Comprenez-vous?
si!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
forkinsonlolo: i broke up with her because we are both having the same AS genotype... she told me she was AA at the earlier stage because she felt she was strong and doesnt fall sick, she didnt bother to check until when we graduated the i forced her to go to the lab with me for confirmation. she couldnt believe the result.,, we were both crazy about it. i had no option than to quit the relationship. because of our children.. i loved her so much, because if not for the genotype issue, we would have been married by now. i love you Abeebat..,, embarassed cry cry cry

Awww, sorry man

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by adaptor4all: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
190-the-clown:
She and her entirely family where thieves and wanted
2turn me into father christmas so I bailed 4my life

They are still hungry till today
I just put 7k wit my guy se na ibo gal..abeg tel us her tribe..*stil laffin*
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
specialguest: He used to go through my phone at any slight oppurtunity! Bbm, fb, call logs and txt msgs most especially... My advise to guys out there, pls stop all the jack bauer spy cop moves coz it" ll only earn you a ripped heart at the end of your "insecurity" series.....

So why did you break up, did he catch you or it was just suspicion ?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Mujitapha(m): 2:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
I quit becouse i no more love her again.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
PasNet: She said I was not adventurous..... Wat's d meaning sef
ℓ☺ℓ google it!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by donaremu(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
She said the relationship was too perfect

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by deshclones(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2012
She cheated cos she felt I never loved her...I just had to let her go..I hate her for causing me such heartache...may she feel the same pain I passed thru 300million times..desh say so
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by opoke(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
BrutusOj: She dnt know the difference b/w me and ATM machine angry angry
EXACTLLY THAT IS WHAT 50% OF 9IJA GIRLS ARE
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by USAMarshal: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
Tomorrow
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by WAM1(f): 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
I sincerely do not know. It's been one story or the other - and what makes it worse is that his attitude towards me has changed 360 . I miss him so much because he is my best friend and now he wouldn't even see me and limits talking to me. It's been 2 months and I still feel like I'm in a nightmare that I need to wake up from. I also had to write 2 board exams feeling this way- thank God I made it!

He wasn't perfect but I loved him and accepted his flaws . I was also at peace that I was in God's will. I have pleaded with him against the wish of my family and friends but at this point I would do anything to get my peace back. Things have not been the same for 2 months now- even though I have numerous things to be thankful for this year- I have not had the opportunity to enjoy them. I don't know how long this would last but one thing I know is I am exhausted. It's easy for you to say move on; its not the end of the world. I would say the same- that's the logical thing to do but the reality is different.

I am the girl who is always smiling, playful and happy but I find myself now in deep thoughts and tears rolling down my cheeks .My life seems like its slipping away- and It does not help that I just moved to a new place and started a new job. The worst of all the emotions I feel right now is that of betrayal- he sees the effect this is having on me and does nothing about it. Let me add that its hard but I still trust God . ( Theme song I trust you lord Donnie Mcclurkin)

Okay enough of my story- I smile because I can imagine the "smart comments" that would follow this post :-) gotta to love nairaland !!!
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
forkinsonlolo: i broke up with her because we are both having the same AS genotype... she told me she was AA at the earlier stage because she felt she was strong and doesnt fall sick, she didnt bother to check until when we graduated the i forced her to go to the lab with me for confirmation. she couldnt believe the result.,, we were both crazy about it. i had no option than to quit the relationship. because of our children.. i loved her so much, because if not for the genotype issue, we would have been married by now. i love you Abeebat..,, embarassed cry cry cry
Whao,that was so touching and at times when i read of stories like this,i felt mother nature can be unjust and cruel. But pls look at the bright side my guy. I believe in what bible says that all things work 2geda for good. Sori 4 using a scripture should u are a muslim. What i meant is it could be God's way of saying u're not meant 4 each other and i belve u'l meet a better woman who'l be AA.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by adaptor4all: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
sadeiyare: She insisted that I showed her my bank acc statement, and when she found out that there was not much in the bank, she insisted we called off the introduction, manufacturing reasons like we are not compactable, I am too patient, even when she was destructive and immature. She called of the relationship and engagement and that was it. I simlpy saw it as a deliverance by GOD
Bros haba..if na my pals,na 2 use d gal do moni o..whr u frm c winch? God rili delivered u o
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
i was hitting her on the bed and she keeps screaming my younger brother's name i got angry and it happened again...that was it dude cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by belemzy: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
Distance, lack of trust on his part, arrogance, always wanting to fight in public, and i couldn't stand his madness so i called it a day.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by felifeli: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
saintvc:
Most of us have been unlucky in love at some point of our lives, and we’ve all lived to tell the tale of sorrow or heartbreak. Some of us have also had hilarious break ups and some are just mind numbing. So what’s your story? How was your break up?
SHE LEFT (full Stop) grin grin
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
specialguest: He used to go through my phone at any slight oppurtunity! Bbm, fb, call logs and txt msgs most especially... My advise to guys out there, pls stop all the jack bauer spy cop moves coz it" ll only earn you a ripped heart at the end of your "insecurity" series.....
miss, ds advice is not only for guys but for ladies too. My babe check my facebook, email,bbm n even my fone inbox. She does it time n times over until one day i intentionally flirted wt one of my female friends. Though what i did was wrong but just to teach her a lesson cos afterwards ive changed all my passwords n passworded my fone. Shes still feeling uncomfortable though till now cos i dont check hers. D day i did check her fbk account on her order she sent her 2go id, bb pin to a guy proposing to her n d guy never asked for it.She was now giving flimsy reasons for her actions.We are still together though but ive given her space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.