Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service (28024 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / President Jonathan At RCCG Camp Today Meets APC VP Prof Osbanjo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 2:02am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

can you tell us why majority of Nigerians think Retardeen Jonathan is a joke?

You are simply too dry . . .Your so empty you had to plagiarize someone else line . .Dayokanu needs to sue you for plagiarism . . .

#Trips catching . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 2:02am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Majority of Nigerians . . . how did you come about the "majority" part . . . . .

If am in that church, i did chuckle myself . . . grin . . .but not enough reasons for unknown fools to come here wanking and ejecting their loads recklessly all over the thread

Sorry o Mr known f.ool, you impotent bas.tard.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 2:03am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

You are simply too dry . . .Your so empty you had to plagiarize someone else line . .Dayokanu needs to sue you for plagiarism . . .

#Trips catching . . . .

Guy, u go school at all?.......I sure say na like dis GEJ go dey reason at ur age.. no wonder he is so retarded..........................for the records, can u plz define plagiarism
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 2:03am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LIVE IN MAKOKO?, HOW COME YOU ATTENDED A SERVICE IN ABUJA, ABI UR PAPA CANOE DON DEY FLY

[size=18pt]boring[/size]
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 2:05am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

Sorry o Mr known f.ool, you impotent bas.tard.

Is this your best shot cheesy . . . .meanwhile assemble your girl friend, wife or sister before me, to verify my impotency . . . .

They did abandon you after receiving some deep good potent thrust
grin
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LIVE IN MAKOKO?, HOW COME YOU ATTENDED A SERVICE IN ABUJA, ABI UR PAPA CANOE DON DEY FLY

No insult to anybody, but this shoit was hilarious!!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 2:11am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Is this your best shot cheesy . . . .meanwhile assembling your girl friend, wife or sister before to verify my impotency . . . .

They did abandon you after receiving some [b]deep good potent thrust[b]

Ok, now I underatand why Nairaland needs an Animals and Zoo section. Jmaine needs to feel at home.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by jmaine: 2:12am On Oct 01, 2012
Okay guyz . .trip time is over . .enjoy your mastvbation on this thread . . . .
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 2:14am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:

Ok, now I underatand why Nairaland needs an Animals and Zoo section. Jmaine needs to feel at home.

Beaf would surely be the moderator....dnt forget GEJ's degree in zoology....u can as well fit him in......birds of a feather thingz
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

Beaf would surely be the moderator....dnt forget GEJ's degree in zoology....u can as well fit him in......birds of a feather thingz
Seconded.

jmaine, u need urgent mental help.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by earthgreeners(m): 2:17am On Oct 01, 2012
Jerie:
Seconded.

jmaine, u need urgent mental help.

My friend studied Vet. medicine
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Jerie(m): 2:26am On Oct 01, 2012
earthgreeners:

My friend studied Vet. medicine

All his animals had brains, but don't you think jmaine and Gej's species won't be too challenging? One has no brains, the other has neither shoes nor brains.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by sheyguy: 2:34am On Oct 01, 2012
Back to the fact that Gej was mocked by a congregation . . . I think the guy should go rent some powerful congregation and proceed to re-brand his image further . . . The PDP way.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Royalty1(m): 2:50am On Oct 01, 2012
[b][/b] Men! It's a shame how this thread has been reduced to a fighting ground.
Is this what we have become as a people? To resort to mudslinging once the other group does not follow your line of thougths? Not a good trend for people planning to salvage a one time 'Giant' Nation. embarassed
We can not expect Nigeria to move forward by always going for the jugular of people with diverging toughts.

Back to the Topic.
I really doubt if the President actually said that (Sahara Reporters have given me reason to doubt their stories once in a while). But if he did, too bad! He really should come off his Horse and face reality. I still haven't seen his seriousness in fighting corruption when even the S.U.R.E busses he gave out to ease transportation have been converted to private rides by 'friends to people in power'. angry

God has already Blessed Nigeria, May He help us Raise a True leader to return Nigeria to her days of lost Glory.

God Help Nigeria.
Happy Independence Day.
Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 3:24am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: And that would warrant you calling the president a retardeen?
That would warrant your looking for his faults in every thread,even when there is none.
Well you do not owe me any explanation.
Just remember this period in your life,when you are being called a retardeen by your subjects,when you are ridiculed and despised by those you think you serve,and when no matter how hard you try,your best is being ridiculed, your competency is judged by how much 'swag' you can exude,and the failure of past heads,is placed squarely on your shoulders.
Again,what goes around,surely comes around.

Fool, u have no basis and stupidly wrong.
As for the retardeen, the same way ur kind also call other leaders names. Jonathan is also having his portion. Infact some of those ur kind call names have better heads than the retardeen so why should he be spared. Condemn those ones first before telling me rubbish.
Again this thread is about the retardeen foolishness. Stop derailing.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Naijagunner83: 3:29am On Oct 01, 2012
This administration must really get "thumbs up" for her efforts at combatting corruption. Greater transparency is being seen in awards of contracts and other govt processes. Budgets of ministries, departments and agencies come under more intense scrutiny. GEJ is putting Nigeria on the right track and deserves our prayers, support love and encouragement
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ Sir,

why would you chuckle yourself? Is it because you also think Retardeen Jonathan is a joke?

You are bad oo. You praise him here, In real life you laugh at him

Believe me, this ones are much more deadly and the sycophants around the retardeen. Peeps like us should be praised for saying it has it is and hoping that the retardeen will simply wake up.
Can u imagine, he knows he is wrong and yet kept mute, what an iidiot.

4 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Biggyd2: 3:40am On Oct 01, 2012
Some people just prefer to live in denial! SMH! Now were is Ruby and his brother the attack dog?
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by kacheezy: 3:40am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: you will also be treated with disdain and disrepute and called a retardeen,whenever you get in any position of authority,whether you are doing well or not.
What goes around,comes around.
My friend sharaap...freedom of laughter is enshrined in our fake constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Tpaparazy(m): 4:16am On Oct 01, 2012
yes! to hm he is fighting corruption cos his predisesors cruis more than hm, he said 'if nigerians dont want hm again he is ready to step down, he beta step down fast we ar waiting. who know another rubbish that will come out today from hm.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by peckhamboi: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2012
On the 2011 Transparency Corruption Perception Index,
USA ranks 24 with a score of 7.1,
Nigeria ranks 143 with an abysmal score of 2.4

Retardeen never disappoints.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by apmis: 4:25am On Oct 01, 2012
Believe the impossible and see it happen!
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by fortyfeet(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2012
ooseven: I thought worshippers only focused on God in church. Since when did political analysis become part of church service??
Pass.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by fortyfeet(m): 4:57am On Oct 01, 2012
Demdem:

Oga, leave tori. Our president, the retardeen's statement is dumb. That's the plain truth.
Tell youeself equally your own truth "that you don't have respect for elders and or constituted authority". Do you know that mocking GEJ is exactly as mocking Nigeria. We should be proud we got one (country). Some are refugees in their own (yrtnuoc).
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by butpro(m): 5:01am On Oct 01, 2012
solomon111: And that would warrant you calling the president a retardeen?
That would warrant your looking for his faults in every thread,even when there is none.
Well you do not owe me any explanation.
Just remember this period in your life,when you are being called a retardeen by your subjects,when you are ridiculed and despised by those you think you serve,and when no matter how hard you try,your best is being ridiculed, your competency is judged by how much 'swag' you can exude,and the failure of past heads,is placed squarely on your shoulders.
Again,what goes around,surely comes around.
why wasting yur time on sponsored thread? @demdem are one of those who re here to criticise, take it or leave it, Jonathan is the president of this country. Ask him why he doesn't want to hear the name" goodluck". Let them be ranting on NL.I know the presidency wud surprise them (critics).
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Artlove(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2012
This una heads sef, which character of president una like sef? IBB or Abacha? Shame on nigerian heads angry.
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by 9jafreak: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2012
Second Only?

COLO MENTALITY!
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 5:17am On Oct 01, 2012
fortyfeet:
Tell youeself equally your own truth "that you don't have respect for elders and or constituted authority". Do you know that mocking GEJ is exactly as mocking Nigeria. We should be proud we got one (country). Some are refugees in their own (yrtnuoc).

I don't respect useless and miserable elders that told me on live tv he doesn't give a damn. A gluttonous elder that consumes approx a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty needs to be stoned. These elders don't care about me, so why should I undecided

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by ektbear: 5:18am On Oct 01, 2012
jmaine:

Is this your best shot cheesy . . . .meanwhile assemble your girl friend, wife or sister before me, to verify my impotency . . . .

They did abandon you after receiving some deep good potent thrust
grin

lmao grin cheesy grin
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2012
butpro: why wasting yur time on sponsored thread? @demdem are one of those who re here to criticise, take it or leave it, Jonathan is the president of this country. Ask him why he doesn't want to hear the name" goodluck". Let them be ranting on NL.I know the presidency wud surprise them (critics).

Sponsored thread indeed grin
That retardeen is the president is an undisputed fact I have no issues with.
Infact if the vast majority wants him there for the next 20yrs, no yawa, I dey campe. However that isn't the topic of discussion here.

The issue at stake here is about the retardeen sttupid comment. Oga, kindly address this. Don't u think the retardeen took a high volume of concentrated kai-kai before going for this church service How can one explain this madness, all sane minds will definately find it ridiculous. These are the national Issues and burning questions we will like u to attend to on this thread. U can create another thread for demdem if u like.

2 Likes

Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by opoke(m): 5:31am On Oct 01, 2012
ONE HAS TO BE CAREFUL IN READING NEWS FROM SAHARA REPORTERS COS MOST OF THEIR POSTERS SEEMS TO BH MEMBERS
Re: Worshippers Mock Jonathan at Church Service by Demdem(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2012
opoke: ONE HAS TO BE CAREFUL IN READING NEWS FROM SAHARA REPORTERS COS MOST OF THEIR POSTERS SEEMS TO BH MEMBERS

I agree with u. The same SR that told us that patience is sick while presidency claims she is just resting. Don't u think presidency wants her to rest in peace undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Rushed Back To Hospital / I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / President Buhari And Governor Willie Obiano: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.