Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) (14148 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by skydeep(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: free me undecided
pathetic undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2012
nikkyshyne: 8pm ke? I hope you guyz won't take it to midnite cox I need to catch my beauty sleep.
wink cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by 190: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: 190, i won't accept that from you pls. And i won't also hesitate to do what i have to do if you make me. So cut it out. . .

undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Why you dey cry? sad
I wil charge u 4 conpempt and Misapropriation 4 looting our gals(general proprty) 2 ur foreign account 4 prsonal use.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
caseless: I wil charge 4 conpempt and looting our gals(general proprty) 2 ur foreign account 4 prsonal use.
Charge your English teacher first. . . cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Charge your English teacher first. . . cheesy
Ma english teacher is a lady and na ur hous she de com always..U see why she taught me d wrng tin she got frm u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
D.J starts rolling @ 7pm. The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 (female version) kicks-off @ 8pm. It's gonna be great fun!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
uj_sizzle:

u got a problem with that?

Thats okay by me lollipop!
Of course, ''sugarr'' all the way.
Do u like the ''lollipop''?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Caseless: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Whr is CARACTA? Pls tel her i'm wooing her in ABSENTIA frm d viewing centre. *lays siege 2 d viewing centre*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by dammytex: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
God; what kind of dream is this now?

How would I be dreaming that Idowu is getting married to 190?

Please any Joseph in the house please?
I need interpretation ASAP

This dream must mean something..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wait a second first....D-x dey organise pple gfs since dey arrange show for here....where Dyt dey...she no go come for the show too abi....abi u don ground am for BR?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
dammytex: God; what kind of dream is this now?

idowu marrying 190 is akin to slimyem making love to 190..it aint ever happening...wake up dude...lol
explorer, remember am up to be put in a slot together with abiL...where is abiL...hope you haven't gone AWOL on moi?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ghettodreamz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Napping Loading..........92%
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2012

Yes, a Joseph is here.
It simply means that Idowu is gonna be henpecking 190 for the rest of his life....till death!
People like 190 needs someone to tame them, so as to safe the world from emotional tsunami!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase: Wait a second first....D-x dey organise pple gfs since dey arrange show for here....where Dyt dey...she no go come for the show too abi....abi u don ground am for BR?
dyt is preggs man...she in labour with D-x twins...dont expect her presence...D-x badt gan
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

Okay would as soon as m home
Using my fone currently

U cant open ur yahoomail cos u forgot ur PW or cos u wanna open it via phone?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by IZUKWU(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

Yes, a Joseph is here.
It simply means that Idowu is gonna be henpecking 190 for the rest of his life....till death!
People like 190 needs someone to tame them, so as to safe the world from emotional tsunami!

lalaosky:
idowu marrying 190 is akin to slimyem making love to 190..it aint ever happening...wake up dude...lol
explorer, remember am up to be put in a slot together with abiL...where is abiL...hope you haven't gone AWOL on moi?

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
dyt is preggs man...she in labour with D-x twins...dont expect her presence...D-x badt gan

LOL....
Walahi, Im dumbfounded...maybe I go see something talk later.
Dyt pregnant for D-x?.....with all the mouth wey she dey make for here....hmmmmm.....Ose!
Singing ''Shakara'' by Fela.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

LOL....
Walahi, Im dumbfounded...maybe I go see something talk later.
Dyt pregnant for D-x?.....with all the mouth wey she dey make for here....hmmmmm.....Ose!
Singing ''Shakara'' by Fela.
lol...forget all those formings...all na WASH...when D-x shows, he will spill the beans...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: 8pm tonight!

Sexkillz, and I take God dey beg u now....I go dobale if u want sef....pls, delete all irrelevant posts....no side attraction biko....no gist...no greeting, it should be nothing if its not moderating posts and the bar posts abeg.....Im MIGHT gonna be busy tonight&wldnt wanna come back reading 40pages of thread watered with salivaS!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
lol...forget all those formings...all na WASH...when D-x shows, he will spill the beans...

Kk Na!
Howz ur end buddy....r u on the line tonight?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Na mumu talk na. . . Imagine. "reduce the amount wooing 190 and send them my way".

For what? You dey use jazz?

Kmt.

Sorry Sir grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]busy schedule meeen.. I''ll surely miss the action grin grin well sha, i would be at the Viewing centre around 10pm.. cool 7pm is a no no, besides Chelsea dey play UEFA.. I can't miss being with dem guys cool[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
flanrey:

Sorry Sir grin
Yes, my boy. . .grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Ghettodreamz D.J starts by 7pm. Show kicks-off @ 8pm

Dinner Jacket or Disc Jockey?
If na the latter one.....me dey....how much una go pay?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by UjSizzle(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: And why don't you get out of your niche and do something crazy and fun? Woo somebody. . . wink

crazy mode aint active yet smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by boron10(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Charge your English teacher first. . . cheesy
Loooooooooooolz, guy you harsh o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: [size=28pt]MC badosky in d block y'all....1 2 1 2 testing blokos mic [/size]
can i get a oh yeahhhhh!!!! cool cool cool cool

U reminded me of Stella!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: Errm Mr.Mod,as much as i'd like to be a part of this game all for the fun of it,i'd hope that you'd be on ground to clean the thread of any inciting/insultive comments from any as$hole in the course of the game so the reason and purpose of it would not be derailed....

Sexkillz, I no see this one before I told yeah.
Abeg, clean am well biko!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by ayobase(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: That's why we decided to move it to 8, so that I'll be here to oversee things and curtail rambuctiousness. . . Thanks. smiley

Kk then, thanks in advance!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) by DExplorer1: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
ayobase:

Dinner Jacket or Disc Jockey?
If na the latter one.....me dey....how much una go pay?
FREE

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.