Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47073 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
This is my plea...my plea for your love.
Say Nay!and kill my heart forever..
Say Yay!and take this albatross off my neck...just before it drowns me! [/quote
Tears drop!couldnt hold back 'em tears but surely This shawty is killing me Tonite! I am so jealouse
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Chucky234, my man, nothing do you! I see you too grin Alright people, while we wait for ArQueBusieR to pick a lady btw Goldieluks and Shollypopz, let REALITY101 carefully read and pick the lady that broke his walls and won his heart. Thank you! smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: REALITY,i have known you,talked with you,smiled at you,booed at you and quarelled with you on here for a while now.
The truth is that all those actions and reactions were just a mask covering my intentions and emotions towards you until recently when i let the reality of what i truly feel wash over me and i knew i'd be at a great disservice to myself if i keep bottling it all up inside.
That's why I'm standing here under this rain showers with my heart in my mouth and in cute shorts and a pretty shirt all slim and trim just for you.
You are the one who has got the right broom and have swept me off my feet with it...
Your courteous goodwill has peeled off the layers of my soul in ways i cannot describe..
Hidden within my unconcious is an insatiable desire for you and more of you.
I make a small package wrapped up in myself...i want to make a big one wrapped up with you.
I'm getting out of myself to know you...give me that chance!
Be my safety-net in times of trouble and despair,share with me beautiful and happy moments of my life as i share in yours too.
Take my heart in your hands and guard it jealously with all the love in your heart as i will yours.
I can't keep sitting safely by the waters just watching all other people happy...Dear REALITY,dive in these waters with me and make me as happy as i will make you.
I'll want with you the things you want..I'll go with you wherever you choose,I'll even watch LAKERS every game with you.I'll give you a reason never to let me go.
Lets create our own little world and make it really beautiful.
Say Yay!and take this albatross off my neck...just before it drowns me!
Nice piece
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: REALITY,i have known you,talked with you,smiled at you,booed at you and quarelled with you on here for a while now.
The truth is that all those actions and reactions were just a mask covering my intentions and emotions towards you until recently when i let the reality of what i truly feel wash over me and i knew i'd be at a great disservice to myself if i keep bottling it all up inside.
That's why I'm standing here under this rain showers with my heart in my mouth and in cute shorts and a pretty shirt all slim and trim just for you.
You are the one who has got the right broom and have swept me off my feet with it...
Your courteous goodwill has peeled off the layers of my soul in ways i cannot describe..
I make a small package wrapped up in myself...i want to make a big one wrapped up with you.
Be my safety-net in times of trouble and despair,share with me beautiful and happy moments of my life as i share in yours too.
Take my heart in your hands and guard it jealously with all the love in your heart as i will yours.
I can't keep sitting safely by the waters just watching all other people happy...Dear REALITY,dive in these waters with me and make me as happy as i will make you.
I'll want with you the things you want..I'll go with you wherever you choose,I'll even watch LAKERS every game with you.I'll give you a reason never to let me go.

Aww..lovely slimmy. cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Taaaaaa ##team goldie## jare... Take a look at her lines once more... My heart's tempo increased while reading it... Mehn!!! She can woo jare... Both of them actually...
i love both of them..didnt you see my posts praising goldie ni?...that gurl is tha best WOOER in obodo NIGERIA..lwkmd
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2012
Eeerm! Sexkillz you actually said yesterday that Seun won't be around to be wooed! Now he is here.pls with your permission,can I dedicate a lovely poem to him? If not am going back to bed! undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by swtdarling(f): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2012
damn!!.its hot in here.sleeping mode disactivated
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2012
Sholly, Goldie, and Slimyem did well... I like the realness and the poetic storytelling... They didn't force it, and didn't try to sound too poetic.... You've got skills - the type of shyte that would make a brudda fall in e-love and spend his life savings...Bwahahahahahaha

They got game, yo..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:18am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
i love both of them..didnt you see my posts praising goldie ni?...that gurl is tha best WOOER in obodo NIGERIA..lwkmd
I swear!!! She gat what it takes.... Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2012
EWOOOOOO..CHINEKE MUO...ma i HEAR SAY, i talk am agiain, MA I HEAR SAY guys sabi chyke gurl for our kontiri naijeriya make una see whether i no cut off the speaker's blokos...slimy, gawd, ayam dead!!
*playing fugees' KILLING ME SOFTLY*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2012
swtdarling: damn!!.its hot in here.sleeping mode [size=28pt]disactivated[/size]

Na so - Nigerian gurls i see una undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Sorry to have kept you waiting, ladies and house. smiley

Mann,this is hard!

Shollypopz: Looks like you took some time to gather intel on me. I really liked the PHP part (you code? wow!). Reading through your "codes", the divide between the virtual and real worlds became somewhat narrow to me.

Goldie: Amazing write-up. I loved it. I know you're into literature and whatnot. I really appreciate your literary talents as I'm not one bit poetic.

My decision? Shollypopz: She had me wondering if this was actually just some harmless game. I also like how she planned are assault on my heart based on the intel she gathered from my profile.

Choosing a winner was really hard for me, Goldie. I'm a very passionate young man: Shollypopz got to me by mentioning some personal interests/ambitions. Don't read too much into this, Goldie. You're no loser. You've got game. smiley

Phew!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: Eeerm! Sexkillz you actually said yesterday that Seun won't be around to be wooed! Now he is here.pls with your permission,can I dedicate a lovely poem for him? If not am going back to bed! undecided
Don't mind seun. . . Always full of surprises.

Shoot him the poem then, since its a special request. . . Aim for his heart. . .wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2012
Alright people, it's The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 (female version) If you are having real fun please give this post 10 'like' cheesy Thank you!

4 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
Guy na longer throat be dat na,how only you go like both of dem,make you try choose one na bros abi you no want make we see one take.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 03, 2012
Congrats sholly. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 12:20am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
Chai, my sweetcocoa, i see you! cheesy You got a slot babe
Oh darling howdy?wink

I didn't even know the D day's today, haven't been online for awhile now, didn't prep for this but will see what i can do.

Btw must i drop my codes today?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2012

Ooh wow. . No doubt this straight from the heart *wink. . She will watch every LAKERS game with me? Lawd smiley that's + 35.

Uhmm where's is Annita
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2012
Where's abiL

Shaybe did her thing the London way - no long thing, get to know each other, and hit the sheets and get busy... Bwahahaha
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Sorry to have kept you waiting, ladies and house. smiley

Mann,this is hard!

Shollypopz: Looks like you took some time to gather intel on me. I really liked the PHP part (you code? wow!). Reading through your "codes", the divide between the virtual and real worlds became somewhat narrow to me.

Goldie: Amazing write-up. I loved it. I know you're into literature and whatnot. I really appreciate your literary talents as I'm not one bit poetic.

My decision? Shollypopz: She had me wondering if this was actually just some harmless game. I also like how she planned are assault on my heart based on the intel she gathered from my profile.

Choosing a winner was really hard for me, Goldie. I'm a very passionate young man: Shollypopz got to me by mentioning some personal interests/ambitions. Don't read too much into this, Goldie. You're no loser. You've got game. smiley

Phew!!!
I wouldn't pick a winner if i were you..
Both of them are winners!!
Both of them rock!!
alas,i'm not you!
Cheers!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

guy pack well
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: Eeerm! Sexkillz you actually said yesterday that Seun won't be around to be wooed! Now he is here.pls with your permission,can I dedicate a lovely poem to him? If not am going back to bed! undecided
berem, na so this thread shack you, you abandon acidiosis for bed come back online?
Lwkmd...no blame sexkillz, seun was frollicking with mukina but the sheer power of goldie and sholly's words dazed him back to REALITY!!...slimyem classic come discombobulate am finish...SEUN is in love!!...
Berem add yours so that you can be the 2nd wife..lwkmd4h
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2012
*strolls off to bed with Ishilove firmly held in his arms* so long Jerry. . .its been a fun ride. See as no boy curse any girl for this one o!
Sexkills you don triple my respect for you jare. Anybody wey badmouth you and your MOD job from today just hala me. I go carry my grandpapa come visit am. Peace y'all. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by swtdarling(f): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2012
cheesy
190:

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101:

Ooh wow. . No doubt this straight from the heart *wink. . She will watch every LAKERS game with me? Lawd smiley that's + 35.

Uhmm where's is Annita
lol
been looking all over for her too...smileysmiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2012
[size=14pt]YES!!! YES!!! YES!!![/size]

OH!! THANK YOU ArQueBusieR!!!........I know this might sound silly but I've been trying to toast this bread for few hours and I just can't get myself to stay in one place. Thanks man, I didn't even realize how much I wanted you to say my name. kiss kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2012
Reality cowgurl's replacing Annita
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks, welcome to my world grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Sorry to have kept you waiting, ladies and house. smiley

Mann,this is hard!

Phew!!!

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Congrats sholly. . .
Thanks Dude!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (66)

My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Okafor's Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.