Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,446 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47197 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sagamite, my foe, i see you too! Nothing do you. We jabs another day. LOL. Enjoy man!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lmao!
Eheeee nw... I want to see your wooing skillz...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Common sholly yours was ace, stop this fronting jor!
I wish I was fronting.

Just read what others wrote.......
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2012
cowgurl: * she spots Reality sitting amongst his friends having a swell time, up she goes sashaying her way towards him.
* he looked up and drooled over her secretly wishing she was coming his way
* she got to him, gave him a sensual kiss
and then she whispers,

*hey boo, I want you right now!

whoa!! Pretty picture babe
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2012
dedicated to Ladunsky, Kandikane and kittykat!!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSBoe90SXc4
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2012
I think Seun was impressed with this thread. Hahahaha. Enough gbedu for the house.*dancing azonto* front page no be here o!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Sometimes, your humility puts me off completely. . . You just added a star to the ranks of respect i have for you.
Thanks smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2012
This wooing is on the ”front page“ right now...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Nikkyshyne, babe just like Sexkillz, we can't judge on a Single challenger, the ladies must be two. Please bear with me cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 12:01am On Oct 03, 2012
Front page OMG
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2012
cowgurl: * she spots Reality sitting amongst his friends having a swell time, up she goes sashaying her way towards him.
* he looked up and drooled over her secretly wishing she was coming his way
* she got to him, gave him a sensual kiss
and then she whispers,

*hey boo, I want you right now!
Ok, my money is on you. . . You don't talk much but damn, you show by your actions so damn much. . .

Make me proud. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
I wish I was fronting.

Just read what others said.......

ArqueBusier's verdict matters most right now. wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz: Thanks @ lalaosky

lol, I can't even explain how I feel......Goldieluks brought her A game, I underestimated her

It's like I want him to respond and at d same time I don't.....
i tell ya...errbody was shouting "go sholly" "go sholly" and snap!!, goldie discombobulated us all.
Slimyem had to make a U-turn and hail goldie..gosh!..that chick is one helluva of a dirty playa...waiting for you to finish your line before giving you a knuckle sandwich.lol...nice one by the way..ayam am official #teamsholly#
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

[size=18pt]3 GBOSA FOR THIS MAN!!

GBOSA!!

GBOSA!!!

GBO. . .[/size]

Nigerian police force takes over the scene and every one flees for their lives angry angry
lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2012
nikkyshyne: Front page OMG
That means no sleep. . . cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Hahahahahahaha girls are vibrating...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2012
ArQueBusieR, please pick btw Goldieluks and Shollypopz wooing. Thank you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY,i have known you,talked with you,smiled at you,booed at you and quarelled with you on here for a while now.
The truth is that all those actions and reactions were just a mask covering my intentions and emotions towards you until recently when i let the reality of what i truly feel wash over me and i knew i'd be at a great disservice to myself if i keep bottling it all up inside.
That's why I'm standing here under this rain showers with my heart in my mouth and in cute shorts and a pretty shirt all slim and trim just for you.
You are the one who has got the right broom and have swept me off my feet with it...
Your courteous goodwill has peeled off the layers of my soul in ways i cannot describe..
Hidden within my unconcious is an insatiable desire for you and more of you.
I make a small package wrapped up in myself...i want to make a big one wrapped up with you.
I'm getting out of myself to know you...give me that chance!
Be my safety-net in times of trouble and despair,share with me beautiful and happy moments of my life as i share in yours too.
Take my heart in your hands and guard it jealously with all the love in your heart as i will yours.
I can't keep sitting safely by the waters just watching all other people happy...Dear REALITY,dive in these waters with me and make me as happy as i will make you.
I'll want with you the things you want..I'll go with you wherever you choose,I'll even watch LAKERS every game with you.I'll give you a reason never to let me go.
Lets create our own little world and make it really beautiful.
This is my plea...my plea for your love.
Say Nay!and kill my heart forever..
Say Yay!and take this albatross off my neck...just before it drowns me!

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DonaldGenes(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2012
Hopefully i dont 'Take a four winks' as i watch with sheer excitement
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
i tell ya...errbody was shouting "go sholly" "go sholly" and snap!!, goldie discombobulated us all.
Slimyem had to make a U-turn and hail goldie..gosh!..that chick is one helluva of a dirty playa...waiting for you to finish your line before giving you a knuckle sandwich.lol...nice one by the way..ayam am official #teamsholly#
Taaaaaa ##team goldie## jare... Take a look at her lines once more... My heart's tempo increased while reading it... Mehn!!! She can woo jare... Both of them actually...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2012
Hmmm... This thing made front page...

Let me do a quick recap, to see how these NL heads do their thing, still..
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2012
Chai, my sweetcocoa, i see you! cheesy You got a slot babe
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2012
Damn. . . Slimyem? shocked
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: falls from okada and rolls into gutter. . . Laughing. grin grin grin grin grin
killz my bruv, forget all those formings by 190..all na wash!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: This wooing is on the ”front page“ right now...
now you just woke me up with your scream!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by chucky234(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
ArQueBusieR, please pick btw Goldieluks and Shollypopz wooing. Thank you cheesy
How you no invite me na,see as you let all the fun passed me by sha.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
killz my bruv, forget all those formings by 190..all na wash!!!
You dey mind that Edo boy? grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by vivianc(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Eheeee nw... I want to see your wooing skillz...

No wahala baby, you got it! Maybe not tonight ok? Love u, bye.
*sorry the chosen babes, couldn't just resist my man. You take the floor, its all for fun!*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: now you just woke me up with your scream!!
Lol... Go back to sleep mamacita...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 12:10am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: REALITY,i have known you,talked with you,smiled at you,booed at you and quarelled with you on here for a while now.
The truth is that all those actions and reactions were just a mask covering my intentions and emotions towards you until recently when i let the reality of what i truly feel wash over me and i knew i'd be at a great disservice to myself if i keep bottling it all up inside.
That's why I'm standing here under this rain showers with my heart in my mouth and in cute shorts and a pretty shirt all slim and trim just for you.
You are the one who has got the right broom and have swept me off my feet with it...
Your courteous goodwill has peeled off the layers of my soul in ways i cannot describe..
Hidden within my unconcious is an insatiable desire for you and more of you.
I make a small package wrapped up in myself...i want to make a big one wrapped up with you.
I'm getting out of myself to know you...give me that chance!
Be my safety-net in times of trouble and despair,share with me beautiful and happy moments of my life as i share in yours too.
Take my heart in your hands and guard it jealously with all the love in your heart as i will yours.
I can't keep sitting safely by the waters just watching all other people happy...Dear REALITY,dive in these waters with me and make me as happy as i will make you.
I'll want with you the things you want..I'll go with you wherever you choose,I'll even watch LAKERS every game with you.I'll give you a reason never to let me go.
Lets create our own little world and make it really beautiful.
This is my plea...my plea for your love.
Say Nay!and kill my heart forever..
Say Yay!and take this albatross off my neck...just before it drowns me!
ermm....uhmm.....*speechless*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
vivian chinaza:

No wahala babe, you got it! Maybe not tonight ok? Love u, bye.
*sorry the chosen babes, couldn't just resist my man. You take the floor, its all for fun!*
Love you too sweety... Night.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 03, 2012
What's going on here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (66)

My Girlfriend's Past Disgusts Me / Why Do Girls Like Sleeping On Top Of Their Men? / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.