Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47072 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Alright people, while we wait for Sexkillz and REALITY101, be aware that the Season 2 of the men and women's version is coming up soon and you all will be notified. Please, stay glued to the Romance Section. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 1:44am On Oct 03, 2012
@reality i suggest you judge with pics... Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

and if he does, i would personally laff @ annita cus i gave her my heart on a golden plate and she turned it down

I thought you'd be slapped
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:45am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Hahahahahahahaha ”slimyem“ is a fine babe jare...

embarassed embarassed embarassed --- do you see the expression on my face embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 03, 2012
shymexx: Please, get someone to chirpse my doozy, DailyNews, for his sermons and service to humanity...

That brother deserves it!!

....don't dare a POPE smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:46am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz and reality WTF is wrong with you guys

choose and lets get this done with

its almost 3 AM grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 1:46am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

embarassed embarassed embarassed --- do you see the expression on my face embarassed embarassed embarassed
What have ”slim“ done to you now?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2012
flash11:
smh. Playing the sexx game already?? #reality aint wannking to no picture!
oh well...
Its just a game...and seeing that my man has it as a preference over other things,i have to show him i can do it!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Tobixcash: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2012
Hey guys whats the process of joining the game cool
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101: I ordered a medium size of Taco and got not largest size. . Who wanna share with me.

Still waiting for Slimyem . . Aww she's bn awake all for me +10 with the previous score = 45

And Annita got so far 51

smiley
Please, is this your final decision?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 1:48am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews: Lolz....thread inspired by the Match-Making Threads!!! lolzzzzz....plz give it a credit D-Explorer...though urs is kinda a success cos no bad belles...lol
Whatever gave you that impression? Your match making thread was swagless to say the least.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 03, 2012
Aluta. . .
Bravery personified. You came into this contest with a motive, though you felt you opponent was intimidating, you gave it a go. You sure did hit a spot in my heart, and i would be willing to take the risk with you as well. You sure do know how to make a man smile, and oh was your last sentence as inviting as ever. . . You rock, and always will. . . I am proud to have been wooed by you. kiss

It is not everyday that a lady walks up to a guy she admires and pours out her heart, i admire the courage of you ladies. Pls understand that i hate to choose between you too, but i am monogamous by nature. . .

Lola, you read me like a book. I lost my cool and you got me feeling like a fool. In your hands i became a tool, waiting for your command and next line of action represented by words.

I felt you close, i felt your breath, i felt your heartbeat as your poured those words on me. . . You moderated your words and kept it simple even when i know its within your power to leave me in a haze of words. You know me, and now, you own me. . .

Lola, I'll be your man. . . kiss I can only take the next step if i am beside you. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by swtdarling(f): 1:48am On Oct 03, 2012
kilode?,na project fame
D-Explorer:
Alright people, while we wait for Sexkillz and REALITY101, be aware that the Season 2 of the men and women's version is coming up soon and you all will be notified. Please, stay glued to the Romance Section. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 03, 2012
Oh wow. . Coming to conclusion after her last drop. .

I have one more piece of Taco in my mouth lemme swallow it. . One moment please. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: Hmmn..
REALITY,I don't have so much more to say right now..
Your silence and indecision around this issue is wearing my heart out already....i just hope it doesn't stop any moment now...
I'm a golden ring that'd fit right on your fingers.
I'm the only one who can make time drift away for you like many waters..
With good health and good weather,i'll commit to to with all the love in my heart,with the goodness that lies inside of me and with mind-blowing sex as often as you require it.
I painted you a picture of me under showers of rain and in my cute shorts and pretty shirt.that wasn't for nothing...i hope?
Picture that in your mind and imagine what you'd do with that picture...
Choose me and smile every day of your life henceforth!
Lose me and wish for me when you no longer can have me!
aaaaaahhh han!!...slimyem plays the intimacy card game!!...T.K.O...wooohaaaaaa..i saw this coming...glad i stoked the fire!!...lol...#teamslimyem#...190, i hope you dont get to eat your own words!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 1:49am On Oct 03, 2012
Slim= happiness (sex included? DUH)

Annita=Sex(happiness included after u done?Maybe)

that shld simplify it
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101: Oh wow. . Coming to conclusion after her last drop. .

I have one more piece of Taco in my mouth lemme swallow it. . One moment please. . .
Lol... Guy you are crazy....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
aaaaaahhh han!!...slimyem plays the intimacy card game!!...T.K.O...wooohaaaaaa..i saw this coming...glad i stoked the fire!!...lol...#teamslimyem#...190, i hope you dont get to eat your own words!!

nah its annita, im 100% positive on this

I cant be wrong, im never WRONG!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 1:50am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: oh well...
Its just a game...and seeing that my man has it as a preference over other things,i have to show him i can do it!!
Even if he doesn't end up choosing you, you shouldn't feel bad cos you killed it. Reality101 doesn't care about love anyways so it won't be a surprise if he decides he wants just sex.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:51am On Oct 03, 2012
swtdarling: kilode?,na project fame

This gurl u never sleep shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 1:51am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Aluta. . .
Bravery personified. You came into this contest with a motive, though you felt you opponent was intimidating, you gave it a go. You sure did hit a spot in my heart, and i would be willing to take the risk with you as well. You sure do know how to make a man smile, and oh was your last sentence as inviting as ever. . . You rock, and always will. . . I am proud to have been wooed by you. kiss

It is not everyday that a lady walks up to a guy she admires and pours out her heart, i admire the courage of you ladies. Pls understand that i hate to choose between you too, but i am monogamous by nature. . .

Lola, you read me like a book. I lost my cool and you got me feeling like a fool. In your hands i became a tool, waiting for your command and next line of action represented by words.

I felt you close, i felt your breath, i felt your heartbeat as your poured those words on me. . . You moderated your words and kept it simple even when i know its within your power to leave me in a haze of words. You know me, and now, you own me. . .

Lola, I'll be your man. . . kiss I can only take the next step if i am beside you. . .

good boy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Tobix_cash: Hey guys whats the process of joining the game cool
gaddamit! You're still asking of process when the game is almost coming to an end? You guys should round up make I sleep joor! This kind night vigil sef! "Yawns"
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: Even if he doesn't end up choosing you, you shouldn't feel bad cos you killed it. Reality101 doesn't care about love anyways so it won't be a surprise if he decides he wants just sex.

I said it, OH YES i said it

Make una give am HOPE SMALL grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: Even if he doesn't end up choosing you, you shouldn't feel bad cos you killed it. Reality101 doesn't care about love anyways so it won't be a surprise if he decides he wants just sex.
No hard feelings babe no matter how this turns out...
It has been fun!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:52am On Oct 03, 2012
Okiedokie, let the following participants please prepare for later today and there might just be a re-slot.

* SLOT 1 - Vivian Chinaza and abiL to woo Sunebanty

* SLOT 9 - FlowerPower to woo D-Explorer

* SLOT 10 - Gracious10 and Ariyke to woo IZUKWU

* SLOT 11 - Tenderly1 and Rockstation to woo Bennyraz

* SLOT 12 - Sijo01 and Wislet to woo Ghettodreamz

* SLOT 13 - Tinkybabe and Gree-die to woo Laberry101

* SLOT 14 - 1ndidi2 and Freecocoa to woo Omiobo
Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 03, 2012
up team #annita, no team #slim, sorry o...I meant to say up shollyp...I wanna read some more poetic chykins plzzzz....where is ogugua, onila & co...cnt wait to copy ur poems for our poetry anthology coming very soon smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:53am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: gaddamit! You're still asking of process when the game is almost coming to an end? You guys should round up make I sleep joor! This kind night vigil sef! "Yawns"

MY sister i hear say you manage win

how come - did you use the SEX APPEAL
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: No hard feelings babe no matter how this turns out...
It has been fun!!!

smiley smiley
yeah, after going thru lola's post, i knew the answer myself.
I hereby welcome Lola_luv into the nairaland's women hall of fame (just trying to make D-Explorer's work-load easier). Congratulations, sweetie.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by annita19(f): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Still waiting to see
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2012
oya pick na Reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (66)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.