Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47106 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by IZUKWU(m): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Explorer ,is this running all night and when is my slot coming up?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Aluta. . .
Bravery personified. You came into this contest with a motive, though you felt you opponent was intimidating, you gave it a go. You sure did hit a spot in my heart, and i would be willing to take the risk with you as well. You sure do know how to make a man smile, and oh was your last sentence as inviting as ever. . . You rock, and always will. . . I am proud to have been wooed by you. kiss

It is not everyday that a lady walks up to a guy she admires and pours out her heart, i admire the courage of you ladies. Pls understand that i hate to choose between you too, but i am monogamous by nature. . .

Lola, you read me like a book. I lost my cool and you got me feeling like a fool. In your hands i became a tool, waiting for your command and next line of action represented by words.

I felt you close, i felt your breath, i felt your heartbeat as your poured those words on me. . . You moderated your words and kept it simple even when i know its within your power to leave me in a haze of words. You know me, and now, you own me. . .

Lola, I'll be your man. . . kiss I can only take the next step if i am beside you. . .
Blawdy male-asewo, you eh na roamnce go kill you, (lol)

I swear i couldn't just decide who to choose, the other lady is awesome too, they both nailed it but a winner had to emmerge.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Mannylex(m): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Watz going on here?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 1:54am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews: up team #annita, no team #slim, sorry o...I meant to say up shollyp...I wanna read some more poetic chykins plzzzz....where is ogugua, onila & co...cnt wait to copy ur poems for our poetry anthology coming very soon smiley
Guy sharaaaapppp!!! Na your own way of looking for who to woo you ni? Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: oh well...
Its just a game...and seeing that my man has it as a preference over other things,i have to show him i can do it!!
word!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Tobixcash: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2012
ok then how can i veiw the participants? cheesy
berem: gaddamit! You're still asking of process when the game is almost coming to an end? You guys should round up make I sleep joor! This kind night vigil sef! "Yawns"
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2012
IZUKWU: Explorer ,is this running all night and when is my slot coming up?

what business does an OLD SOLDIER like you have with romance

see your mouth like "WHEN IS MY SLOT COMING UP" *in chuck norris voice*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 03, 2012
Tobix_cash: Hey guys whats the process of joining the game cool

Get you Bible out, tell us which verse is the shortest verse in the Bible & which Bible book equals to whats happening here & ur in definitely cheesy Lolz
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

I said it, OH YES i said it

Make una give am HOPE SMALL grin grin grin
Nothing like giving her hope.

Slim is one of the most intelligent ladies on here, there's no disputing that her write up is epic.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 1:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Bravery personified. You came into this contest with a motive, though you felt you opponent was intimidating, you gave it a go. You sure did hit a spot in my heart, and i would be willing to take the risk with you as well. You sure do know how to make a man smile, and oh was your last sentence as inviting as ever. . . You rock, and always will. . . I am proud to have been wooed by you. kiss

It is not everyday that a lady walks up to a guy she admires and pours out her heart, i admire the courage of you ladies. Pls understand that i hate to choose between you too, but i am monogamous by nature. . .

Lola, you read me like a book. I lost my cool and you got me feeling like a fool. In your hands i became a tool, waiting for your command and next line of action represented by words.

I felt you close, i felt your breath, i felt your heartbeat as your poured those words on me. . . You moderated your words and kept it simple even when i know its within your power to leave me in a haze of words. You know me, and now, you own me. . .

Lola, I'll be your man. . . kiss I can only take the next step if i am beside you. . .
Oh wow! There we have it. Congratulations Lola.luv, you won Sexkillz heart and you're hereby inducted into The Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME. Enjoy the attention, congrats once again! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Mannylex: Watz going on here?

ask again
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 03, 2012
alutacontinua: yeah, after going thru lola's post, i knew the answer myself.
I hereby welcome Lola_luv into the nairaland's women hall of fame (just trying to make D-Explorer's work-load easier). Congratulations, sweetie.
You'll always be a winner. . . Always. smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 03, 2012

woooooooooooooooow...CLASSIC!!...finito..i envisage this leading to an offline dating y'all.
Killz, i bless this union as the pope of tha thread...go out and multiply with LOLA and make her your LOLO
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by swtdarling(f): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

This gurl u never sleep shocked shocked
sleep bawo.am seein it to d end.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: No hard feelings babe no matter how this turns out...
It has been fun!!!
na so.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 1:58am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh wow! There we have it. Congratulations Lola.luv, you won Sexkillz heart and you're hereby inducted into The Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME. Enjoy the attention, congrats once again! cheesy
Oga the way you dey write this people go think say the thing dey serious ooo...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 1:59am On Oct 03, 2012
swtdarling:
sleep bawo.am seein it to d end.

Na wa oh!!

anyway D-X can you please kindly tell me why the 2 women that sucessfully wooed me
werent or isnt amongst the hall of fame yet, lemme know

im typing with only one of my eyes open angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle: Slim= happiness (sex included? DUH)

Annita=Sex(happiness included after u done?Maybe)

that shld simplify it
this babe, you like to spoil people's show sha.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Guy sharaaaapppp!!! Na your own way of looking for who to woo you ni? Lol

Gawwwd....try wooing father Tansi....lol...u know what it won't work...here to seek for right to copy the honest, pure frm d heart poems...believe me they r masterpiece...I need more....someone shud woo ikekings plz d guy is nice & play mature u guyz need to try him or shymmex, 2 rare gems smiley...up team #ikekings/shymmex smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:00am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: na so.
Freecocoa i for like you to woo me ooo... But its late... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

MY sister i hear say you manage win

how come - did you use the SEX APPEAL
manage win? Abeg no talk like that jare! Na since a day before yesterday I start to write love poem for acidosis with a lot of sex appeal! If na lie make you ask am.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:01am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

well then she doesnt have the features to move a man
no breas.t,ny.ash,face,nothing!! undecided
We all know you are sounding like this cos she didn't pick you in the other game, I see why that was, its obvious she has a deeper understanding of the true meaning of romance\ love than you do.
Her level pass yours so quit hating.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 03, 2012
I feel my sanity returning. . . At last. grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:01am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: manage win? Abeg no talk like that jare! Na since a day before yesterday I start to write love poem for acidosis with a lot of sex appeal! If na lie make you ask am.

Oh poor vicky grin grin

she was VAMUSTIZED!!

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 2:01am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews: up team #annita, no team #slim, sorry o...I meant to say up shollyp...I wanna read some more poetic chykins plzzzz....where is ogugua, onila & co...cnt wait to copy ur poems for our poetry anthology coming very soon smiley
ya, u're on point, where is Ogugua88, i really nid c her...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:01am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

Na wa oh!!

anyway D-X can you please kindly tell me why the 2 women that sucessfully wooed me
werent or isnt amongst the hall of fame yet, lemme know

im typing with only one of my eyes open angry angry
The both of them will woo you once again for a winner to emerge...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Freecocoa i for like you to woo me ooo... But its late... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some other time dear.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

what business does an OLD SOLDIER like you have with romance

see your mouth like "WHEN IS MY SLOT COMING UP" *in chuck norris voice*
lwkmd...this dude no go kill me...guy, you crack me up..i like you, no homo
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella:
this babe, you like to spoil people's show sha.
Lol... My model... Come make we go sleep jare...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:02am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101, please pick a lady that won your heart. We're waiting! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Tobix_cash: ok then how can i veiw the participants? cheesy
go to page 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.