Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47110 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2012
Congrats Slimyem.

Wonderful things can be achieved with a little push wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2012
annita19: This is illegal and kind of racism. .Goodbye Nairaland. .
Oh darling don't be like that, its just a game.

You did great but truth be told, Slimy did greatest(lol) its not racism honey, its all about winning a man's heart but you sounded like all you wanted was to satisfy him sexually. Don't vex dear, we love you too.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: I am happy i was wooed and all that. I am happy to see poems flying around. . .

But you just made my night. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't like that chieftaincy clothe, cos u dnt deserve it....except for being a polygamist...lolz...cos all titled men in my hamlet are polygamist...lolzzzz
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 03, 2012
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Nah... Its a game now... Stop thinking that way....
It's more than just a game to some people.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 2:17am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: I am happy i was wooed and all that. I am happy to see poems flying around. . .

But you just made my night. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You made mine too. ( I will take it easy with you, hence forth) dearie...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz: Congrats Slimyem!!......

As much as I think Slimyem deserved to win, I think other ppl's comment influenced Reality101's decision. I felt like he was trying to prove ppl wrong more than he was giving reasons why he chose Slimmy, that's just my honest opinion.
Many of the guys decisions were influenced primarily by lalaosky and uj sizzle. They just dey spoil people show anyhow with their unwanted opinions...lol

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2012
Please waz the stake in here cuz am tired of reading, I need a sophisticated answer
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella:
If I call you ashewo now, you go begin vibrate.

am not happy at all sad
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 03, 2012

As much as I think Slimyem deserved to win, I think other ppl's comment influenced Reality101's decision. I felt like he was trying to prove ppl wrong more than he was giving reasons why he chose Slimmy, that's just my honest opinion.
gbam...am guilty!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 03, 2012
oops! Tori don change face! Eeerm REALITY! I think you just broke someone's heart o!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by annita19(f): 2:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Congrats Slimyem I hope you give me 43 kids lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

You made mine too. ( I will take it easy with you, hence forth) dearie...
Cool. cool
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 2:19am On Oct 03, 2012

that's just low. Go lick ur wounds honey
where are the poems let them fly in plzz....its easier to compose poems at odd hours like dis early morning...plz guys re-woo d guyz again with new poems so we can judge dis time plzzzzzz...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:19am On Oct 03, 2012
Okiedokie. Finally. Alright, Congratulations Slimyem, you won REALITY101's heart. You are therefore inducted into The Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME. Enjoy all the attention, congrats once again cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 2:19am On Oct 03, 2012
REALITY101: Slimyem what's next? Honeymoon? Name your destination
Italy it has to be!!
Naples as matter of fact!!
When we leaving?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:20am On Oct 03, 2012
I still cant understand why annita wasnt chosen

she was arguably the best POET here today

she's the best!! and nothing can change that angry angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:20am On Oct 03, 2012
Thank God the guys wooing was not like this...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 03, 2012
NEROSKY: Please waz the stake in here cuz am tired of reading, I need a sophisticated answer
Don't you have a bed waiting and dying to receive you?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:20am On Oct 03, 2012
smh
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:21am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: tonguetonguetongue:PThank babe....
That one nor mean say we nor fit still slap each other for another thread o...
Lol
You know how e dey go na. Its a love-hate relationship.(You know what i mean)lol.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 2:21am On Oct 03, 2012
bye bye everyone....goodmorning goodnight. May the continue tmw.

Abeg i did not influence anybody's decision oo.(just had to get that out).
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews: where are the poems let them fly in plzz....its easier to compose poems at odd hours like dis early morning...plz guys re-woo d guyz again with new poems so we can judge dis time plzzzzzz...
WTF!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2012

ShollyP...thank you babe!
....at least he made the choice....cheesysmiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 03, 2012
annita19: Congrats Slimyem I hope you give me 43 kids lol

annita...u are d real choice...to be candid...expect a private msg frm REALITY soon telling u d truth...so dnt expect him to break some fragile hrt publicly, cos he knws u being a foreigner can bear it...we Nigerians dnt handle hrtbreak so easily, u get it dnt lose hope dearie anniiiiii, if u dnt receive d PM frm REALITY dnt believe my words anytime smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:23am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: WTF!
Mehn!!! He's showing the gayism in him... Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella:
Many of the guys decisions were influenced primarily by lalaosky and uj sizzle. They just dey spoil people show anyhow with their unwanted opinions...lol
am guilty..i just felt slimyem post was too real for her to loose
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:23am On Oct 03, 2012
Babe, it takes the man in-between to take a decision. You rock, anything mehn, i will do for you cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:24am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

annita...u are d real choice...to be candid...expect a private msg frm REALITY soon telling u d truth...so dnt expect him to break some fragile hrt publicly, cos he knws u being a foreigner can bear it...we Nigerians dnt handle hrtbreak so easily, u get it dnt lose hope dearie anniiiiii, if u dnt receive d PM frm REALITY dnt believe my words anytime smiley
You are just being silly as usual. Amebor.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 2:24am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

4riner

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (66)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.