Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47250 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 2:24am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle: Congrats Slimyem.

Wonderful things can be achieved with a little push wink
Never knew she's a white woman.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 03, 2012
190: I still cant understand why annita wasnt chosen

she was arguably the best POET here today

she's the best!! and nothing can change that angry angry angry

LIAR!! And if u're not a liar, then u are one big OLODO!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 2:25am On Oct 03, 2012
Arquerbusier no I can't be your friend, because it will always remind me on how I failed wholefully. Whether its an online thing or not, the truth is I lose to sholly. Am not saying we are enemies oh, don't get me wrong sweetie.

But please stick to your sholly seeing how much she's fell for you. I don't want to come in between your special friendship.

Enjoy the game brov.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 2:25am On Oct 03, 2012
annita19: Congrats Slimyem I hope you give me 43 kids lol
*hugs*
it was just a game sweetie..
What do you need 43 kids for btw...and how am i supposed to give you them?
I don't gerrit!!
lalaosky:
am guilty..i just felt slimyem post was too real for her to loose
i must not close my eyes without acknowledging you..
Chop knuckles jor!!smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

annita...u are d real choice...to be candid...expect a private msg frm REALITY soon telling u d truth...so dnt expect him to break some fragile hrt publicly, cos he knws u being a foreigner can bear it...we Nigerians dnt handle hrtbreak so easily, u get it dnt lose hope dearie anniiiiii, if u dnt receive d PM frm REALITY dnt believe my words anytime smiley
NA WA FOR YOU O!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 2:26am On Oct 03, 2012
Today's lesson: Packaging matters a lot....be sure to deck urself with the right combo.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:27am On Oct 03, 2012
NEROSKY:
4riner

grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: WTF!
lol, He never ceases to amaze me. I'm beginning to love him for it.

D number one weirdo of NL!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:27am On Oct 03, 2012
If you want SEUN to be wooed later today, give this post 15 'like' Leggo!

5 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:28am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: NA WA FOR YOU O!!
You dey mind the agbaya? That dude is immaturity personified.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

annita...u are d real choice...to be candid...expect a private msg frm REALITY soon telling u d truth...so dnt expect him to break some fragile hrt publicly, cos he knws u being a foreigner can bear it...we Nigerians dnt handle hrtbreak so easily, u get it dnt lose hope dearie anniiiiii, if u dnt receive d PM frm REALITY dnt believe my words anytime smiley
lol...i agree with everything you said but the heart break thing..like seriously?...i dont think slimyem can have an E-heartbreak cos of this..that gurl is a tough cookie for real..never knew she and sholly had some soft spots in them
well never say never..you just might be right
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:28am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz:

LIAR!! And if u're not a liar, then u are one big OLODO!

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 2:29am On Oct 03, 2012
caseless: Never knew she's a white woman.
slimyem's white?? Didn't know that.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 2:29am On Oct 03, 2012
anybody wey em 15 mb finish em go sleep buh uj_s..you're influential, buh i still respect all of ur opinions esp berem, i lov d way she protect her phrase...awsum!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 2:30am On Oct 03, 2012
Been long i had this much fun on NL...
I got just 3 hrs to sleep..
Gosh!!
Good morning/night everyone!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: You dey mind the agbaya? That dude is immaturity personified.

up team #freecocoa....smiley who's ur man so I can carry ur flag
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:31am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Slimyem is more black than charcoal.(Lol)
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:32am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

up team #freecocoa....smiley who's ur man so I can carry ur flag
You dey madt, don't spoil my game with your stupidity. Stay far away from my man, nansense.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: You dey mind the agbaya? That dude is immaturity personified.
see as the guy just fall naija babes hand! Kai! Wonder shall never cease to wonder!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: *hugs*
it was just a game sweetie..
What do you need 43 kids for btw...and how am i supposed to give you them?
I don't gerrit!!i must not close my eyes without acknowledging you..
Chop knuckles jor!!smiley
thanx slim...*collects the knuckles*..mehn see soft knuckles...lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 2:33am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle: Today's lesson: Packaging matters a lot....be sure to deck urself with the right combo.
lemme state fact..you've said gud nyt almost all ur comment in here, n u seems to leave, anyway we can go on a Pchat, what do u think?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2012
Dailynews something tells me you are hoping to get picked and wooed. But na only Tpiah fit woo you the pope-ish way.

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks: Arquerbusier no I can't be your friend, because it will always remind me on how I failed wholefully. Whether its an online thing or not, the truth is I lose to sholly. Am not saying we are enemies oh, don't get me wrong sweetie.

But please stick to your sholly seeing how much she's fell for you. I don't want to come in between your special friendship.

Enjoy the game brov.

Rotfl

I too like dis goldie gurl - damn she's finished arquerbusier
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: Slimyem is more black than charcoal.(Lol)
shut up jor!
I yam oyibo confirm!!cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Woman, stop cheating nature, go get some beauty sleep cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
If you want SEUN to be wooed later today, give this post 15 'like' Leggo!
D-x, you are OYO with this particular LEGGO..seun?...if mukina sees this, you and seun self might be banned for eternity on NL...no use that okpeke play
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks: Dailynews something tells me you are hoping to get picked and wooed. But na only Tpiah fit woo you the pope-ish way.

Rotfl -

Btw where papa orinkinla

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (66)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.