Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,389 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47253 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

Am tayad of talking so I've left him alone undecided
Oh my joker-poker! Dont tell me u'v not been wooed. Is dis a conspiracy or...somethin? I knw say som pple want ur gals sheared 2 dem, ar they behind dis?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2012
190: Slimuglyemi

I said congrats u boned me abi

No wahala - we would continue this another day undecided
you would have kept hurling insults and badgering my handle if i hadn't won this thing just like you've been doing all over the site just because i rejected your lines in an E-game!
That's the most immature i have ever seen anyone on here..
You know what...?
You are a KID in every way and i don't make friends with adults who are kids on the inside
No pun intended...just gotta tell you the truth!!
Cheers!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 03, 2012
NEROSKY:
grin grin i neva see self.. I fear mukina pass seun, she get power pass d owner,, almost all my post na just closed..
Disclaimer goto my website n read my disclaimer before you take any action.. grin
*faints*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:54am On Oct 03, 2012
@lalaosky i need you to be the spokesman this december at my wedding... You are good with the mic.. Whatcha say?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 03, 2012
caseless: Oh my joker-poker! Dont tell me u'v not been wooed. Is dis a conspiracy or...somethin? I knw say som pple want ur gals sheared 2 dem, ar they behind dis?

just fell off from my wooden bed....lolzzzzz....plz stop he's d man!!!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz:

lol, I can't promise you that.
Hope u had fun though wink
lol...are you kidding me?..this thread right here is why i joined nairaland's romante section...never knew this thread would be this fun..i had to miss my MAN UNITED match!!..this my best thread so far.
As for you not promising me, i knew you had it in you.you cant tolerate BS so feel free as long as you dont lash out @ ikekings,ayobase and me...lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 03, 2012
Hey sexkillz I got you mail please be specific cuz I don't get you. I'm waiting, pls reply my mail
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 03, 2012
Na only me see Sexkill's poem?? Lol, he just had to show-off grin

By d way Sexkillz, what were u saying about girls making mouth and our inability to woo again?? I would really love to hear u say such jargon again! angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Flygerian1(m): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2012
*Secretly wooing Hotie Tima at the back of nairaland*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: you would have kept hurling insults and badgering my handle if i hadn't won this thing just like you've been doing all over the site just because i rejected your lines in an E-game!
That's the most immature i have ever seen anyone on here..
You know what...?
You are a KID in every way and i don't make friends with adults who are kids on the inside
No pun intended...just gotta tell you the truth!!
Cheers!!
would have told you slimyem, that 190 is just kidding around as usual but i've come to realise that you and 190 don't get along at all.so i will not bring up that card.
190, i know yoy play alot and that's why i like you alot but maybe, just maybe you should look into what slimyem said..she got a point there IMHO..try play with her but in a sexkillz-goldieluks-frecocoa-idowuogbo kind of way(don't know if i made sense).i wish you heed my advice.thanks
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz: Na only me see Sexkill's poem?? Lol, he just had to show-off grin

By d way Sexkillz, what were u saying about girls making mouth and our inability to woo again?? I would really love to hear u say such jargon again! angry angry
Woman, can't you see I'm sleeping? sad angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz: Na only me see [b]Sexkill's poem?? Lol, he just had to show-off[/b] grin

As in ehn, he just had to show his stuff.

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 3:05am On Oct 03, 2012
DailyNews:

just fell off from my wooden bed....lolzzzzz....plz stop he's d man!!!!!
Ok, thanks for assuring me 'he's d man'. 190 cant go unwooed pls...cos i can spend my money 2 wright dat 'wrong' and also protest
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 3:05am On Oct 03, 2012
We could have this thread locked in some minutes more to make sure things are very much in order. We continue with other slots later today. Bed calls smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Woman, can't you see I'm sleeping? sad angry
undecided undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
We could have this thread locked in some minutes more to make sure things are very much in order. We continue with other slots later today. Bed calls smiley
Ok folks, thanks for being here tonight and for all the support.

The thread will have to be locked to avoid derailment till we are ready to conclude proceedings. We still have a couple of slots coming up, so bookmark this thread for tomorrow. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by misreal(m): 3:10am On Oct 03, 2012
Av been secretly reading through dis thread for hours nw nd i love it.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
undecided undecided
That face doesnt befit a lady as pretty as you. . . smiley kiss

Good night. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2012
Welcome to the second day of proceedings. . . smiley

Jaw dropping lines on this thread already. We have seen the unbelievable sides of Nairaland ladies. Get ready for more. . .

Have fun! cool
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2012
It's gonna be great FUN @ 7pm
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
lipsrsealed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:

I see. smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by kandiikane(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
So...who win?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

I see. smiley
Still expectant right? cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
kunletiwoo: Still expectant right? cheesy

Expecting what? cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
Kittykart and laundusky u better be available 7pm

I aint gna search 4 u guys and where d heck is yield angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
190: Kittykart and laundusky u better be available 7pm

I aint gna search 4 u guys and where d heck is yield angry

The problem with a man of plenty wives...so so headache grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2012
kandiikane: So...who win?

lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

The problem with a man of plenty wives...so so headache grin grin

I tell you boo

Dey all bailed on me last nite embarassed
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by kandiikane(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
190:

lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You sabi my predicament, na. Early night early rise so I had to forfeit. tongue
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Expecting what? cheesy
You had an expectation in the morning, don't you? wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
190:

I tell you boo

Dey all bailed on me last nite embarassed

No worry take heart, they'll come to you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (66)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.