Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47251 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2012
Daily news, enough of your crass thoughtless comments pls. I won't hide another of your post and let you go free. . . So pls just stop.

And errm, don't bother quoting me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2012
freecocoa: Slimyem is more black than charcoal.(Lol)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=freecocoa]You dey madt, don't spoil my game with your stupidity. Stay far away from my man, nansense.[/quot

huh !!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:36am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: shut up jor!
I yam oyibo confirm!!cheesy
Tura no dey work again o, you can try fair and white sha, it might make your dreams come true.tongue
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 2:36am On Oct 03, 2012
uj_sizzle:
slimyem's white?? Didn't know that.
Hahaha..me sef turn wanderer.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 2:37am On Oct 03, 2012
before i'm lynched by the mob *runs away*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:37am On Oct 03, 2012
Okiedokie people, we about to push it till later today. Stay glued to the Romance Section for updates. Before i call it off, special thanks to Seun, i appreciate your presence and the frontpage impact. The message is simple, if a lady knows what she likes, go for it! Maybe not by wooing but by other signs. Thanks to Sexkillz, you're the man. Many thanks to all participants and those to feature later today. Thanks to the audience and please know that you can still identify or PM me if you wanna give it a shot tonight. I appreciate you all. To those participants that waited for their slot, i so appreciate you. Thank you! Hope we finish this later today.

Once again, a recall of The Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME List:

* Berem
* Ishilove
* Shollypopz
* Lola.luv
* Slimyem

Congrats ladies!

Hey people, lets do it again later today. Please be available for your slot. Thank you!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 2:38am On Oct 03, 2012
grin grin
freecocoa: Tura no dey work again o, you can try fair and white sha, it might make your dreams come true.tongue
grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 03, 2012
slimyem: shut up jor!
I yam oyibo confirm!!cheesy

LMAO..i love this love-hate relationship!!
Sholly please remain romantic anywhere you're..lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 03, 2012
190:

Rotfl -

Btw where papa orinkinla
Rofl. . .

He is with his "unripe banana eating girlfriend"

www.nairaland.com/1063845
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 03, 2012
D-Explorer:
Okiedokie people, we about to push it till later today. Stay glued to the Romance Section for updates. Before i call it off, special thanks to Seun, i appreciate your presence and the frontpage impact. The message is simple, if a lady knows what she likes, go for it! Maybe not by wooing but by other signs. Thanks to Sexkillz, you're the man. Many thanks to all participants and those to feature later today. Thanks to the audience and please know that you can still identify or PM me if you wanna give it a shot tonight. I appreciate you all. To those participants that waited for their slot, i so appreciate you. Thank you! Hope we finish this later today.

Once again, a recall of The Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME List:

* Berem
* Ishilove
* Shollypopz
* Lola.luv
* Slimyem

Congrats ladies!

Hey people, lets do it again later today. Please be available for your slot. Thank you!
Are you really trying to frustrate 190? He's been hollering since forever to include Kitty Cart in that list of yours. I'm tired of seeing his bloody red font.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:40am On Oct 03, 2012
Slimuglyemi

I said congrats u boned me abi

No wahala - we would continue this another day undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:41am On Oct 03, 2012
sexkillz: Rofl. . .

He is with his "unripe banana eating girlfriend"

www.nairaland.com/1063845

Falls from Mango tree grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 03, 2012
Goldieluks: Dailynews something tells me you are hoping to get picked and wooed. But na only Tpiah fit woo you the pope-ish way.

Dearie, never...not anymore...nland never....seriously, here to get legal permission to copy poems....so strictly for business.

Slim, annita, sholly, lola, ur poetry works were so amazing it struck my nerves I had to wipe off d sleep on my eyes...seriously, it was pure as diamond & as rare as gem, I would give any amount to get permission to copy them seriously.

those poems made me liked some folks here...never knew they can carve sth out of nothing.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 2:41am On Oct 03, 2012
Phew wink wink wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by NEROSKY(m): 2:41am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
D-x, you are OYO with this particular LEGGO..seun?...if mukina sees this, you and seun self might be banned for eternity on NL...no use that okpeke play
grin grin i neva see self.. I fear mukina pass seun, she get power pass d owner,, almost all my post na just closed..
Disclaimer goto my website n read my disclaimer before you take any action.. grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 2:42am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella:
Are you really trying to frustrate 190? He's been hollering since forever to include Kitty Cart in that list of yours. I'm tired of seeing his bloody red font.

Am tayad of talking so I've left him alone undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Caseless: 2:42am On Oct 03, 2012
190 were u wooed by all 'WOOYERS(wooers)'? who won ur heart?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 03, 2012
lalaosky:
LMAO..i love this love-hate relationship!!
Sholly please remain romantic anywhere you're..lol

lol, I can't promise you that.
Hope u had fun though wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 2:44am On Oct 03, 2012
ItsModella:
He knows both of them will battle to win his heart later today. We need just one smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:44am On Oct 03, 2012
Nawa ooo... Sleep no dey una eyes ni?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by freecocoa(f): 2:44am On Oct 03, 2012
See you guys later with my write up, to god me sef can't think of what to write sef but anyhow, at all at all na him bad pass.
Una sleep well.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:46am On Oct 03, 2012
Ahhhh... Good morning y'all.... We go see later in the day...
@itsmodella going my way?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 03, 2012
Am I permitted to copy plz slimyem, annita, sholly, lola.luv do let me know m serious, tnx in anticipatn of ur kind responsessmiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 2:48am On Oct 03, 2012
Shollypopz:
I stand corrected!!

Go Slimyem!! Hope u gist us when this becomes more than friendship wink
lol.
REALITY was truly the first handle i had a huge fight with on here......
No worries babe,you be my own..smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 03, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... Sleep no dey una eyes ni?
off to bed! God no go let my oga sack me tmr for coming to work late!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2012
Reality101, thanx for that clear up right there..i am glad i didnt influence your decisions but if i did, am so happy i did it cos slimyem masterpiece cant be wasted cos of your third legs...big up to you man
@anita, you did your best, you just weren't prepared...next time when you a another slimyem, bring in your A-game...love ya..
This is the best thread i've participated in since i joined nairaland this year.
Thanx to sexkillz, D-explorer,190(u r very funny), lola.luv, shollypopz, slimyem, atmc. itsmodella, shaybe baby, vicky, maria-G, anitta, nikkishyne, ishilove, ikekings, brokoto, ayobase, berem, uj_slezzy, kandikane, slandusky, kittykat and the best of them all GOLDIELUKS. Including others i didnt mention their names that made this thread tick...SEUN, thanx oga for showing your presence.
@190, pray i dont see you for road, i go slap,knock and even blow you for slimyem winning
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ghettodreamz(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2012
Gute Nacht....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 2:51am On Oct 03, 2012
berem: off to bed! God no go let my oga sack me tmr for coming to work late!
Lol... I will back you up...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 03, 2012
For Lola. . .

You're oozing with confidence
Ever so vociferous
Never backing down
maybe that's who you are,
You broke down my walls

I never thought I could still find someone
as wonderful as you,
as outspoken as well
You made my gloomy days on NL
brighter and new.

Where did you come from
Why did i like you
You may call it destiny
a blessing in disguise,
Maybe it's just what I needed
a little bit of surprise. . .
And the surprise was you. . .
Yeah baby, You! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (66)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.